Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: A serious question

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by foxfire View Post
    Sam . . .. my main point is you keep referring to the ‘idea’ of benevolent off-world Beings. For an off-world/non-human Being to be benevolent then implies that this Being has a ‘human trait’ and implies the human definition and emotion of benevolence.

We keep assuming we know and understand what an off-world Being would be like and even assuming their actions would be benevolent or malevolent and that they would respond or treat or interact with us humans in human-like ways.

To assume and apply the basic concept of evilness or kindness (dualistic thinking) to a Being we know nothing about (I feel) foundationally is flawed.
    Since when is benevolence restricted to "human" beings? It sounds like you are the one making assumptions. Regardless that you would only see it as implying an underlying duality, my point in pointing out benevolent was more to point towards purported Beings that are claimed to be benevolent (have you been reading this forum) assumed to have this nature while simultaneously showing up to blockade inside our solar system the supposed "evil" Beings while telling us they are not here to save us.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by foxfire View Post
    When did these terms and concepts first appear in the alternative media and forums????? Think back Sam . . . I know you were active in the forums. Who created this foundational meme and has been building on it ever since??

You should wake up too my friend . . . . . .
    As you my friend "smiley"

You remind me of Bluefire (or something like that from PA) by the way... any connection?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    As you my friend "smiley"

You remind me of Bluefire (or something like that from PA) by the way... any connection?

Yes I was blufire on PA

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Phoenix (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Since when is benevolence restricted to "human" beings? It sounds like you are the one making assumptions. Regardless that you would only see it as implying an underlying duality, my point in pointing out benevolent was more to point towards purported Beings that are claimed to be benevolent (have you been reading this forum) assumed to have this nature while simultaneously showing up to blockade inside our solar system the supposed "evil" Beings while telling us they are not here to save us.
    I think I understand now . . . . you have assumed that I believe or agree with all the info about benevolent Beings coming to our rescue and the Sphere ships and humanity being enslaved and our souls and dna being manipulated and ascension and all the other alternative media and new age memes that have been ingrained for the last several years . . . . . I do not.

There is absolutely and emphatically no proof what so ever of these stories. . . . . only a bunch of forum/new age/alternative media/other individuals building on one story or bits of ‘beliefs’ after another using some factual information from history . . . . .the rest is a ploy to scam those who are gullible/naïve/ and need to believe in ‘something’ that appeals to that need. I think you would agree with that part.

It truly is a shame and makes me angry to see what certain individuals (Simon Parks, GoodET, Wilcock, many more) have been doing . . . all in the name of fame and glory and the almighty dollar.

Before the 2012 hoopla died down ‘they’ were already way into their next meme creation to keep the websites, forums, workshops, books, videos moving happily along.

Those of us who caught on years ago are systematically demeaned, ridiculed and banned when we speak too loudly or rock the boat a bit too much.

There are those of us who have had contact and have been actively moving forward with what we know in our souls is true . . . . .and I also truly believe that every human being on this planet knows these truths and it is suppressed with their daily activities and pressures of surviving in what is just the beginning of what is to come.

I believe many can feel and hear the whispers of this knowledge they carry and are trying to bring it to their ‘conscious mind’ and this is what makes them vulnerable to these charlatans and swindlers.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd July 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (3rd July 2015), Phoenix (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Edit: Change of heart
    Last edited by Chester, 11th July 2015 at 17:55.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Edit: Change of heart
    Last edited by Chester, 11th July 2015 at 17:55.

It's just a ride

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (3rd July 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    I have confidence in one thing about ETS. They know more than we do about science and the universe. No matter what their different agendas, I feel their primary shared concern is that we could upset our universe by blowing up our planet and endanger other sentient beings. Lots of documents prove their attempts to get us to quit playing with matches (nuclear energy).

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd July 2015), Chester (3rd July 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2015), JByas (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), mocha (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    In your original OP you described the "track record of the humans of Earth in general" and expressed concern about "the chances this group gains off world capabilities to spread their parasitical disease".

Pretty clear, Sam. Your sovereign friend foxfire and I saw it right away.

You can't have it both ways. Either you're judging most of humanity or you're not in which case your OP needs a rewrite.

Perhaps you just did that in post #66. Your OP didn't distinguish the select few that the rest of us have 'allowed' to act on our behalf.

I don't like being told to 'stop reading' so I continued. If your point requires the belief in that select few then its meaning has changed from the original OP.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 3rd July 2015 at 02:17.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Sam and all, a simple answer (at the risk of being predictable) is 'For the sake of Love, in service to Everything'....

So...imagine for a moment, you are on board a ship above the Earth. Let's say, in a human form, because that's a little easier for most humans currently focused into 3D on this planet to identify with than being say, an 10ft 7D Lion Being, for instance, and we can see/feel the 'genetic likeness' more easily. So you are a 5D human, for now, on a ship holding a 5D frequency, in a huge fleet of multidimensional ships and beings, quite a number of who have walked on the Earth in other 'timeframes'. Because you are not 'in time', all of those existence points are right Now, and you see and feel the connections of all the energies that have ever been on the planet, as you watch from your ship. You see the energies of Life - that were streaming around the planet, teeming with light and energy and vibrancy, in the era of Mu (Lemuria), when Earth was holding a 5D vibration - that have been locked down, the channels blocked, polarities reversed. You see the energies, once full of Life, endless and deathless, as they dropped into distortions and dark twists in the latter stage of Atlantis, and the planetary frequency dropping through 4D into the more condensed materialization of 3D, with extreme contrasts fed into it, that pulled so hard they broke the world apart.
    You see how the 5D energies lived on, even in the 3D strata, in the hearts, souls and imperishable crystalline bodies of those who had remained in their 5D frequency state and evacuated from the broken world to areas as far apart as Egypt, Ur, Ireland, Doggerland (now underwater in the North Sea), and the Americas - and were seen as 'gods' as you walked through these lands, and tried to raise the consciousness up again from the 3D survival, eat-or-be-eaten polarity level - but wherever you went, in that state of consciousness, the current humans in their much reduced DNA/vibrational capacity, and easily susceptible to entities/forces of control, twisted what you gave into destructive and oppressive pathways.
    Eventually, the ever more dense frequency of the planet, as it sank through multiple 'layers' of 3D, lost all convergence - or confluence - with your frequency, and you had to leave. It simply could not support you - and those who looked at you, where their densified vision met your frequency's field, like on a movie screen, they could see only the projections of their own terror, in this 'survival' programmed state, and they would fall on their knees and worship you, and sacrifice their animals, and even their children, to appease the projections of their own terror, and they could not discern you from the controllers of the 'polarity experience'. They could not see the heart of You at all - and in that state, your presence only ignited more distortion, more violence. So you left.
    You could not stop loving them, because although they have forgotten and grown full of fear, you still see, feel and know them purely as your brothers, sisters, children, cousins, in soul, consciousness, and genetically. So you waited, until the moment - the galactic moment - when there is a Shift in the stream of frequencies, which you experience as a call from Source, to return into the Earth's atmosphere.
    You knew that when you hit the etheric 'membrane' inserted between 3-4D around the planet by those in service to the polarity council, a thick wave of distortion would wrap around your arrival - and seek to paint you as saviours for dependent, helpless 'human children', here to evacuate them off a dying planet, or as demons pretending to be angels, so as to enslave the already enslaved, who see themselves as 'free', because the most effective enslavement is when beings think themselves to be free, while conditioned with limiting, containing programmes, their DNA locked down to 10% function, their brains down to 5-10% functionality.
    As a human running on 100% of 12 strands of DNA and 100% of your brain function, you feel love and huge compassion for your locked down brothers and sisters. You can look right into their core, past all the clouding layers, defences of the ego-mind, convolutions, and see the pure imperishable spark of Source, unique and divine, that is the inner truth of every living being - and that is what you focus on, not the outer energies.
    You are patient, as you know you are eternal, beyond time. Whenever and wherever you see/feel an opportunity, you send in a shaft of higher frequencies, and you are aware of where on the planet, and who, can work with you to anchor those frequencies, and fire the etheric grid of the planetary consciousness Gaia with new Life, like Mu reborn, which is what you see converging again into this Now, past all the false and distracting timelines, narratives and shall we say, both mental and technological resistances trying to blockade that re-firing.
    Because you exist in a completely conscious unified field, currently focussed into/with your fleet companions, all supporting and uplifting each other constantly, you see All through the gaze of unity and total love. You also know that all distortions could peel away from those pure core sparks on the Earth in the blink of an eye, so you are ready, in every moment, to act and flow in complete flexibility with whatever steps become necessary, in the unfolding arc of Source's plan...whether it eventuates as Plan A, Plan B, Plan C or Plan-ET X......
    Love drives, you...because you will it so....and that is the simple answer....
    Last edited by Joanna, 3rd July 2015 at 06:32.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2015), Chester (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    In your original OP you described the "track record of the humans of Earth in general" and expressed concern about "the chances this group gains off world capabilities to spread their parasitical disease".

Pretty clear, Sam. Your sovereign friend foxfire and I saw it right away.

You can't have it both ways. Either you're judging most of humanity or you're not in which case your OP needs a rewrite.

Perhaps you just did that in post #66. Your OP didn't distinguish the select few that the rest of us have 'allowed' to act on our behalf.

I don't like being told to 'stop reading' so I continued. If your point requires the belief in that select few then its meaning has changed from the original OP.
    There's no judgment here but I can bet you read it as judgment like many do who are caught up in the dynamic of judgment/forgiveness - a game those who have yet to discover who they are love to play. Once you discover who you are, that game melts away.

This is assessment based on actuality. I imagine that advanced non-Earthly races have the capability to "see" and then form conclusions on what they have seen - especially when its a repeated pattern.

"In general" does not mean every single one. There have been and likely are exceptions. What is clear is that as a whole, we all are either participating in the horrors that no one will deny go forth on planet Earth today OR we are allowing it. Now maybe you might think your something different and maybe even think you are some poor victim of fate to find yourself here now or maybe you live in with a view everything is just fine here... and you have the free will to believe what you want.

That the whole entire point of my post was avoided because words are enjoyed being played with because things weren't exactly stated as you might have felt they should have been is interesting because I don't see any saints in anyone here, especially myself. I have sat back and taken the blind an easy road early in my life. I just happened to get sick of self deception. I didn't go out and war on folks, but I had to accept I have allowed it. Now of the two groups, are the allowers any better than the perps? Again.. maybe you see three or more groups - perhaps one of them is victims of a loving god that overlooked them.

So again - the whole point of the thread is being missed because of some who desire to make some big deal about words you desire to read completely out of context to the overall point. Again, you have that right. There's another two points for the opportunists who enjoy the benefits of the desiring to be divided and conquered human being.

One last try - I would not be surprised an advanced (relative to the general human being on Earth today) intelligent species that has the best interests of the wider universe in mind would feel its worth the risk to assist the human beings of Earth in expanding their influence when the track record is pretty horrific.

This does not mean each and every human being is no good. What it says is that perhaps the supposed awake and aware humans should stop blaming everyone and everything else and ask themselves how the hell they got into this situation in the first place. They just might discover they have failed in exercising personal responsibility. If they get to that realization, they just might discover they are sick and tired of their situation and the direction they are headed and thus begin to take some personal responsibility and actualize it in their lives.

My personal experience since I finally discovered this for myself is that my entire experience has dramatically changed and all for the good. I just thought I might pass along what helped me just in case there was one or two folks on the edge of this discovery who appreciate hearing someone being successful in adopting and applying this foundational world view.

I happen to make odds pretty good that if enough of us did this, instead of living on the life support of the intel drip feed while we spend our last dollars purchasing false hope... then maybe, just maybe, the world my children and my children's children inherit will be better than the one we have to experience.
    Last edited by Chester, 3rd July 2015 at 14:43.

It's just a ride

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Why would any advanced benevolent non-Earthly race of beings wish to assist humans of Earth
    Theoretically there are different possibilities. Lets assume they are philanthropistic.

Some benevolent alien race could help by making this planet a "rehab world". Problem is - there is no problem. At least as far as the majority of population is concerned. We all just need more money, that's it. It will all be better then... Cant have a rehab with non voluntary participants. Cant help those who refuse to be helped.

Some benevolent alien race could "borrow" from the shock doctrine. They apply the shock by making themselves known in a far more irrefutable manner than just a small blurry white speck on a video. No they do not "come down showering us with gifts". After the shock is applied it would be up to the "angelic humanity" to do whatever with it. Theoretically it could instill ideas and thoughts they would never have if not for the shock. What thoughts and ideas and the result of it...well...i leave that up to your imaginations.

Some benevolent race could "act responsibly", using the "proper channels", by going to our "beloved leaders" and offer them a helping hand. Thing is, they (gov) would respond with: "how do your weapons work".

Other than that...i cant really say why any would.

Ofc anyone can always claim some natural law, cosmic law, law of one, first contact law...whatever as to why some things happen or not or how...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tanta For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd July 2015), Chester (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Hi Sam,
    My own indication is that yes there are benevolent Extra terrestrial who do want to look after humanity, and after all why not. I can't prove anything, however, there are a race of people from the Pleiades (which I can't spell) who came here, way back in time, before Atlantis began. they came here because one of their Seers saw that their own Planets was going to be involved in a war with the Annunaki, and their Planet was simply, going to be no more. They had the time to prepare and they took to their space ships and some of them came here.

These people, here are called the Danaans, and they mostly lived in all the lands of the Celts, and still look after any person of Celtic origin if in need of help. After awhile they began to live underground here and still do. They have little to do with us preferring to stay where they are. Their Gods at least the two I know of are called Dana and the Alterator, their race being called the children of Dana. Regardless of the hype from any one else who says they are the progenitors of this human race, my two cents worth is that, the first people who lived here had no real form, my own memories tell me that when we arrived, we put a form around us which was whatever we thought we needed for whatever we came here for. Almost every one had a different form, some with many more than two arms and two legs.

However, we had difficultiees with the effect of the sun on our skins, so it was decided, that a new form was needed, and one of the Gods of the Danaan (female) used the sperm of a bear from the Andes (mammal) and from that came the Neanderthal who so far as I know only lived in the northern hemisphere, which not long afterwards developed in an Ice Age, so that human was admirably suited to that environment. they were small, but agile and had great thinking skills.

Later that same God of the Danaan, wanted to give us another choice, so her sperm this time was from the very first ever dog, and from that came one of great height, whom we give the name of homo erectus to.

These two some ones became the mothers only of some of our indigenous peoples, the first of whom were the Australian Aborigines. Later more of the humanoid peoples, came in space ships and landed right near Gosford NSW Australia, and if you look up the videos of stephen Strongs, you will see some of the rock carvings done by those peoples way back when. When some decided to go to another land they went to a part of the given up lands of some of the original gods, which although one land only at the time later became South America, Mexico and some of the United States, except the west coast wasn't there then. These became all one Nation to be known of as "The People"

Not much later on, people linked to Andromeda, became and kept coming in to the Northern Americas, mixed with the natives of the Hopi tribe, and so began Alliances of these two significant human races of space. What this meant was that, some of their own people listened to the stories and began to want to stop living in amongst their space families and came into families of their own people here on Earth. These were few in number, but to this day, both those ET families have visited one another through the time since before the Age of Dinosaurs, and to a large degree, we are made up of their DNA, not to be expunged from us ever, because God DNA, cannot be altered in the slightest.

The other race entered into our Solar System, to become reptoid, I won't speak about now.

However there is another race of Arians, so called because they came from within the Solar System of Aries, and these are whose name is imprinted on the Souls of us all. They came in vast Solar ships, which I call big mummas, (leviathons) and in them came (in ropes) slaves from every port of call the Reptoids these Reptoids came in to crush with planet crushin rocks hurled towards the planets, and ended many other human races in this one Galaxy alone. The heart of Human kind was self determined and thus species of guests to our shores, became armies and slaves to these races of Reptoids, and thus our near neighbours are reptoid and do not tolerate humans in the right to exist.

The point of this is the families of all humans who came here before the eruptions of volcanoes, due to Demonic interference and the use of nukes, to hurl us to nowhere, have ever since, kept a look out for interference in our affairs ever since. I made connections to these way back in the late 1980'w when they help me to do some energy work, to clear away the stench of the Reptoids and their attempt to rule over us. Ever since that time, I think New Years Eve, 1989, they've watched and lingered around to come to listen to what this world and its people really want for our own self determination. All other races I hold in contempt.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sam, You've striven hard to rework your OP. And you've nicely avoided my challenges. Methinks thou dost protest too much about judging.

It's clear you believe very strongly in the 'select few' that humanity has 'allowed' to make decisions for us. Mark Passio and Dracon will surely back you up.

Like I said, most of humanity is good. They're still asleep, unaware. Good ETs may very well help behind the scenes. I would. Especially if I can see that they've been had by a 'select few' who are screwing the whole place up for everyone. I may even decide, before it gets to the point of no return, to help openly.

When I see the truth of nescience AND ignorance I'd work to alleviate both.

I wouldn't give up on them because they're stupid ignorant sheeple who gave away the farm millenia ago. That's just dumb.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree with your statement but would like to add to it. From what I have been reading and the way I understand it, In general terms, Earth was/is a great experiment and things have gotten out of hand (out of balance). Since nature is all about balance, she is correcting the imbalance. Perhaps the intervention is karmic in nature. Perhaps the beings that were involved in the great experiment made mistakes and are trying to correct the mistakes to release themselves from karma. Perhaps, by helping us to release our burdens, they are helping themselves. IMHO things do seem to be out of whack because out of 8 billion+/- souls only a small portion is ready to graduate from this school. Perhaps those who are intervening are also doing so to protect the planet from destruction. The humans are doing a good job of messing things up. Think about the vast amounts of various lifeforms and species here and how beautiful Earth is. Isn't she worth protecting? There are probably many reasons and agendas at play.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hugh Mann For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd July 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    They just might discover they have failed in exercising personal responsibility. If they get to that realization, they just might discover they are sick and tired of their situation and the direction they are headed and thus begin to take some personal responsibility and actualize it in their lives.

My personal experience since I finally discovered this for myself is that my entire experience has dramatically changed and all for the good. I just thought I might pass along what helped me just in case there was one or two folks on the edge of this discovery who appreciate hearing someone being successful in adopting and applying this foundational world view.
    Sam, I totally agree with this, it has been my experience too. When I took personal responsibility for my own happiness and started living in the Present, letting go of the past, and relaxing about the future, everything changed way for the better. I also feel, in terms of true benevolent ETs, when we do take that self responsibility, and basically get out of our own way, and have the will and the love to do what is necessary to get out of our own way, that is when we can connect with those ETs....because we have to meet them in the middle. They are here, and are holding themselves in a certain vibration, and if we will focus on meeting them halfway, then we will indeed be able to walk the earth together again....openly, no veils, working together....

That statement 'We are the ones we've been waiting for' I feel as a very expanded and inclusive 'We'. It's all of us, on Earth, within and above, not 'either/or'; this is one big scale cooperative effort, getting this planet up another evolutionary notch.....

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Cearna (3rd July 2015), Chester (3rd July 2015)