Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A serious question

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi lcam88, Thanks for the welcome back... it was refreshing to be in Colombia the last week and even more refreshing to return to find a much cleaner environment here at home.

Equally great point you make. When we combine the two, this points out a massive difference between what the wise would think of and/or agree with on their own (no need for any "channeled" bs, divinely inspired written works nor special self-appointed saviors pretending to just be messengers) versus what the spiritually bankrupt need to hear from the sellers of false hope.

Yet I must point out to you the fact that these sellers of false hope are not emerging from off-planet... they are humans just like you and I. And they are clearly parasitical and cashing in on it financially and energetically.

If we look at these two "groups" - I make odds high that the healthy future of Earth depends greatly on the vulnerable waking up to the reality that they have been sucked into group 2 and become tired of never ever experiencing a true change on Earth to come forth. They will do this when they access truth from within and become a member of group 1

You prove my point as to group 2 - those who obtain all their beliefs from outside sources. This is exactly what the very Illuminati you want to believe these sources will save you from want you to believe

Sam . . . I have watched you begin to remove layers that have been carefully put in place for many years. But (IMO) you have a ways to go (as do I) with this part of your statement

This is exactly what the very Illuminati you want to believe these sources will save you from want you to believe!
    The concept of the evil/reptilian Illuminati was one of the most foundational ‘cornerstones’ that was put in place . . . . and take a stab at who concocted this foundation . . . . .

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Where did you get this information that you state here as fact as opposed to being just your opinion? If you state this is just your opinion, I might state I disagree. If you state things like this such that they are fact, I want to know how you prove this. Because it was written in some book does not make it fact. Because it was stated by individuals does not make it fact.

You prove my point as to group 2 - those who obtain all their beliefs from outside sources. This is exactly what the very Illuminati you want to believe these sources will save you from want you to believe!
    Oh, i read the Book of Enki. It all makes sense. It came out in 2004. Sitchin

The part about Pleiadian Star Cluster came from Tanaath. She has been around for awhile.

-----------
    The Cabal & illuminati created the ICC and Dark Fleet according to Corey. That has Solar Warden uneasy.

I think the illuminati enjoy keeping us all clueless.

We need knowledge and truth.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AscensionQuest For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    There is a reason the so-called "parents" are hiding and keeping a low profile.... They are living on borrowed time literally they will be purged!

There are so many narratives in the air, we really dont know which is the truth or if each one is a piece to a grand puzzle.

Scenario one ends with "there will be blood"
    Scenario two ends with "there will be blood"
    Scenario three ends with "there will be fire & blood"

In the interest of grace "SOMEBODY" needs to step in and remove the cancer cause we didnt start the fire!
    and MAYBE we as a race did choose to experience this "soul growth" but we didnt anticipate it would last over and over for 26,000 years Um "there will be fire & blood"
    If and I say IF a complete disclosure of crimes and root causes is made known... yea you might wanna ship off the culprits cause they will be hunted down.

I'm just gonna be the brightest light I can be for my family and friend and anyone I encounter, and that's my souls desire.

Now, back to my infinite peace

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), pointessa (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by AscensionQuest View Post
    Oh, i read the Book of Enki. It all makes sense. It came out in 2004. Sitchin

The part about Pleiadian Star Cluster came from Tanaath. She has been around for awhile.

-----------
    The Cabal & illuminati created the ICC and Dark Fleet according to Corey. That has Solar Warden uneasy.

I think the illuminati enjoy keeping us all clueless.

We need knowledge and truth.

And who created the 'concept' of the Cabal and Illuminati? It is so fully ingrained at this time that we no longer even question . . . . .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by foxfire View Post
    These types of more recent machinations and memes are very interesting to me.

I have been on the alternative media/new age forums for about 15+ years now and I have watched these carefully crafted ‘memes’ and themes come and go.

The idea of benevolent/malevolent non-Earthly races and Beings is the most recent, as well as, humans/mankind being horrible, evil, lowly and completely unworthy of life itself. Also (one the most damaging memes) that humans have been tampered with and altered and enslaved and souls being wiped and devoured.

So Sam I would like to add a serious question to your serious question . . . . . . why would you believe that a non-Earthly race or Being would think or act like a human? Why do you impose earth human ideas, emotions and actions, etc on an off-world sentient Being? Beings of whom we know absolutely nothing about,only supposition.

We can no more define or understand the psyche of how each of us (human races) work let alone the other sentient Beings on this planet (all the different species of animals etc)
    . . . . . . so why is it we have seem to have adopted fully this new meme of benevolent/malevolent alien Races and Beings would think or act as a Human?

I would like to add that these memes/themes/machinations have been put forth by the alternative media/new age groups/gurus/forums and (I feel) have done the most in destroying our ability to move forward with wisdom, kindness, faith, trust, grace, confidence and worthiness . . . . . . .
    Hi, I believe that if there be other sentient Beings in the first place (I make odds high there are) that they would act like... Beings! A human is a Being. Where did you get the idea I think they should (or would) act like a specific expression of human? Note the spectrum of human expression alone is massive.

The use of logic isn't restricted to human beings nor is it restricted from being used by other beings or not. It is clear why I used the term benevolent as we know full well that there are no limits in behaviors when it comes to malevolents.

I am baffled that you somehow conclude that I make this implication.

Along these lines, I know dogs that express vastly different behaviors that also happen to be similar to a vast amount of behaviors of humans. Yet also there are behaviors shared by dogs that you rarely find (if ever) in a human and visa versa.

Please quote me where you have determined I implied what you suggest I implied.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi, I believe that if there be other sentient Beings in the first place (I make odds high there are) that they would act like... Beings! A human is a Being. Where did you get the idea I think they should (or would) act like a specific expression of human? Note the spectrum of human expression alone is massive.

The use of logic isn't restricted to human beings nor is it restricted from being used by other beings or not. It is clear why I used the term benevolent as we know full well that there are no limits in behaviors when it comes to malevolents.

I am baffled that you somehow conclude that I make this implication.

Along these lines, I know dogs that express vastly different behaviors that also happen to be similar to a vast amount of behaviors of humans. Yet also there are behaviors shared by dogs that you rarely find (if ever) in a human and visa versa.

Please quote me where you have determined I implied what you suggest I implied.

Your entire OP.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Or those who claim to know the truth, priests and the like.

There are many different ways to cut this pie, I suppose. Maybe this group is the John Woo in my spectrum.

Like a natural law that determines who is worthy of walking amongst the stars? "If you can't make it off you planet without destroying yourself, that you don't deserve it"

That is a good reason to expect all "star walking" ET's to be rather benevolent and non-aggressive? That sounds too idealistic for me, but... hmmm I'm using human references that I don't know to be the-actual-truth. It may just be true.
    Nope - Priest and the like are the feeders of group 2. Again there's a serious misinterpretation.

Also - never said natural law... stated natural processes.

I am beginning to wonder why folks in this thread have decided to misinterpret and twist up my words? Interesting.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by JByas View Post
    Homo sapiens as a species has been tampered with SO much over the millenniums its hard to know what the ideal traits are...

We are resisting numerous primal urges to be outright barbarians
    I don't know if that is meant to be offensive to all of us, or you are somehow relating to some part of yourself that I am unaware of in me. Unless I am completely out of water on this topic and you mean a "Conan Romantic" sort of barbarian.

I am glad to know that you are open to an idea of the origin of humanity that is not the either based on the idea of Creation or that of Evolution (with its grandeous presumption of "perfectly" random genetic mutation).

various influences internal and external.
    That is like a metaphor of Christianity. No offense. A message from Moses, given to him by a burning bush, that we should accept even if it means putting aside our own values and morals? That fits.

Its remarkable it hasn't turn into an all out war on this planet as of yet, I'm quite surprised!
    Hmmm, can you think of a single war that wasn't fought over who's claim to divine bigotry was superior? I would argue that every war so far has been fought for the reason you put forward (various influences internal and external)
    When I looked at the new Jurassic World movie and saw the Indominus Rex... I immediately thought of this "grand experiment" and was like ... hmmmmm
    I wonder what the original traits and abilities were humans meant to have, whats been added... whats been taken away?

We REALLY don't know HOW off design we are?
    A designer creator inkling: so you are inclined to support a more Religious view of Creation, the Ontological Position so to speak, the first principle being that you have a design, so you must have been designed. You exist so you must have a creator. You do back the idea of an Anthropos (pure human genome, or ideal human image), it seems. Would you venture to say if Jesus Christ is the embodyment of the Anthropos (or not)? Do you have a better suggestion that you can share?

Now to suppose that your design is flawed or that you are imperfect, is so much like a Christian believing he/she was born a sinner. How do you know the design is off? or better yet, how can you tell the design is not actually perfect?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    And who created the 'concept' of the Cabal and Illuminati? It is so fully ingrained at this time that we no longer even question . . . . .

The cabal are just a group of bankers.

The illuminati are just a group of billionaires.

It makes sense that they are in cahoots with each other. LOL

Based on the Ripple Effects of their actions, the Cabal & illuminati are spiritually bankrupt. They look inward and think only of themselves.

I see the strategy of the: ICC and Dark Fleet.

They were busy little bees from 1995 -2015.

They outnumber and outgun the Solar Warden S.S.P.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AscensionQuest For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Your entire OP.

Clearly and totally misunderstood and then misrepresented by your question as the question implies I said something I did not.

So I will make it real clear for you - never in the OP did I say or imply that non Earth born benevolent beings would think or not like a human.

Besides that being utterly ridiculous as amongst the zillions of human beings who have come and gone (after being birthed on earth) have displayed a massive spectrum of thinking how could anyone even make such an implication?

What I now ask you is what may be motivating you to type words that state I said something i clearly did not? Even what you quoted from my OP did not at all state or imply what you then state I stated or implied.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 6th July 2015 at 22:01. Reason: no ad hominems, Sam

It's just a ride

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Both Foxfire and I answered you immediately, Sam, quoting the same paragraph from your OP.

You said, "Wouldn't you look at Earth and the track record of the humans of Earth in general to decide for yourself if it is worth the risk to tamper with such a localized expression in a way that raises the chances this group gains off world capabilities to spread their parasitical disease such that the vulnerable races in other parts of the universe are exposed?"

And I asked you how I have misinterpreted. And you did not respond. Or answer.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Nope - Priest and the like are the feeders of group 2. Again there's a serious misinterpretation.

Also - never said natural law... stated natural processes.

I am beginning to wonder why folks in this thread have decided to misinterpret and twist up my words? Interesting.
    Hey!

I said "Like a natural law", not you. It is a theory that I've heard circulated in some groups.

I think the misinterpretation boils down to the use of a single word "story". Sometimes, Sam Hunter, stories are true. In that case, Group 1 (as you define it) can also be termed "story teller", when they share their truth. Does that create too much declension from your original intended meaning?

Anyway, I go so far as to say that some people who purport to be telling the truth, actually do not. Priests.

Does that help?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Unless I am completely out of water on this topic

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Hey!

I said "Like a natural law", not you. It is a theory that I've heard circulated in some groups.

I think the misinterpretation boils down to the use of a single word "story". Sometimes, Sam Hunter, stories are true. In that case, Group 1 (as you define it) can also be termed "story teller", when they share their truth. Does that create too much declension from your original intended meaning?

Anyway, I go so far as to say that some people who purport to be telling the truth, actually do not. Priests.

Does that help?
    Story Telling sounds like the Book of Genesis.

With our current knowledge of Genetic Engineering, it is impossible for us ALL to come from Adam & Eve.

Truth: Earth has a Hidden History.

The truth will be a shock to religious people.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AscensionQuest For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Lord Sidious (8th July 2015)

Thanks

Their existence did it. Wake Up.

It's just a ride

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post: