Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Your Mind - Corey Goode & David Wilcock - Sunday 28th June 2015

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Lt. Col. Gonzales SSP Council Delegation Briefings Part 2 - by Corey Goode

Grateful for the update. . .but it doesn't feel like the same messenger as previous. the info doesn't even mesh. .the writing is different for certain. Oh well. . .Things are really changing quickly, aren't they????
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), Jengelen (15th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (15th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    The Lt. Col. Gonzales SSP Council Delegation Briefings Part 2 - by Corey Goode

Grateful for the update. . .but it doesn't feel like the same messenger as previous. the info doesn't even mesh. .the writing is different for certain. Oh well. . .Things are really changing quickly, aren't they????
    As I understand it, Corey is now using the Dragon Naturally Speaking software, which is speech-to-text software. Before that, he was typing everything by hand himself on a several-years-old laptop. That could account for the differences in punctuation, text formatting, et al.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

URIKORN (15th July 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Part 2 of the Gonzales Debrief is on

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...gs-part-2.html

The Lt. Col. Gonzales SSP Council Delegation Briefings Part 2

by Corey/GoodETxSG

13 Jul 2015 : 08:33

Super Federation Conference, Blue Avian Meeting and SSP Alliance Council Events.

In Facebook Corey writes that it was accomplished after some sort of resistence.
    He meant to air it already on Saturday

Sorry Sorry Sorry

I did not notice that others before me reported the same event.
    I was on page 7 and did not notice that page 8 already exists.
    I leave it because it was an innocent mishap and a funny one
    Last edited by URIKORN, 15th July 2015 at 02:38.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    As I understand it, Corey is now using the Dragon Naturally Speaking software, which is speech-to-text software. Before that, he was typing everything by hand himself on a several-years-old laptop. That could account for the differences in punctuation, text formatting, et al.
    Thanks for this explanation, Aragon.... I wondered about this too.

Regarding "Part 2":

A number of interesting items in this one, that have to do with the mechanics of how he is getting all this information.

I love the "translation chair" that the Delegate gets to sit in, and can understand all the ET languages!

The idea of some kind of 'temporal lobe" is interesting, way out there where they don't see stars or planets, but they meet in this rather secret-sounding conference center.

I love the idea that every type of technology we can imagine is there and developed. It's time to let us all have it !

Also, seems like some of his information is starting to mesh with Benjamin Fulford and Cobra, especially around BRICS and how so many of the European countries want out of the EU... very interesting...

What I couldn't understand, quite, in this latest "Part 2" is whether or not King Draco the Lizard and his minions, who want outta here fast are going to get to escape or not... because it sounded like, in Part 1, King Draco threatened a lot of bad stuff if they weren't allowed to escape from the solar system....

Ooh baby baby it's a wild world....and outer world too...
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), URIKORN (15th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Oh goodie more lies about me lol
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), mojo (15th July 2015), Olaf (15th July 2015), Trinity (15th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    I like your new avatar Gretchen... Dracon I know you jest, do you think the Dracos exist and have been given a bad rap? It's one more piece of the puzzle, as I do not believe based on observation that the mantid is a bad/negative entity....
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), Gretchen (15th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Draco deserve the rap they get.

I was talking about this.

Two of people have now sent me quite a number of Skype logs and email conversations among a small but dedicated “cell” of bloggers, forum moderators, former friends and once well-known researchers who have been conspiring to bring down David Wilcock and myself.

Gonzales had told me that this was going on, but the scope of it, and the amount of spite, unethical behavior and outright hatred in how they spoke about us and conspired with each other, has been truly shocking.

One of the people in question is talented at audio remixing. He has produced edited and fake skype conversations to make David and myself appear to have a said or written certain to each other and to the person doing the cutting and splicing.

David and I both keep local copies of all his Skype calls and text.log files for our own protection, in case of events just like this. It will be very interesting to identify exactly how this was done, and which questions were deliberately planted to generate useful audio clips in response.

Having this handful of people contact me and make amends has been a nice balance to the Yin and Yang of the negativity that has been going on (not so secretly) in the background.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), Trinity (15th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dracon View Post
    Oh goodie more lies about me lol
    I was talking about this.

Two of people have now sent me quite a number of Skype logs and email conversations among a small but dedicated “cell” of bloggers, forum moderators, former friends and once well-known researchers who have been conspiring to bring down David Wilcock and myself.

Gonzales had told me that this was going on, but the scope of it, and the amount of spite, unethical behavior and outright hatred in how they spoke about us and conspired with each other, has been truly shocking.

One of the people in question is talented at audio remixing. He has produced edited and fake skype conversations to make David and myself appear to have a said or written certain to each other and to the person doing the cutting and splicing.

David and I both keep local copies of all his Skype calls and text.log files for our own protection, in case of events just like this. It will be very interesting to identify exactly how this was done, and which questions were deliberately planted to generate useful audio clips in response.

Having this handful of people contact me and make amends has been a nice balance to the Yin and Yang of the negativity that has been going on (not so secretly) in the background.
    Which part of that elaboration is a reference to yourself, other than the word "bloggers", which seems to pertain to more than one person?

If it's the "audio remixing" part -- which I don't know whether you would be skilled at, given that I don't know you very well -- there is one person I know whom Corey refers to as "someone who is trolling him", and that particular person is a musician and is indeed somewhat experienced at audio mixing. So it doesn't necessarily have to be a slight at you -- even though we all know that he doesn't particularly like you.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

mojo (15th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am a musician, an audio engineer, and the one who fixed his interview. It is most definitely me he is talking about . He has already posted the same accusation elsewhere and included my full name and bands website.

It is also myself who spoke with DW, and although I don't, he believes I have copies of our chats recorded.

Edit to add: He has already told DW I have posted faked/ altered Skype log conversations. allegedly I am feeding said convos back to "The Cabal". So really this is just the step up.

It originates from this forum in fact. He said he was going to post the audio from my chats with DW right here on this forum. I called his bluff by saying I have them too (which I don't).
    Last edited by Dracon, 15th July 2015 at 04:25.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), mojo (15th July 2015), Olaf (15th July 2015), Trinity (15th July 2015)

Thanks
    I am a musician, an audio engineer, and the one who fixed his interview. It is most definitely me he is talking about .
    Well, okay then. I thought that he could have been talking of that other guy whom he also doesn't like, and who is also a member here.

He has already posted the same accusation elsewhere and included my full name and bands website.

It is also myself who spoke with DW, and although I don't, he believes I have copies of our chats recorded.

Edit to add: He has already told DW I have posted faked/ altered Skype log conversations. allegedly I am feeding said convos back to "The Cabal". So really this is just the step up.

It originates from this forum in fact. He said he was going to post the audio from my chats with DW right here on this forum. I called his bluff by saying I have them too (which I don't).
    The water keeps on getting muddier and muddier, doesn't it?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dracon (15th July 2015), mojo (15th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (15th July 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    If this isn't a comparison, I am not able to productively communicate with you:

Over time I hope I have proven myself with credible information, over the past 21 years. I wonder if we can say the same for Corey Goode in 20 years time?

I meant no insult, in fact insulting you is so far from what I was trying to do--I am really sorry you took it that way. I was sharing a perspective...a huge part of which you seemed to have missed. Apologies, with respect.

I really wish we could seperate Corey's experiences (stories) from the experience we are actually having, and discuss why it is that it is in our awareness. But everyone wants to seem to either discredit or prove the "data"...which is either further from the point than discussing his character--which is actually a puzzle piece to me, when it is actually sharing experiences with him and what he says to you (in an emotionally detached way).
    No problem, no offense taken, I'm sure we can communicate in a reasonable and courteous fashion, some say I'm a bit harsh but years of working within these fields does that to you. I agree we are never going to prove or disprove what Corey claims, I'm just a bit fed up with the few really gullible people whom relish every word he says.. I too am having to work on an old desktop PC which is now almost 6 years old, it has fits and starts and not too reliable, but I do my best when the bugger decides to work.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), donk (15th July 2015), Majik (15th July 2015), mojo (15th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (15th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    say I'm a bit harsh but years of working within these fields does that to you.
    That is a somewhat profound statement. Ive said my piece about summoning in a recent video and it did not go as expected. Now your statement rings true for me. But I would still rather have people that share the same interest warn me about the pitfalls of human nature. Maybe that's how I see this affair with the OP here. Corey and Wilcock both seem decent folks of whom I would like to meet face to face and would be better than interpreting the words written by them. But thats what we have to go by. I truly hope that the lesson is in the presenting of evidence that corroborates the verbal testimony. Bring it on Corey and David and I will be the first to eat humble pie...
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), Majik (15th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (15th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    "sanctioned" by whom? From the outset I watched Corey Goode as his story unfolded, began with lengthy colorful posts (literally, he does like colored text) and each time the data output increased, masses of info it seemed, non verifiable of course but it was fascinating to watch the ongoing drama. As far as I can tell Corey has only been in the public domain around a year or so, he might well say he was friends with such and such for years but his appearance openly was only a short while ago. Its difficult being a whistleblower for a number of reasons and can have some empathy with Corey but I've been around the block a good many times and had reservations. Segments of my original disclosures were fully sanctioned by Defence Intelligence, as noted at that time with Miles Johnston. Its far from easy to give full total 100% proof in this game and realise everyone has the right to question, not attack as I've had to endure, but question, seems Corey got miffed every time someone politely asked questions. I guess this saga is far from being over. Lets watch and wait.
    For all we know, gov't and private data mining operations may be he real originator's of these whistleblowers stories that are circulated on the net. They hire people to be the whistleblower for any given "story" and they may also hire those who are in a position to promote those individual's and their stories.

Here's a good starting point on Data Mining: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_mining

The object is to get people engaged in conversation on those stories on the net in various venues for the purpose of data mining.
    Last edited by Roisin, 15th July 2015 at 14:21.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), Bob (21st July 2015), bsbray (15th July 2015), CeeTee9 (21st July 2015), Jengelen (20th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (15th July 2015)

Thanks
    There was a comment made on a site that featured information on the Mars colony inspection just recently. To paraphrase, the commenter asked;

Since there is a barrier (that has been in place for some time) that disallows any beings from entering or exiting the solar system, how is the ICC Mars facility remaining to do business? With the 900+ different groups?
    Yes, I would say that the barrier would most definitely put a damper on business, to say the least. I guess economics, failed recoveries, inflation and deflation are not prone to just planet Earth.

Regarding Ganzales' Report: Part 2

Interestingly the majority of part 2 is explaining how there is much negativity being directed towards the information being released. As well as claims of being harassed and threatened with edited recorded files.

Forgiveness, I agree, it is a wonderful action that can benefit a great number of people. On the other hand, does one continue time after time to forgive a person who repeatedly abuses another, or others, when the abuser knows their actions are abusive? Yes, it gets deep, as truth is a personal subject, as is abuse.

So in part 2 there is no mention of sphere's or blue avians. Just as well, I guess. However we were treated to the observation that Gonzales usually drinks ice water or tea (sweet tea?) and he keeps an eye on the chatter regarding the the information being released.

When all is said and done I may end up eating crow, until then I am being very skeptical of the presentation of this information. If this is sinful, may I be forgiven.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KPekfYmeik
    Last edited by RikkiTikkiTavi, 15th July 2015 at 22:59. Reason: Added video
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (20th July 2015), Aragorn (15th July 2015), bsbray (15th July 2015), CeeTee9 (21st July 2015), JByas (22nd July 2015), Jengelen (20th July 2015), mojo (15th July 2015), Roisin (15th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    RikkiTikkiTavi, good observations. It doesn't make him look any better, continuing to go on about skypes, emails, audiomixing.... I think he'd look better if he just stuck to the story. He did talk about forgiveness but it was too jumbled up with all the stuff about harassment.

There was a brief mention of Gonzales meeting with Tear-eir and that the barrier around the earth is 'relaxing' and that things might be more visible as a result. He also said that the spheres will be diminishing their 'buffering' of the energies coming in.

I'll admit I'm curious how he'll relate his story about the six-fingered Nordics.

As a beer drinker, I'll take that part of the story as a Loose Cannon anyone?

Only one though, or
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), Jengelen (20th July 2015), mojo (15th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (15th July 2015)