Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast

Thread: Open Your Mind - Corey Goode & David Wilcock - Sunday 28th June 2015

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts

Latest Q&A with Corey Goode and Michael Salla on Exopoltitics

Latest Q&A with Corey Goode and Michael Salla on Exopoltitics can be found after the introduction here.http://exopolitics.org/reagan-speech...r-space-fleet/

The following is the intro from Salla.
    REAGAN SPEECH ABOUT ALIEN THREAT LINKED TO SECRET UN INTERSTELLAR SPACE FLEET

On Sept 21, 1987, President Reagan gave a famous speech to the United Nations General Assembly where he warned of an alien threat and how important it was for humanity to bond together to face it. In his latest email interview [attached below], secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode, reveals Reagan’s comment had the immediate effect of galvanizing the United Nations into forming a secret space program called the “Galactic League of Nations.”

In his 1987 speech, Reagan said:

In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.

In his latest email interview, Goode replied to a question concerning the relationship between the Galactic League of Nations space program and the United Nations:

The beginning of this program coincides with a particular speech given to the U.N. by President Reagan that mentions how quickly we would come together if there was an alien threat.

If Goode is correct, then Reagan’s speech sparked a behind the scenes effort by the United Nations to bond all nations together in a secret space program that would interact with extraterrestrials life.

In other email interview replies, Goode added more details concerning the six years he spent on the science research vessel “Arnold Sommerfeld” that belonged to the Solar Warden space program discussed in one of his recent Gaiam TV interviews. He described the propulsion system used on the “Sommerfeld.” In an earlier article I speculated that the name of the ship was due to it having something to do with Arnold Sommerfeld being one of the pioneers in developing “thought experiments” about time travel that later led to the idea of “tachyons” – faster-than-light particles. While Goode wasn’t sure why the research vessel was named after Sommerfeld, he did confirm that it uses a temporal drive based on “principles of Quantum Entanglement between certain isotopes.” Interestingly, these principles are also used for interstellar navigation.

Finally, Goode replies to recent criticisms that the Blue Avian extraterrestrials are part of an MK Ultra Project Bluebird mind control program that he and other Military Abductees (MILABs) were subjected to. His response outlines the importance of not dismissing the testimonies of former MILABs merely on the ground they have been previously involved in mind control programs. Otherwise, this would act as a disincentive for other whistleblowers, that have also been subject to mind control in MILABs, to come forward. Goode’s point is a valid one. More whistleblowers need to come forward to reveal their personal experiences with secret space programs, not only to confirm Goode’s revelations, but also to confirm the roles played by former world leaders like Ronald Reagan in such programs.
    The Q&A follows the intro here http://exopolitics.org/reagan-speech...r-space-fleet/
    Last edited by lift the veil, 6th August 2015 at 16:08.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th August 2015), tonig (7th August 2015), URIKORN (6th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    you could also ask, why are no real pictures yet shared when there is such an intense communication between them, while there are real pictures (rather screenshots from recorded videos) of the avians without someone for instance attending any conferences and alike ?!

it is yet again repeated.

corey has real experience, thus he is not making it all up.

but the question is...

are "these" avians the real ones ?! This, everyone has to discern for himself. He surely is convinced that this is the case, but this is no final indication for this being true although much truth is in it naturally (recall your famous 80% truth, 20% elaborate "bs" example which is related to what is transpiring at the "disclosure front" - the 20% are often detRimental for being able to extract the accurate truths that being knowlagdeable of is in fact helpful/beneficial for what is coming. the task is to dissimilate these 20% from the narratives, thereby, when comparing the different narratives, you already can accumulate many facts)).

various "narratives" are essential and substantial so that various individual/group beliefs can be pleased. every one is the creator, thus there has to be a disclosure narrative that fits the belief of every one. that is, the whole truth can only be discerned and distilled and succesfully processed and assimilated by melting/submerging specific truths from all the narratives and make your own highest resonating one for yourself. therefore it is advised to look for truth withhin and watch/observe external narratives without attaching to them or being persuaded to actually fabricate lower vibrations due to specific thoughts and/or emotions derived from blaming, accusing, offensing other selves, most significantly those who disseminate the narratives.

these rather low vibrations are only going to make the upcoming months more defying for you than they have to be.

the last months of the year 2015 are going to be intense and very challenging for many, but not for those who are in love and are able to identify the creator in every entity that anyone possibly can be aware of in the current soul school class final exam.

all love and light

you already have achieved it, it only has to unfold holographically in third density which it already is doing. the anticipated cosmic energy waveS are going to "take care of it". these offer collectively crib sheets for this actual proctored examination.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 6th August 2015 at 18:08.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th August 2015), citsym (7th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (14th August 2015), Majik (6th August 2015), RealityCreation (7th August 2015), Rocket's Mom (6th August 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

A good advice from Randy Cramer

In an interview, about a month ago, he gives us all some down to earth advice.
    Go to hour 1:32 and hear it:

Randy Cramer: Uncensored, Uncut Randy Cramer, Captain K, July 7, 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-IxBIWwLPk

...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2015), Aragorn (6th August 2015), bsbray (7th August 2015), Pebbles (7th August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    you could also ask, why are no real pictures yet shared when there is such an intense communication between them, while there are real pictures (rather screenshots from recorded videos) of the avians without someone for instance attending any conferences and alike ?!

it is yet again repeated.

corey has real experience, thus he is not making it all up.
    I'm not sure who the "you" might be that you are addressing, but, I'm happy to add my opinion about your statements.

If Corey had these experiences then yes, factually speaking they would be part of his reality. If this is the course to be taken with the discernment/examination of the testimony is/was he of sound mind and body when he had these experiences, compared to (as example) 80% of the people who have not had similar experiences?

various "narratives" are essential and substantial so that various individual/group beliefs can be pleased. every one is the creator, thus there has to be a disclosure narrative that fits the belief of every one. that is, the whole truth can only be discerned and distilled and succesfully processed and assimilated by melting/submerging specific truths from all the narratives and make your own highest resonating one for yourself. therefore it is advised to look for truth withhin and watch/observe external narratives without attaching to them or being persuaded to actually fabricate lower vibrations due to specific thoughts and/or emotions derived from blaming, accusing, offensing other selves, most significantly those who disseminate the narratives.
    Are you aware of what you are suggesting to people to subscribe to? It comes across to me as promoting the idea that people cherry pick the parts they want to believe and leave the rest behind with no regard to facts, logic, truth and consequences.

these rather low vibrations are only going to make the upcoming months more defying for you than they have to be.
    I agree, however in any case I'm not going to over indulge in the KOOL-Aid drinking to the point of toxicity.

the last months of the year 2015 are going to be intense and very challenging for many, but not for those who are in love and are able to identify the creator in every entity that anyone possibly can be aware of in the current soul school class final exam.

all love and light

you already have achieved it, it only has to unfold holographically in third density which it already is doing. the anticipated cosmic energy waveS are going to "take care of it". these offer collectively crib sheets for this actual proctored examination.
    I see you graduating Cum Laude within your class. Live well and prosper.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2015), Aragorn (6th August 2015), Cearna (14th August 2015), ERK (7th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Sort of like what John said in the Book Of Revelations in the Bible.

I realize that a lot of people are in support of the presentation of the information that Corey is distributing. Spreading the message of Love, Service to Others, Be Forgiving, etc,... sounds of (Goode) intention. But remember,.... "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions".

Let's make some effort to dissect this situation and what way, or why it may be worth looking below the surface for a better understanding of it.

First let's take into account the many observations from people who have interacted with Corey through different media and at different levels. There have been questionable behaviors of Corey's responses. And then there are the morally questionable people that have been responsible for Corey's rise in popularity. Also, his work background and qualifications, does he project the professional social and technical qualities that may be considered on par for such? And yes people will say "Well he's an MILAB and an introvert, it is expected that he may have been traumatized, blah, blah." How convenient. The same with the "Love, Service to Others and Forgiveness". Anyone that questions the motives is considered to be attacking and not of a noble and good stature. Again, how convenient. It is also being suggested that his loss of livelihood should be viewed as a sacrifice for the benefit of the populace. Sympathy generation? With his background qualifications he has no choice but to pursue the danger and consequences of being a whistleblower? And put his family at risk? The end justifies the means?

And then there are the "analyses" of his speech patterns and it has been concluded that his is in fact being sincere about what he says. Okay, fine. I'm not questioning his sincerity or his character, no, I am questioning the motive behind who and what it is that he is promoting. Whoever developed this operation knew well before hand that this would cause much controversy within the "truther" community. Divide and conquer, anyone? Put the community in an even more bat sh*t crazy, ridiculous light? Qui Bono?

Now let's consider the information being distributed. Corey says that he has no positive indication that the BA's are Ra of the Law of One, that's all David's conjecture. Again, let's consider the past attempts of certain people to set up "operations" for the benefit of self enrichment/disinformation/confusion. It would behoove one to consider the people involved and the patterns that appear over time (years). The information being presented is not (at this time) provable to be true or not. Hmmm, how convenient.

There is a much larger conspiracy being practiced here than just a lone MILAB whistleblower. The sad part is that Coery's life, his family and the community is being taken advantage of, and even to some degree, David. This is exactly the opposite of what this operation was stated to eliminate. The take down of the Cabal and it's power structure. It's still very much alive and well.

The message of Love, Service to Others, Forgiveness and I'll add Fellowship, Compassion and Harmony is all powerful and can be used just as well as a weapon to achieve the goals of unscrupulous people and groups. I understand that what I have written may be lambasted by some, and others may have a better understanding of it. Without thorough examination of the information, it's presentation and behind the scenes perpetrators, we will continue to repeat and wallow in the results of our mistakes, lack of discernment and our beliefs.

Edited To Add;

One other aspect, Corey has mentioned this presentation may encourage other whistleblowers to come forward and if they decide to "come out" be cautious of who they approach initially. He suggests coming to him, David or Dr. Salla. On the surface this sounds reasonable. On the other hand, the result of this operation may well discourage any whistleblowers to come forward. Again, Qui Bono?
    An excellent appraisal of the flaws in the story, without even getting into the information discrepancies. The last part especially struck me. The repeated calls for SSPs and MILABS to "come forward". It goes from a harmless prank to potentially life-threatening. I always liked Dr Salla, but how he can study all of this without seeing the red flags is beyond me. How deeply is UFOlogy compromised?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th August 2015), Cearna (14th August 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've noticed the calls for people to come forward. i.e., "If you're IE, contact me". Cobra did it too. It seems like some 'harvesting' is going on as we speak.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th August 2015), bsbray (14th August 2015), Cearna (14th August 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th August 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Daozen View Post
    It goes from a harmless prank to potentially life-threatening.
    Hey Daozen, at this juncture in time the "life-threatening" description may be a bit extreme, or not. What I was trying to converse in what I wrote was how situations and events should rarely be taken at face value. That there are, more times than not, elements that aren't obvious to the observer. There are many who are not so alert, through no fault of their own due to manipulation and subconscious conditioning, they just are not in the habit of critically assessing given situations.

The environment that I described, (imo), appears to be a fertile medium for controlling who, what and how information is distributed and the benefits of such. But alas, people have freewill to believe as they please, I was just trying to bring my observations to the table.

Becoming and being free is a hell of a lot of hard work. And there is a lot more to it than just thinking positive thoughts. And I acknowledge that some would not agree.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2015), Aragorn (7th August 2015), Cearna (14th August 2015), donk (7th August 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by RikkiTikkiTavi View Post
    Information regarding the giant beings found that are in a stasis condition (suspended animation).
    Hidden from us all the time. I remember back several years ago listening to a farmer who was in either southern Indiana, Illinois, not sure which who had found some interesting "things" and was waiting for the smitsonian to show up and once they did, then he, the farmer, was going to come back on Art's show and release the information. Needless to say, I waited and waited and you know, that information never came to fruition. Read somewhere in the meantime that the smithsonian would find treasures all over this country(usa) and sweep them under the rug...no doubt.
    I live in Ohio and swear, to this day while driving around see mounds, or what look like conical shaped mounds near the rivers and in fields here which are still covered with brush and what not. Have also visited the mounds here, Serpent, Newark, Fort Ancient, etc and what neat places they are indeed. Find below article re: giants/Smithsonian.
    Hiding things constantly, putting nothing past these rascals.

https://atrueott.wordpress.com/forbidden-archeology/

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/smit...n-early-1900s/

http://www.sott.net/article/281093-T...onian-cover-up
    Last edited by Windancer, 7th August 2015 at 15:47. Reason: add another site
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2015), Aragorn (7th August 2015), Cearna (14th August 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I usually avoid these types of conversations. Right or wrong... all paths lead to the same place in the end (just really a matter of how long it takes to get there). But, may I offer a suggestion? We can stop struggling with this debate and Go And SEE for ourselves!

Yes, it is possible for ALL of us to do this! Not sure who we can trust... caught on the fence?... why not end the speculation? And spend the energy discovering and embracing our own powers, the truth of who we are...

I have done this, and I am no different than anyone else. A lot of us have gone on the long, painstaking inward journey, passed through the dark night of the soul, reached the end of the rabbit hole. I can say the only thing I found at the end of the tunnel was myself! By taking the time and patience to cultivate our bio-technology skills and embracing our true nature as cosmic travelers, gate-runners and cage breakers we ultimately free ourselves. It is the most daunting journey ever, but the rewards are infinite. We are all beings capable of breaking the light barrier with our consciousness, and do not need to wait for ships to come pick us up.

Being able to go “out there” anytime, to investigate, explore and see for ourselves what is going on with the Blue Birds is a game-changer. Not only in this case, but it breaks the dependency cycle forever. I have gone and seen...And although I think we should trust ourselves and the info we bring back as viable intel that can be shared with others, in this case, I say... everyone should go and see for themselves. No one has to take my word for it....or Corey's, or Wilcock's...or anyone else's!

One thing I will say is why are they not telling us this? (Our inner discernment is just as valuable as the outer confirmation.) They, (even the Blue Birds) are asking us to have faith... Faith is great, but as long as the message is not “Have Faith in Yourself.”.. isn't it ultimately disempowering?

I have nothing to gain in sharing this, except for a world full of more awakened and self-empowered people just feels better, and can only build momentum to humanity as a whole reclaiming its birthright, leading to true liberation for all. And I (along with many others) will always share, for FREE, advice, support, or guidance on how to “travel”, seeing through the ego and illusions, and ReMembering the truth of who we are.

But no one can do the work for us, and since it involves looking in the mirror for all solutions, it still seems a lot of people would rather pay to possibly be lied to than do the inner work for free. (Maybe that is just part of the journey...) I do not claim to have the answers for anyone else... just that we all have our own answers and until we find them for ourselves we can be misled. We will all get there eventually...but the reason I have said anything today is, I would just prefer sooner rather than later. That is “reward” enough! Hope to see you all “out there”... we have the ability to be free now... we do not have to wait for anyone to free us.

Intention, motivation, integrity and track-record all are very relevant. And thank you to all those who have been sharing info on that front. Who is to benefit here? I know one thing, it is not humanity as a whole as long as we are looking outside of ourselves for any “solution”. We are destined to live in the triple cage of our ego, the system and the grid until we take on the responsibility ourselves. Once we can break the illusion of our own ego, the rest of the cages are easier to escape. And others' egos become very easy to spot, so we will not waste more time following pied pipers. (Whether they are doing it on purpose or not...)
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Red Pill Oracle For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2015), Aragorn (7th August 2015), Cearna (14th August 2015), donk (8th August 2015), idigress (16th August 2015), Majik (7th August 2015), Pebbles (18th August 2015), RealityCreation (7th August 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (7th August 2015), ZShawn (7th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I don't believe it is as simple as that, when I look within...I see a being that finds himself in the reality where those similar to him have all the types of beings "below" him are completely at our mercy (or oppression). Sure, all they can do is have "faith" that we would treat them how they'd like to be treated...maybe even some are aware of the active choices they can make to endear themselves to us our more, and therefore "better" their existence...where we're essentially their gods, their "saviors"

To think that we're the top, the most aware and therefore powerful being in this reality is arrogance, folly. The chicken (blue hen? ) who gains the understanding they are in a coop that humans control might be able to empower itself enough to not be the first eaten, but is still confined to the situation it finds itself in. I think we need to take the mysticism out of "know thyself" and think of it on a more practical level. There's probably some sort of "creator God" in the sense of a farmer or pet owner or factory chief (or AI projector or alien lab scientist)...just because the major religions have been hijacked to disempower us doesn't mean they don't still have a truth about an outline of how it all works.

If we can take a impersonal detached look at the situation (realizing it is part of knowing self) it would probably be more empowering. I was so repulsed by the first step of AA (give self up to higher power..but I am more resistant to programs so didn't even have a chance even I got this back then), that I couldn't understand. Not taking it personally that wer're probably not the penultimate creation of this experience is the first step though, I'm really starting to have "faith" in that. And that maybe we're more like dogs than chickens, able to make ourselves "cute" and endear ourselves to benevolent beings, find ways to seem unappetizing to those that find themselves in "higher level" predator/scavenger roles, identify and find ways to avoid the ones that seem malevolent to us.

But if we cling to our delusions of our entitlment to "universal rights", all so obviously and easily taken from us by any other free will being, I don't think we get anywhere. I think it's a trap of a sort of covert solipsism, we need to be careful not to fall into and should actively work toward exposing to the collective consciousness

PS: I am an alum of the university of Delaware, our mascot is the blue hen chicken
    Last edited by donk, 8th August 2015 at 14:23.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th August 2015), Cearna (14th August 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (9th August 2015), sandy (14th August 2015)

Thanks
    I have read a lot of the recent posts here. I went away for a while to think... I'm now back from my think....

HO'O PONO PONO
    Corey continually reminds people to become more service to self, more loving, and more forgiving.
    I like that. I can forgive him of a lot of things solely because of these words that have come from him many times.
    There is a Polynesian concept of ho'o pono pono or "forgiveness" which is very applicable (and powerful) to this whole situation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho%CA%BBoponopono

And you can read about the application and study of ho'o pono pono here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...et-forgiveness

As I understand it, ho'o pono pono is one of the most powerful tools on our planet. But we are steered away from it by "the powers," in order to create disharmony and chaos. I only know that when I cultivate it, I am healed. It is quite remarkable.

MOST OF THE INFO AND INTELL IS FREE
    I find a whole lot of intell. that is given for free from Corey on his website www.spherebeingalliance.com

and in analyses of his work by others, such as on the Stillness in the Storm blog http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/

and on Dr. Michael Salla's Exopolitics website which is: www.exopolitics.org

Thus, the greater part of Corey Goode's information IS GETTING OUT AT NO COST OR MINIMAL COST to most people.
    The talk that "he said it would be free and now he is charging for it" is easily gotten around by people who don't want to pay for the information.

If you want to watch the fancy GaiamTV videos, you pay for those. I have been paying for those because I am interested in many of the other subjects on the GaiamTV service (health, nutrition, all kinds of things... Gaiam TV has pretty good stuff).

COREY HAS SAID MANY TIMES THAT THE BLUE AVIANS AREN'T HERE TO SAVE US. WE ARE TO SAVE OURSELVES.

Corey has said multiple multiple times that the blue avians aren't here to save us. We must save ourselves. But they'll obviously help. We must help ourselves. I think we all understand this. It's probably best to not continually misrepresent people who are interested in Corey as "People Who Think the ET's will Save Us! And how stupid these people Must Be!" It gets quite tiring. Most of us following this information don't think the blue avians or the ETs are here to save us.

... and shaking my head....

I also noticed that Corey wrote in a post he was very surprised when Simon Parkes said something like Simon backed up the existence of the blue avians. I took this to mean that he didn't think much of Simon Parkes.... I don't pay much attention to Simon Parkes, so I don't find this particularly interesting, but perhaps others do.

WHEN WHISTLEBLOWERS COME FORWARD

I did hear Corey say he expected more whistleblowers to come forward. One started to come forward recently, but was threatened and he decided not to. Well, I have acted in a similar fashion in my life. I don't blame the whistleblower for deciding to stay hidden. But evidently there is spiritual protection for those who do come forward. I have actually witnessed spiritual protection in my own life, with truth-tellers that I have known. The spiritual protection is there, if one truly wishes to serve.

THE GIANTS

Regarding the information from Corey recently released about "giants," this was released in the US mainstream media earlier this year. There was information in the news that the Smithsonian Institution (yes, THAT Smithsonian, in Washington DC) had many corpses (was it corpses? skeletons? body parts??) from the giants who evidently roamed our planet a bazillion (no - not a scientific number, "bazillion" ) years ago.

Joseph P. Farrell, the author, commented about the Smithsonian releasing this information about the giants few months ago, when the information was released, on his blog, which is: http://gizadeathstar.com/

The builder race or "giants" were also discovered in the mountains in Bulgaria in the last 20 years. (I'm pretty sure it was Bulgaria -- you can find this). So this news on the giants isn't coming only from Corey. It has been around for a while. Once again, I think Corey is filling in some gaps for us.

(I would put in a 'moving giant' smiley person here, but it would take up the whole page!).

THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM (SSP)

There has been a lot written about the Secret Space Program and a lot discussed in the past few years. There was a whole conference on it in San Mateo, California in late June 2014 that was attended by several hundred people, and the panel members were from NASA and Lockheed. Carol Rosin, who was Werner Van Braun's assistant for about 15 years was a speaker. Other speakers were Catherine Austin Fitts who spoke about how the whole thing has been financed with the black budget.

I attended the conference with a group of others from the Western USA. You can find Youtube videos of the conference quite easily on the internet. Corey is filling in the blanks for me -- I learned a lot at that conference, but he is giving the details of the programs.

There is another Secret Space Program conference planned for October 2015 in Austin, Texas. They really ought to include Corey Goode in this. It would be interesting to hear him speak in front of a roomful of people and answer questions.

http://secretspaceprogram.org/intro/

DISCERNMENT

I read constantly and take everything in. I compare what I read to other things that I read. I feel it. I think about it. I toss what feels wrong.

I suggest we all do this, in order to develop our own discernment. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater!! A lot of this information is useful -- or it will become useful --- and leads us to a new understanding of our world and our solar system and our humanity.

Last edited by Gretchen, 14th August 2015 at 02:28. Reason: smiley people added...:)
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th August 2015), Cearna (14th August 2015), DaRkViPeR (17th August 2015), idigress (16th August 2015), Majik (14th August 2015), Pebbles (18th August 2015), RealityCreation (14th August 2015), Susan (14th August 2015), URIKORN (14th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Excellent post, the negativity and mind control used by tptW was huge, lol did not work, too many people know their own minds or simply kept open and aware to proceedings and process.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Majik (14th August 2015), Pebbles (18th August 2015), URIKORN (14th August 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

The objective difficulty of assimilating the next plane of Reality

Let us assume for a moment that the info Corey Goode passes on is true on the whole.
    (My subjective impression is that it is so.)
    Assuming the above:
    There is a qualitative gap berween the quality of our curremt mind / consciousness / range of experiences
    and the plane / world Corey suggests we are invited / pusshed into.
    In such a situation it is unavoidable that we shall experience doubt and uncertainty.

The "trick" is to bear this burden of doubt and being torn between the cuurent-world-experience
    and the future-dreamt-upon-world with patience and a noble character, consciously
    knowing that we do not know .and maybe not until we shall die.
    We must overcome childish impatience and vanity ("give me a proof, and right now").

The 15'th councel of Bahaudin Naqshband (A Sufi teacher):

Banish doubt you cannot. Doubt goes when doubt and belief as you have been taught them go. If you forsake a path, it is because you were hoping for conviction from it. You seek conviction, not self-knowledge.

http://www.wisdomcommons.org/wisbits...ls-of-bahaudin
    Last edited by URIKORN, 14th August 2015 at 07:59.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2015), Majik (14th August 2015), Pebbles (18th August 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    I for one do believe that to save ourselves we must be shown the true way to do it. Are they, the Blue Avians, here to show us? So in my opinion, maybe they are here to save us. LoL they have given us what we need to do to save ourselves. They are showing us. This brings back an experience I have had a couple of years ago. Won't go into detail, but I clearly remember hearing 'One morning in time, we will be here, to show you the way. One morning in time, we'll be standing all hand in hand.'
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Susan View Post
    I for one do believe that to save ourselves we must be shown the true way to do it. Are they, the Blue Avians, here to show us? So in my opinion, maybe they are here to save us. LoL they have given us what we need to do to save ourselves. They are showing us. This brings back an experience I have had a couple of years ago. Won't go into detail, but I clearly remember hearing 'One morning in time, we will be here, to show you the way. One morning in time, we'll be standing all hand in hand.'

But they do show you.
    Choose Goodness and live it to the best of your ability.
    We belittle ourselves. We favour the Good but we think it will lose. We are pessimistic.
    Inside us we believe that Evil is stronger.
    We do not manifest real faith in Good, because we do not really choose Good.

Cross the border from the land of despair to the land of faith and you have contributed your part in the change.
    It is not more complex than that.
    Now, if millions and millions will act similarly' inside themselves
    the whole wheat field of humanity will start swaying in the good wind of liberty.
    Save yourself and you have a proof of concept, that the liberation of one individual is achievable
    Last edited by URIKORN, 14th August 2015 at 16:41.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th August 2015), Majik (14th August 2015), Pebbles (18th August 2015)