Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Your Mind - Corey Goode & David Wilcock - Sunday 28th June 2015

Senior Member United States MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks

Open Your Mind - Corey Goode & David Wilcock - Sunday 28th June 2015

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
    Earth is the toughest school of them all - Delores Cannon
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Gretchen (28th June 2015), Hugh Mann (29th June 2015), IAm (29th June 2015), lift the veil (28th June 2015), Majik (29th June 2015), mojo (29th June 2015), MrNiceGuy (29th June 2015), Pebbles (29th June 2015), reno (29th June 2015), Rocket's Mom (28th June 2015), URIKORN (29th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Listened to the last hour. . .saw the chat room. . a few interesting questions were posed: if 900 civilizations "customers" are buying tech from the slave colony "sweat shops" what does that day about those 900 civilizations? Who is really out there???

Love how the energies are opening minds and now more folks are waking up!!
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Gretchen (28th June 2015), mojo (29th June 2015), pointessa (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    A direct download link would be appreciated
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Gretchen (28th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Hmm can not get it to play. I am trying everything, including downloading, oh...wait....it is downloading...took a while to....start....never mind!
    thanx
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have been thinking about this for a while tonight. . .there is so much rhetoric about us doing our work raising our vibrations here on earth. Don't get me wrong -- I agree -- I need to raise my vibrations. Why are we not talking about 900 supposedly advanced civilizations in our galaxy that purchase technology from a slave camp? This just does not resonate with me. Who are they and from where do they come? This just does not make sense.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

pointessa (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    I have been thinking about this for a while tonight. . .there is so much rhetoric about us doing our work raising our vibrations here on earth. Don't get me wrong -- I agree -- I need to raise my vibrations. Why are we not talking about 900 supposedly advanced civilizations in our galaxy that purchase technology from a slave camp? This just does not resonate with me. Who are they and from where do they come? This just does not make sense.

It may make sense if:
    option 1: this is a way to keep the operation profitable and therefore to gaurd the life of the slaves until freedom day
    option 2: they are a-moral or selfish
    option 3: some do care others don't

I remember now that Corey speaks of a rogue faction of the positive SSP Aliance that attacked and ruined
    some such facilities at the cost of much death of the slaves there.

Most of us, including myself, in my estimation, are not really confident that ET life exist at all, and even more so, that
    there is a direct contact, for thousands of years, and more.
    We have lot's of info, stories, rational arguements.
    The distance between the emergence of a possible new (to us( reality in our consciousness and the full blooming of that
    possibility into a tangible / certain reality in that very evolving consciousness, that distance we are covering these days.
    900 civilization is just one stone being thrown into our consciousness lake.
    Tomorrow it may be 100000.
    In the meantime each of us, individualy, has his own consciousness boiling on the stove.
    The more we shall realize our peculiar sutuation, that is, consciousnesses in transition, the more objective
    and worm hearted we can navigate in participate in the process

There is an essential difference between being intellectually and emotionally drawn to a subject
    and an immersion into it, or, immersing the subject into our consciousness.
    Some, in this community are still in the intellectual/emotional/secondary-self circumfrance of
    life. Others, are diving in.
    This process is highly individual.
    The road into real connection, with oneself and others, goes through a point of total seclusion/oneness/privacy/ego core.

This is not social connection as we know it.
    It is on/in a deeper layer of reality.
    Many know the right words. Not necessarily knowing/daring to implement the content of the words.
    Words are valueable due to their ever expanding content

The greatest discovery we can make is in the field of consciousness / soul.
    And it is the most needed.
    It is our chance in time that our ever existing challange - knowing ourselves - coincides
    with info regarding intelligent life in the universe.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 29th June 2015 at 04:43.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

gardunk (4th February 2016), Majik (29th June 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by MrCasual View Post

I like your avatar
    It speaks to me in person
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    I want to believe, both Wilcock and Corey have knowledge beyond anyone sharing. I like both of them personally but I want them to be in our shoes for a second. What would they ask of people with this knowledge? Would it be something like, "help me confirm your testimony." There are literally hundreds of UFO videos on youtube also ET sightings. Why havent they said something like, "Oh thats the such and such species and the craft they use. Or confirm past contactees experiences, like Bud Hopkins, or the Italian friendship case or Carlos Diaz case or many of the others. But nothing and no photo or video evidence. When I hear their testimony Im blown away, I just want to see supporting evidence that will help corroborate. And before Im accused of a paid troll I want to share my own personal experiences but refrain because I wish to stand on the evidence for the most part. Thanks again and thanks to them for their interview.
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

donk (29th June 2015), Hugh Mann (30th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DW was difficult to listen to, but Corey did a decent job. Wilcock takes up a lot of the time with his self-glorification spiel--how amazing his psychic powers are--how he was chosen by important entities--how he is the reincarnation of Edgar Casey--how he wrote this really important book that we should go buy--how he was awarded an honorary degree from some University that he's too busy to claim... etc.. ad-nauseam. Ugh. If someone would edit all of that out, it would be much better.

Also, apparently Corey is doing 52 epi$ode$ now on Gaiam TV. I suppose I don't find that surprising though.
    Last edited by bstuart, 29th June 2015 at 10:42.
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bstuart For This Useful Post:

ERK (29th June 2015), gardunk (4th February 2016), Hugh Mann (30th June 2015), mojo (29th June 2015), Phoenix (29th June 2015), pointessa (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bstuart View Post
    I'm only 40 minutes in so far, and I'm finding it rather difficult to listen to. Corey has been clear and concise, which I appreciate, but DW has been grandstanding and stroking his ego for over 5 minutes about his psychic powers--plus how he is the reincarnation of Edgar Casey etc. Oi vey...

I agree with your noting of the difference between the two.
    Corey feels to me to be a man of deeper substance and humility.
    I suggest, however, regarding David, to take him as a very talented boy that did not complete yet his maturing.
    I am patient with him, while learning from him, and being grateful too
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Here is the youtube version for those who like them better than the MP3 format.

...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

MrCasual (29th June 2015), URIKORN (29th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    DW has taken the classes. He obviously there for a little while on Ancient Aliens went overboard with the hands and gestures which made the learning obvious. He obviously met some key players in media and promotion there as now its all biz model and sales. Its all sales. Maybe I'm biased being a salesman for 22 years before retiring. I think its obvious to any other trained sales person. He does all the right things now unlike the old days before AA. For example he now references all his own material and promotes self. The days of gestures of helping other light seekers by references to them as well as other mentions are always only top key names, no longer the unknowns, and he also does all the little tells of self promotion in the subtle but obvious ways as he speaks. All stuff I think he learned from the same kind of classes politicians take to sway and convince audiences and so on. Do you really think Hilary knows anyone in that audience? Come on! Its an act to get votes and money just like Davids. Same school and same zoo animals just different parts under that same umbrella as far as I can tell.

Oh and its not about the proof you guys! Don't ya know... roll eyes here! LOL
    I find it interesting that so many shows today go on and on about how worthless the dollars are and how inevitable the collapse is and yet the entire show is always about them garnering those 'worthless' dollars. Isn't that irony for you?
    Last edited by Jengelen, 29th June 2015 at 15:11.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (29th June 2015), bstuart (29th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    Or what about the 300+ Million United States waging illegal wars around the world slaughtering millions including women and children and who purchase goods from countries who use child slave labor to produce the cheap good they buy? They also run the global monetary system where wealth is transferred from poor and destitute people from around the globe so they can have a living standard much higher above their means. They also continually elect the worst of the worst sociopaths as their leaders. Surely the people that live in the United States can not be trusted. What if you were told there were over 50 Million civilizations and 900 of them were buying, would that change the perspective?
    Last edited by ctiger2, 29th June 2015 at 15:34.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (5th July 2015), Rocket's Mom (29th June 2015), URIKORN (29th June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I clicked a few minutes into the video to hear what they're talking about, and it was around 29:30 where David Wilcock starts talking about the Great Pyramid and apparently now he's saying that the Blue Avians built it.

Wilcock relates a story about Napoleon going into the Great Pyramid which is probably not true either, but a British fabrication against Napoleon. The whole story is that he supposedly embraced Islam and pronounced that Mohammed was God's prophet before entering the pyramid, but Napoleon's private secretary in Egypt (which was a military campaign, remember, so this is not an office job), Louis Antoine Fauvelet de Bourrienne, stated that these were fabrications and that Napoleon himself never even entered the pyramid, but sent in others to investigate instead. Napoleon was very tolerant of other religions and the British seized upon this to criticize him, still nominally being defenders of Christianity themselves.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2015), Ciauzar (30th June 2015), ERK (29th June 2015), mojo (29th June 2015)