Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Your Mind - Corey Goode & David Wilcock - Sunday 28th June 2015

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Come on. If we are on Mars or the moon for that matter, how come they still pull crap like this then? Well, the site refused the link for whatever reason. NASA posted a picture supposedly of Mars but its Ireland! Anyone care to explain?
    Last edited by Jengelen, 16th July 2015 at 01:55.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Well, the site refused the link for whatever reason.
    Might be because it was a Facebook link. Not everything on Facebook is visible to non-Facebook members.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Jengelen (16th July 2015), modwiz (20th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Update from Corey as found on the Sphere Being Alliance facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians/...74850426146082

Update: For those interested in the Audio of my last article that is now on YouTube. It is very cool that this person has taken the time to do this. Much appreciated... smile emoticon

I am flying out with the family tomorrow to go to do another week of video shooting with both George Noory on two episodes of his show "Beyond Belief" and then get as many episodes of our show on Gaiam TV "Cosmic Disclosure" recorded as possible.

I have been going over the amazing content at Gaiam TV and am making notes of the huge library of video's by various researchers that are directly in line with the Blue Avian Message. I will post that update and a list of those video's in the next few days.

*** Remember, our show on Gaiam TV is airing this coming Tuesday, the 21st of July! ***
    The first 2 Episodes will be free to the public. Please also remember to sign up for memberships through the link that gives me monetary credit for your new account at Gaiam. That link is below;
    Gaiam TV Sign Up Link (Credit to Corey): http://www.gaiamtv.com/?cid=aff:amb:cg:al000

I have another article on the SSP Alliance Meeting that had a lot of drama between a few members and myself after the security issues were allowed to occur at home. This was the incident where very tall Nordic beings who had 6 fingers invaded the sanctuary of our home. I will give some details on those unpleasant experiences as well.

Summarizing the details for that report is still very upsetting to me. Even though what occurred was uncalled for in my opinion and we have every right to be angry... There is still a job to do. Gonzales has been mending fences the best he can since that fiasco to his credit as a diplomat.

We are getting a lot more of the same kind of intelligence briefings about what is occurring down here on Earth as well as out in the Sol System. Most of the information has been so similar that there is nothing remarkable (that can be reported) to report.

In the next article I will discuss more about the increase in the high density energy waves (As reported by Tear-Eir) that we are encountering as our Sol Systems flows into this part of the Torus of our Sol System.

The "Spheres" seem to nearing the end of their purpose as they are also beginning to buffer less and less of the energy thus allowing more and more to enter into the inner Sol System and directly effect the Sun, Planets and HUMAN BEINGS that are so easily put into trigger mode by these energies.

At some point the Spheres will be gone and we will fully be considered a 4/5th Density Transition Civilization. There are of course quite a few other EVENTS that will be occurring before this last EVENT leaves us standing on our own finally.

The opening of the Earths barrier and going back to enforcing security grids and airspace has been difficult the last few weeks. It has proven to be the right thing to do however according to data received from some of the groups that were trapped here.

In the mean time, no matter what they are saying through their Illuminati and Cabal zealot followers... No One in the Draco Empire, Its Federation Allies nor any other negative groups that have been referenced as part of the Orion Syndicate/AKA Orion Group are going anywhere!

They are all stuck inside the Sol System that has turned out to be the biggest etheric and spiritual evolutionary honey pot around. Both the Negative and the Positive of us are being forced to deal with our karmic energies right now. There is no escaping it.

The pleasure of seeing how many are moving to focusing on being Loving, Forgiving (Stopping the wheel of karma), becoming Service to Others while not being a door mat or taken advantage of by the negative forces... Those working on raising their vibrations and honing their powers of their co-creative Consciousness.... HAS FAR outweighed the effects of the number of people I have seen succumb to the "Dark side of the force" and become triggered or eaten up by their karmic energies recently.

Its a very difficult thing to observe and the details as usual are always very sorted. Now more than ever is a time to have our guards up spiritually and be ready for anything the negative side tosses our way out of desperation.

I have just suffered alongside my family for weeks dealing with just such attacks that have been made out of panic by opposition forces. Their goal was to make us back down. Their attacks had an opposite reaction on both us and others attacked who are more determined to see this through now than ever before.

I will be logging in and answering questions and responding to people who post in the discussion page where the shows are going to be published on Gaiam TV's website. I look forward to chatting with you there as well as here.

I do hope those who can afford Gaiam TV do give it a try. It really is like an online spiritual and consciousness university. I would recommend spending more hours on these videos and less time on the MSM Propaganda Machine. (That is just IMHO though) smile emoticon

If you decide to give it a try please do make sure to use the Gaiam TV Sign Up Link though (Credit to Corey): http://www.gaiamtv.com/?cid=aff:amb:cg:al000

As stated, More Updates and another Article on its way.

Thank you very much to everyone who has been buying tee shirts in the store (@ SphereBeingAlliance.com), donating and registering memberships through my Gaiam Link. Every little bit helps. The letters of blessings and positive energy after my Aunts Diagnosis has been the most uplifting thing of all.

Thank you,
    Corey/GoodETxSG

GoodETxSG (Corey Goode): : The Lt. Col. Gonzales SSP Delegation Briefings Part 2

Last edited by lift the veil, 18th July 2015 at 16:32.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2015), URIKORN (20th July 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    To be honest, and why would we not be honest, I find it less and less tasty to point out
    my interest in Corey Goode in this framework, namely TOT.
    So I take my interest back to the only framework that worked for me for decades: my private domain.
    The way I see it: It is a poor victoty of various mockers with whom I have no desire to spend time and attention.
    As long as you will suffer me I shall glean in from time to time.
    I know there are good honest people in here but somehow the gntle wind of truth is quite missing here.
    I hope the reader will take it as an honest assessment of a disinterested visitor
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

modwiz (20th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    somehow the gntle wind of truth is quite missing here
    my apologies for the earlier rude comeback that admin deleted which was ok it was wrong for me to do that. Two wrongs don't make a right. I'm interpreting the above comment as a put down to the forum as a whole.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Urikorn, you're quite the piece of work. I have met and prayed with Sufis, as I stated. I also know many who have family/have lived in Israel.

May you one day actually find someone in all of God's creation who lives up to your standards. Maybe you and the Wiz can get together.

Keep up the poetry. It'll bring you closer to Gaia.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2015), mojo (21st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What you consider to be the cabal has future predicting technology.

They could indeed see quite accurate predictions for a long time thus being able to use mass mind control and coercion tactics:

movies
    games
    disinformation
    scaremongering

(all of them are predictive programming)

The aim was:

co-opting humanities joint consciousness creation abilities to alienate humans in the sense of tricking humans into believing in these hoaxes which is accompanied by low vibrational energy discharge due to the fear-mongering. ( = mind control)

They did hope that enough humans getting absorbed by it to actually manifest their intentions which they were able to foreshadow with the so called "looking glass" technology up to a certain point (! years ago).

What they did not realize: they are the creator, therefore this technology shows them what they expect/wish/anticipate to see. It thereby displays "possible outcomes" (!) that are inseparably intermingled with the consciousness of those who use it.

Since the human awakening surpasses their wishful imagination the reality differs from what they predicted with looking glass.

Therefore it fails and they become insecure and anxious, thus the predictions are totally inaccurate which devastates all of their plans and ability to orchestrate. They simply lost control.

Since most whistle blowers (regarding actual off-world pre-disclosure) are influenced by their former covert activities (MILAB, secret space programs, off world service and alike) so is their now shared intelligence. Their received information often relies on the hallucinated predictions that have been made with the discussed technology.

For instance, the anticipation of the cosmic event. That is, the disclosures of those who spread the narratives communicated by those whistle blowers therefore are "served" with disinformation to certain extents.

This happens on purpose to distract you from the NOW-reality.

That is, be prepared to experience certain events earlier than they have been foreshadowed through specific disclosure sources who work with somewhat inaccurate (flawed/co-opted) intelligence that derives from sources that themselves have been co-opted and duped.

As always there is a certain amount of truth mixed with a smaller amount of disinformation which distorts the offered truths and distracts followers who already might (and) have created a strong attachment to specific sources/narratives.

Use this information to train and facilitate your discernment abilities.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 21st July 2015 at 06:50.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2015), Aragorn (21st July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (22nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    From memory, getting past the 12 12 window 2012/21/12, was a no go for looking glass ?.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    From memory, getting past the 12 12 window 2012/21/12, was a no go for looking glass ?.
    That's what Bill "Wood" Brockbrader told Kerry Cassidy, but I believe that "Dan Burisch" reported that they had looked much farther into the future with it already.

According to "Dan Burisch", we would be on a specific and unknown variant of two main time lines -- we would be on Time Line #1, and Time Line #2 would have put us smack in the middle of World War III by now -- but Brockbrader's claim was that the two time lines would have converged on the 21st of December, 2012, and that all bets were off for what would follow after that date.

I have my own considerations with regard to "Dan Burisch" -- I don't trust him -- but, in my humble opinion, Brockbrader was only spouting nonsense about Looking Glass because that was the only way he could get Kerry Cassidy's interest. She wouldn't have granted him an interview otherwise, because he only touched upon Looking Glass in the last 15 minutes of his interview, and everything else was about his role as a Navy SEAL in Iraq -- if that was all true, even -- and his conviction for statutory rape.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 21st July 2015 at 07:53. Reason: added last two paragraphs
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

SmokeyJoe1952 (22nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    it should be still operational, but it is all inaccurate "BS" since it is linked directly to their consciousness which is confused and anxious, almost panic. the script of this timeline says otherwise as well as the collective awakening consciousness of humanity as well. In fact they have other concerns than that, they dissolve during the next few years after the impact, they know this - but these years are going to be intense and challenging for most of humanity.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 21st July 2015 at 18:08.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (22nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Corey's interviews on GaiamTV were posted today. You can access them on their website here. http://www.gaiamtv.com/seeking-truth...watch_episodes

They have also posted the first episode (below) on their Youtube page. They may put up the second one as well.

Last edited by lift the veil, 21st July 2015 at 21:17.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2015), Hugh Mann (21st July 2015), Jengelen (21st July 2015), Susan (22nd July 2015), tonig (22nd July 2015), URIKORN (22nd July 2015), yobear (22nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    After much observation it is clear to me that both of these gentlemen are very clever at data mining

and repackaging and marketing
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to heysoulsister For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2015), ERK (30th July 2015), Phoenix (22nd July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (22nd July 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (22nd July 2015), Steve (22nd July 2015), Susan (22nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Not much of anything "new" given in the first four episodes. Corey does seem to be more confident (with David's leading). Corey seems to be sincere, however, something still feels amiss to me. The smart glass tablets were portrayed very nicely in the 2007 movie "The Last Mimzy".
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Susan (22nd July 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Seems stiff to me. You'd think he'd be much more impassioned and excited given his "experiences". Seems more like he's concentrating on not giving 'tells' of his nervousness and possible lies.

Fail.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (22nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Seems stiff to me. You'd think he'd be much more impassioned and excited given his "experiences". Seems more like he's concentrating on not giving 'tells' of his nervousness and possible lies.

Fail.
    Yes, Steve. Exactly. More impassioned and excited, like explaining whatever and say, " oh yeah, there was this time that blah, blah, blah". And considering he was an "Intelligent Empath", he would have a lot more to say about his experiences. His answers come across to me as very broad, basic and generalized.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following User Says Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Steve (22nd July 2015)