Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Your Mind - Corey Goode & David Wilcock - Sunday 28th June 2015

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

The One Truth is about so much more than just Corey Goode or David Wilcock.
    In theory, if not in practice. I would like to see it practiced. A lot easier to talk about people though.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Jengelen (13th July 2015), Majik (13th July 2015), mojo (14th July 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    I too would like to see emphasis placed away from Corey Goode, David Wilcock and Simon Parkes and placed more on the very many great threads here at TOT who are ignored of late. (And before any busybody says NO I'm NOT referring to anything of mine).
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), bsbray (12th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015), Majik (13th July 2015), mojo (14th July 2015), sandy (14th July 2015), Shadowself (13th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Simon Parkes has spoken intelligently about CERN, IMO. I find the public Simon to be a compassionate human with good information. The private Simon is his business and none of mine.
    The "public Simon" -- as you describe him -- is just a façade, fellow Middle-Earthian, and that phony compassion is all part of the deception. He's a deliberate disinformation agent, and like all psychopaths, he knows that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. His private life is actually tied in with that, rather than that it would be a completely separate aspect of the man.

Just because he tells an interesting story -- self-contradictory, inconsistent and perpetually changing as it is -- doesn't mean that he'd be telling the truth. Furthermore, a good disinformation agent will always blend certain amounts of truth into the lies in order to make them more plausible. And undoubtedly, he will be familiar with Corey Goode's material, so it lends credence both to Corey's story and to Simon's own story if Simon were to corroborate some of Corey's statements. That doesn't mean that Simon Parkes wouldn't actually be an ET contactee, mind you. He's definitely in contact with mantis beings, reptilians and whatever else have you, but it just so happens to be that the information he presents to the public about his entire experience -- and about his own role in that -- is a deliberate deception. He claims to be aligned with humanity -- and that the mantis beings would be rather supportive of humanity as well -- while in reality, he's actually in service of the Dracos and their agenda.

In addition to that, both Corey and earlier whistle-blowers have reported that the Dracos are actually allied with the mantis and other insectoid beings, whereas the picture Simon Parkes paints about the mantis beings is not consistent with these earlier reports.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (12th July 2015), Divine Feminine (12th July 2015), Elen (15th July 2015), Jengelen (12th July 2015), mojo (14th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (13th July 2015), Timewaster (14th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Suppose Corey was working with the government just as he said, and a tech guy at that doing what he said. Now lets suppose that someone 'studied David W." and maybe even had access to all his private communications ever voiced or written on media of some kind including those listened to by the google snoopers, face book, and forums, and phone lets not forget those. Some say if you are near a modern day toaster or kitchen appliance it spies on occasionally sending texts of what was said that it picked up to these guys.

So someone is getting this data. We all know that and now this guy comes up and says all this stuff that David or Bill or anyone else has already heard and they know that because they got to read it before talking to them so they knew in advance what David or Bill or anyone was expecting to hear. I find this far more plausible and considering the level of hacks to the government lately why not consider David, Bill and everyone on the forum was also hacked too!?
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), bsbray (12th July 2015), Dreamtimer (12th July 2015), mojo (14th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (13th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Suppose Corey was working with the government just as he said, and a tech guy at that doing what he said. Now lets suppose that someone 'studied David W." and maybe even had access to all his private communications ever voiced or written on media of some kind including those listened to by the google snoopers, face book, and forums, and phone lets not forget those. Some say if you are near a modern day toaster or kitchen appliance it spies on occasionally sending texts of what was said that it picked up to these guys.

So someone is getting this data. We all know that and now this guy comes up and says all this stuff that David or Bill or anyone else has already heard and they know that because they got to read it before talking to them so they knew in advance what David or Bill or anyone was expecting to hear. I find this far more plausible and considering the level of hacks to the government lately why not consider David, Bill and everyone on the forum was also hacked too!?
    Personally, I'm not buying that. From my interactions with Corey -- off of the forum -- during the past 8 or 9 months, it is my impression that Corey absolutely believes in what he says. So if he's not telling the truth, then maybe he was programmed -- he is after all a MILAB, and I've expounded on this before. But there's no doubt in my mind that Corey is telling the truth as he knows it -- his ego issues all aside, because he's only human and the MILAB thing does typically come with a certain degree of PTSD. In addition to that, if Corey, as an ex-MILAB victim, is somehow selected to have these (real or implanted) experiences, then that would also explain why he started manifesting certain symptoms of a Messiah complex -- the bold purple text, the paranoia regarding criticism of himself and his endorser (Wilcock), et al.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 13th July 2015 at 05:22. Reason: typographical correction
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (12th July 2015), Elen (15th July 2015), Jengelen (13th July 2015), JRS (13th July 2015), mojo (14th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (13th July 2015), Timewaster (14th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    I too would like to see emphasis placed away from Corey Goode, David Wilcock and Simon Parkes and placed more on the very many great threads here at TOT who are ignored of late. (And before any busybody says NO I'm NOT referring to anything of mine).
    Indeed.

Last edited by Shadowself, 13th July 2015 at 12:53.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2015), Jengelen (13th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (13th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    In theory, if not in practice. I would like to see it practiced. A lot easier to talk about people though.
    Yes, yes, it’s well past time to move on…nothing to see here, no lessons to be learned. This forum reaction is just totally boring and all of us enlightened beings are ready to move forward…

How did we get to a thousand members BTW? What was the convos about these cats like a couple months ago? Was there anything to be learned about alt-media celebritydom/guruism, forum dynamics, group think (and manipulation)…or ourselves….

Nah….the ambassador has an elite team working hard on the business of saving the world…we better get back to it…it'd be stupid to talk about these guys on a thread dedicated to it, when such things' REAL intention always seem to be to tell anyone interested how important it is to speak of something else...it's never ok to expect a thread to stay on a topic like this, they are actually just great places to tell each other how much we need to "move on"...
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

mojo (14th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (13th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    In my opinion, (yep, we all have at least one), forums are the platforms that are provided to us for the discussion and debate of ideas that individuals have an interest of. These ideas can and do most often pertain to "people", their ideas, beliefs and what they consider is truth.

When a person takes on the responsibility of informing other people of what a certain truth is, then it should be well known by the person that there will be other people that will question the integrity of the professed truth. This does not necessarily call into question the integrity of the person's character, however more often than not, it does. I personally don't hold anything against Corey as a person. I question the truthfulness and accuracy of his information. Regardless of whether if he believes it is the truth or not.

If the topic of the thread is too popular or irrelevant to the individual reading this, then by all means fill free to mosey on over to another subject. But, please be aware and consider that for some people there is relevant information contained within this and other threads that can be viewed as educational in personal development. As has been pointed out there are patterns of occurrence's that can possibly be viewed as instructional material to better educate one's self on how to better discern and think critically in order not to be taken advantage of.

I am fairly sure that we can all agree that much of the situation that we inhabitants of this planet find ourselves in is due to the lack of discernment and critical thinking skills of the vast majority.

"Enlighten the people generally, and
    tyranny and oppressions of body and mind
    will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

~ Thomas Jefferson to Pierre Samuel Dupont de Nemours, 1816

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8jvSPA3XQ
    Last edited by RikkiTikkiTavi, 13th July 2015 at 17:32. Reason: typo error and added a video
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2015), Bob (13th July 2015), donk (13th July 2015), Dreamtimer (13th July 2015), Elen (15th July 2015), Jengelen (13th July 2015), modwiz (13th July 2015), mojo (14th July 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    I'm both a Milab victim and a Milab (hate to use the word as it sounds very bad) Perp, in that I worked with Milab teams, In January 1980 I was diagnosed with severe PTSD, the same doc diagnosed that a year later after I left AL/499 for the second time. Over time I hope I have proven myself with credible information, over the past 21 years. I wonder if we can say the same for Corey Goode in 20 years time?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2015), Bob (13th July 2015), Dracon (13th July 2015), Majik (14th July 2015), modwiz (13th July 2015), mojo (14th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (15th July 2015), Timewaster (14th July 2015)

Thanks
    Are you jealous of the attention?

You are a long time contactee that shares your experiences. He is some kind of alt-media creation with a sort of “phenomenon” where his story’s cult following has some weird energy draw that fits a pattern within this community.

Apples to oranges in my eyes, why would you compare yourself to him? He can't hold your jock...you need us to tell you that?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2015), mojo (14th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Many of us have had contact. I myself was taken for the first time that I recall at just above the age of three. Other than seeing Dutch boy looking men that is about all I can contribute other than marks on my arm indicating being there after someone there pointed out to the one that brought me and quite angrily, that I had already been there, that I was marked, "See and he points to the spots on my right arm" I never noted them before then. Anyway, the guys mad and the other one has to take me back. It just shows they make mistakes as the guy took my cookies one of which was for my brother and both of which my grandmother made but then he takes me back to the wrong back yard in the wrong state where I was found hours later wandering a Maryland highway on a Feb morning until being seen by someone that noted I was dressed and met the description of the little boy on the radio missing from WV across the river, a big river, the Potoamac! Police, firemen and more were all searching for me for hours. The entire town lit up but anyway, they are up to no good. Why do that to a kid on a cold winter day?

So the idea that any good et exists seems a bit presumptive. Info we have seems to indicate the other way to be honest. The other thing that I don't know about the rest of you guys but with some of the gurus I have a lot of problem with someone that doesn't do what they say they will do when they say they will do it. This happens repeatedly with GoodET where he says I'll post this at this time and days later where is it? Nowhere to be seen! That is nothing I'd pay for ever. Be consistent or don't bother trying. If you can't follow through on your promises, particularly after someone buys into it, its no longer entertaining, its frustrating.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2015), mojo (14th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (15th July 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Are you jealous of the attention?

You are a long time contactee that shares your experiences. He is some kind of alt-media creation with a sort of “phenomenon” where his story’s cult following has some weird energy draw that fits a pattern within this community.

Apples to oranges in my eyes, why would you compare yourself to him? He can't hold your jock...you need us to tell you that?
    I do not compare, surely its obvious that I'm trying to give my perspective of the individual and the ever increasingly fantastic claims. Jealous? Please thats below contempt and does not deserve a response. I've been around the block too many times and am at the top of my game. Please no further insults re envy thats below your intelligence level. I do not need nor require any attention, never have done. The times I agreed to interviews are a small percentage to those I have turned down over the years. There are attention seekers out there, you probably know their names.
    Last edited by SmokeyJoe1952, 13th July 2015 at 22:07.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2015), Dreamtimer (13th July 2015), Jengelen (13th July 2015), Majik (14th July 2015), mojo (14th July 2015), The One (14th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Dracos are actually allied with the mantis and other insectoid beings
    Im not sure all the names of the ETs, one I called insectoid in my 2011 interview, because of how it looked. It was behind a control panel that was illuminated 50-60 feet away, you could see it clearly. It was insect like, tall and triangle head with large eyes. It was part of a collective of ET's that visited the Oregon location. They were definitely allied and working together, tall greys, short greys, a humanoid looking woman. "Dracos" sound evil, like they might be negative but that collective that visited was not negative. Why do people believe Simon? Honestly I dont know much about him, except that he didnt come across authentic and never watched his videos, I tried once but couldnt get past a couple minutes and he claims such special knowledge, that I very much wish to know about. But no way does the evidence support such intimate knowledge. Its just another story and like Modwiz mentioned talking about people is not the way but looking at their story is.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th July 2015), Majik (14th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (15th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    I do not compare, surely its obvious that I'm trying to give my perspective of the individual and the ever increasingly fantastic claims. Jealous? Please thats below contempt and does not deserve a response. I've been around the block too many times and am at the top of my game. Please no further insults re envy thats below your intelligence level. I do not need nor require any attention, never have done. The times I agreed to interviews are a small percentage to those I have turned down over the years. There are attention seekers out there, you probably know their names.
    If this isn't a comparison, I am not able to productively communicate with you:

Over time I hope I have proven myself with credible information, over the past 21 years. I wonder if we can say the same for Corey Goode in 20 years time?

I meant no insult, in fact insulting you is so far from what I was trying to do--I am really sorry you took it that way. I was sharing a perspective...a huge part of which you seemed to have missed. Apologies, with respect.

I really wish we could seperate Corey's experiences (stories) from the experience we are actually having, and discuss why it is that it is in our awareness. But everyone wants to seem to either discredit or prove the "data"...which is either further from the point than discussing his character--which is actually a puzzle piece to me, when it is actually sharing experiences with him and what he says to you (in an emotionally detached way).
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th July 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (15th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts

The Lt. Col. Gonzales SSP Council Delegation Briefings Part 2 - by Corey Goode

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...gs-part-2.html

***Please note, as this is an extensive article only an introductory portion is posted here. Please go here for the full article ---> http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...gs-part-2.html

Super Federation Conference, Blue Avian Meeting and SSP Alliance Council Events.

The world we live in is far more remarkable than most people could ever have imagined. Our military-industrial complex has secretly colonized our solar system – and beyond.

The technology that already exists, today, built by defense contractors who hold corporate facilities here on earth, satisfies every wish you’ve ever had for a high-tech future – from any sci-fi movie you could possibly think of.

I know this is true because I worked in this world. I lived in this world. I walked away from it in 1989, except for a few stray assignments – but that all changed when I decided to come forward as a whistleblower in 2014.

An alliance has formed within what we call the Secret Space Program, or SSP. The goal of the Alliance is to defeat the “Babylonian Money Magic System” and end financial tyranny on earth.

The Alliance wants to restore order and justice and civility to our world – and release the planet-healing, life-extending, hyper-futuristic technology they possess to everyone.

All the bases and colonies they have constructed will be made available to us if this plan is a success. And traveling to them will be just one portal hop or shuttle ride away.

My main contact in this world has been Lt. Col. Gonzales. The experiences he and I have been having seem very “far out” to most people, and have led to inevitable skepticism.

If you are new to this story, it may all seem quite impossible to believe. I understand that. My job is simply to tell you the truth of my ongoing experiences.

This article is a follow-up to Part 1, where we discussed some of the information that Lt. Col. Gonzales had briefed me on in two separate meetings he had not far from where I live.

We discussed Gonzales’ dramatic meeting with the Draco White Royal, and his interaction with four of the chairmen of the Committee of 200 when he stood in as the main delegate for the Sphere Beings that are helping us out.

We are going to rejoin those two conversations and pick up where we left off to discuss the other meetings that Gonzales attended in my absence.

This all took place while I was off shooting the Gaiam TV show “Cosmic Disclosure” with David Wilcock. If you have not completed Part 1 of this article, I would recommend doing so before reading Part 2.

It definitely appears that writing these articles and doing this new show has also increased the amount of “negative greetings” (as DW calls them, based on terminology from the Law of One series) I have received recently.

I am not a huge believer in coincidence. The number of negative things that have occurred to my family and myself since I was briefed by Gonzales, started writing updates and working on these articles is incredible.

These negative incidents have been so in-your-face and clearly intentional that it is more than obvious that this is a Yin and Yang sort of energy battle for balance occurring.
    ***For the rest of the article, go here.---> http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...gs-part-2.html
    Last edited by lift the veil, 15th July 2015 at 01:35.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2015), URIKORN (15th July 2015)