Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Your Mind - Corey Goode & David Wilcock - Sunday 28th June 2015

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I clicked a few minutes into the video to hear what they're talking about, and it was around 29:30 where David Wilcock starts talking about the Great Pyramid and apparently now he's saying that the Blue Avians built it.

David thinks the Blue Avians are Ra. Ra describes how they built the great pyramid in session 3 of the Law of One.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=3
    Last edited by Maunagarjana, 20th July 2015 at 06:22.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2015), Dreamtimer (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,138 Times in 20,321 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
    Do we need a new thread for this new set of posts, from "Lift the veil's" post and below?
    Please don't. We've got way too many threads dedicated to Corey and/or Wilcock already as it is. It's almost as if every time I blink, somebody starts a new thread about them. Well, okay, in a manner of speaking. But it hasn't even been 24 hours yet since I had to delete another Corey thread, with the exact same material as what lift the veil posted in this thread here. And then somebody goes off and starts Yet Another Corey Thread™.

The One Truth is about so much more than just Corey Goode or David Wilcock.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (12th July 2015), Gretchen (15th July 2015), Jengelen (10th July 2015), modwiz (10th July 2015), mojo (10th July 2015), RealityCreation (10th July 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (10th July 2015), Susan (11th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    I see what you mean including my recent thread as well. Please close my thread Aragorn, don't need to add to it.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    I see what you mean including my recent thread as well. Please close my thread Aragorn, don't need to add to it.
    I have not really read through all of your thread, friend, but from what I could see, it appears to be centered more around Brockbrader and Wilcock than around Corey. I don't really see a need to close it -- at least, not yet -- but I will do so if you really want me to. I'll leave it up to you.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th July 2015), mojo (10th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Thanks we can leave it for now. Cheers
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (11th July 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

A very interesting and important post by Corey Goode about AI and ET/AI

This post is not new.
    It is new to me. Originally, I think, it was posted in Avalon.
    As I gradually gather publications by Corey I reached this piece of material.
    Whoever is not familiar with it will have the opportunity to read it.

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....ret-space.html

Concerning the various “Secret Space Programs” and "Allied Non-Human" views of the ET “Artificial Intelligence's" and AI Signal Spectrum's Ifluencing Our Technical Society, "As Above, So Below"

As someone who has an inclination to philosophycal thinking the basic new thing for me in this post
    is the claim that there is such a thing/entity as self aware intelligence devoid of conscience. in my
    mind, up to yesterday, I did not believe that such a state exists in reality. Now I contemplate it as
    a possible reality
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th July 2015 at 09:27.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2015), Aragorn (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    [...]
    As someone who has an inclination to philosophycal thinking the basic new thing for me in this post
    is the claim that there is such a thing/entity as self aware intelligence devoid of conscience. in my
    mind, up to yesterday, I did not believe that such a state exists in reality. Now I contemplate it as
    a possible reality
    It is also possible that there is a third possibility, which is that the "A.I." in this case would not actually be an A.I., but that we would rather be dealing with a mistaken interpretation. For instance, it is possible -- at least, in my imagination -- that this being would in fact be a purely energetic life form from another universe -- one very different from ours in structure and organization -- and that this being has somehow made its way into our universe, and as such, needs electrical fields in order to be able to sustain itself here.

...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th July 2015), Majik (12th July 2015), modwiz (12th July 2015), URIKORN (12th July 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    it is also possible that there is a third possibility, which is that the "A.I." in this case would not actually be an A.I., but that we would rather be dealing with a mistaken interpretation. For instance, it is possible -- at least, in my imagination -- that this being would in fact be a purely energetic life form from another universe -- one very different from ours in structure and organization -- and that this being has somehow made its way into our universe, and as such, needs electrical fields in order to be able to sustain itself here.

In his writing Corey, if I understood correctly, writes that human like ETs consider something like that which you proposed.
    At the same time we must also remember the following:
    Corey claims that laboratories, here on earth, can produce in quantum computing something that
    erupts into a self autonomous "creature".
    So, is it a natural quality of light-energy down below that once given the right "arrangements" it discovers itself ?
    Various options.

Another thought: It occured to me that this "Living Intelligence" may qualify to the type of entity called Lucifer
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th July 2015 at 07:09.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Emanual Swedenborg (1688-1772) - on Heat and Light - Good and Intelligence

Emanual Swedenborg is one of the main influences on my short life of ignorance and attempts to learn something of value
    before I pass away.
    I read one book of his, a couple of times over the years: Heaven and Hell.
    It was through him that I became quite confident that we survive death.

And to our AI topic here.
    Swedenborg describes the angels as belonging to 2 main categories.
    Angels of Light - Thought - Understanding
    Angels of Warmth - Good - Love - Life - Wisdom
    The later are closer to Source

If I remember correctly he also speaks of those in whom the light and the heat are harmoniously together.

The metaphore here is that of a fire: it's inner heat, and then the spreading light

By the way: Swedenbord wrote a small boog with the title: Life on Other Planets
    http://www.swedenborg.com/archive/pr...other-planets/

So it occured to me: many call themselves "Light Warriors"
    Is it possible that they suffer from a tini wini quanta of vanity ?
    Last edited by URIKORN, 12th July 2015 at 05:44.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Jengelen (12th July 2015), modwiz (12th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Seems just as possible that the headache associated with being in their vicinity as reported by Corey and Gonzaleas then maybe they were infiltrated with nanites then and there to bring them home to all of us. The thing I don't get is that if the blue orbs can so easily take out those guys from a prison cell why not grab up all the slaves too and bring them home just as easily!? Why all the wait? It doesn't add up cause we all know the wait is simply to profit longer off it. Run it out sequels even. I lose a lot of faith once it starts becoming a biz model.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (12th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Why all the wait? It doesn't add up cause we all know the wait is simply to profit longer off it. Run it out sequels even. I lose a lot of faith once it starts becoming a biz model.
    If the people are kept fed drips of information installments the operation can be stretched out indefinitely. Sort of like the war on terror. The more benefits are gained by the "handlers". Also, they may need more time to review the chatter and to revise the plot and scripting. It's a sad situation.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Jengelen (12th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    Emanual Swedenborg is one of the main influences on my short life of ignorance and attempts to learn something of value
    before I pass away.
    I read one book of his, a couple of times over the years: Heaven and Hell.
    It was through him that I became quite confident that we survive death.

And to our AI topic here.
    Swedenborg describes the angels as belonging to 2 main categories.
    Angels of Light - Thought - Understanding
    Angels of Warmth - Good - Love - Life - Wisdom
    The later are closer to Source

If I remember correctly he also speaks of those in whom the light and the heat are harmoniously together.

The metaphore here is that of a fire: it's inner heat, and then the spreading light

By the way: Swedenbord wrote a small boog with the title: Life on Other Planets
    http://www.swedenborg.com/archive/pr...other-planets/

So it occured to me: many call themselves "Light Warriors"
    Is it possible that they suffer from a tini wini quanta of vanity ?
    Another book on that subject you may want to retrieve is this one titled, "The Presence of Other Worlds" The Findings of Emanuel Swedenborg by Wilson Van Dusen. It is probably one of the five most significant life changing books I've digested in this life, more than once actually. The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep being another.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), Dreamtimer (12th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (12th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts

Hack Statistics and the Battles in Our Skies and Oceans by Corey Goode

As posted by Corey Goode on the Sphere Being Alliance blog here http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...nd-oceans.html

The Massive Push to Cause Some of the Cabal's Prophesies to Come True

re: Sputnik News: "Massive US Federal Employee Hack Six Times Larger Than Original Estimate"
    http://sputniknews.com/us/20150709/1...#ixzz3fhAldkhr

The powers that are soon to be gone have released this statistic about the recent hack(s). It is still just the tip of the iceberg of what really occurred. This also occurred in the EU and was far more pervasive than they are letting on.
    This hack was a treasure trove of data to add to the data dumps of the future.

I have also received reports of more battles occurring in both the skies and under the oceans here on Earth between groups unrelated to the SSP Alliance. There have been some massive explosions in the upper and lower atmosphere. Many of them are occurring out at sea and reports of them may come from people that work on the oceans etc. Some are occurring over land and well up in the upper atmosphere. There is also quite a bit of weapons testing going on right now as well that shouldn't be confused for some of the activity I mentioned in the update. There is a massive push to cause some of the Cabal's prophesies to come true to bolster their followers. Damascus being destroyed and the world seeing smoke rising up from the fallen city is a major one. They have also tried to have Israel and NATO (Pretending to be Israel) attack IRAN several times. These attacks were unsuccessful because of interventions from a few positive groups. The number of false flags that have been prevented that we will all find out about some day will blow the minds of the public. These failed false flags have frustrated the opposition forces greatly. Not all of these can be stopped, there have been quite a lot that have been so far that is for certain.

In my upcoming article "The Lt. Col. Gonzales SSP Council Delegation Briefings. Part 2: Super Federation Conference, Blue Avian Meeting and SSP Alliance Council Events" I will discuss the relaxing of the Earth containment barrier that Gonzales announced at the human-like ET Super Federation conference. The Sol system's outer barrier still stands and is dual purpose. It keeps certain beings in and others out of the Sol system and it is also apart of Sphere Alliances network that is helping diffuse incoming galactic/cosmic energy waves by a certain percentage and time period (unknown to me). With the relaxing of the Earths containment barrier we may begin to see quite a few new UFO reports and interesting anomalies in the skies.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015), URIKORN (13th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

Who's on first, what's on second?

Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Quoted and posted the following from Corey's latest update "...it is also apart of Sphere Alliances network that is helping diffuse incoming galactic/cosmic energy waves by a certain percentage and time period (unknown to me)."
    Okay, so who is on who's side?

Dr. Simon Akins has good evidence that a wave of energy is most definitely traveling through our system and in his opinion, CERN is being used to deter the energy wave affects, which also in his opinion, is to assist with our mental/physiological evolution.

(See the post by MrCasual in the General Discussion section of the forum here; http://jandeane81.com/threads/7214-A...-Wave%E2%80%9D ) Links are given to his recent interviews.

And so Mr. Goode's story does not and has not addressed CERN at all, which I find curious, as it would seem to me that such an operation would most definitely incorporate AI at some point. And so the sphere beings are regulating the energy wave. Are the Draco overlords responsible for the wave? That is supposed to help us evolve? Or, is this wave just coming at an inconvenient time that just so happens to coincide with the overthrow of the nasty's. And on and on....

Food for thought....
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Simon Parkes has spoken intelligently about CERN, IMO. I find the public Simon to be a compassionate human with good information. The private Simon is his business and none of mine.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop