Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Your Mind - Corey Goode & David Wilcock - Sunday 28th June 2015

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    I remember an event that was supposed to take place in 2000 with world leaders at egypt but got canceled http://www.robertbauval.co.uk/articl...cles/gpfm.html

Not sure what truth there is to it though.
    Spaceport was destroyed by an Annunaki Nuclear Bomb when the human slaves rebelled.

They called it The Great Calamity.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks

Exclamation

this is map of the spaceport location.

Name:  Spaceport Map 4.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  13.8 KB
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by AscensionQuest View Post
    "ET life exists at all" ?

You don't think the Roswell crash occurred in July 1947 ?
    It's not whether or not the event occurred that is under question, but the nature of the occupants in the craft. Were they ET? Were they interdimensional?

I'm personally leaning towards them being interdimensional - possibly archons.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2015), bsbray (2nd July 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Looks like you've read some Sitchin, AscensionQuest.

It was his books that first got me intrigued into the whole ancient aliens thing. I've been trying to sort out all of the detail ever since.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    David has recently told us that there are 250 million zombie clones in the world, 150 million in the US near the Rocky Mountains. He also stated that the plan was to release the Zombies to infect us with a disease that will make us bleed out. The zombies could then be destroyed by an aerosol. The only reason they are not doing this is that not enough people believe in zombies at this time. Think about housing 150 million zombies underground. Do they eat, do they defaecate??? How would you manage that? And not a hint of it ever leaks out before David provides us with this. If the cabal or government or whoever it is that made these zombies can make an aerosol to destroy them, why cant they ,make one to destroy us instead. Why lock up 150 million zombies waiting for the time enough movies about zombies make us believe? . Can you imagine the maintenance???? Why does he accept this stuff...oh the other thing is that he is being told there is no longer any need to provide proof..that's good!!

Here's a concern I have about Corie. Maybe one of his followers can answer this for me. Corie states he had a job that paid him in the high six figures. At a bare minimum high six figures would be 700,000 a year??? May more maybe slightly less. Somehow , he lost his job due to all his whistle blowing. So his whistle blowing hasn't been going on for more than 6 months. So about 4 months after his big debut he is so broke he can't repair his computer and relies on donations to do so. Even if you were really poor with your spending habits, I imagine someone making that kind of money would have fancy houses and cars to sell off. How do you go from making that kind of money , to broke and asking for donations just to live in less than a year? Just doesn't add up.

I have read all of David's books. I really appreciate a lot of what he has done, I am just finding something amiss here. I feel his ego may be leading him astray. I think he got addicted to his fame and will do anything to keep the interest going. I do not think it is a conscious deception, though.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (5th July 2015), Aragorn (3rd July 2015), blufire (3rd July 2015), bsbray (3rd July 2015), bstuart (3rd July 2015), Chester (6th July 2015), Hugh Mann (6th July 2015), jcocks (4th July 2015), mojo (3rd July 2015), RealityCreation (5th July 2015), Timewaster (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    David has recently told us that there are 250 million zombie clones in the world, 150 million in the US near the Rocky Mountains. He also stated that the plan was to release the Zombies to infect us with a disease that will make us bleed out. The zombies could then be destroyed by an aerosol. The only reason they are not doing this is that not enough people believe in zombies at this time. Think about housing 150 million zombies underground. Do they eat, do they defaecate??? How would you manage that? And not a hint of it ever leaks out before David provides us with this. If the cabal or government or whoever it is that made these zombies can make an aerosol to destroy them, why cant they ,make one to destroy us instead. Why lock up 150 million zombies waiting for the time enough movies about zombies make us believe? . Can you imagine the maintenance???? Why does he accept this stuff...oh the other thing is that he is being told there is no longer any need to provide proof..that's good!!

Here's a concern I have about Corie. Maybe one of his followers can answer this for me. Corie states he had a job that paid him in the high six figures. At a bare minimum high six figures would be 700,000 a year??? May more maybe slightly less. Somehow , he lost his job due to all his whistle blowing. So his whistle blowing hasn't been going on for more than 6 months. So about 4 months after his big debut he is so broke he can't repair his computer and relies on donations to do so. Even if you were really poor with your spending habits, I imagine someone making that kind of money would have fancy houses and cars to sell off. How do you go from making that kind of money , to broke and asking for donations just to live in less than a year? Just doesn't add up.

I have read all of David's books. I really appreciate a lot of what he has done, I am just finding something amiss here. I feel his ego may be leading him astray. I think he got addicted to his fame and will do anything to keep the interest going. I do not think it is a conscious deception, though.

I was thinking the same thing.

Also this 'event' is meant to happen soon and at this point the money system will be brought down. So why bother signing tv contracts if you know you'll never get to use the money....
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Timewaster For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd July 2015), Chester (6th July 2015), mojo (3rd July 2015), pointessa (5th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,145 Times in 20,323 Posts
    [...] So his whistle blowing hasn't been going on for more than 6 months. So about 4 months after his big debut he is so broke he can't repair his computer and relies on donations to do so. Even if you were really poor with your spending habits, I imagine someone making that kind of money would have fancy houses and cars to sell off. How do you go from making that kind of money , to broke and asking for donations just to live in less than a year? Just doesn't add up.
    Just for the record, I'm not exactly a Corey groupie, but the whistle-blowing actually started a lot earlier. This was over at another forum, and it started somewhere around the middle of 2014, with Corey blowing the whistle on the existing secret space program and the ships and technology they were using, but he was doing it in a pseudo-anonymous way, i.e. he said that it was information that had been relayed to him, while hiding the fact that he himself was the actual whistle-blower.

Corey had also already spoken of his MILAB experiences on that forum, and because of that, when the now ex-wife of the founder of that other forum -- she was a moderator there at the time -- was travelling to Texas, said founder asked his then-wife to stop by Corey's place and record an impromptu interview with Corey for said founder's own research purposes. The interview was recorded on a small dictaphone, and after hearing the recording, the founder of that other forum asked Corey to come forward as a whistle-blower. At first, Corey didn't want to be put in that position, but eventually he accepted, and that's when the actual whistle-blowing started. This was somewhere in September or October of 2014. Then, after a conflict on that forum between Corey's wife and the founder of that forum, Corey "retired" from that forum -- this was late October or early November 2014 -- and then eventually joined up here at The One Truth, as well as at several other forums. It was also around that time -- i.e. October or November 2014 -- that Corey got into contact with David Wilcock. He had also already been approached by Kerry Cassidy, but as I understand it, he turned her down after she published his real name on her website without his permission.

I can't and won't comment on how he spent all of his money, though. I merely wanted to put the dates into the proper perspective.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (5th July 2015), bsbray (3rd July 2015), bstuart (3rd July 2015), Elen (15th July 2015), mojo (3rd July 2015), pointessa (5th July 2015), Timewaster (5th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Just for the record, I'm not exactly a Corey groupie, but the whistle-blowing actually started a lot earlier. This was over at another forum, and it started somewhere around the middle of 2014, with Corey blowing the whistle on the existing secret space program and the ships and technology they were using, but he was doing it in a pseudo-anonymous way, i.e. he said that it was information that had been relayed to him, while hiding the fact that he himself was the actual whistle-blower.

Corey had also already spoken of his MILAB experiences on that forum, and because of that, when the now ex-wife of the founder of that other forum -- she was a moderator there at the time -- was travelling to Texas, said founder asked his then-wife to stop by Corey's place and record an impromptu interview with Corey for said founder's own research purposes. The interview was recorded on a small dictaphone, and after hearing the recording, the founder of that other forum asked Corey to come forward as a whistle-blower. At first, Corey didn't want to be put in that position, but eventually he accepted, and that's when the actual whistle-blowing started. This was somewhere in September or October of 2014. Then, after a conflict on that forum between Corey's wife and the founder of that forum, Corey "retired" from that forum -- this was late October or early November 2014 -- and then eventually joined up here at The One Truth, as well as at several other forums. It was also around that time -- i.e. October or November 2014 -- that Corey got into

contact with David Wilcock. He had also already been approached by Kerry Cassidy, but as I understand it, he turned her down after she published his real name on her website without his permission.

I can't and won't comment on how he spent all of his money, though. I merely wanted to put the dates into the proper perspective.

Thank you Aragorn. That is why I asked. So it has still been slightly less then a year. Still I am challenged by the thought that someone making in the high 6 figures around a year ago is having dire financial problems. But I guess there could be a thousand reasons for that and none of them are any of my business. When one steps into the public eye they will be scrutinized at all levels. I have gone from being rather trusting to this sort of disclosure to quite suspicious and I guess it shows. Thanks again .....
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (5th July 2015), Aragorn (5th July 2015), Chester (6th July 2015), mojo (5th July 2015), RealityCreation (5th July 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    Hmmmm, shaking head but no comment from me re the Corey affair!
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2015), Chester (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Thank you Aragorn. That is why I asked. So it has still been slightly less then a year. Still I am challenged by the thought that someone making in the high 6 figures around a year ago is having dire financial problems. But I guess there could be a thousand reasons for that and none of them are any of my business. When one steps into the public eye they will be scrutinized at all levels. I have gone from being rather trusting to this sort of disclosure to quite suspicious and I guess it shows. Thanks again .....
    I'm having trouble with the timeline also. If I remember correctly, he has been saying that he lost all of his work due to being exposed and his fallout with the owner of the other forum. I don't know why this never occurred to me, but wouldn't that be cause for enough lawsuits to compensate for quite a good period of time? Particularly with government contracts? With recent reports of taking financial help even before he was outed, are we left to draw the conclusion that potentially the work was lost even before? Does anyone have any further insight on that?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2015), Chester (6th July 2015), pointessa (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    It was also around that time -- i.e. October or November 2014 -- that Corey got into contact with David Wilcock.
    He will tell you directly he has been "friends" with DW for 5 years...if you care to examine timelines and like myself think the messenger is often more important than message (since by having a clearer intent of the messenger, you may more accurately the real message they are attempting to transmit...and WHY), that would put it around or not too long after he was sitting next to Bill Ryan on Camelot interviews (Pete Peterson comes to mind? Maybe another one or two).

BR has distanced himself from even mentioning any kind of relationship with DW, but it is difficult to determine anything concrete about what he wants to state about his relationship with Corey...who posted about "Solar Warden" in his bold purple, signing posts as "Corey", right up to the point that Aragorn describes where the release of whistleblowing interview made GoodETxSG "famous", and we were not allowed to post his name to somehow protect his anonymity.

I guess he thinks he wants you to believe Corey somehow tricked and/or used him or something without actually admitting it? I just don't get how he takes no responsibility for creating the character without apologizing for it, if he thinks the information he gave a platform to is not on the up-and-up...I'd think it'd be wise for the forum owner/admin to make a definitive stance here.

It's interesting to watch how these alt-media-quasi-celebs interact...the forum as well as the messenger is very important IMO, if you put aside all the "data" or "message" from these people's stories (that you seemingly can get from anywhere, so why here, now, from whom, eh??)....it seems to me that underneath it is an even more interesting story.

This community likes to pride itself as better as the "sheeple" many of us lament and look down upon, or think we know what they need to do and how to think...but it seems to me we are just easily distracted and memories are just as short...remember Serpo? Charles? Inelia? How's old Simon doing?

"...I'm just sittin' here watching the wheels spin round and round.
    I really love to watch them roll..." -JL
    Last edited by donk, 6th July 2015 at 13:47.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2015), Jengelen (6th July 2015), pointessa (6th July 2015), Timewaster (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I follow that and mostly agree. We have too many examples to look back on to be so gullible any longer. The new video of Steve Greer and the "UFOS" that distinctly hover over the ocean well away from any real chance of ID being given but if you watch these people are apparently all enamored with rose colored glasses and ready to just hand themselves over to these guys! Its amazing really. Hey little kid want a piece a candy? And they come runnin'. For all they really know, if they'd bother to take the rose colored glasses off it could very well be some rich bored stiff psychopath looking for his next meals for the next few years or some other sick stuff like that. But no one sees that or even thinks the thought, what if they are really not friendly afterall? Where is common sense here!? Would Steven just walk right in there and actually expect us to follow? WTF? He needs his head examined.

Corey and Randy Cramer I don't know about. I find the stories interesting, but you know then again when we retired from the service after 22 years we got pensions! Randy should have a good pension similar to ours if he spent a 20 plus year tour of duty and had ID and was military! Where is his half pay at 20 years?
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    I'm having trouble with the timeline also. If I remember correctly, he has been saying that he lost all of his work due to being exposed and his fallout with the owner of the other forum. I don't know why this never occurred to me, but wouldn't that be cause for enough lawsuits to compensate for quite a good period of time? Particularly with government contracts? With recent reports of taking financial help even before he was outed, are we left to draw the conclusion that potentially the work was lost even before? Does anyone have any further insight on that?

I agree totally. Your logic is spot on Rebel and Rocket. Being fired for your personal views on something that you are doing on your personal time. I cannot imagine anyone just fired outright. And of course, there would be huge grounds for lawsuits. There would be lawyers lining up to take the case for a cut of the settlement of a wronged whistle blower not to mention his civil rights being violated. Does anyone know where he worked exactly? I would like to look into it further. Once he divulged this information to the public I feel it has the right to be scrutinized.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    But no one sees that or even thinks the thought, what if they are really not friendly afterall? Where is common sense here!? Would Steven just walk right in there and actually expect us to follow? WTF? He needs his head examined.

Corey and Randy Cramer I don't know about. I find the stories interesting, but you know then again when we retired from the service after 22 years we got pensions! Randy should have a good pension similar to ours if he spent a 20 plus year tour of duty and had ID and was military! Where is his half pay at 20 years?
    Well one concrete point I am able to discern and agree with from the perspective Bill does put out there is that (and this is a loose quote so don't get me if I'm not 100%, though this is the actual idea as I interpret his words): Everything Corey says is "sanctioned"

This, I would think, stems from an idea that the "community" for the most part seems to agree upon: "once you're 'in', you're in for life"......any of these institutions, secret or not, are not gonna just let you go--at the very least they are going to be watching.

Everyone always want to point out the money angle...and maybe there is a definitely reality to that, especially on the surface. But I feel there's something deeper going on, at those levels it's REAL INFORMATION, not cash, that is the real currency. The money and even the fame and ego of the celeb is just a surface side show IMO. Maybe that's all your Corey's and DW's and BR's are really concerned with at the front of their awareness...maybe they are not even aware...we can never REALLY know. But I try every opportunity I get to put the possibility there's more to this than that surface so many of us seem to like to conclude this is all about....

And to this point, I say: YES...yes he does. So do all these guys. And they seem to hook plenty of people that will aggressively defend them and their emotional attachment to them and their ideas...
    Last edited by donk, 6th July 2015 at 14:12.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    "sanctioned" by whom? From the outset I watched Corey Goode as his story unfolded, began with lengthy colorful posts (literally, he does like colored text) and each time the data output increased, masses of info it seemed, non verifiable of course but it was fascinating to watch the ongoing drama. As far as I can tell Corey has only been in the public domain around a year or so, he might well say he was friends with such and such for years but his appearance openly was only a short while ago. Its difficult being a whistleblower for a number of reasons and can have some empathy with Corey but I've been around the block a good many times and had reservations. Segments of my original disclosures were fully sanctioned by Defence Intelligence, as noted at that time with Miles Johnston. Its far from easy to give full total 100% proof in this game and realise everyone has the right to question, not attack as I've had to endure, but question, seems Corey got miffed every time someone politely asked questions. I guess this saga is far from being over. Lets watch and wait.
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

donk (6th July 2015), Majik (6th July 2015)