Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Your Mind - Corey Goode & David Wilcock - Sunday 28th June 2015

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by RikkiTikkiTavi View Post
    Not much of anything "new" given in the first four episodes. Corey does seem to be more confident (with David's leading). Corey seems to be sincere, however, something still feels amiss to me. The smart glass tablets were portrayed very nicely in the 2007 movie "The Last Mimzy".
    Which would tend to support the data-mining/limited-hangout hypothesis.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (23rd July 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

I have an idea: I too will play confident

I watched the 4 first episodes.
    There is no doubt, as any reasonable sensitive and discerning person will ascertain
    that Corey is utterly and innocently honest.
    There is no doubt whatsoever that every fact he asserts as one is a fact.
    In short a perfect and straight forward testimony which only envious beings or trolls will
    make an attempt to dbeunk.
    Since this is so clear and obvious the only thing left is to digest the facts and their meaning.
    Just a shopping list of Reality components. What's the big deal ?
    So let us thank the courier and open the package he delivered.
    No answer is required or expected
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In short a perfect and straight forward testimony which only envious beings or trolls will
    Yes. I am envious those azure winged wonders chose him. Why not me?

Now ask Donald Marshall what those Blue Birds mean. But who would dare talk about Don?
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    I watched the 4 first episodes.
    There is no doubt, as any reasonable sensitive and discerning person will ascertain
    that Corey is utterly and innocently honest.
    There is no doubt whatsoever that every fact he asserts as one is a fact.
    Since this is so clear and obvious the only thing left is to digest the facts and their meaning.
    Just a shopping list of Reality components. What's the big deal ?
    So let us thank the courier and open the package he delivered.
    No answer is required or expected
    I watched the first two and left unconvinced so what happens in three and four that sways you? Name a fact!
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    They have smallish beaks. That's a fact. They come in giant spheres and they want us to be more forgiving. 2 more "facts".
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (22nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post

Now ask Donald Marshall what those Blue Birds mean. But who would dare talk about Don?
    Also valid to point out that Donald first spoke of them about two years ago.
    ...to the topTop

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

ERK (30th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (22nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    But who is Don? They are fighting over his future, right? The alt media is busy distracting itself all over the place. They won't touch him. Who is he?
    Last edited by Daozen, 22nd July 2015 at 18:53.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Searched this forum. Mr. Marshall made an appearance back in April on the Hollywood Insider thread. Breeze mentioned that he spoke of blue spheres two years ago and Sooz posted a 2/26/13 you tube video w/Vinny Eastwood.

And then there's Shadowself's post...
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 23rd July 2015 at 05:11. Reason: name
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just wonder if someone would truly have the balls to lie of this magnitude. It seems highly unlikely unless you're a complete sociopath... like a politician.
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd July 2015), Kitsune (23rd July 2015), Pebbles (31st July 2015), Steve (23rd July 2015), URIKORN (23rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    And then there's Shadowself's post...
    Which post is that? Cheers.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Corey Goode’s GaiamTV Interview And Voice Analysis

http://in5d.com/corey-goodes-gaiamtv...oice-analysis/

from this article by by Gregg Prescott:

I analyzed Corey’s voice with the nanoVoice software. The most common notes in his voice are G and F# and both showed up as the color BLUE.

The key of G means: Game player, likes to mix and manage the physical aspects of life, motivated by future events.

The key of F# means: One who carries out the plans, doer, intuitive about the needs of others, shares and loves wholeheartedly.

The color BLUE means: indicative of an overall love for humanity, the ability to put others first, an emotional perspective and possible naiveté.

His next two most prominent keys were A# and B, both in the color RED.

The key of A# means: Highly intuitive, reads between the lines, can put aside self for others, likes mental games, hurts easily.

The key of B means: Link between self and universe, needs harmony and balance in personal life and occupation.

The color RED means: indicative of a physical call to action but without a lot of thought for the consequences of the action. Red likes to see and do things first before the rest of the crowd.
    ...to the topTop

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    I analyzed Corey’s voice with the nanoVoice software. The most common notes in his voice are G and F# and both showed up as the color BLUE.
    Aww. I thought it was going to be one of those lie detector voice analyzing things.

Psychologists have done studies where they supposedly go to a very experienced astrologer with the birthdays of a group of people, get individualized readings, and go back and give these readings to everyone in the group and ask them to read their reading and rate how accurate it is for them. The messages talk about the strengths and positive traits of each person, based on the date of their birth and astrological signs and all of that, of course.

Almost everyone in these groups agree: this is a very skilled astrologer and got all kinds of information about them exactly right, knowing nothing but their date of birth. And then everyone in the group is told to compare their readings with each other. And in reality they all received the exact same "reading," which was basically just full of a bunch of positive affirmations that most people would like to believe about themselves, regardless of when they were born.

So I guess the moral of the story there is that anything that tells people about a bunch of positive traits they have, based on any kind of generic criteria, is likely to be believed no matter how accurate it really is.
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2015), ERK (30th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (25th July 2015), Steve (23rd July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Contact Point, same thread, starting at #24 and on. Very interesting. More to be told certainly.

I haven't heard of nanoVoice software. My brother-in-law got a crash course in palm reading once and was quite popular that evening. Until, he told me, he ran out of things to say. I said to him, "That's when you tell them that the spirits are no longer speaking this evening." (I don't do readings of any sort)
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts
    lol once again this will play out far too slowly for me/most, imo when working with the noosphere/collective mind, slow is best and in my reality we are going at a 100 miles an hour compared to just a few years ago, moving up dimensions is only enjoyable if your not willing to comprehend lol
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

RikkiTikkiTavi (25th July 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    If my mind opens anymore I'll be a whole lot more confused. Too many stories. My opinion on this is very simple... We need contact now. I am fed up with all these stories from everyone! Seeing is believing and believing is seeing. Simple as that. Let them have contact with us not with one person or a couple!
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Jengelen (24th July 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (25th July 2015), RUSirius (28th July 2015)