Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ETs and 'Proof'

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Dreamtimer: Indeed it is possible to control, no doubts about it. The issue is how. Perhaps the modern scientific views are only part of the problem. As an example, consider the issue of global warming. Scientific views got torpedoed in the face of economic or political interests. I know someone who can cause it to rain,even with no clouds. He can also cause lightening and thunder on a clear blue day. It is knowing what he can do indeed that leaves me no doubt that we can control the environment and weather. It's just an issue of how, and how much [commitment] we are willing to invest to do it properly.

Joanna: Have a happy rainy moment there. In the modern day of more extreme weather, Happy is good. Way way better than a flood.
    Thank you, lcam88, am enjoying it thoroughly.

About your friend who can 'control' the weather, so that that kind of energy work doesn't go amiss (which it can, if it comes from a control space, even with the best intentions) the key is to align our intention+action deeply with Gaia, with the Mother energy of the planet, in our heart, and intend/ask her to balance the weather conditions from that space of connection....then let her flow it, perfectly for her overall balance.....then we work in harmony with All...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Thank you, lcam88, am enjoying it thoroughly.

About your friend who can 'control' the weather, so that that kind of energy work doesn't go amiss (which it can, if it comes from a control space, even with the best intentions) the key is to align our intention+action deeply with Gaia, with the Mother energy of the planet, in our heart, and intend/ask her to balance the weather conditions from that space of connection....then let her flow it, perfectly for her overall balance.....then we work in harmony with All...
    Neat! and Yes. He has said as much using other words.

EDIT: maybe this topic is sensitive enough to warrent PM conversations? I'll revise this now.
    Last edited by lcam88, 3rd July 2015 at 15:11. Reason: revision

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Joanna (4th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Dreamtimer: Indeed it is possible to control, no doubts about it. The issue is how. Perhaps the modern scientific views are only part of the problem. As an example, consider the issue of global warming. Scientific views got torpedoed in the face of economic or political interests. I know someone who can cause it to rain,even with no clouds. He can also cause lightening and thunder on a clear blue day. It is knowing what he can do indeed that leaves me no doubt that we can control the environment and weather. It's just an issue of how, and how much [commitment] we are willing to invest to do it properly.

Joanna: Have a happy rainy moment there. In the modern day of more extreme weather, Happy is good. Way way better than a flood.
    I think the Chemtrails are creating the Pinatubo Effect.