Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ETs and 'Proof'

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts

ETs and 'Proof'

Proof of contact with ETs - or of material/information ostensibly sourced from contact with ETs - often seems to be divided into two conceptual camps: either that it is part of humanity's higher spiritual development and discernment to not require tangible 'proof' of a contactee's connection to the ETs they claim to be in contact with, or that nothing should be taken on board as true, without hard physical evidence to back it up.

This polarity view keeps people in an ego-bind that doesn't feel or understand what is occurring in contact with higher frequency beings (whether ET or of other dimensions of this planet). When you're actually in contact with ETs of 5D or above ie; ETs that are established in unity consciousness and flow in service to Source, to Love (above and beyond 'service to self v. service to others, of the 3-4D zone), then you find that there is a natural 'converging' of energies that goes beyond 'proof'.
    It happens when you are completely unified in your own Being, and therefore not looking for or needing proof to make you feel validated to yourself or others, which drops your frequency immediately into 3D ego. At the moment you're in Oneness, your focus converges with, and magnetizes, higher dimensional flows...and if you are, in that state, in contact with 5D+ ETs, the connection is as tangible as anything on 3D, and far more 'real', because it has a higher degree of 'truth' (alignment with Source). In that state, you will feel and see exactly what energies are with or around you, or others, very clearly, with no veil. In that state, convergence just IS...and beings, orbs, ships and other phenomena will appear in your reality, will walk with you, assist you, work in confluence with you as a team, signal to you when needed, if you start to drop (because the 3D energies are heavy, and it can take a lot of focus to stay right in your Core every moment, especially when you're finding your balance).

That convergence goes beyond proof: it just happens, when the alignment is true, clear and strong. Yes, if that flows through into physical, it can constitute a type of 'proof', but that is secondary. The Love and the alignment are primary - infinite, and effortless, beyond time and space.

I'd like to share with you an instance of 'converging energies' from my experience, that also constitutes the best 'evidence' of contact - that happened when/because I wasn't needing of looking for it. I've taken photos of literally thousands of orbs in the last four years, hundreds of ships, and of members of my ET 'family' on the ground, which of course could all be dismissed as photoshop et al. So the one I'll share here, from Oct 6-7 2014, has a special place.

This began with awareness of a ship's presence, masking as a type of 'light refraction', early last year. I had begun to have a sense of who was on board, and the nature of my connection to this ship, the Shem Arua (Light of the Lion), and around April/May, asked if they could show themselves as a spatial 'object'. They then immediately went partway behind a cloud - showing they weren't a lens flare - and over the next few months I took about 50 photos of them like the one below, which is the way the Shem Arua appears in 4D, as a series of concentric blue rings, that are a representation of its 'wave form modulation' and how it phases/shifts its focus point between dimensions.

On October 6, I was asked to post about the ship, identifying it by name for the first time, and a little bit about it's meaning/purpose here at this time. I had bilocated onto the ship that day, and been shown/held a device that modulates wave forms. (The first post about the Shem Arua and later posts are linked on this page). The next morning, at about 7:30am, a friend who lives a few streets away (Rob Hartland, who has been photographing ships over this area for 3 years) took the photo below - he saw it in is rear-view mirror while driving to work, and stopped to take a photo. It was passing over my house, to the east, when he saw it.

Many people spotted this 'cloud ship' 15-20 kms southwest of here; their photos were published in mainstream media here, where they were 'explained' as a fallstreak hole created by airplanes taking off from Perth airport. However, all those shots were taken between 8-9.30am in the morning, after Rob's sighting, which meant it was already formed and travelling east, before doing a 180, heading west to Perth airport, then southwest to where others took photos, all while holding its perfect disc shape with concentric rings around its rim...so the media didn't get it quite right.

I then took the photo below, over my house, in exactly the same place as Rob's photo, but looking from the opposite direction, toward his house. You can see the cloud hole where the ship 'is'. I've taken 10 photos of it cloaked as a 'cloud hole' over the house. It is stationed here most of the time' it does have other missions, but as it is not in 'time', that's not a problem.

What I should say here is that this ship is an Ashtar Command ship, part of the Intergalactic Confederation fleet, of which we have about a million ships currently in the solar system, many millions more around it, and some tens of thousands inside the synthetic membrane (matrix projection) between 3-4D, within the Earth's atmosphere and with an increasing number on the ground. Many of you would be surprised how many people have direct contact with the fleet now, but who mostly are keeping very quiet at this stage and just getting on with their tasks - because such an effective job has been done on subverting the IC's presence, role and purpose here. Through false channellings and speculations that either turn them into saviours or demons in the 'awakened' collective, it's not easy to speak as a member of the AC/IC.
    Nonetheless, they are very real - not a mind programme, and not archons/reptilians/mantids/greys/fallen Anunnaki or other astral entities in disguise - and are here now, in a sky near you. If people hadn't got so caught up in following narratives that insert other 'realities' in the way, and had been able to make contact ie; settle into their hearts and converge their energies into Onepointedness with higher dimensions - the Shift on this planet would have been done and dusted three years ago. As it is, now would be a great moment to stop letting your focus and energies get drawn into various factions of the 'disclosure' discourse, open your hearts, and converge your own 'contacts', with the higher dimensional friends and families who are close to you. We all have the inner connections and abilities to do this, no exceptions. It doesn't require special clearances, handshakes or greetings. 'By your Light you shall be known.' It's very simple, and everything is visible in higher frequency viewing........

So for clarity's sake:

The Intergalactic Confederation (comprised of many regional Federations from this and other galaxies in our super cluster, plus contingents from other universes) is overseeing and acting within this Shift. No members of the IC have been quarantined in the solar system by 'spheres' or any other purported higher dimensional group, that is being positioned as 'above' the Federations in terms of dimensions or 'control' of the situation here.
    Messages which position 6D+ groups as above/quarantining the '5D Federations' are not in truth (the messengers may well believe they are, but that's another issue). The parts of the IC in 5D include beings of 6-12D origin, who are currently holding a 5D soul aspect, in order to connect with humanity on Earth more readily, as 5D is a 'meeting point' dimension, and is also Gaia's destination frequency in this Shift.

Messages which seek to instill in the collective psyche that there are space programmes with technologies equal to or greater than the IC are misguided, along with messages that propose very specific types/groups of beings as interfacing/running the show, and whether the messengers will it or not, the underlying aim of these ideas and imagery is to insert a 'concept' through which it will be more difficult for people to recognize what is right in front of them, in terms of ETs, at the time of 'disclosure'. If people believe there are space programmes/corporations etc with technology that can't be distinguished from genuine ETs, they can be more easily misled than if they know the (true) higher dimensional ETs are using 'technologies' that far surpass control-oriented factions, and have never been shared with them. They never would, as all energies and intentions are transparent to them.
    People can fill their minds with horror stories if they want to, but the truth of the space programmes is not as complex, far-reaching or powerful as it is being currently portrayed...so people would do well to ask themselves why that is being done. (And then bless, forgive, let go, and focus on their own light, aligning with Love, and allowing connections with what is genuinely beneficial).

Okay, 'nuff said. From my heart to yours,

Joanna.
    Last edited by Joanna, 28th June 2015 at 09:51.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Birddog (28th June 2015), boja (28th June 2015), bsbray (28th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), DaRkViPeR (28th June 2015), Frances (28th June 2015), GCS1103 (28th June 2015), JATUS (30th June 2015), lcam88 (29th June 2015), Majik (30th June 2015), mojo (28th June 2015), OneOfLaw (28th June 2015), RealityCreation (30th June 2015), reno (28th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015), Woody (28th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Hi Joanna,
    Thank you for your openness in sharing aspects of contact. I wanted to mention a third camp of experiencers in reference to your opening paragraph. There's a few that fit into this category. I personally wish to find hard evidence to support the personal and spiritual components. Yet the spiritual part Im somewhat fearful to discuss because feeling that if speaking on it less people would be accepting of contact. It's not ego but a sensitivity to the audience. Sinzzer mentioned something too that resonates with me. He said only about 30% of his contact information and/or videos the public has seen. It's true in my case, I've refrained from sharing some things. Maybe one day I will be brave but honestly think it will be because I have solid proofs. Feel that I bring strong evidence but know there is more to the contact that they can provide. I know this because of those personal things. Cheers friend..

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Birddog (28th June 2015), boja (28th June 2015), bsbray (28th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), DaRkViPeR (28th June 2015), Frances (29th June 2015), JATUS (30th June 2015), Joanna (28th June 2015), RealityCreation (30th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015), Woody (28th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    precisely correct, these disclosures and narratives can distract individuals from their own transformation. and it also contributes to the limiting and misleading concept of bad guys versus good guys. the "dark forces" are also good guys because they are your teachers, offering conditions that make such a shift possible in the first place. everything happens as human souls collectively and individually asked for.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

boja (28th June 2015), bsbray (28th June 2015), Frances (29th June 2015), Joanna (28th June 2015), Majik (29th June 2015), mojo (28th June 2015), RealityCreation (30th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015), Vimana (3rd July 2015), Woody (28th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Hi Joanna,
    Thank you for your openness in sharing aspects of contact. I wanted to mention a third camp of experiencers in reference to your opening paragraph. There's a few that fit into this category. I personally wish to find hard evidence to support the personal and spiritual components. Yet the spiritual part Im somewhat fearful to discuss because feeling that if speaking on it less people would be accepting of contact. It's not ego but a sensitivity to the audience. Sinzzer mentioned something too that resonates with me. He said only about 30% of his contact information and/or videos the public has seen. It's true in my case, I've refrained from sharing some things. Maybe one day I will be brave but honestly think it will be because I have solid proofs. Feel that I bring strong evidence but know there is more to the contact that they can provide. I know this because of those personal things. Cheers friend..
    Hi mojo, yeah, I totally hear what you're saying, and your comment from Sinzzer. Same, there's much it doesn't feel 'right' to show yet, from here too...it'll be misread, until the 'veils' have lifted a bit more. I go with guidance and intuition on that one, and breathe deeply, often.
    I also am beyond worrying what anyone 'thinks' of me or what I'm putting out there - it just doesn't matter. The point I'm making about proofs is to really relax about it all, just focus in on your contact, in on your own vibration and what you are emitting and connecting with. If it's high frequency, *and* the timing is right on other levels, the proof will come through, possibly when you're least expecting it, and not seeking for it.
    I've stood in the driveway and asked the Shem Arua to show itself, when my Mum, son, or other Earth family are here, and they haven't...and I trust them implicitly, like I trust my own soul, on this one. Because everyone has their own 'right timing', and it's not for me to say when that is.
    My sharing here is just from compassion, love for people...because I've seen/felt the 'moment' people call 'ascension' (that I would call 'INception" - bringing our higher dimensional frequencies into the beings we are, fully, now, here)...and I know that it will be easier, more graceful, less traumatic to the 'small self', if there's not a whole lot of mental constructs and distortions in the way, and if people have already centered in their peaceful hearts/souls, made/felt/allowed contact from that space with 5D+ ETs, or are 'ready' to do so.....

Meanwhile, cheers and hugs to you too...aaand thanks for all that you do share!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Birddog (28th June 2015), bsbray (28th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Frances (29th June 2015), Majik (29th June 2015), mojo (28th June 2015), RealityCreation (30th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015), Woody (28th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    precisely correct, these disclosures and narratives can distract individuals from their own transformation. and it also contributes to the limiting and misleading concept of bad guys versus good guys. the "dark forces" are also good guys because they are your teachers, offering conditions that make such a shift possible in the first place. everything happens as human souls collectively and individually asked for.
    OneOfLaw, yes they are teachers. The conditions they offer are conditionality itself, and how long we choose to focus our energy into polarity. The 'dark forces' are really great at showing us exactly where our fears are lodged, where they are hiding, and often impel us to flush them to the surface, so we can release them, and heal the hurt small self that hangs onto them. There's no 'shift' without clearing those energies first....and we magnetize (ask for, albeit unconsciously) what we 'need' to show us what we're holding onto, and where, in our beings.
    When we've finished with that process, or are at least aware enough of it to view the whole polarity play and soften its hold on our psyches with love, those entities of less light melt away, they lose their 'hold'. They themselves have got caught in the controls of their own making, and keep perpetuating it to feel 'safe', because when one has cut off from love, and feeling love, existence feels like annihilation - a fragmenting into the Void, the abyss of their own devising - and I feel great compassion for them, because they are in terror underneath, and feel like there's no way back to Source.
    It's not true, there is always a way back - but they've lost the ability to feel it.
    So just send Love to all things, all beings, no matter how they 'seem'....while loving your own Source Self enough not to connect closely with them, and get lead down a thousand garden paths of the mind.....
    Just keep going into the heart of your being, the pure spark you are. It's all there, always.

Namaste.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Frances (29th June 2015), Majik (29th June 2015), mojo (28th June 2015), RealityCreation (30th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015), Woody (28th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    there is nothing more to add to this, this is precisely correct. those souls have chosen to play these roles for good reasons and they can need compassion for sure. just imagine you are a soul incarnated, right now, in a rothschild embodiment, this life review of the outsourced soul fragment is going to be intense.

however, source/creation wants to be aware of itself and understand itself, therefore it is of course experimenting with those experiences or emobdiments that many still consider to be the dark side. this is all creation, this is all unconditional love, this is all YOU. And since you are creation yourself that wants to get to know itself, you experience yourself in such roles naturally as well.

From our perspective these souls are very brave, they have accepted to be the "sin goat" being confronted with billions of harsh emotions and hate, especially the more their actions are being communicated into the public. these souls LOVE you from the heart, unconditionally, thus they have accepted to play these roles to help the other souls to learn their lessons. We hope for them, that many humans finally, eventually, realize exactly that. this helps their soulfragments as much as it helps yourself.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 28th June 2015 at 10:57.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Birddog (28th June 2015), bsbray (28th June 2015), Frances (29th June 2015), Joanna (29th June 2015), Majik (29th June 2015), mojo (28th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015), Woody (28th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I enjoyed reading your OP Joanna. Thanks for sharing. I'll risk going off-topic here but only to respectfully add perspective. Let me know if you don't see the same appropriateness I happen to see.

Quote Originally posted by Joanna
    often seems to be divided into two conceptual camps: either that it is part of humanity's higher spiritual development and discernment to not require tangible 'proof' of a contactee's connection to the ETs they claim to be in contact with, or that nothing should be taken on board as true, without hard physical evidence to back it up.
    For those others who are careful with the claims they make, and who speak when they are reasonably to absolutely certain about the truthiness (I love that word, thanks Cobert!) of what they share, then to be subject to an insistence to present the "liar evidence package" is a blatant insult. That is actually perspective for how government treats us; we are all equal to the criminal scum child molester they put away because he/she didn't play ball with the latest scheme on the hill, or in the bunker or wherever in their shoulder rubbing club of power that they are enjoined in. It is another angle on the social paradox of law. (That law is only enacted for the ignorant and idiot who wouldn't know how to conduct him/her-self in its absence, the psychopath)...

Indeed the other view that some of us have regarding the way we accept or reject claims of this sort boils down to an experience somewhat related. It seems to me that anyone who is a psychopath and/or a liar, or commonly associates with liars should be required to present hard undeniable evidence to have their story accepted as anything but a lie. And they should be required to show that hard evidence regardless of what subject-matter they have taken to being a witness for, even if it be simply that dog got out again.

I like the fotos you post, I'm inclined to believe in every word you wrote until just after the last picture. And while it may very well be absolutely true, it also may be that its not a ship at all, but rather an energetic projection designed to sample from the projected environment in a way that enables an arachnid type race of beings to be able to taste the sensation of atmosphere, land and water remotely. And it may be they are not tasting for any reason other than curiosity; a similar type of curiosity we have for being able to see other ET beings.

The cosmos was liked to an ocean model and I happen to rather agree with that likeness. What I find especially curious and worthy of mention, is that we need not seek the farthest stretches of the cosmos to find and examine another likeness to ourselves. Most of us can experience all the wonders of the world right where we are, at the center of our universes. This likeness to seeking what is beyond, however admirable as that which gives meaning to the great explorer, is equivalent, in my view, to believing when we die, we must "go" somewhere, why can't we just decide to stay exactly where we find ourselves in the moment yonder? What feeds this insatiable disdain for the moment and local we presently embody? There is still so much we can discover without having to wander into the unfamiliar.

I have yet to meet a single ET. I have met a jinn on two occasions, we exchanged a friendly and meaningful sensation of hair on end. And I find fascination in watching the activities in my aquarium, a home to 15 Araka do Congo (cichlid fresh water fish) as they do their endless territorial defense routines performed with widened gills in a "menacing" dance like demeanor. They have been known to kill other even larger fish that happen into their territory and don't get the message to leave. And, it is possible to experience a brief period before a slow moving stream and have all 4 types of possible waves that exist as part of the known universe appear before your eyes.

So while I can put on the explorer boots and yearning for what a fish would know as the "out of water" experience with ET's, I am here to defend the contention that a brilliant mind will find discoveries worthy of greatness even without having to remove him/her self from a world that colors experience with everything from the sweet to the bitter. And much less, require prove that nail and claw dug into flesh only because one of the messengers was of questionable character in some exhibition of terminological inexactitude, simply because I can find truth I find meaningful all by myself.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (29th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Joanna (29th June 2015), mojo (29th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    there is nothing more to add to this, this is precisely correct. those souls have chosen to play these roles for good reasons and they can need compassion for sure. just imagine you are a soul incarnated, right now, in a rothschild embodiment, this life review of the outsourced soul fragment is going to be intense.

however, source/creation wants to be aware of itself and understand itself, therefore it is of course experimenting with those experiences or emobdiments that many still consider to be the dark side. this is all creation, this is all unconditional love, this is all YOU. And since you are creation yourself that wants to get to know itself, you experience yourself in such roles naturally as well.

From our perspective these souls are very brave, they have accepted to be the "sin goat" being confronted with billions of harsh emotions and hate, especially the more their actions are being communicated into the public. these souls LOVE you from the heart, unconditionally, thus they have accepted to play these roles to help the other souls to learn their lessons. We hope for them, that many humans finally, eventually, realize exactly that. this helps their soulfragments as much as it helps yourself.

Yes, people have incarnated with all kinds of 'soul plans' and roles. 'Scapegoating' is not reserved for those who 'planned' to play the 'dark' either; there are some souls who came in on 'high missions' whose energy has dropped and gone astray in terms of their original purpose; others who fluctuate, or drop and them pick themselves up again and get back 'on track' from a soul plan point of view. 'Infallible' isn't the norm in this density, so it helps to be merciful (to others and ourselves) and speak/act from love - to the best of our awareness and knowledge at the moment. We've all listened to fears, somewhere along the way....

Source always has been aware of itself, understanding itself, without beginning or end. But because it is Love, it allowed the experimenting of its 'sparks' which played with stretching away from alignment with it, into slower and slower frequencies/densities. The Spiral of Life always rises again; it's the nature of convergence. We are all living phoenixes.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (29th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Majik (29th June 2015), mojo (29th June 2015), OneOfLaw (30th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    lcam88, you're welcome to add your perspective, and I totally agree you about 'being' in this world; everything about this planet and indeed our own bodies shows us the 'out there' and the 'in here' are the same energy. Atoms in our cells, spiral galaxies across the universe/s, the interior of a nautilus shell or the 'pixel pattern' in the centre of a sunflower, all express the same basic ratios/geometries...and a snowflake is a sand grain is a water molecule...isn't that awesome and amazing?

What I have experienced/am experiencing, is that when you stand in the 'star of love you are', the universe will come to you - in exactly the way that is perfect for you, according to what you are vibrating. You don't need to 'go' anywhere, that's what I'm trying to share here. Really, we all are a magnetizing 'point of convergence' every moment, just that most people on the planet are doing/being it unconsciously. A brilliant mind can discover things, yes....but a brilliant heart magnetizes brilliance...and all a brilliant heart is, is a very simple state of Love. Far too uncomplicated for the restless mind, haha, but put the two together, and you have pure magic.

Today's 'magic' from here, was watching the chemtrails roll in...

And the Shem Arua put itself in the centre of them, and spiral them into a vortex, then diffuse them out (detoxed)....

This happens a lot. The SA (and other ships) don't often uncloak into 3D here in daylight, especially recently they're staying in cloud cover, or appearing as 'cloud holes' etc. Actually, from October 7 last year, we were chemtrailed nearly every day here for the next two and a half months. I wrote about it here, with the photos I took, if you're interested.

Of course, you can interpret these appearances/effects within frameworks that feel 'right' to/for you, that's fine. I'm just presenting what is with and around me the last 4 years, to share exactly who and what is here, from my experience...and that it is very possible to connect with higher density people/beings, if that's what 'sings to your heart'....
    Last edited by Joanna, 29th June 2015 at 16:49.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (29th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), lcam88 (30th June 2015), mojo (29th June 2015), OneOfLaw (30th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Here's another perspective... Personal proof and proof to public. Often thought about what the ETs would have provided in terms of contact if public sharing was not going to be a part of what was given freely on my channel. Saying this because on some occasions Im certain they gave and showed things for a short time before the camcorder in my hand could start recording. Therefore interpreting that those displays were for personal confirmations. If I ever get to communicate with them (hearing them on my end) The first thing I would ask is please tell me what can be shared and what needs to be confidential. (possibly for my safety from black-ops/agents/gov MIB.)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

bsbray (29th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Joanna (30th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    This...

Quote Originally posted by Joanna
    What I have experienced/am experiencing, is that when you stand in the 'star of love you are', the universe will come to you - in exactly the way that is perfect for you, according to what you are vibrating. You don't need to 'go' anywhere, that's what I'm trying to share here. Really, we all are a magnetizing 'point of convergence' every moment, just that most people on the planet are doing/being it unconsciously. A brilliant mind can discover things, yes....but a brilliant heart magnetizes brilliance...and all a brilliant heart is, is a very simple state of Love. Far too uncomplicated for the restless mind, haha, but put the two together, and you have pure magic.
    ...is worth quoting all by itself. +1 Thanks for that.

The underlined parts are particularly resonant with me.

Edit: I am fortunate enough to live in a place without chem-trails. I don't really know what the purpose is of it is, although I've heard a couple of explanations that I find to be backed by poor-science of sorts. Do you find you get sunburn any less when there are trails?
    Last edited by lcam88, 30th June 2015 at 01:22.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Joanna (30th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts
    Cheers Joanna, you have made me look up more than ever before, got me wondering, what is that, today being cloudy had me really looking, Thanks.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Joanna (30th June 2015), mojo (30th June 2015), The One (30th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Here's another perspective... Personal proof and proof to public. Often thought about what the ETs would have provided in terms of contact if public sharing was not going to be a part of what was given freely on my channel. Saying this because on some occasions Im certain they gave and showed things for a short time before the camcorder in my hand could start recording. Therefore interpreting that those displays were for personal confirmations. If I ever get to communicate with them (hearing them on my end) The first thing I would ask is please tell me what can be shared and what needs to be confidential. (possibly for my safety from black-ops/agents/gov MIB.)
    Mojo, very good point. Well, do you feel your ET contacts/friends/family have already heard your request...and are acting upon it, hence 'showing (some) things' before your camcorder could start recording?
    I did ask, early on, only to be given photos of what could be shared publicly, and to this day if it's not 'okay', the images will be blurred, or else the craft/being will not be visible at all in the image.
    Another reason images can come out blurred or blank is because of attunement. I went through a learning about this, when I was seeing a lot of small round craft in 2013, that by daylight (and night) looked like shining bright white orbs, but in photos came out black! This wasn't from 'cloaking' as they were entirely visible. They (star family) guided me to tune deeper with them in my heart, and the ships started to show as white lights in the photos.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    This...

...is worth quoting all by itself. +1 Thanks for that.

The underlined parts are particularly resonant with me.

Edit: I am fortunate enough to live in a place without chem-trails. I don't really know what the purpose is of it is, although I've heard a couple of explanations that I find to be backed by poor-science of sorts. Do you find you get sunburn any less when there are trails?
    Glad it resonates with you, lcam88.

Chemtrails have multiple 'purposes', will come back to your question.
    From here today; three different types/layers sprayed, that meshed into this very condensed stuff that looked like ice floes.
    Not likely to get a tan under them, and not great for the solar panels either. They were cleared up later (thanks from here)...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Cheers Joanna, you have made me look up more than ever before, got me wondering, what is that, today being cloudy had me really looking, Thanks.
    Remember if they can't show themselves at that moment, they're good at sign language. There can be a whole dialogue going on in the sky, or a sign or symbol that syncs with whatever you're focused on at the time....
    Cheers to you too, Aianawa.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post: