Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ETs and 'Proof'

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna
    Not likely to get a tan under them
    I only like going to the beach during the winter because of how intense the sun is. I must say, SPF 50 sunblock is a must, especially for how white I am; I get toasted otherwise.

Thanks for the insight,

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Joanna (2nd July 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    This is a little off topic but I don't know if I would trust sunscreen. I've read articles before that seemed to indicate it was ineffective at best, but some sun is important for vitamin D.

Joanna says that chemtrails have multiple purposes and I believe that 100%. Weather manipulation, 3D surface imaging, dumping toxic chemicals into the air and poisoning the land with aluminum. All of those are possible or happen anyway.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015), Joanna (2nd July 2015), lcam88 (30th June 2015), reno (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I trust it insofar as to know that I don't get sunburn. It seems to shield or protect my skin from UV-A and UV-B type EM radiation, I use at least SFP 50 and normally go for 80.

Perhaps there are reasons to distrust sunscreen in that it is a source of poison that is being introduced into the body through the skin. I say that because if you go for a swim in the ocean at night (my preference) and take a dive under-water when you emerge you can open your eyes without feeling any real discomfort. If do the same thing during the day and are wearing sunscreen some of it dissolves into the water runs into your eyes causing temporary blindness, discomfort and stinging sensations. It's like getting hit by mild tear gas perhaps. That discomfort is also experienced when you get soap into you eyes.

Indeed that anti-bacterial soap should be avoided like the plague. That stuff is molecularly similar to Agent Orange that was spread all over Vietnam during that war. Very very nasty stuff. I hate to create conjecture between sunscreen and Agent Orange but that doesn't mean molecular similarities do not exist.

Lastly, at the risk of going even further off-topic, this generalization of bacteria being harmful to health is completely preposterous. 10% are actually malevolent, 10% are actually beneficial and good for health, and the other 80% goes whichever way the trend of the prior 20% happen to be taking. In that way, to extinguish bacteria life from your body or hands is the equivalent to opening a void in the bacterial space on your body and inviting unknown and potentially malevolent bacterial and even fungal cultures to setup camp being unopposed by any adversary.

I think its better to avoid exterminating bacterial flora arbitrarily just so you know you aren't dealing with an unknown or random culture. I'm not advocating poor hygiene here, wash your hands frequently if you must, but there is no need to be an extremist about it; using a soap that is gentler on bacterial flora or lathering less, or even just rinsing may be interesting to experiment with.

Once you find an equilibrium in the bacterial space about your body you will have a friendly flora in your mist that actually protects you; there will simply be no space for the malevolent bacterial cultures to easily take hold. And you will know it is friendly because you will not feel that repugnant smells about you any more if you haven't followed your ordinary shower routine.

Once that false notion that all bacteria being harmful is understood for what it is, you will see that anti-bacterial soap is really something only useful when that 10% bacterial culture we know can cause a plague is out and about. Indeed something to be avoided, both of them. IMO

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Joanna (2nd July 2015), RealityCreation (3rd July 2015), reno (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I actively avoided using anti-bacterial soap when I heard and read that it could be a factor in promoting resistant strains. We have so many antibiotic resistant strains already. We are each individual biospheres with our own colonies of bacteria that work with us in many ways. (It's hard to make that sound good).

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Joanna (2nd July 2015), lcam88 (30th June 2015), Majik (30th June 2015), reno (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer
    We are each individual biospheres with our own colonies of bacteria that work with us in many ways. (It's hard to make that sound good).
    Indeed, the point I'm making is we can enhance that biosphere by creating conditions favorable or dis-favorable to the colonies. I contend that favorable conditions for the colony can result in a favorable conditions for the individual. Obviously we don't want a colony that interferes with our lives as people, but absent the colonies we tend to be more vulnerable in some ways.

The most well known flora is in the digestive system, and it is actually vital for our survival. But there obviously are other flora, such as skin colonies and such...

http://www.thehealthyskinblog.org/sk...ective-shield/

http://www.picklemetoo.com/2013/01/2...ur-skin-flora/

http://www.nature.com/jidsp/journal/.../5640052a.html

The subject is quite well known. I don't know why I'm writing about this here. I think the original ideas was only to suggest how what is thought to be common knowledge "bacteria => bad" is misleading and actually incorrect. We never seek proof about why, we just go with the flow, and end up requiring deodorant, anti-septics and even then being vulnerable in general...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th June 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Dreamtimer (1st July 2015), Joanna (2nd July 2015), reno (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    lcam88 and Dreamtimer, from a 'unity field' point of view - every one of us is a biosphere of 'colonies' of cells that each have their own individual consciousness, in a constant conversation with our RNA, DNA and protein molecules, supported by colonies of 'friendly bacteria'. And we are each a cell in this planet's biosphere, constantly interacting with the energy/vibrational fields of other cells, and we could say, subtle supporting friendly bacteria (elemental beings, higher dimensional Inner Earth beings, benevolent ETs etc). Unfriendly bacteria (and viral/parasitic consciousnesses), and cells that have become destructive/cancerous, deplete the energies and the vibrational integrity of the biosphere Earth/Gaia, which is slowing the completion of its Shift into unity consciousness. So within the whole biosphere there are two message-streams running, one of alignment, well-being and flow, and another of resistance and destruction.
    There is a third stream, that has been blocked off from/in most of humanity for a long time, that cells vibing with the first stream instinctively recognize as that which renews/restores Life, and which they feel overjoyed to be embraced by/encompassed within. It's the feeling of Homecoming to them. For the resisting cells, it doesn't feel quite like that, so much so that they would rather hang out with unfriendly bacteria and parasites, even if it 'kills' them.
    However, that third stream is a Wave, coming from Source, and no one can hold back that tide indefinitely (although resisting cells will try to put all manner of obstacles in its way, in an effort to keep 'control' of their biosphere, individual and planetary). Starting 'at home', give all cells in your own biosphere permission to accept the Wave, give them reassurance (RE-assurance...Re/Ra = Light-Love, of the Sun>Sun's Sun>Galactic Central Sun>Source). Feed them worries, fears and anger, and they will build 'shadowed colonies'. Give them Love, fill your auric field, your personal torus, with the golden light of Source, frequently, and they will remember who they are and transform, and the unfriendly cling-ons will leave, because your field no longer feels 'homely' (comfortable) to them....
    Last edited by Joanna, 2nd July 2015 at 03:27.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Majik (2nd July 2015), RealityCreation (3rd July 2015), reno (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    This is a little off topic but I don't know if I would trust sunscreen. I've read articles before that seemed to indicate it was ineffective at best, but some sun is important for vitamin D.

Joanna says that chemtrails have multiple purposes and I believe that 100%. Weather manipulation, 3D surface imaging, dumping toxic chemicals into the air and poisoning the land with aluminum. All of those are possible or happen anyway.
    bsbray, yes to all of those. Two things I'd like to add here; one is that for anyone reading this thread who's in an area being heavily chemtrailed, focus on staying calm and listening to your body, to its intelligence. It's really smart, and knows exactly what it needs to counter excess radiation, aluminium, barium poisoning, to name but a few of what is in some of the trails.
    By way of example, late last year when we were sprayed most days for more than two months, I started to get a craving for brazil nuts, and ate a handful every day. I knew a lot of barium was coming down from the trails, but didn't know until a couple of months ago, that too much barium in your system depletes the body of selenium, which is important for your immune system, among other things. And brazil nuts are the richest food source of selenium in the world....

Secondly, I've been reminded not to focus too much on the trails themselves...to remember to take my focus *past* them, in peace, and hold the vision of cleared, healthy. vibrant skies...of wind, and cleansing rains, as needed....and know that ET family, and the sylphs (elementals of the air) are constantly working to detoxify and clear the skies......

The trail below, from a few days ago, is quite symbolic...it turned into a 'hand of Ra'...lol.....

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015), Majik (2nd July 2015), RealityCreation (3rd July 2015), reno (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Chemtrails have a Wikipedia Page:

Scroll down to Solar Radiation Management.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_engineering

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AscensionQuest For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Stupid humans. Oh yeah, let's regulate solar radiation. Let's pretend we can improve on a system we barely understand and could never create. Idiots.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Stupid humans. Oh yeah, let's regulate solar radiation. Let's pretend we can improve on a system we barely understand and could never create. Idiots.
    Umm...the stupid humans are getting tech assist.

Solar Warden Secret Space Program run by the U.S. Navy.

Solar Warden has been up and running since 1985. ----- 30 Years ! -----

Reagan Star Wars = Solar Warden S.S.P.

http://www.drboylan.com/usspacefleet.html

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AscensionQuest For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Now now, no need to self deprecate. Maybe it's better to say, stupid science.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015), reno (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Icam88, you're right. Stupid activities. I could be wrong but I think we're playing with fire. I think it's hubris to believe we can or should control the environment, change the atmosphere, alter genetics, pretend that we can do better than the creator and the earth.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), reno (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well, many pilots of those planes probably believe they are doing a good deed, schooled under the SRM programme - that we have to be 'protected' from the increase of UV light coming through, and risk of UVB's. However, when you have a pair of planes over your house every day, circling for hours, dropping stuff, then they know very well what they're doing is hostile.
    My sense of the build-up of trailing here again is climate manipulation - because I note a repeating pattern, where we have rain forecast, then the chemmers come in and fill the sky, and each time that happens, it interferes with the incoming natural clouds, and we have no rain. We had the dryest May on record, and 3 days of rain in June, and it's winter. They're apparently trying to force a drought, and as this is a fire prone area in summer, that makes people anxious.
    January 2014, 55 houses burnt down in this shire of the Perth hills. I was moving house at the time - moved here with the phone landline dead, no mobile reception in this valley, poor visibility of how close the fires were, and a cul-de-sac road. So I had to step up another level of trust, that we would be safe. I anchored with the Earth really strongly (and went on to open a ley line 'node' later with star family, which I wrote of here). The Phoenix's presence felt close to me (Ashtar's ship) though it was not visible, but I stopped and took this photo of the fire's smoke drifting down over the city....and above the smoke, a phoenix rising on spread wings.....

I'll say a little here about the phoenix rising from the Ash(es), and the name Ashtar, which is a shortened form of his full name, Ash'Ta'Hor. Ash was rendered as Akh in ancient Egyptian, represented by the Ibis hieroglyph, and meant 'that which is magically effecting', and simply 'Light'. Ash also relates to the Ash Tree of the northern myths of the World Tree, Yggdrasil, which was an Ash, the tree of Life, cradling the 'nine realms' (nine dimensions) in its branches. 'Ta' means land/base/foundation. 'Hor' means 'hour' or time, and relates to his incarnation on Earth as the first Horus. So his name, in its first level, means 'Hour of the foundation of the tree of Life' or 'that which brings the Tree to Land in this Hour'....
    He is an energy/consciousness of the rebirth of the imperishable Flame of Source, a catalyst for this process within us all...so I'm not kidding, in saying we are all living phoenixes...
    Last edited by Joanna, 3rd July 2015 at 09:35.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

reno (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ...and as I write, we have a sprinkling of rain, and true natural rainclouds are rolling in......

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

reno (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer: Indeed it is possible to control, no doubts about it. The issue is how. Perhaps the modern scientific views are only part of the problem. As an example, consider the issue of global warming. Scientific views got torpedoed in the face of economic or political interests. I know someone who can cause it to rain,even with no clouds. He can also cause lightening and thunder on a clear blue day. It is knowing what he can do indeed that leaves me no doubt that we can control the environment and weather. It's just an issue of how, and how much [commitment] we are willing to invest to do it properly.

Joanna: Have a happy rainy moment there. In the modern day of more extreme weather, Happy is good. Way way better than a flood.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015)