Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: still wonder what it means?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    This object below recorded in 2013 is so similar in look yet each time we are greeted with slightly different looks.
    Last edited by mojo, 25th June 2015 at 16:10.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2015), Aragorn (25th June 2015), bsbray (25th June 2015), Joanna (26th June 2015), The One (25th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    mojo, that's a great vid. About contacting them, rather than using physical stuff like lights etc, try settling into your heart...breathe in deeply there, get very still, just feel love, and ask them from your heart to speak with you (if you wish for that contact) or signal to you, if they are with you from/for love. If you send that thought, or what feels good to you, and the ship pulses or flashes back, or you get 'visual' (inner eye) or verbal or energetic 'answers'/connectings, then you know for a start that your visitors are ET, and not back-engineered Earth-based human craft...because they don't have that telepathic level.....
    From my experiences, if you try to 'reach' a human/military craft telepathically/telempathically, there'll be no response..it's like a flatness, a wall, because they can't sense you. ETs can.
    If their presence doesn't feel good in your heart though...if it feels cold, or not right, trust your intuition. Trust yourself, and don't go there.......
    If they're beings of love, and your heart is open, and your mind's not putting up screens/stories in the way, you'll feel them, with no doubt at all......

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2015), mojo (26th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by foxfire View Post

I feel (soon) that the majority of humanity will come to accept the presence of the ‘others’ but I also believe just as strongly that their message and presence will be tainted by not only ‘government types’ but more importantly those within the alternative media and New Age movements.
    Hi Foxfire, I feel this too, deeply. The presence of ETs is already so tainted from all sides, that it's really hard for people just to 'see' and 'feel' them, without big distorting filters from the fear-based govt+Hollywood type propaganda, and the equally fear-based concepts and narratives that have been planted in the alternate community.
    It's getting so critical for folk to make their own first-hand contacts with genuine assisting ETs, and feel their energy for what it is. Already, many alternative people are going to have to let go of so much 'stuff' to allow that to take place, and go into their own intuition and inner peace......I do feel there is a bigger plan in motion though, and that this will happen, and to relax with it all....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2015), mojo (26th June 2015)