In Memoriam United States
    Thanks

Anti-Gun Comedy... The Pope... Drones

Anti Gun Stand Up Comedy

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL8JEEt2RxI

The Pope and Pro Guns Christians hypocrisy
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...n?detail=email

How about drones?
    Jim Jefferies jokes about 2nd amendment basically being muskets again muskets. Okay it's basically outdated. Today's citizen guns are sure little defence against drones. How about demanding that the government give us a drone for each gun we turn it.

The government gets the guns it wants, the Pope gets more good Christians and we get more updated weapons which we can outfit any way we want which means more jobs for Americans.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 24th June 2015 at 17:18. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2015), Aragorn (24th June 2015), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    All of these famous, well-publicized mass shootings that I can think of have had government fingerprints all over them. I can't think of any examples of shootings that didn't have government fingerprints on them. Columbine, Sandy Hook, the movie theater in Colorado, the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris, the Virginia Tech shooting, even the Port Arthur attacks the guy mentions in the video, all of these had major inconsistencies that pointed to complicity on behalf of officials on some level to allow the shootings to take place or orchestrate the entire things themselves. If anyone wants, we could talk about any of them.

Based on that alone, banning guns isn't really going to make you any safer, considering that the same officials who must have their hands in these events on some level, are still in power, and still have lots and lots of guns, not to mention armored cars, grenades, bullet-proof vests, helicopters, RPGs, tanks, drones, etc. etc....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2015), Aragorn (24th June 2015), grannyfranny (24th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    You can take down early generation drones with silly string and a cane. Late phase would be more of a hassle... An invisible web of fishing lines would stop first generation drones as well.

Last edited by Aragorn, 24th June 2015 at 17:38. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

grannyfranny (24th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    hmmm ... hahaha ... stupid americans and their outdated second amendment ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2015), grannyfranny (24th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Ta enjoyed a good laugh, yes he does not know the big picture but looking at his earlier material, he is growing.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2015), grannyfranny (24th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've watched the Jim Jeffries bit before. Very funny. It's refreshing to hear someone unafraid to point out the stupidity of some people's arguments. It's very difficult to have any real dialogue about the issue here.

When we have weapons that make guns obsolete, Americans will still have guns. It's part of our identity.

My biggest problem is that so many people who scream and yell about the second amendment don't seem to give a shit about any of the others. They stand back as we lose/lost rights under the patriot act, we have a 100 mile swath around the country where we have no constitutional rights at all (100 miles from the borders). Were they marching the streets then?

What about our loss of privacy? The gun rights people say things like "I don't care if anyone invades my privacy. I have nothing to hide." Really? BS.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2015), grannyfranny (24th June 2015), lcam88 (24th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    My biggest problem is that so many people who scream and yell about the second amendment don't seem to give a shit about any of the others. They stand back as we lose/lost rights under the patriot act, we have a 100 mile swath around the country where we have no constitutional rights at all (100 miles from the borders). Were they marching the streets then?
    I'm not really seeing that. I know a lot of gun owners, and am immersed in the whole southern redneck culture that is so renown for embracing guns. These people are overwhelmingly dissatisfied with things like the Patriot Act, or NSA spying or a myriad of other things. These are often the same kinds of people who believe that the US government is trying to institute the NWO, and also very often they're Christians who believe that we're living in the end times because of all this, and that they'll go to any length to try to keep their families safe when the UN armies come marching through or whatever other scenario they think is going to unfold. If they don't participate in many marches it's likely because they work full time and probably live in the middle of nowhere. These are for the most part simple religious country people who are very concerned with the state of affairs in the government.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Alan (24th June 2015), Aragorn (24th June 2015), grannyfranny (24th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I'm not really seeing that. I know a lot of gun owners, and am immersed in the whole southern redneck culture that is so renown for embracing guns. These people are overwhelmingly dissatisfied with things like the Patriot Act, or NSA spying or a myriad of other things. These are often the same kinds of people who believe that the US government is trying to institute the NWO, and also very often they're Christians who believe that we're living in the end times because of all this, and that they'll go to any length to try to keep their families safe when the UN armies come marching through or whatever other scenario they think is going to unfold. If they don't participate in many marches it's likely because they work full time and probably live in the middle of nowhere. These are for the most part simple religious country people who are very concerned with the state of affairs in the government.
    State of affairs in the governmment, yeah Confederate government.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by grannyfranny View Post
    State of affairs in the governmment, yeah Confederate government.
    Unless you're calling the US government the Confederate government, that hasn't existed for about 150 years.

Everyone is living under the same bunch of criminals now.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2015)

Thanks
    Dreamtimer, I hear you loud and clear it is as if the government has forgotten the Constitution. Bonehead, oops Boehner, just got the TPP fast track thing through.

Contact Point, my drone fantasy is that we won't have to vote using machines. We could outfit our drones with bombs, sleeping gas, whatever and just aim them at D.C. as a warning and a vote! Or I guess we could just get added to the ballot -- None of the above!!

Aianawa, is that your own drone you are building? ha. ha.

Diana, the video is right on and so emotionally painful, I just couldn't bear to watch the entire thing.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for your input bsbray. How were these people feeling after 911? When the Patriot Act was being pushed through? The abuse of Executive orders, email, etc. that was going on during the Bush Admin? Taking our eye off the ball in Afghanistan to go to Iraq? etc. The whole 'you're either with us or you're against us' mentality?

I feel like so many of the people who clamor about our loss of rights were not clamoring then. They were calling people who didn't go along unpatriotic and treasonous. Where were the calls to impeach Bush?

The Bush years were a time when I saw people I know seemingly lose all ability to use critical thinking and actually debate things.

Thanks
    I wasn't taking polls of people back then but it seemed to me that most people in this country, regardless of political affiliations, were supporting of war in the Middle East immediately after 9/11. 9/11 was meant to be an emotional event and this country, from one coast to the other, reacted exactly how it was supposed to. Anti-war people were mocked and scorned by people from both sides of the aisle. Terrorism was being used to scare everybody.

Both sides of the political spectrum are filled with criminals. Making people think they have an option when one choice is just as bad as the other is a very old trick. If there are political rants trying to demonize some group of people then you can bet that these are people that are in some way interfering with what the government wants to do to us. TPTB divide the population and take turns using one side and then the other to force everyone to do exactly what they want.

Thanks
    Bsbray, you're right. I recall the Dixie Chicks. Their 'downfall' is the perfect illustration of the hypocrisy I see. They were patriots expressing their dismay and their fans turned their backs. It was ugly.

I was raised to not react emotionally but think things out. Yet my own family became emotionally reactive and lost their critical thinking skills. And so did many others.

Terrorism is still being used to scare everybody, isn't it?

Thanks
    Yes, "domestic terrorism" of a sort. I'm convinced that 9/11 was an inside job and all of these mass shootings have the same fingerprints all over them as far as I can see. 9/11 was actually the event that woke me up in many ways, though it took about 2 or 3 years after it happened. One of our presidents, maybe it was Woodrow Wilson but I'm not sure, said it himself, that nothing in our news is put there by accident.

Thanks
    Here is an author who has really shows a long history of what is happening now. At Red Ice Radio http://www.redicemembers.com/secure/...ram.php?id=978 and Caravan To Midnight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7QlOTi86Nk. Plus lots of other Youtube video interiews.

"Patrick Wood is an author and lecturer who has studied elite globalization policies since the late 1970's, when he partnered with the late Antony C. Sutton to coauthor Trilaterals Over Washington. Patrick is with us to introduce his latest book, Technocracy Rising: The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation. This follow-up to his works on the Trilateral Commission details how the organization quietly adopted a modified version of historic technocracy to craft a movement it called a “New International Economic Order.” Patrick outlines where the technocracy movement took root, and how this ideology ended up producing programs such as Sustainable Development, Agenda 21, Green Economy and Smart Growth. He defines the technocratic economic system that was born during the 1930’s Great Depression, designed to replace capitalism’s price based system with an energy based system and currency. We discuss the philosophy at the heart of technocracy, envisaging how this “rule by experts” becomes problematic when a few select people take over a movement and manipulate it for their best interests. We compare technocracy to transhumanism and scientism, with common threads ultimately leading to a scientific dictatorship masked as a utopian dream. In the members’ hour, Patrick emphasizes the core of transhuman values, which are based in completely transcending the human condition. Then, he explains the five requirements of technocracy and how mass surveillance and data fusion programs already in place are the first steps to implementing a worldwide digitized control system. We discuss the banking industry’s role in the transformation of the current economic system and the shady opportunities that could arise with the destruction of the free market. Further, we look at the scam of environmentalism and the 1992 Earth Summit conference that produced the Agenda 21 document. We also connect the dots to the war on self-determination that is being waged through educational programs like Common Core. We wrap up with an analysis of the overextended state of our financial world, with the ever-present members of the technocratic elite pushing capitalism to its limits."- Red Ice Radio

We sure can't count on the media to do any insightful investigative journalism so I think it is amazing that many folks are waking up at some level and the cabals are rattled.