Thread: a point of view for contact

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts

a point of view for contact

Believe...it's not summoning nor true meditation but it's knowing 100%. The knowing came from a sighting in 1973 and fortunate in seeing a ufo and the entity inside the craft. That was luck on my part or maybe not? More than a video can ever show is the experiencing. I was thinking of people that say they have never seen one and how to help. If you want to know what you can do, is to try to believe before you can experience it, some might say faith. It takes away the doubt and with the expectation of a visitation that surety makes the difference imho. It might sound funny but I use the experience of my childhood Striped Bass fishing trips which contributes to a positive mental state when skywatching... good hunting to you.
    Last edited by mojo, 23rd June 2015 at 02:34.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2015), boja (23rd June 2015), bsbray (23rd June 2015), DaRkViPeR (23rd June 2015), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2015), Frances (23rd June 2015), GCS1103 (23rd June 2015), jimmer (23rd June 2015), Joanna (23rd June 2015), Woody (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Mojo, exactly, knowing 'they' are there, with you, is essential for actual contact. Also, as well as a positive mental state, my experience is that stilling/silencing mental chatter and centering in the heart, filling myself completely with love, and flowing that love to my star family, keeps the connection clear...and has done so for three years now.

Apart from being the 'frequency' that maintains a link, love is also the state/energy that protects you from entities that respond to other vibrations (like fear, need, ego wants etc). To connect with star family (as in seeing their 'ships', orbs or physical projections) or even just to establish a telepathic link, I always start with focusing into my heart, feeling love, and sending a greeting from that energy, a thank you for being here, and ask them if they are here, and where they are. If they're close by, they'll always 'flash' or pulse their light, or if they're cloaked, they'll give a 'sense' of where in the sky they are. Often, they'll use a 'marker' in the sky, like a planet, star or cloud...and more often than not, if I take photos where I've felt directed to, when I download them, there'll be the sign of a ship there, whether it's a geometric outline in the clouds for instance, or a more tangible appearance.
    Love brings/opens true connections.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd June 2015), lcam88 (23rd June 2015), mojo (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    mojo I would advise against it

well my two cents

Aliens are both positive and negative et those who see us as dinner ( not good thing ) . The Aliens are more technology advanced than us ( well maybe not secret space program )

I would mature a bit first develop technology to defend if necessary ( they must have huge intelligence building a ufo )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

mojo (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    I agree both good and bad... basically directed at folks that have wanted to see ufos and decided the risk was manageable...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

jonsnow (24th June 2015)