Thread: An Exclusive In-depth Interview with Dr. Philip Savage

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts

An Exclusive In-depth Interview with Dr. Philip Savage

Caricato il 12 set 2009
    http://www.PSproof.com Exclusive in-depth interview of Dr. Philip Savage by documentary filmmaker Michael Mendizza, recording for the first time in human history a public explanation by Dr. Philip Savage of his unique powers and extensive wisdom. Dr. Philip Savage comes from an unbroken matriarchal (gynarchal) Celtic/Druidic lineage going all the way back to Hyperborea. Never having been interfered with from outer sources, the ancient skills and technology that Dr. Philip Savage (Avallac’h) is offering us are therefore of the purest and most powerful on Earth today. We now have the opportunity to use these skills and this technology! "If you can dream it, you can do it."

I've been searching for some kind of connection with the original 'Celtic' teachings. This man rings true to me. He seems to have no ego and says that true druids (he starts talking about a time before the so-called druids existed and says that druid is just an expression of respect towards wise personages. I'm going to post an interview with this man. What he says links with what I have heard from other shamans, curanderos, indigenous 'wise men' I have heard or read before. I hope you will find this interesting and of benefit to you.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA7gz7RR4pA

Part 2

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nfyii12I8Y

I will post the other ones later. I hope you find this as interesting as I do.

Disease and illness is separation from God. Nobody dies; they kill themselves. A really interesting take on fear and feeling guilty! We are not being punished but punishing ourselves.

Last edited by shamanseeker, 22nd June 2015 at 16:42.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd June 2015), Cearna (23rd June 2015), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2015), ERK (23rd June 2015), grannyfranny (22nd June 2015), Herbert (6th July 2015), Juniper (22nd June 2015), lookbeyond (22nd June 2015), mocha (22nd June 2015), reno (22nd June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I've been doing a lot of research into this area lately and I'll check out what this guy has to say later. Thanks for posting. There are so many views and theories on the ancient Celtic tribes that things get really confusing.

The word "truth" in English comes from the root dru, same as the word "druid," and it signifies a tree, and by relation something firm and solid.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/truth

I've also been trying to untangle the etymologies of "Celt" and "Galatian" (or Gaul/Gael/Gall/Galician, etc.). Things really get confusing there, and there is a long line of propaganda against them going straight back to the time of Caesar himself. It seems the Greeks were playing a game with the word Galatoi, and derogatorively referred to the Celts as "milk-faces." The Greek word for milk is "gala."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd June 2015), grannyfranny (22nd June 2015), Juniper (22nd June 2015), lookbeyond (22nd June 2015), shamanseeker (23rd June 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    shamanseeker

I have no exposure to Dr. Savage and look forward to absorbing his viewpoint and/or wisdom. The speed of his words and the rhythm are hard to follow. Could you put the words at the bottom of the video?

Frankly if I found this on Youtube, I would have skipped this. I stuck to this through all three videos but could not adjust so I could understand. Learning through hearing is not my strong learning style so perhaps my problem with grasping his speech is not going to be a major problem for others.

Two other sisters and I have this same problem with our fourth sister. We all have master's degrees so it isn't that we are dumb. This guy needs a joint to slow him down as does my fourth sister as I perceive it!

I have already started a google search to learn about him perhaps in written form. I look forward to hear other members reaction.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd June 2015), Cearna (23rd June 2015), Juniper (22nd June 2015), lookbeyond (22nd June 2015), shamanseeker (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I found what Dr Philip Savage said at times difficult to understand as well grannyfanny, but I grasped most of it. What he had to say was rather refreshing. Thanks for posting, shamanseeker. I would like to find out more about Dr Philip Savage's views as to how to become a "normal" human.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Juniper For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd June 2015), Cearna (23rd June 2015), lookbeyond (22nd June 2015), shamanseeker (23rd June 2015)

Thanks
    I can understand this guy well enough. He has a thick French accent (he says he's from Brittany, so he would probably call himself Breton), but I understand French well enough so my ears may be a little more adjusted to the strange way he pronounces English words.

He's talking about the Celts descending from the Hyperboreans who previously inhabited lands farther north, such as Greenland, near the north pole, about 12,000 years ago (~10,000 BC). There was a massive cataclysm about 10,000 BC (the cataclysm that destroyed Atlantis) which caused the Gulf Stream to shift from Greenland down into continental Europe, which made Greenland much colder and Europe much warmer.

The Hyperboreans migrated in different directions after this some moving across to Siberia and then south, becoming known as the Amazons, the Scythians and other tribes. Another group went west into the Americas, moving into Latin America.

He also mentions Carnac in France, which is a very ancient (pre-historic) site of huge megalithic stones, much larger than Stonehenge. Carnac is also a name that appears in Egypt and also in Greenland according to this gentleman. He says his family has been passing down their history in Brittany for about 8700 years, ever since they arrived in Brittany. He mentions that the Druids didn't call themselves that (druid = something akin to "tree wise"), but rather something akin to the word "Kelta" but I'd need to see that word written out.

He talks about ethics and how his personal initiatory experiences make him behave in an ethical way and use all the (apparently large amount of) money he makes for charitable purposes, such as feeding the poor or aiding Native American tribes.

That's about all of what he says in video 1. I'll watch the other two in a bit.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd June 2015), lookbeyond (22nd June 2015), Myst (23rd June 2015), shamanseeker (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for summarising Video 1, bsbray! Grannyfranny, I don't have enough time to summarise all the videos at the moment. I will try very soon. Thanks again bsbray

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

bsbray (23rd June 2015), Cearna (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Disease and illness is separation from God. Nobody dies; they kill themselves. A really interesting take on fear and feeling guilty! We are not being punished but punishing ourselves.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

bsbray (23rd June 2015), Cearna (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    To be in fear or guilt, I've been shown to become pliant, see it as something in your inner sensory perception of God hearing and answering you, rather than being separated from you. It is more than risky to stop in fear, rage or guilt, you are compounding the effect every day that you stop in fear, guilt, or rage,as your own rigidity tips over into some instinct to stop yourself from it, but you are not too easy to talk out of it.

This is solved wonderfully well, by giving your slow right to live in what is known as the first signs of being right to get beyond this and move to the greater state of closing the pages behind you.

To do something to start to get to the next phase, which goes beyond this need to give yourself a bemoaning of life, simply live to BIN the heartache you feel, and ask to get this into some perspective, into a clear ride into love and peace.

Emptiness begins to loose the sense of giving up into something more insidious, then into dwelling on it, then into nursing what seems to be many hurts, then into some innocent delight in really letting go and on into rage and after that is so mainstream, that all you are is this. so before getting to solve what took place that got you into this giving nothing to life, bin the guilt , fears and rage and toddle into something more useful like giving yourself a gift of joy in some way, and change how you are looking at life, for it will all end up to be a question, of how you see, feel and hear is what you will get. And .... be careful that you do not have someone else, try to make you live for them,so that you fix up for them what is actually something they really must do for themselves. For example many fall in love with the person who has the qualities that is lacking in themselves, then that poor person cannot supply that for too long a time, it takes too much from what they are so a relationship falls apart and often the one who has been supplying for someone else begins to feel guilty that they can no longer do so, it becomes very complicated, if you do not realise what is going on for then lives can become broken for two people instead of one.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (23rd June 2015), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2015), shamanseeker (23rd June 2015)

Thanks
    In video 2 he talks about how mankind has run out of time for messages and talking, and really needs to change. We need to realize that we are all here together, all part of one thing, all united, and start working together and helping each other instead of always struggling and fighting with each other. He makes it a point also that we are not just all together in terms of mankind but in terms of all life on Earth, and that the Earth had begun to die. Global cataclysms are not necessary but would happen if mankind did not collectively change its direction (and I personally believe we are doing just that, and these videos look a little dated by the video quality).

He says his personal project is what he calls the "imago," which he compares to the final state of an insect after its larval stage. In humans we would just be stepping into our full natural potential, and he reiterates multiple times that this is not a special state, but meant to be normal.

He mentions that Cro-Magnon man had a brain capacity of 2.2 liters whereas modern man's capacity is only 1.4, and that Cro-Magnons had greater cognizant ability.

He says that he can build a pyramid with a sphere inside of it made of a special alloy not currently in production on Earth, and that if people go inside of this sphere for only one hour, when they come out they will be a different species -- "real humans." (If that's all it takes, that sounds good to me! )

Video 3 ------

He says he knows that the interviewers want to ask him about non-locality (and one of the interviewers laughs). He says this is completely related to what he is talking about because non-local phenomena in physics are the scientific proof of the principle that allows him to interact with people whether they are very close or very far away. Time does not exist in an absolute sense, and so neither does space, nor for that matter reality itself, and this is why it is possible to do things which seem impossible.

If people are awakened into their full potential as normal human beings then they can be their own healers, their own priests, and there will no longer be any need for government. Because of this he says he has many enemies of his work, referring to the governments themselves.

Their is discussion about the modern medical philosophy that "if you're not sick, you're healthy." Mr. Savage says this is like saying "if you're not unhappy, you're happy." He defines health rather as "being happy, being in love with oneself, with god, with [the] entire universe, with one another. It's just being on duty." He also says that being healthy is also being pro-active to help others become whole.

In his conception of God, he says that people today have a tendency to become "hypertheistic" and pray to ask things from God and blame problems on God and this and that. In his conception, he says that God is something that we should serve and take care of, that "the divine is everywhere" and we should serve that.

Video 4 ----------

Fear and separation from the divine as said to be the root of all disease. People do not just die, rather they kill themselves with diseases. He mentions how healers (doctors) today may tell themselves that they are doing good for people but deep down they know that they are doing the wrong things. He also talks about justice and punishment in this video and how the word justice is supposed to indicate the unity of humanity, and that punishment is what we are already constantly doing to ourselves by the way we live today.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cearna (24th June 2015), shamanseeker (24th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Brilliant, bsbray! Thank you so much for so kindly summarising these videos for us - and so well! It is very much appreciated!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

bsbray (24th June 2015), Cearna (26th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJxw-hSa9rI

I can't find Part 5 but I have found the REVISED, long version of Dr Savage's exclusive interview. I hope Part 5 is at the end but don't have time to check now. Will do tomorrow!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

bsbray (24th June 2015), Cearna (26th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It's really hot here and if you could feel this plus the sciatica that everyone here seems to have, maybe due to the humidity, you'd forgive me for not summarising the following as well. Please excuse me!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

bsbray (6th July 2015)