Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wholistic Thinking in a Real World Self-Governance

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Thanks for answering Modwiz. Your protocol is your own business, I understand you have your rules. I was talking in a general sense regarding all the so-called Dragon groups, the letter was put up in February 2015. Nothing but silence from all Dragons. I guess that is their free will choice. It would cost 10 cents a liter to start funding Proctor and Gamble purification sachets (not through me, just directly to Proctor and Gamble), so, from where I sit, it looks like the will/competence/funding to donate to basic water purification procedures is not there.

Also, I wondered if this quote was true:

The Red Dragon representative came with concrete proposals for three new types of energy technology. The details of this technology cannot be mentioned publicly at this time because of non-disclosure agreements. What we can say is that one was thermal, one was solar and one was nuclear. They all could be game changers IF REAL. Once again, no actual device was demonstrated and so, until Japanese manufacturers do their due diligence, we need to conclude that talk is cheap and seeing is believing. The Red Dragon folk also wanted funding and were told that funding would come when proof their technology worked was obtained by the technicians now working on the case.
    Well, I won't say that someone calling themselves a RD representative did not present themselves. I will just seriously question the authenticity of the claim. Also, the request for funding sounds like someone looking for money. We have already seen some very efficient plans for both thermal and solar.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Thanks for answering Modwiz. Your protocol is your own business, I understand you have your rules. I was talking in a general sense regarding all the so-called Dragon groups, the letter was put up in February 2015. Nothing but silence from all Dragons. I guess that is their free will choice. It would cost 10 cents a liter to start funding Proctor and Gamble purification sachets (not through me, just directly to Proctor and Gamble), so, from where I sit, it looks like the will/competence/funding to donate to basic water purification procedures is not there.

Also, I wondered if this quote was true:

The Red Dragon representative came with concrete proposals for three new types of energy technology. The details of this technology cannot be mentioned publicly at this time because of non-disclosure agreements. What we can say is that one was thermal, one was solar and one was nuclear. They all could be game changers IF REAL. Once again, no actual device was demonstrated and so, until Japanese manufacturers do their due diligence, we need to conclude that talk is cheap and seeing is believing. The Red Dragon folk also wanted funding and were told that funding would come when proof their technology worked was obtained by the technicians now working on the case.
    Well, I won't say that someone calling themselves a RD representative did not present themselves. I will just seriously question the authenticity of the claim. Also, the request for funding sounds like someone looking for money. We have already seen some very efficient plans for both thermal and solar.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The dragon terminology gets screwy especially the difference between a family and a society. Fulford mentions the White Dragon Society, not to be confused with the White Dragon Family which is the royal family of Japan. The RDF (Red Dragon Family) is not communicating with the WDS. The would convene with the WDF, if they communicate.

Also, Mr. Sugi, or Sino is not the M-1, despite his claims. M-1's change and the current one is never identified. After the fact it is OK. Sukharno and Marcos were both M-1's at separate times. There are false promises from fake dragons and misinterpretations about what the real dragons are doing. I can sympathize with people being confused with all of the BS and misinfo floating around the internet. It would be great if Mr Sino was going to guarantee a basic income for all, unfortunately he is in no position to disburse funds. A year or so ago when a release was "immanent" he announced that the IRS would get their share of of the people's money. Feeding the beast with a massive inflow of funds is no way to bring down the cabal.
    Yep that was my point people make promises that they can't keep and make claims that aren't valid! If I had a hundred dollars for every time a fake dragon group came forward I would be a millionaire by now Btw your right about not feeding the beast! I can only say that anyone who would claim that a single cent should be given to a cabal front group shouldn't be trusted.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticshaman For This Useful Post:

Entity
    Such anonymity was fated to end and as a result, Mikael Bo peep has lost his sheep.

Go forth and stupify.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Entity For This Useful Post:

Celticshaman (15th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Fair enough, thanks for answering. Thermal and Solar are interesting. Nuclear goes against the wishes of the vast majority of people on this planet. Microgeneration is the way forward.
    Last edited by Daozen, 16th July 2015 at 07:38.