Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wholistic Thinking in a Real World Self-Governance

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    icam88, I think it's another experiment, or part of one, and he's gauging reactions - collecting data. He's got himself some more now. And I think you're onto something.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2015), blufire (22nd June 2015), lcam88 (22nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    I posted the above video because there is an important conversation to be had contained with in it. The lack of interest in this speaks volumes to me. I see other discussions being has here and they are distractions to doing things in the real world and effecting change. People have shown their qualities and interests and they are pedestrian and navel gazing. To each their own. I am done here. Only the need for a code keeps me from just getting the fark out of this goldfish bowl of a forum. Not that there are any that are better. The walking dead make poor company.

Good luck to you all. When reality strikes it will be because you ignored it approaching you.
    I tried tithing, it works, thanks. You improved my understanding of the universe.

If you delivered on your promises with the Dragons, you might get a better response. Why passively aggressively lash out at the whole forum?

From my point of view; You, the Ambassador, or anyone in your group are no better than anyone else on this planet, so I would quit talking about people like they're stupid. You have both made unfortunate comments about human genetics which are only going to irritate people. When you manage to advance economic liberation forward concretely, you might find people listen to you more.

If the collateral accounts are held up by legal wrangling, than you and your group can work together and crowdfund the future you want. Then we can all dig ourselves out of this hole together. Gandalf put people in their place, but he never talked down to anyone. You, Modwiz, have the leadership skills to get everyone working together, IF you approach the problem correctly.

I have a memory of you on the Titanic. That was the first time a group tried to put together a fair economic system. Don't make the same mistake again...

To rule is to serve.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2015), blufire (22nd June 2015), donk (13th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You and the Ambassador have the option to quit making updates, and sit down with your legal team and work out how to get non-profit status in HK and the USA. That's what our group's doing right now. If the Red Dragons have the pull they think they have, it would be easy to get tax-exempt status, get donations, and put them into humanitarian projects.

Was that Fulford update about you guys true? *If it is*, what are you doing planning to build nuclear power plants when there are ongoing humanitarian crises in food and water right now?

I know I don't spend any time listening to your videos cos I am so busy on my own plans.

There's lots of ways to go about this, if you are sincere...

That is all.
    Last edited by Daozen, 22nd June 2015 at 18:37.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

modwiz (14th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You people are far to clever for me.
    The fact that you and the Dragons are running around trying to fund free energy devices when there are 5,000 people dying a day from drinking dirty water shows me that you guys are none too bright yourselves. Dave "Dinar Update" Schmidt gets on a plane when he needs to conference with an international colleague...

Cost per trip to HK? 2,000USD, maybe 3,000. Try Gmail. It saves on carbon. And hot air.

https://www.csdw.org/csdw/pur-packet-technology.shtml

Your move, Brains.

Last edited by Daozen, 22nd June 2015 at 17:24.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I wrote this note in Februrary. Cobra snubbed it. The Dragons ignored it. Fulford continued with his fake promise merry-go-round.

Conclusion? Maybe you are all faux-liberators who can't deliver on their promises. Maybe you are just part of a shell game. Until you prove different... until you knuckle down and get something done, why should anyone give you the time of day? Millions of people have died since that letter was drafted. How can anyone take you all seriously?

Note to the Asian Dragons

Dear Dragon Societies,

Here at Agarthan Alliance we noticed you are interested in producing free energy devices:

"Otherwise, Dragon groups are still searching for sincere inventors without any personal agenda that have a working overunity prototype which can be immediately put into mass production and does NOT require additional funding. Those inventors can contact us at cobraresistance@gmail.com ."

Free energy is a useful goal, but we think Earth is facing even more urgent problems than electricity shortages:

- Water shortages.
    - Natural medicine shortages.
    - Food scarcity.
    - Electric light scarcity.
    - Information scarcity.

Information, water, medicine, food and light famine are currently impacting more lives than electricity shortages. Free energy will come in it's own time. Until then, we offer multiple liberation projects that are sponsored and protected by the Agartha Network and other classified civilizations. Surface dwellers could start to take control of their lives for less than a dollar.

We are looking for a group with the capacity to print multiple copies of a booklet called "Critical Mass." or "The White Book.". The intention of the booklet is to give guidance and hope to the general population.

The booklet can be based on these essays:

Critical Mass. Create a Billion Jobs Now.

Critical Mass is a list of medicines, water purification, finance and farming ideas that could kickstart an immediate renaissance across multiple fields.

The book could be free, or can be sold at cost-of-printing price, and targets the commercial economic marketplace.

AGARTHAN SPONSORSHIP

The emissaries we met from the Agartha Network were convinced that these simple materials, if distributed enough among the surface population, could have a drastic positive effect on Earths timeline.

Pre-liberation, these essays provide immediate relief, and prove humans can govern themselves.

Post-liberation, the essays set a template for a high-tech agrarian society. The simple societal model acts as a buffer against power grabs from control hungry groups.

These essays are free. If anyone can print these materials, please get in touch.

We intend to:

1) Give the booklets away.
    2) Sell them at cost price.
    3) Produce free information Mp3s
    4) Produce short films and videos.

If you can help, please get in touch at contactwithagartha@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

Agarthan Alliance
    Last edited by Daozen, 22nd June 2015 at 16:46.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Anyway, just getting that off my chest. Maybe we can figure a way out of this.

There are a ton of people with no water.
    There are a ton of people with spare money.

Hmmmm.

Well.... I'm stumped.

Anyone?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz reading this thread:

Last edited by Daozen, 22nd June 2015 at 18:31.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I posted the above video because there is an important conversation to be had contained with in it. The lack of interest in this speaks volumes to me. I see other discussions being has here and they are distractions to doing things in the real world and effecting change. People have shown their qualities and interests and they are pedestrian and navel gazing. To each their own. I am done here. Only the need for a code keeps me from just getting the fark out of this goldfish bowl of a forum. Not that there are any that are better. The walking dead make poor company.

Good luck to you all. When reality strikes it will be because you ignored it approaching you.

Awe. I dont have time to press play. Yes its just too hard at this moment to face or devour this info you share.

However, when you feel so passionately about something, as you do, then that is an obvious feeling that it is wise for you to share and it has meaning.
    It may take time for others to respond but that doesnt mean what you mention, completely. lol

I would read some of your thougths tho on this topic, and any others you share.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Now Modwiz is posting, I have a question:

Is this quote true:

The Red Dragon representative came with concrete proposals for three new types of energy technology. The details of this technology cannot be mentioned publicly at this time because of non-disclosure agreements. What we can say is that one was thermal, one was solar and one was nuclear. They all could be game changers IF REAL. Once again, no actual device was demonstrated and so, until Japanese manufacturers do their due diligence, we need to conclude that talk is cheap and seeing is believing. The Red Dragon folk also wanted funding and were told that funding would come when proof their technology worked was obtained by the technicians now working on the case.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Now Modwiz is posting, I have a question:

Is this quote true:

The Red Dragon representative came with concrete proposals for three new types of energy technology. The details of this technology cannot be mentioned publicly at this time because of non-disclosure agreements. What we can say is that one was thermal, one was solar and one was nuclear. They all could be game changers IF REAL. Once again, no actual device was demonstrated and so, until Japanese manufacturers do their due diligence, we need to conclude that talk is cheap and seeing is believing. The Red Dragon folk also wanted funding and were told that funding would come when proof their technology worked was obtained by the technicians now working on the case.
    I can only say contact point these so called "Dragon Groups" make promises they have no intention of keeping mainly because they don't have the connections and they don't know the real dragon family! These people always use the convenient excuse of: "The cabal is after us". Or my favorite is "The cabal stopped it." Basically these excuses start whenever people catch on to their bullshit its really just a way to buy time with the victim card because sympathy sells.
    Last edited by Celticshaman, 14th July 2015 at 15:17.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Celticshaman View Post
    I can only say contact point these so called "Dragon Groups" make promises they have no intention of keeping mainly because they don't have the connections and they don't know the real dragon family! These people always use the convenient excuse of: "The cabal is after us". Or my favorite is "The cabal stopped it." Basically these excuses start whenever people catch on to their bullshit its really just a way to buy time with the victim card because sympathy sells.
    You could be right, CS. I am fairly open minded to any possibility, as I have had real contact with the fringes of these groups, and deeper.

I think it's fair to give Modwiz a chance to speak, if he wants.

In my view we should get on with what we've got in the surface economy. If there are genuine financiers out there, they can find us on Kickstarter.

The fact that my February letter to the Dragons went unanswered shows to me that they are not interested in helping purify water or cure heart disease. I offered it to them on a plate, and they ignored it.

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...n-dragons.html

We can do it ourselves.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Celticshaman (14th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    You could be right, CS. I am fairly open minded to any possibility, as I have had real contact with the fringes of these groups, and deeper.

In my view we should get on with what we've got in the surface economy. If there are genuine financiers out there, they can find us on Kickstarter.

The fact that my February letter to the Dragons went unanswered shows to me that they are not interested in helping purify water or cure heart disease. I offered it to them on a plate, and they ignored it.

We can do it ourselves.
    The main reason they may have ignored it was they have set up a procedure to present projects by pitching to the Ambassador where it is recorded and archived. They do not look at projects that just come by email. That is how they have set their protocols. Not to mention, already have a handful of water purification methods, all unique, and multiple ways of healing most if not all diseases included in proposals that were pitched to the Ambassador. So, to say they do not care about these things because your proposal was ignored is not correct. Things are quite exciting at TVoP these days and we get together twice a week in conferences with one of them always featuring the Ambassador joining us for hours and answering questions weekly. He sometimes joins us in the second one. We have become a community and are networking while the funding hurdles are overcome. The cabal and their banking system makes transference of funds to certain countries a real challenge. The workarounds are being set up and certain countries are easier to work from. The first project is being finalized in Europe this week and a decision was made to keep things a bit on the quiet side as to not attract unwanted attention. Doing God's work does not involve press releases. The recipients of both the funds and the services will know "it has begun".
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

20. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th July 2015)

Thanks

We can do it ourselves.
    The main reason they may have ignored it was they have set up a procedure to present projects by pitching to the Ambassador where it is recorded and archived. They do not look at projects that just come by email. That is how they have set their protocols. Not to mention, already have a handful of water purification methods, all unique, and multiple ways of healing most if not all diseases included in proposals that were pitched to the Ambassador. So, to say they do not care about these things because your proposal was ignored is not correct. Things are quite exciting at TVoP these days and we get together twice a week in conferences with one of them always featuring the Ambassador joining us for hours and answering questions weekly. He sometimes joins us in the second one. We have become a community and are networking while the funding hurdles are overcome. The cabal and their banking system makes transference of funds to certain countries a real challenge. The workarounds are being set up and certain countries are easier to work from. The first project is being finalized in Europe this week and a decision was made to keep things a bit on the quiet side as to not attract unwanted attention. Doing God's work does not involve press releases. The recipients of both the funds and the services will know "it has begun".
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Celticshaman View Post
    The dragon terminology gets screwy especially the difference between a family and a society. Fulford mentions the White Dragon Society, not to be confused with the White Dragon Family which is the royal family of Japan. The RDF (Red Dragon Family) is not communicating with the WDS. The would convene with the WDF, if they communicate.

Also, Mr. Sugi, or Sino is not the M-1, despite his claims. M-1's change and the current one is never identified. After the fact it is OK. Sukharno and Marcos were both M-1's at separate times. There are false promises from fake dragons and misinterpretations about what the real dragons are doing. I can sympathize with people being confused with all of the BS and misinfo floating around the internet. It would be great if Mr Sino was going to guarantee a basic income for all, unfortunately he is in no position to disburse funds. A year or so ago when a release was "immanent" he announced that the IRS would get their share of of the people's money. Feeding the beast with a massive inflow of funds is no way to bring down the cabal.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for answering Modwiz. Your protocol is your own business, I understand you have your rules. I was talking in a general sense regarding all the so-called Dragon groups, the letter was put up in February 2015. Nothing but silence from all Dragons. I guess that is their free will choice. It would cost 10 cents a liter to start funding Proctor and Gamble purification sachets (not through me, just directly to Proctor and Gamble), so, from where I sit, it looks like the will/competence/funding to donate to basic water purification procedures is not there.

Also, I wondered if this quote was true: