Thread: WHAT where the Annunaki and the Igigi?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

WHAT where the Annunaki and the Igigi?

Perhaps you have noticed that I started this topic with the heading that begins with the question “what” were the Annunaki and Igigi and not “who” they were. There is a reason for that as you will soon see.

The terms Nephilim and the Watchers have the traditional meanings of extraterrestrial leaders who came down to earth to create hybrid children. In this report we will examine the themes from the Sumerian epics of the Annunaki and their underlings, the Igigig, in order to form our understanding of their connection, if any, to the biblical Watchers and Nephilim.

On quite a few websites you will find the terms Igigig and Watchers connected as if they were somehow cognate terms for the same beings. Actually, the only connection that I can discover is that the Hebrews very probably borrowed the original ideas for their Nephilim and Watchers from the Sumerian scribes. Luckily this does not matter to us, as it gave the Hebrew bible authors the opportunity to provide us with the hidden understandings for these terms. However, there is some information to be found by simply examining the words ourselves, and placing a meaning for them that is not connected to the biased translations of our scholars. This is a case of where the truth is out there, right in front of our eyes, but it has been hidden by the false translations of scholars.

The Igigi are said to be the group of sky-gods that rebelled against the harsh rule of Lord Enlil, and showed their displeasure at having to toil on his irrigation channels by setting their work tools on fire while surrounding Enlil’s house one night.

Our Sumerian language scholars tell us that Igigi, sometimes spelled as Igigu, are simply sky-god underlings. They also attempt to convince us that the Sumerian logographic equivalent of the term is nun-gal-e-ne, with a meaning of “the great princes/sovereigns.”

What they do not bother to provide us with, is any alternative translations for these same words. However I will do just that. Using the Sumerian dictionary, without changing a single character of either word, we can easily discover some interesting alternative meanings.

I have seen articles on websites that explain the “igi” as meaning “eye,” with the “gi” as meaning “to deflower.” This is simply incorrect. By looking in the Sumerian dictionary we can easily determine that the word in Sumerian that means “to deflower” is “a-gi,” and not “gi.” So what is the correct definition?

The first part of the word, Igi, has the traditional meaning of “eye or face.” The characters “gi” mean “to kill, judgement.” Using their own alternate spelling of “gu” we see that it means “force.” Our scholars do not bother to tell us that the words Igigi and Igigu also mean “a watchful force, or eye of judgement, or watchful eye of death.” All of these results are straight from their own dictionary, and can be easily confirmed in a few minutes. I do not intend to offer any “interpreted” meanings here; my idea is to show you the alternative meanings that are found inside of their own publications.

If we split the word differently, as we are allowed to do because it is a noun, and since the scholars have no intention of splitting something in order to provide a meaning contrary to the traditionally accepted one, we find yet another meaning.

“I = to remove, take away, to bring out,” and “gi = kill, judgement,” with “gu = force.” A killing force used to take away the population? Suddenly we are finding that the Igigi, rather than simply being the subordinates of the Annunaki, represent the forces that are called out when the humans need to be taught a lesson or kept in line, even if it kills them.

Looking in our Sumerian dictionary, published by the top scholars in the field, we find that nun-gal-e-ne has a quite different meaning as well. “Nun = metal object,” with “gal = big, great,” and “e = socket or tube,” with “ne = strength or force.” Our new translation of “a big metal socket (disk-shaped) object that represents force,” is not quite the same as theirs of “great princes,” but equally as accurate. It really just depends upon your interpretation of the words, and obviously theirs has the agenda of keeping us in the dark and following the script that we are assigned by them. Please review my work in the Sumerian dictionary and you will be able to easily confirm that my translation is every bit as correct as theirs.

When the earliest Hebrew bible authors recalled portions of the Sumerian epic tales for their bible verses about the Watchers and the Nephilim, obviously they hid meanings for us that were very similar to the correct understanding of the Sumerian word for Igigi or Nun-Gal-E-Ne, as we have seen above.

The Igigi were said to number 300, according to the Sumerian epic “Enuma Elish,” and in the biblical verses the Watchers were supposedly a group of 200. In both cases they represent the subgroup under the command of the Annunaki or sky-gods. Was the reduction in their numbers from 300 to 200 simply a result of the thousand years time that passed between the cuneiform writing and the Hebrew biblical tale? Could the extraterrestrials have lost as much as 100 of their ships during that time, or did they simply not find it necessary to deploy as many?

The traditional translation for the word Annunaki also falls short of the true and complete story. This is done by using one of two methods: first they often spell it without the ki on the end, or they change the ki to ke, without explanation. (Although misspelling the suffix does lend support to their version.) The second way is by changing the word to read “anunaki” which completely ignores the first syllables of an-nun. The meaning that they provide for us, “the gods as a whole,” is therefore born of deception.

The Annunaki are the senior sky-gods, said to be a group of seven, and they form a type of council of gods that makes decisions over the Igigi enforcers. Only when the Igigi revolt from their hard labors is humankind created as a substitute or slave labor force.

We are told that the Annunaki are the “children of An and Ki,” or the children of the supreme sky-god An, and the earth. This not only makes no sense, because Enlil, and not An, was responsible for the creation of mankind, but it also flies in the face of their own explanation that the Anunnaki are the seven sky-god council leaders, and thus in no way are they connected with the planet earth. They had the Igigi to do their dirty work in enforcing the human populations.

Let’s examine both spellings of Annunaki and Anunaki, and see what the Sumerian dictionary provides for us as their correct meanings. “An = sky or heaven,” and “Nun = metal object or combat,” with “a = strength or power,” and “ki = the earth.”

This seems to tell us of a metal object from the sky, with power over the earth. And “a = wing,” with “nu = night bird,” and “na = man,” with “ki = down below.” Or a winged night bird above mankind down below. Which is a fairly good description of a mother ship that circled the earth, that was home to the sky-god council known as the Annunaki.

But our scholars never mentioned either of these alternative meanings in their literature. And why not? Because the majority of them do not and never have, given any serious credence to the existence of extraterrestrials during the days of the Sumerians and the biblical period. By providing us with “their” definitions for these terms, we see that open-minded and scientific research was not very evident.

Whenever you run across a noun or other word in the Sumerian language, be sure to do your own research to confirm the proper definition of the term, without having to depend upon the work of others, no matter how many initials they have after their name. Scientists tend to apply a meaning that fits their preconceived ideas, and are not shy about editing, modifying or discarding any proofs that point to a position contrary to theirs.

This site was formed to disseminate the truth about our ancient history, so that we may better understand our own positions in the world of today. Please furnish your thoughts on this.

Here is a link to the Sumerian Dictionary, placed online by the University of Pennsylvania, so that you can confirm each and every one of my translations:

http://psd.museum.upenn.edu/nepsd-frame.html

I have nothing to hide, and welcome those who wish to confirm my work.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim Duyer For This Useful Post:

Chris (3rd August 2021), Dreamtimer (5th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2021), modwiz (4th August 2021), Silly Wabbit (4th August 2021), Zebowho (4th August 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I'm not sure if I buy the "Ancient Aliens" theory in general, or particularly the "God was an Alien" version of it. I personally think it too limiting as it imagines the ancient gods to be flesh and blood beings like us, only perhaps more advanced and with special "magical" abilities, an idea that survives to this day in the depiction of superheroes.

One direction I like to go in is thinking about the gods as higher-dimensional light beings and this has some precedent in ancient scripture. The Hindu word for God, Deva (in Sanskrit and its derivatives as well, such as Pali and Hindi) means "Shining One". In ancient Sumer, the gods were also described as having a shining countenance and it also seems to be a feature of the Elohim, who are etymologically and historically related to the Anunnaki (El being the Canaanite equivalent of Sumerian An and Akkadian Anu). The council of gods concept that you mentioned survives in the case of the Elohim, which we see in the book of Job for instance, where Satan is still a member of this divine council, presumably before his fall and subsequent banishment to the underworld. He challenges the king of the gods, the Lord God, Yahweh (the Canaanite storm god) to test Job's faith.

It would seem, both from ancient texts and modern descriptions of heaven or other, similar higher realms, that there is a plane of existence that is made entirely of some sort of coherent, liquid light and the beings who inhabit it are also made of this as yet undefined substance, a state of matter that is unknown to us in our lower-dimensional realm.

My contention is that we get glimpses of this higher reality during moments of inspiration, when we have a profound religious or artistic experience and we literally "see the light". Enlightenment in fact most likely refers to an event or process when the entire being of a person is engulfed in this higher-dimensional light, which is divine.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2021), Zebowho (4th August 2021)

Thanks
    Interesting answer you gave, thank you. To me, from my own research, El was the leader of the Council and Yahweh one of the members. That whole idea came from the Ugaritic texts, and they were the group from the modern day area of Syria that was allied with the Amorites - at one point superior to them, and at another time period subservient to them. Abraham and his crew were, of course, part Amorite and part Hurrian. They were the scribal factor in Old Babylon - and it was during this period that most of the Sumerian Epics were recorded (actually retranslated and published), by these same Amorite-Hurrian group, and that is why when they later wrote their Bible it resembled somewhat the Sumerian texts.
    They did not copy the Sumerian ideas - they filled in the blanks when old terms were not understood, and thus in fact you could say that what we know as the Sumerian Epics are the work of the Bible authors - and not the other way around.
    I have developed a template. With it you can take any word in the original Hebrew (with or without the vowels) and perfectly translate it into Sumerian. I worked on it for about seven years before perfecting it.
    With it I have found that: Cain was actually Cayanne, a female. The "gopher" wood that the ark was made of, which nobody is really sure about, is actually simple - gopher means "dry". Yahweh was telling Noah to use dry wood so as not to split when it hit the water. The mark of Cain is actually a symbol that was later used for tribes near the Elamites of modern Iran, and many many other mysteries are cleared up. I plan to publish it very soon, but right now I have two more to get out first - and more important work in my opinion.
    I am still looking for some more on the Nephilim and fallen as you suggested. (No, not that I am disorganized in any way).

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim Duyer For This Useful Post:

Chris (4th August 2021), Dreamtimer (5th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2021), Zebowho (4th August 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I'm not an expert on the period or the civilisations myself, but just as a layman, your timeline doesn't make too much sense to me. Eridu was founded in 5400 BCE, whereas Abraham was born in the city of Ur at around 2150 BCE. There is a gap of over 3000 years here that you don't seem to account for, the Sumerian epics predated the time of Abraham by several thousand years.

Judaism and later Christianity and Islam were clearly based on, or at least heavily inspired by Mesopotamian religion and myths, but I cannot imagine it could be true the other way round, I think you might be putting the cart before the horse there...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2021), Zebowho (4th August 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I'm not an expert on the period or the civilisations myself, but just as a layman, your timeline doesn't make too much sense to me. Eridu was founded in 5400 BCE, whereas Abraham was born in the city of Ur at around 2150 BCE. There is a gap of over 3000 years here that you don't seem to account for, the Sumerian epics predated the time of Abraham by several thousand years.

Judaism and later Christianity and Islam were clearly based on, or at least heavily inspired by Mesopotamian religion and myths, but I cannot imagine it could be true the other way round, I think you might be putting the cart before the horse there...
    Eridu was probably founded about then, but the Sumerians were writing, using a pictographic type of language, some two thousand years prior to that. I found an image map of theirs, that I have not yet published, and it shows the location of Eden, and it is very precise, and matches the Biblical story, and can be easily dated to 7400 BC, for example. Before they built all the cities. I have also translated the markings at Gobekli Tepe, dated much earlier, and they are in Sumerian. The same with those at surrounding sites in Anatolia. I'm preparing this for publication right now.

Abraham, for whom I have found peer-reviewed evidence that he existed and was active bout 1980 BC, was discovered eighty years ago by two Methodist priests who were also archaeologists,and they buried the find inside of some obscure reports published by Yale. So evidence of Abraham, and that he was a scribe in Ur and that he flourished in 1980 BC was intentionally hidden. I know why as well.

The timeline matches, but I did not explain myself clearly. The Sumerians wrote many things down. They were then taken over by the Akkadians for some hundreds of years. Then the Gutians threw out the Akkadians. But before they did, the Akkadians had scribes translate the tablets that were part of their booty from conquering the lands of Sumer. They wrote in the Akkadian language using Sumerian cuneiform signs. The Gutians were nearly illiterate and did not do much. Then the Sumerians recaptured their lands, but no longer had the scribes they needed to do the same translating, so they brought in Hurrians, since they adopted the Sumerian cuneiform at almost the same time as the original Sumerians wrote it - and they used Sumerian as the underlying language instead of Hurrian, for some reason. Abraham can be traced to his mother who was Hurrian.
    Then the Amorites, who were somewhat related to the Akkadians, had their scirbes translate the tablets once more, this time being easier since Akkadian is also like Amorite a Semitic language (Amorite is a sub-group of the Canaanite or Ugaritic languages, and easily understood by those in Syria and the Levant), and when they did they came up with a few themes that they did not know what they meant. So they filled in the stories with bits and pieces of their own recorded history, which was very old as well.
    The Hurrians are an older group than the Sumerians, or the Amorites.
    Yes, the original Sumerian tablets speak of many epic tales, all of which we can and have translated, but we do not have the same epics that were translated by the examples above. The original Sumerian tablets speak of different names for the same gods, different heroes, etc.
    And, by the way, the historians are lying about their religious affiliations. I have translated recently a previously untranslated tabled from UCLA that tells the entire story = although they had many gods, they chose one as the principal and that is the one god that they worshipped.
    I can put that up here if you like - I don't think I will use it in another book, although all of the info on
    Abraham and the location of Eden and the Gobekli Tepe results are already in a chapter of a book in progress.

Thanks for the questions - made me think, which is the shove that refreshes.

Also, the first chapter, first sentence in the Bible. Look at this in the original Hebrew and not in English. There is one word, used twice, and in the translations of ours it says that "this word is not translated". They choose not to translate it, they ignore it. A word appearing in Gen 1:1?
    Because the word is et, pronounced eth, and it means "to mark, to strike with wood" or in other words, cuneiform. So the first sentence reads (truthfully) In the Beginning, AS IT WAS WRITTEN IN CUNEIFORM, the Elohim created, AS IT WAS WRITTEN IN CUNEIFORM, the Heavens, AS IT WAS WRITTEN IN CUNEIFORM, and the Earth.

Yes, that's actually what it says. They had writing, based on cuneiform (but not Sumerian) that long ago.

BUT don't dismay, because I can also place them at about 12,000 BC in the area of Eden, and that's when the HEBREWS were made, not man. Well, they are very clear about pointing out that they were men as well, but the two creations is just that - one for the Neanderthal and similar, and one for the Cro-Magnon, or Hebrews. One is Goyim and the other the sons of Yahweh. That's going to be part of the book as well, since there is a lot more to this.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim Duyer For This Useful Post:

Chris (4th August 2021), Dreamtimer (5th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2021), Zebowho (4th August 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jim Duyer View Post
    Eridu was probably founded about then, but the Sumerians were writing, using a pictographic type of language, some two thousand years prior to that. I found an image map of theirs, that I have not yet published, and it shows the location of Eden, and it is very precise, and matches the Biblical story, and can be easily dated to 7400 BC, for example. Before they built all the cities. I have also translated the markings at Gobekli Tepe, dated much earlier, and they are in Sumerian. The same with those at surrounding sites in Anatolia. I'm preparing this for publication right now.
    Sounds exciting. Might be worth contacting Graham Hancock, as he has been the foremost proponent of Göbekli Tepe's vast importance lately. I am staggered by the vast distance of time between Göbekli Tepe's and Eridu's founding, I imagine we will discover more archeological sites that are from this period between 13000 BC and 5400 BC.

Abraham, for whom I have found peer-reviewed evidence that he existed and was active bout 1980 BC, was discovered eighty years ago by two Methodist priests who were also archaeologists,and they buried the find inside of some obscure reports published by Yale. So evidence of Abraham, and that he was a scribe in Ur and that he flourished in 1980 BC was intentionally hidden. I know why as well.

And, by the way, the historians are lying about their religious affiliations. I have translated recently a previously untranslated tabled from UCLA that tells the entire story = although they had many gods, they chose one as the principal and that is the one god that they worshipped.
    I can put that up here if you like - I don't think I will use it in another book, although all of the info on
    Abraham and the location of Eden and the Gobekli Tepe results are already in a chapter of a book in progress.
    Yes, please do.

Also, the first chapter, first sentence in the Bible. Look at this in the original Hebrew and not in English. There is one word, used twice, and in the translations of ours it says that "this word is not translated". They choose not to translate it, they ignore it. A word appearing in Gen 1:1?
    Because the word is et, pronounced eth, and it means "to mark, to strike with wood" or in other words, cuneiform. So the first sentence reads (truthfully) In the Beginning, AS IT WAS WRITTEN IN CUNEIFORM, the Elohim created, AS IT WAS WRITTEN IN CUNEIFORM, the Heavens, AS IT WAS WRITTEN IN CUNEIFORM, and the Earth.

Yes, that's actually what it says. They had writing, based on cuneiform (but not Sumerian) that long ago.
    So, you agree that the Elohim are indeed plural and signify a pantheon of gods, rather than just one god, as is generally believed by Jewish and Christian scholars?

BUT don't dismay, because I can also place them at about 12,000 BC in the area of Eden, and that's when the HEBREWS were made, not man. Well, they are very clear about pointing out that they were men as well, but the two creations is just that - one for the Neanderthal and similar, and one for the Cro-Magnon, or Hebrews. One is Goyim and the other the sons of Yahweh. That's going to be part of the book as well, since there is a lot more to this.
    I've seen that theory in conspiracy circles, but I never bought it myself. To be honest, there's more than a whiff of antisemitism about it.

If you ask me, and this is my honest opinion, I would say that most of the people that are today called the "Jews" have very little connection to ancient Hebrew tribes. Many, if not most of the ethnic group known as the Ashkenazim are likely descendants of the Khazars, a Turkic people related to the Huns who converted to Judaism in the early middle ages in the area now known as Southern Russia.

I am Hungarian, so I have more awareness of the history of the Khazars than most people, since we coexisted with them in that area for centuries, in a tribal confederation, where, btw, conversion to Judaism, at least for the tribal elders was a requirement.

Hungarian tribal elders, who entered the Carpathian Basin in 895-896 were in fact Jewish at the time, at least nominally.

The word "Hungarian" comes from the Turkic-Khazar word Onogur, meaning "Ten Tribes". This was a tribal confederation of seven Magyar (which is what we call ourselves) and three Khazar tribes, that decided to settle in the Carpathian basin, leaving behind the area of the modern Ukraine. These ten tribes formed the basis of the modern Hungarian people and our language, which is Finno-Ugric, but also has a lot of Turkic elements, which is mostly a remnant of our coexistence with the Khazars, Huns and other Turkic peoples.

The book "The Invention of the Jewish People" as well as Arthur Koestler's "The thirteenth tribe" go into more detail.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2021), Wind (5th August 2021), Zebowho (5th August 2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I'm not sure if I buy the "Ancient Aliens" theory in general, or particularly the "God was an Alien" version of it. I personally think it too limiting as it imagines the ancient gods to be flesh and blood beings like us, only perhaps more advanced and with special "magical" abilities, an idea that survives to this day in the depiction of superheroes.

One direction I like to go in is thinking about the gods as higher-dimensional light beings and this has some precedent in ancient scripture. The Hindu word for God, Deva (in Sanskrit and its derivatives as well, such as Pali and Hindi) means "Shining One". In ancient Sumer, the gods were also described as having a shining countenance and it also seems to be a feature of the Elohim, who are etymologically and historically related to the Anunnaki (El being the Canaanite equivalent of Sumerian An and Akkadian Anu). The council of gods concept that you mentioned survives in the case of the Elohim, which we see in the book of Job for instance, where Satan is still a member of this divine council, presumably before his fall and subsequent banishment to the underworld. He challenges the king of the gods, the Lord God, Yahweh (the Canaanite storm god) to test Job's faith.

It would seem, both from ancient texts and modern descriptions of heaven or other, similar higher realms, that there is a plane of existence that is made entirely of some sort of coherent, liquid light and the beings who inhabit it are also made of this as yet undefined substance, a state of matter that is unknown to us in our lower-dimensional realm.

My contention is that we get glimpses of this higher reality during moments of inspiration, when we have a profound religious or artistic experience and we literally "see the light". Enlightenment in fact most likely refers to an event or process when the entire being of a person is engulfed in this higher-dimensional light, which is divine.
    I have to say that "Seeing the light" may be exactly what it suggests. I say this because I have had personal contact experiences. it started out with my devices being interacted with, and grew to involve both downloads and telepathic communications. One day, while still unsure of what it was I was experiencing... ( I knew what I was experiencing just not how it was accomplished)... I literally had the thought, Do something that will prove to me that I am not going insane. Something that was outside of my head, meaning I wasn't just hearing messages.

Immediately I was told to walk into my kitchen. I can only describe what I saw... As I rounded the corner, I looked up. To describe the scene so you understand just how unlikely this is... My driveway is right outside my kitchen window, and runs down one side of my house. In my driveway we had a fifth wheel camper trailer parked just outside the kitchen window. I would say there was "Maybe" 3 or 4 feet between the side of that trailer, and my glass in the kitchen window...

As soon as I rounded that corner and looked up towards the window, (Not knowing what I was going in there for, mind you) a flash of light hit the trailer and lit up my entire house on the inside, brighter than all of my lights turned on in the midday sunshine. That side of my house is the side that gets the sun, and my house lit up as if the sun was inside the house!

The "Light" itself, outside the glass, was so stark and pure white that I had thought it was lightening. Yet it wasn't. It seemed, given the fact that I was led to go to that room, VERY DELIBERATE. If I had to call it anything it would have been "Ball Lightening":. Yet it did zero damage and left no trace that it even happened! I, QUITE LITERALLY... Saw The Light!

I immediately threw up my hands and claimed "Fair Enough" and immediately turned around and went back into the room that sparked the question to begin with.

Sometimes things mean exactly what they say. While this may not have been an example of the light that was written about, it could just as easily have been a beam of light, or some other source of light that was being written about, and not some great epiphany at all. In my case, it was proof I was not imagining someone outside of my environment was speaking to me. Whether in a craft above my home cloaked some way, or in another way. All I know is that light hit and I saw it, after being told to go there for proof that I had asked for.

It still boggles my mind, and I laugh when I think about it. And my reaction. "Fair Enough" and I walked away having been shown I absolutely was NOT imagining what I was experiencing. I am curious to the tech that they used to create that effect, it was pretty cool actually. And I still smile when I look back on that day.

Later, after we had sold the trailer, I had wondered if I should have had that panel tested for some residue. But some things, well they're just better left as they are in my opinion.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2021), modwiz (5th August 2021), Wind (5th August 2021), Zebowho (5th August 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    I have to say that "Seeing the light" may be exactly what it suggests. I say this because I have had personal contact experiences. it started out with my devices being interacted with, and grew to involve both downloads and telepathic communications. One day, while still unsure of what it was I was experiencing... ( I knew what I was experiencing just not how it was accomplished)... I literally had the thought, Do something that will prove to me that I am not going insane. Something that was outside of my head, meaning I wasn't just hearing messages.

Immediately I was told to walk into my kitchen. I can only describe what I saw... As I rounded the corner, I looked up. To describe the scene so you understand just how unlikely this is... My driveway is right outside my kitchen window, and runs down one side of my house. In my driveway we had a fifth wheel camper trailer parked just outside the kitchen window. I would say there was "Maybe" 3 or 4 feet between the side of that trailer, and my glass in the kitchen window...

As soon as I rounded that corner and looked up towards the window, (Not knowing what I was going in there for, mind you) a flash of light hit the trailer and lit up my entire house on the inside, brighter than all of my lights turned on in the midday sunshine. That side of my house is the side that gets the sun, and my house lit up as if the sun was inside the house!

The "Light" itself, outside the glass, was so stark and pure white that I had thought it was lightening. Yet it wasn't. It seemed, given the fact that I was led to go to that room, VERY DELIBERATE. If I had to call it anything it would have been "Ball Lightening":. Yet it did zero damage and left no trace that it even happened! I, QUITE LITERALLY... Saw The Light!

I immediately threw up my hands and claimed "Fair Enough" and immediately turned around and went back into the room that sparked the question to begin with.

Sometimes things mean exactly what they say. While this may not have been an example of the light that was written about, it could just as easily have been a beam of light, or some other source of light that was being written about, and not some great epiphany at all. In my case, it was proof I was not imagining someone outside of my environment was speaking to me. Whether in a craft above my home cloaked some way, or in another way. All I know is that light hit and I saw it, after being told to go there for proof that I had asked for.

It still boggles my mind, and I laugh when I think about it. And my reaction. "Fair Enough" and I walked away having been shown I absolutely was NOT imagining what I was experiencing. I am curious to the tech that they used to create that effect, it was pretty cool actually. And I still smile when I look back on that day.

Later, after we had sold the trailer, I had wondered if I should have had that panel tested for some residue. But some things, well they're just better left as they are in my opinion.
    My opinion: Witnessing the Organic Light of the Earth Mother was central to the ancient mysteries and the authentic understanding of the Grail. Just my opinion

However, I find your story, including the 'plasma/ball lightning' description to have some relevant correspondence with modern experiences of the Organic Light. It is a form of modern gnostic initiation. I refer to pagan gnostics, not the hot mess of syncretic thoughts percolating in the Levant that we find in the Nag Hammadi texts.

Thank you for sharing.
    Last edited by modwiz, 5th August 2021 at 03:47.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th August 2021), Zebowho (5th August 2021)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    That's fascinating, Silly Wabbit.

Your explanation makes perfect sense to me, Modwiz.

Given the title of this thread, it is noteworthy that my own contact experience, if you can call it that, was with the Anunnaki. I regard it as more of a spiritual / interdimensional / religious experience than anything physical.

The being that appeared to me is called Inana and she was made of white light. She descended from above and gave me the impression, which I may have merely imagined, that she had white, feathery wings.

When trying to find similar accounts, the closest equivalent that I could come up with, was the Biblical account and artistic depictions of the Baptism of Christ, when the Holy Spirit descends upon him in the form of a dove, enveloped in white light. My experience was remarkably similar, which makes me think that the power or intelligence behind them might be the same or somewhat proximate to each other and some of the research I have done in subsequent years would seem to confirm that.

Of course Christians will say that I was merely deceived by the false light or Lucifer or some other convenient explanation, but I'm used to that, I know what I saw and experienced, it was real and profound and I don't think Christians have a monopoly on profound spiritual experiences. In fact, as has been highlighted in this thread, a lot of the beliefs and myths of modern monotheists have their roots in Mesopotamian Polytheism and so to me it is clear, which one is the original and more authentic account.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th August 2021), modwiz (5th August 2021), Zebowho (5th August 2021)

Thanks
    Silly Wabbit - what resonated with me in your post is this part:

Oddly enough, that is exactly what I would have done - said "fair enough" or perhaps" "allright" and let it go at that. The experience was what you were meant to see - their contact is their express on if, and the fact that you did not retain the pieces for testing was their test of your character - which you passed.

Best of luck to you in your own journey towards understanding. Jim

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    My opinion: Witnessing the Organic Light of the Earth Mother was central to the ancient mysteries and the authentic understanding of the Grail. Just my opinion

However, I find your story, including the 'plasma/ball lightning' description to have some relevant correspondence with modern experiences of the Organic Light. It is a form of modern gnostic initiation. I refer to pagan gnostics, not the hot mess of syncretic thoughts percolating in the Levant that we find in the Nag Hammadi texts.

Thank you for sharing.
    I will post a new thread today with my research on the Grail, since you mentioned it above. I used some Cryptographic skills to find out where it went when it left Rosslyn in Scotland. I don't intend to research the area in Texas that I believe it ended up at, but it is a better start than any previously posted, to my knowledge.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim Duyer For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th August 2021), modwiz (5th August 2021), Zebowho (5th August 2021)

Thanks
    Chris - in your comment:

I've seen that theory in conspiracy circles, but I never bought it myself. To be honest, there's more than a whiff of antisemitism about it.]]]] Actually, I have never felt antisemitic. I am expressing what is contained in the Tanakh itself - as I will show when I can finally finish and publish it. Working on this now.

If you ask me, and this is my honest opinion, I would say that most of the people that are today called the "Jews" have very little connection to ancient Hebrew tribes. Many, if not most of the ethnic group known as the Ashkenazim are likely descendants of the Khazars, a Turkic people related to the Huns who converted to Judaism in the early middle ages in the area now known as Southern Russia.]]]]] In the book I will also show that the people of Abraham and Noah are also from this are of the Caucasus mountains originally, so perhaps this later group were merely returning to their roots? I do agree that most today are Khazars - in numbers that we can not disagree with. But equally, at least half of the heritage of Abraham and the earlier ones is from the Hurrians, who were extant in that area in that early period.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim Duyer For This Useful Post:

Chris (6th August 2021), Dreamtimer (9th August 2021), Emil El Zapato (5th August 2021), Zebowho (5th August 2021)