Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Degrees of Separation: Order from Chaos

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Welcome.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Shadowself (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lcam88 View Post
    Yes, I think I saw it there too. I even shared the link you quote from on your thread post number 67 on page 5.

The effect occurs on any spinning mass (all planets, the sun everything) or spinning energy. The experimenters at andersoninstitute use 12 lasers, an proprietary mixture of gases including a noble, and a frequency...

In terms of Jupiter being a power source for time dialation effects elsewhere, it is possible, but the means of transferring that energy would need to be artificial and would therefore be an implementation of some type of engineering.
    Yeah you did...I totally missed it. Sorry....it was post number 67...I just saw it. I'll have to check out this site further....it seems right up my ally. Thanks!

Noting: lasers and crystals go hand in hand no? The "man made" test pyramid I described yesterday? (she says tongue in cheek)

http://www.rp-photonics.com/laser_crystals.html

One of the things I was studying with that "group" was lasers and crystals for such an "experiment".
    I have to get ready for work soon...but please do continue if you have anything to add to this conversation Icam88. It's most welcome and appreciated. Particularly regarding lasers.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (6th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Private Message Content
    Take a look at 3D image projections as done in modern 3D movies. The depth to which optics is understood is very interesting.

The 1st version of 3D involved green and red filters, one color over each eye to cause each eye to see a different image.

A second version was done with vertical and horizontal polarized light. That is imperfect because tilting the head...

The laster version still uses polarized light, but polarization is done radially. the glasses you use filter light based on whether it is polarized clockwise, or counter-clockwise. The technology used to project the light involves using crystals (and white light rather than lasers). The idea of radial polarization reveals something I think is very very interesting about the nature of light that we often overlook in the more ordinary models.
    Lasers and holography reveal another interesting nature of light.

Very very briefly, if you do not know of how holograms, lasers and holographic images are related:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjWznlGst9M

This video too, demonstrates another nature of light that is often overlooked in ordinary models. In a way, it supports the idea backing computer modeling using ray tracing. But the reality is likely to be more elegant than that.

Certainly the holographic photography directly registers aspects of the wave properties that are present in light.

EDIT: Shall we go into crystals and lasers more directly? This is more your area of expertise; I'm not sure what direction you are taking. I love your hints though.
    Last edited by lcam88, 6th July 2015 at 18:54.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Amenjo (6th July 2015), Aragorn (6th July 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (6th July 2015), Shadowself (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    EDIT: Shall we go into crystals and lasers more directly? This is more your area of expertise; I'm not sure what direction you are taking. I love your hints though.
    Absolutely! I'm on my way out the door in ten minutes for work...I'll have something good to read during my breaks I'm hoping!

Thanks in advance!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Shadowself, definitely interested in more. Early in the month when we were visiting family I shared some of the information you provided about the number 42. Also, I bought some books on sale at the local library and one called Vellum is very interesting. Reminding me of some of the things you've shared. I didn't want to push due to your hand. Whenever you're ready... (finally decided to break out the munchies)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Shadowself (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Indeed interested.

I queue a portion of Harald Kautz Vella where he explains scalar physics (with interruptions) in a very systematic and beautiful succinct way. So I'll link the post here too.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/7421-S...#post841932409

Just out of curiosity and running the risk of asking something already revealed: Where was that Egyptian chart you refer to found?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Shadowself (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Are you referring to the star map? If so it was discovered in the tomb of Senemut

On post number 56 and 57 here:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/7186-6...#post841929284

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astron...f_Senemut_Tomb

I'll check out the link you provided but I'll be leaving for work soon and probably won't have time to comment until tomorrow..

TGIF!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), lcam88 (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    ps; Listening now. Very interesting and while I'm still listening I'm reminded of this:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpHtwnyvIvw

He's also discussing the "back reaction" of a wave. Interesting.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 17th July 2015 at 16:21.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Amenjo (17th July 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), lcam88 (17th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Is conceptually very very similar to a compound (nanoparticle) barium strontium titanate.

Last edited by lcam88, 17th July 2015 at 16:25.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Amenjo (17th July 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), Shadowself (17th July 2015)

Thanks
    Shame on you for making me have to look that up before I've had my first cup of coffee in the morning! LOL

Actually that is a pretty interesting connection of dots you've got there.

Noting that: Barium titanate crystals find use in nonlinear optics. Which of course is a branch of optics that describes the behavior of light in nonlinear media, that is, media in which the dielectric polarization P responds nonlinearly to the electric field E of the light. This nonlinearity is typically only observed at very high light intensities (values of the electric field comparable to interatomic electric fields, typically 108 V/m) such as those provided by lasers. Above the Schwinger limit, the vacuum itself is expected to become nonlinear. In nonlinear optics, the superposition principle no longer holds.

Nonlinear optics remained unexplored until the discovery of Second harmonic generation shortly after demonstration of the first laser.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium_titanate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonlinear_optics

All that before I had my coffee! Whew! Didn't we leave off on lasers last week?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), lcam88 (20th July 2015)

Thanks
    Just to clarify my comment here regarding the video you provided:

He's also discussing the "back reaction" of a wave. Interesting.
    (I'm working on my second cup of coffee here )

In the de Broglie–Bohm theory, also known as the pilot-wave theory I once heard a physicist describe the back reaction like this:

Geometry acts on Matter/Energy telling it how to move,

while Matter/Energy has a reciprocal Back-Reaction on Geometry telling it how to bend.

"In accord with Chalmer's idea, the wavefunction is intrinsically 'mental' capable of qualia."

...and he suggests equating the guiding wave in Bohmian mechanics with the mental aspect of the universe, generally: the particles are "matter," "mind" the pilot-wave.

That might be uninteresting except for the next step:the "mental" aspect of the universe can be upgraded to life and consciousness by self-organization. This happens when a physical system uses its own nonlocality in its organization. In this case a feedback loop is created, as follows: the system configures itself so as to set up its own Bohmian pilot wave, which in turn directly affects its physical configuration which then affects its nonlocal pilot wave which affects the configuration, etc...

Normally in quantum mechanics this "back-action" is not taken into account. The wave guides the particles but the back-action of the particle onto the wave is not systematically calculated - of course, the back-reaction is physically real: the movement of the particle determines the initial conditions of the next round of calculation. But there is no systematic way to characterize such feedback. One reason that this works in practice is that for systems that are not self organizing the back-action may not exert any systematic effect.

This is an interesting way to utilize nonlocality despite Eberhard's proof that point-to-point signaling by the quantum connection is not in the cards! (If a physical system occupied a dynamical stability based on such a feedback loop then it would be a "nonlocal" physical system, without superluminal signals.)

Questions of consciousness aside, consideration of "back-action" as a dynamical fact nourishes a suspicion that linear quantum theory is fundamentally an approximation...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Bro...%93Bohm_theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualia

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0AipdgHRtI

~

Adding this of my own perceived notions and past research:

~

Time

A temporal dimension is a dimension of time. Time is often referred to as the "fourth dimension" for this reason, but that is not to imply that it is a spatial dimension. A temporal dimension is one way to measure physical change.

It is perceived differently from the three spatial dimensions in that there is only one of it, and that we cannot move freely in time but subjectively move in one direction.

~

Charge = Amplitude to Emit

EMIT ~ TIME

~

ENTANGLEMENT. Erwin Schrödinger called this phenomenon the defining trait of quantum theory. Einstein famously dubbed it spukhafte Fernwirkungen: "spooky action at a distance". It is not hard to understand why. Set things up correctly, and you can instantaneously affect the physical properties of a particle on the other side of the universe simply by prodding its entangled twin. This is no longer just a curiosity of the quantum world, visible only in excruciatingly delicate experiments. Physicists now believe that entanglement between particles exists everywhere, all the time, and have recently found shocking evidence that it affects the wider, "macroscopic" world that we inhabit. It is a discovery that might have far-reaching consequences. Not only will it give us a better grip on technological applications, such as quantum computing and cryptography, and the teleportation of quantum states, it could also open up a whole new realm of reality.

~

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZBJGzoVPzA

~

Quantum Steering into the Past

Motivated by the question, which kind of physical interactions and processes are needed for the production of quantum entanglement, Peres has put forward the radical idea of delayed-choice entanglement swapping. There, entanglement can be “produced a posteriori, after the entangled particles have been measured and may no longer exist.” In this work we report the first realization of Peres’ gedanken experiment. Using four photons, we can actively delay the choice of measurement – implemented via a high-speed tunable bipartite state analyzer and a quantum random number generator – on two of the photons into the time-like future of the registration of the other two photons. This effectively projects the two already registered photons onto one definite of two mutually exclusive quantum states in which either the photons are entangled (quantum correlations) or separable (classical correlations). This can also be viewed as “quantum steering into the past”.

In the entanglement swapping1-3 procedure, two pairs of entangled photons are produced, and one photon from each pair is sent to Victor. The two other photons from each pair are sent to Alice and Bob, respectively. If Victor projects his two photons onto an entangled state, Alice’s and Bob’s photons are entangled although they have never interacted or shared any common past. What might be considered as even more puzzling is Peres’ idea of “delayed-choice for entanglement swapping”4. In this gedanken experiment, Victor is free to choose either to project his two photons onto an entangled state and thus project Alice’s and Bob’s photons onto an entangled state, or to measure them individually and then project Alice’s and Bob’s photons onto a separable state. If Alice and Bob measure their photons’ polarization states before Victor makes his choice and projects his two photons either onto an entangled state or onto a separable state, it implies that whether their two photons are entangled (showing quantum correlations) or separable (showing classical correlations) can be defined after they have been measured. In order to experimentally realize Peres’ gedanken experiment, we place Victor’s choice and measurement in the time-like future of Alice’s and Bob’s measurements, providing a “delayed-choice” configuration in any and all reference frames. This is accomplished by (1) proper optical delays for Victor’s photons and (2) a high-speed tunable bipartite state analyzer, which (3) is controlled in real time by a quantum random number generator. Both delay and randomness are needed to avoid the possibility that the photon pairs can “know” in advance which setting will be implemented after they are registered and can behave accordingly by producing results of a definite entangled or a definite separable state. Whether Alice’s and Bob’s photons can be assigned an entangled state or a separable state depends on Victor’s later choice. In Peres’ words:

“if we attempt to attribute an objective meaning to the quantum state of a single system, curious paradoxes appear: quantum effects mimic not only instantaneous action-at-a-distance but also, as seen here, influence of future actions on past events, even after these events have been irrevocably Recorded."

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1203/1203.4834.pdf

~
    Last edited by Shadowself, 18th July 2015 at 12:39.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), lcam88 (20th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Barium strontium titanate is thought to be a component of chem trails, according to Mr Vella, because of its piezoelectric properties. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity) once energized... Crystals are grown by putting the ingredientes into a jet engines combustion "chamber". Those ingredients are part of the makeup of a special JP8 formula that is used to fuel certain aircrafts...

I'm going to absorb the materials you posted... Very interesting.

EDIT:

I continue to rationalize along the following lines: These entanglement properties already exist, and they already are working in a consistent and uniform manner. Maybe the issue is not how to derive "new" entanglements but how to observe the ones already in existence; why reinvent the wheel?

I touch on this same rational in my bearing ball analogy (which may be fitting to add here, but I'll let you decide).

In a way Mr Vella hinted at how it works in that vid when he also detailed how scalar potential can shift "information" in a way that is not limited by space and time the way luminosity is. He used blood as an example; how his emotional experiences will cause reactions in his blood chemistry even if the blood was taken and transporte to a distant location. He then mentioned the Russian astronomer...

I like the excited nature the man has as he explains "back reactions". That was nice to see.

EDIT 2:

My reference to suggest that entanglement already happens all around us all the time is based on ideas from The Universal One that explains exchanges of "thinking mind" around page 45 (Chapter XI - Energy Transmission). At the time the book was published, terminology might not have been well known by the author so he creates his own references in the prior pages. These references creates a type of code, so I only understand parallels based on interactivity between "subject matter" references. Sort of like matching the pattern.

And I must say that Walter Russell describes the interactivity of Quantum Entanglement in a much more elegant manner only because of the simplicity.

The details science introduces in the first video you share in the prior posting is full of specific nomenclature that is meaningless without researching the theory behind it. So much so that the speaker even uses metaphor to try and get the point across, likening his views to "conscious computers" and the likes.

The problem with specific nomenclature: when you look the material up, it is presented as part of a theory that is shaded by all manner of creative idea attempting to explain what was priorly observed in some dimension and form. Russell sidesteps this "problem" by explaining what-is from a viewpoint of "Mind" where everything originates. That solution creates certain problems because then you must find the parallels on your own and indeed, with regard to that, I admit a chance of error with my suggestions above and in the PM I sent you.
    Last edited by lcam88, 20th July 2015 at 16:35.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Shadowself (21st July 2015)

Thanks
    Well, You got me there. I'm not that familiar with scalar wave tech. And unfortunately There has been lots of generalization to the subject that is a bit confusing to me particularly.

I want to take some time tomorrow morning and listen to that video once again and perhaps some of his continuing videos to see exactly what he is getting at. Mr Vella that is.

I was pretty impressed with your idea using the bearing ball as a way to explain the back reaction and it's probably not too far off from what I read quickly. But I'm going to have to read it again, because as you know when I skim read I tend to leave things out on occasion...LOL

One thing we have both left out of the equation is dark energy and it's effects.

I just got off work this evening and have to tell you my intention Saturday was to get into the code in the tomb. But unfortunately right after my last post I took some medicine my doctor gave me to help my wrist condition and I had a really bad allergic reaction to it. So I was toast for the rest of the weekend.

I think it's time to get to it now. I've pretty much added most of what I need to reference to explain it fully. So from time to time I will be going back to some of the posts here in this thread for reference.

Here's the thing...I could be wrong on this code thing but I really don't believe I am. It's just too prevalent to ignore or disregard. I think you'll see what I mean when we get into it.

Now as far as decoding it fully we will probably need somebody that has some experience in cryptography. But that won't stop us to discover that it's actually a form of cryptography which I also believe I've already accomplished. You'll see what I mean when I get into it.

If I'm correct, what I think I've stumbled upon is some serious proof of time travel. Also if I'm correct and this is indeed proof of time travel it was made to fit the "Unproven theorem paradox".

So, first thing we need to look for is the "theorem"

A theorem and its proof are typically laid out as follows:

Theorem - (name of person who proved it and year of discovery, proof or publication).

Statement of theorem - (sometimes called the proposition).

Proof.

Description of proof.

End mark.

(Some of which I believe we've already accomplished in part)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theorem

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axiom

The "unproven theorem paradox" is described as such once again:

“The “unproved theorem” paradox points out that if there are CTCs, then it might be possible to take a published proof of a theorem into the past and present it to someone, who then uses it to produce the very manuscript that leads to the theorem’s publication

Read posts 63 & 65 once again if needed here:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/7186-6...#post841929298

Now comes the fun part
    Last edited by Shadowself, 21st July 2015 at 04:55.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (30th July 2015), lcam88 (21st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Because you mention the ball bearing example of back reaction, I'm going to post that part of the PM here, just for others to follow:

Let's suppose we observe a bearing ball. We know that matter is intrinsically energy and while we consider it is also a wave, as per theory of relativity creating a relationship between luminous light with material [light] in a relationship described by the famous equation, perhaps it's one aspect this same "back reaction" that prevents the ball bearing from distributing it's energy in all directions in each moment. The persistence of the ball bearing is, in a way, a moment of up-concentration of energy.

But let's suppose that the energy is indeed distributed in all directions, we could add the other aspect of "back reaction" as a result of that "explosion of energy" that would reformulate the geometries so that in the following moment there is an equivalent implosion that recreates the ball bearing and reseting the geometry for the next explosion... ?

In this way the cyclical nature of Bohmian mechanics is actually exerting and upholding a systematic effect in a continuous and never ending way. This interpretation is a simplification of the actual description that Walter Russell proposed in his 1926 publication.

What Walter added was that waves where the product of Thinking Mind, and that thinking mind was not random. The ball bearing wouldn't distribute it's energy randomly, but in tune with every other aspect of thinking mind in a way that correlates to how "significant" the interacting experience between any to bodies may be. That withholding, that these reciprocating energies form persistence in that the "standing" waves formed between thousands if not millions of participating bodies is stable.

I don't know if I've taken your explanation and added anything useful to the notions or ignored fundamental aspects that need to be observed. But if the idea is, then we should expect the sun to follow the same pattern, it would not radiate heat in all directions equally. It would radiate light to each star specifically, and it would be directing it's energies more specifically to each planet. I'm not saying empty space does not participate in the interaction, but certainly it doesn't participate as much as a planet.

Furthermore, each aspect participant in the sharing of light with the sun, would reciprocate that energy back. These flows, referred to as actinic rays (http://pondscienceinstitute.on-rev.c...actinic%20rays) would be composed to these two flows and quite possibly a third component representing a neutral or inertial component between the two.

Maybe?
    I don't like exceptions to the norm, that is too "miraculous" or begging for newer exotic explanations of subjectivity. However, I accept the idea that certain things are not obvious to observe, that manipulations can have effects. Quantum theory falls into the prior category of explaining exceptions. <shrug/>

It seems that someone on the other "magic thread" who quoted the words "you must unlearn what you have learned" may be on to something much more profound than first meets the eye

Quote Originally posted by Shadowself
    Well, You got me there. I'm not that familiar with scalar wave tech. And unfortunately There has been lots of generalization to the subject that is a bit confusing to me particularly.
    Me too, I'm just going to build my understanding from the very basics. I think you need first hand experience to truly understand and grasp the meanings; furthermore, don't theorize as much.

You can observe scalar aspects even when they are not scalar. Observing a stream or creek for some time and it is possible to observe all four types of waves. The scalar medium is not significantly different, just it's "form" or the way we perceive dimension may change. When Mr Vella talks about scalar potential, he talks about a concentration of energy with the potential for some kind of "use". Voltage is electrical potential by definition, Water held in a dam holds potential in relation to the lower water level and in the presence of gravity. Scalar potential is just a moment outside of 3d space/time where energy awaits a moment where there is an impedance match so it may interact in a new "entanglement" at that realm.

You can identify subtle energetics of the scalar nature when you watch a debate between two academics, when you watch a thunderstorm (where do you think the lightening and weather formations gets their energies), when you watch a rocket lift off. That last one is interesting, challenge the assumption that inertia is directly associated with mass, what if it is more about "spin" in local space (thinking of the way relativity depicts gravity as a curvature...)? What if the rocket actually bends spacetime during it's energy expenditure, in a way that is similar to the monk meditating on the sound of a trumpet? Can you actually make a case that it is not so without presuming inertia is associated with mass?

So the first step would be to try and show that inertia is indeed only associated with mass before going into the details of the rocket science. And lastly, here is an interesting article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/ethansie...nt-warp-drive/ Is it a type of electromagnetic helmholds resonator grabbing energy from somewhere?

I think that first video with Mr Vella is worth watching in it's entirety FYI, the second and third diverge into other areas that don't do a lot to understand the science, they go into effects associated with the scalar.

PS Thanks for the coordinates to #63 and #65
    Last edited by lcam88, 21st July 2015 at 12:58.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Shadowself (21st July 2015)

Thanks
    ...what if it is more about "spin" in local space (thinking of the way relativity depicts gravity as a curvature...)? What if the rocket actually bends spacetime during it's energy expenditure, in a way that is similar to the monk meditating on the sound of a trumpet? Can you actually make a case that it is not so without presuming inertia is associated with mass?
    Indeed! I agree with this very much.

Wish I had more time to write today but I left you an answer non the less in your inbox...hope you enjoy it!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), lcam88 (21st July 2015)