Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Degrees of Separation: Order from Chaos

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Good morning,

Somebody did a number/'healing on me last night and I'm feeling much better so I can add a little to this right now:

Some of the information I've presented so far to be sure is ambiguous summation.

I'm more than aware of that fact.

When I got to the 88 constellations of 76 + 12 =88 (constellations) I was first amazed. Then laughed my head off. How ambiguous is that!

It seems there is much greater tolerance of ambiguity, as it is often seen as an integral part of the human condition when answers cannot be found.

There is always an underlying background for every instance of signification. Thus, although some things may be certain, they may have little to do with the subject at hand. In fact they may be a decoy to the actual premise and information given.

Grappling with ambiguity: As long as philosophers and men have thought... most of them have tried to mask it. So while relevant information is achieved a matter of eliminating the ambiguity by making oneself more aware of such things as "encryption" and coding in this instance would probably be a far more logical route.

Ambiguous findings may be relevant by escaping from the sensible world or being engulfed by it. Yielding some interesting facts.

Ambiguity is used to indicate situations that involve uncertainty. When that presents itself it's certain in the case of encryption...you're on a decoy path. For example; you find a strong correlation with such attributes and factors that might lead to a conclusion that relates to the subject yet in the example of say encryption and codes you need to find the key.

Such as the numbers I've presented so far. Out of the blue 76 comes along and stumps me.

I told myself after a good long laugh then a bout of frustration, while that is compelling and worthwhile it's ambiguous and makes no sense where the other numbers are concerned. I asked myself what is the correlation to those numbers in the first place?

Now I direct you to the fact that there are far more than 7 & 6 gods at the bottom of that image in the tomb. But I also direct you to the fact that there are 7 on one side with red dots/discs and 6 on the other side with red dots/discs.

So what is the correlation that would lead to the conclusion there is encryption coding in this tomb from the future?

When my hand is better and I'm at full capacity you'll see....
    Last edited by Shadowself, 17th August 2015 at 17:17.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Amenjo (17th August 2015), Dreamtimer (17th August 2015), lcam88 (17th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Could encryption include simple "encoding" type obfucation?

For example consider ROT13

Sbe rknzcyr pbafvqre EBG68

is letter substitutions only. Consider the following Perl program that does Rot13 encoding (decoding) for your amusement:

#!/usr/bin/perl

while (<>) {
    exit 0 if /^exit$/;
    tr/a-zA-Z0-9/n-za-mN-ZA-M5-90-4/;
    print;
    }
    It substitutes a-z with n-za-m same for numbers as a type of 13 character offseting for each glyph...
    Last edited by lcam88, 17th August 2015 at 18:21.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Amenjo (17th August 2015), Dreamtimer (17th August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Oh where, oh where has Shadowself gone?
    Oh where, oh where could she be?
    With her mind so bright and her focus spot on,
    Oh where, oh where could she be?

I spotted her beyond the Mists.....

I saw the diagram of the past and future light cones used by Cara St. Louis in a recent Bases interview. She views the plane where the two meet as being a transition point and almost out of time (if I understood/recall correctly).

I hope you'll be back soon Shadowself.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Cearna (13th September 2015), lcam88 (10th September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Did I hear a whisper?

I'm on it. This weekend fur sure!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Cearna (13th September 2015), Dreamtimer (11th September 2015), lcam88 (11th September 2015), lookbeyond (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Okay...Good Morning!

Where was I? Oh yeah....CODE and Grappling with ambiguity!

So this is not to say what I've presented so far is wrong. In fact I think it's integral. It is however not solving for "N".

When I was first directed to this I was told there is encryption in this tomb. I was told only one thing then left on my own to find it. That one thing was:

"The primer is 3 "N's"

That's it. That's all I was told. Except it's on me to find it. That when I do find it I would be amazed.

Well I was. It took me a very long time of laughing, frustration and occasional delight when I would find certain paths.

I will tell you I still have a long way to go. I probably will never get the actual message in the encryption. It may be something as big as the secrets to the universe...time travel or something as simple as "Kilroy was here". However I doubt the latter would be the extent of such complex encryption when I show you the type I'm speaking of and discovered.

One reason I will probably never solve the complete encryption is it cannot be solved by that "image". That image is a drawing of the actual ceiling of the tomb. Which really looks like this:

To find the message I believe you would need an encryption expert and somebody that could decipher hieroglyphs from studying inside tomb itself. You probably would also need a computer. I think a great deal of the message is surrounding the false door presented before the ceiling. To know for certain you would have to be inside the tomb. I doubt very much I personally will ever get that advantage.

The numbers don't lie in this case and I'm about to show you part of the key in the next post that would illuminant this as such.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Cearna (13th September 2015), Dreamtimer (12th September 2015), lcam88 (1st October 2015)

Thanks
    If you were to travel to the past and leave an encrypted message in a tomb you would want to leave no uncertainty that it comes from a certain time in the future. There are hundreds of different encryptions you can use. But you would want to use one recognizable to specific time.

You may want to get out your own basic kind of calculator to crunch some numbers with some easy math.

All the numbers I've presented so far seem to coordinate around a specific set.

You might want to leave a Rosetta stone of language/numbers. If you'll recall the Rosetta stone is a key that was used to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphs and it derived from the "3" languages on the stone.

Noting three doorways in the false door ~ Three languages/blocks of information.

You would want to use something STANDARD in the encryption process:

Introducing: Advanced Encryption Standard ~ Key sizes:128, 192 or 256 bits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance...ption_Standard

Rounds 10, 12 or 14 (depending on key size)

128 ~ 192 ~ 256 are multiples of 64 bits. The rest of the math I've already presented but....

A basic tutorial which you should watch to understand the rest of what I'm going to present here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liKXtikP9F0

So where is the "key" in the image? And where does 76 come into play?

Remember two languages and N the "primer"?

I went to look at the number 76 and discovered:

76 duodecimal number is 64 ~ 76-12 = 64 (bits)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/76_%28number%29

The duodecimal system (also known as base 12 or dozenal) is a positional notation numeral system using twelve as its base.

Historically, units of time in many civilizations are duodecimal. There are twelve signs of the zodiac, twelve months in a year, and the Babylonians had twelve hours in a day (although at some point this was changed to 24).

The number twelve (that is, the number written as "12" in the base ten numerical system) is instead written as "10" in duodecimal (meaning "1 dozen and 0 units", instead of "1 ten and 0 units"), whereas the digit string "12" means "1 dozen and 2 units"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duodecimal

Two Units ~ Two observable Eyes (on the false door)

The Egyptian hieroglyph for N =

"3'of them equal = "Water" 3 is also the number of AES blocks: 128, 192, 256

the 12th letter of the Greek alphabet (remember the Rosetta Stone) is MU .

Mu was derived from the Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for water

which is:

In this image in the bottom left corner is the "block" with the four stars one surrounded by an Ovid of "Water" (three wavy lines representing such)

In this image it's center top:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_cipher

Four stars ~ four to the fourth power is what?

Noting: "3" stars in a row with a fourth sub key

=

(AES) 256

256 - 76 = 180 + 12 = 192

This block is what is termed the WATERMARK.

In cryptography, a watermarking attack is an attack on disk encryption methods where the presence of a specially crafted piece of data (e.g., a decoy file) can be detected by an attacker without knowing the encryption key.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermarking_attack

http://theory.stanford.edu/~mikeym/papers/SecureQIM.pdf

And this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initialization_vector

Suffice it to say if this has "watermark encryption"....

As the blind guy said in the movie Contact: "there's a whole lot more here". He was basically discovering a digital "image" with "sound". Which would be the primary reason to decode this in the tomb with a computer at hand.

But that's not all...Next:

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Cearna (13th September 2015), Dreamtimer (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    So that would be a bit less ambiguous

Open for interpretation as well. If that is indeed encryption of the AES Standard sort it would have to be from a time far in the future from the construction of the tomb. Which would of course equate to proof of some kind of time travel for it to get there in the first place.

One more thing to interpret:

On the false door are two empty "blocks" (upper left corner) and five blocks to the right of the outer false door... sitting there for what reason?

Interpreted as "block code"? See the video I just posted for "block code.

Note: I'm not quite done yet.....going for my second cup of coffee!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Cearna (13th September 2015), Dreamtimer (12th September 2015), Elen (13th September 2015)

Thanks
    So....

Lets revisit Jupiter for a moment and this post:

There's so much LMH inside Jupiter that it transforms the planet into an enormous generator. "A deep layer of liquid metallic hydrogen and Jupiter's rapid rotation (about 10 hours) create a magnetic field 450 million miles long -- the biggest entity in the solar system," says Bolton. Jupiter's magnetosphere can produce up to 10 million amps of electric current, with auroras that light up Jupiter’s poles more brightly than any other planet.
    In this thread I've outlined a whole bunch of alignments and lines of sight to Jupiter no?

So what is the significance to that and possible time travel and traversable worm holes?

http://jandeane81.com/threads/7186-6...#post841931022

Enter Kip thorn and expert on wormholes and whose work was expressed in the move Interstellar noting the tesseract and it's dimensions :

The resistance of magnetic flux to gravitational collapse

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~kip/scri...cans/II-11.pdf

So Jupiter creates a magnetic field 450 million miles long? Is this not significant to the dynamics of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge better know as a wormhole?

And what about Aldebaran being center stage in that tomb ceiling?

In Science Aldebaran is know as:

Aldebaran (α Tau, α Tauri, Alpha Tauri)

Aldebaran.... a Tau... also known as Alpha Tau

Alpha:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha

is the first letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 1. In English, the noun "alpha" is used as a synonym for "beginning", or "first" (in a series), reflecting its Greek roots.

Tau:

Greek letters in math....
    (tau)

τ (lower-case) represents:

an interval of time

So Alpha Tau = First Time

First time for what? First time travel and proof of the unproven theorem?

~

Least we not forget the Land of MU....

Noting Astronomical Simulations as the Main Clue: Part 2...Page 6 & 7 of PDF

Aldebaran you say?:

August 10 or August 11 was an important date in the Mataveri calendar. It is possible that the
    natives waited for the helical rising of the bright star Pollux (β Geminorum). It happened on August 10 from A.D. 1690 to A.D. 1720, and on August 11 from A.D. 1721 to A.D. 1796. I believe that on that day many warriors and priests met there and at Orongo.

Let us try to decipher them. For example, choose the year A.D. 1775. On December 20 (near the summer solstice) the azimuth of Aldebaran was 339.1° (23:44). On December 21 the azimuth of this star was 322.0° (00:44; the same night for the natives). The azimuth of Canopus was 177.5° (00:31) that night
    (Rjabchikov 2010a). It is obvious that the priests-astronomers looked at both stars during that and other nights.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1309/1309.6056.pdf
    And all those dates aligned with Jupiter as I've presented thus far?

Things they don't want you to know? Let me direct you to the Metropolitan Museum in New York.

On the Wiki page for this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astron...f_Senemut_Tomb

I direct you to the External links where they say:

Metropolitan Museum has a full scan of the ceiling

Well, they may have but funny thing....those images are not available. I've presented probably the only one's you'll be able to find or copies of. FULL SCANS are unavailable as it stands...so to decipher that ceiling from something other than a copied image you would have to go the the site of the tomb and actually take photos to decipher it. This tells me they really don't want people doing that now do they? And why not said the rabbit to Alice?

http://www.metmuseum.org/collection/...ue&rpp=30&pg=1

Red pill or blue pill?

Last edited by Shadowself, 12th September 2015 at 16:44.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Cearna (13th September 2015), Dreamtimer (12th September 2015), Elen (13th September 2015), lcam88 (1st October 2015)

Thanks
    Okay that's about it for today I'll add one more thing (some repeat) and let you digest what I've shared here:

~ Time ~

“I don’t understand you,” said Alice. “It’s dreadfully confusing!”
    “That’s the effect of living backwards,” the Queen said kindly:
    “it always makes one a little giddy at first—”
    “Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great astonishment. “I
    never heard of such a thing!”
    “–but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s memory
    works both ways.”
    “I’m sure mine only works one way,” Alice remarked. “I can’t
    remember things before they happen.”
    “It’s a poor sort of memory that only works backwards,” the
    Queen remarked.

~ Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar Has given you the call ~

~

All right,’ said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly,
    beginning with the end of the
    tail, and ending with the grin, which remained
    some time after the rest of it had gone.
    ‘Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin,’
    thought Alice, ’but a grin without a cat! It’s the
    most curious thing I ever saw in my life!’

No wonder Alice is surprised. In real life, assuming
    that cats do indeed smile, then the smile is a property of
    the cat – it makes no sense to think of a smile without a
    cat. And this goes for almost all physical properties. The
    polarization is a property of a photon, it makes no sense
    to have a polarization without a photon. Yet, as we will
    show here, in the interesting way of quantum mechanics, a photon polarization may exist where there is no
    photon at all. At least this is the story that quantum mechanics tells via pre- and post-selected measurements.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1202.0631.pdf

We have shown that Cheshire cats have a place in
    quantum mechanics – physical properties can be
    disembodied from the objects they belong to in a pre- and
    post-selected experiment. Although here we have only
    presented one example where a photon is disembodied
    from its polarization, it should be clear that this effect is
    completely general – we can separate, for example the
    spin from the charge of an electron, or internal energy
    of an atom from the atom itself. Furthermore it is important
    to realize that is not just that pointers of well prepared
    measuring devices indicate that the properties
    are disembodied – any external system which interacts
    weakly with the pre- and post-selected system will react
    accordingly.
    This therefore opens many intriguing questions, both
    conceptual and applied ones. First of all, how will
    an electron with charge and mass disembodied effect

A nearby electron? In an atom with the internal energy disembodied from the mass, what will the resulting
    gravitational field look like? What sort of thermal equilibrium will achieved by a system whose two degrees
    of freedom are separated? Furthermore, when considering more than two degrees of freedom, can we separate
    them all from each other? Can photons impart angular
    momentum to one object while their radiation pressure
    is felt by another object?

On the applied side, we may ask whether Cheshire
    cats are useful in precision measurements, just as weak
    measurements themselves have now shown to be useful
    as a powerful amplification technique .

Suppose​

for example that we wish to perform a measurement​

in which the magnetic moment plays the central role,​

whilst the charge causes unwanted disturbances. Using
    this scheme it would appear possible to remove this disturbance, in a post-selected manner (i.e. heralded), by
    producing a Cheshire cat where the charge is confined
    to a region of the experiment far from the magnetic moment.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Cearna (13th September 2015), Dreamtimer (12th September 2015), Elen (13th September 2015), Gemma (13th September 2015), lcam88 (1st October 2015)

Thanks
    By the time I've ingested this properly I'll have created even more pathways and fuzzy dendrites!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Cearna (13th September 2015), Elen (13th September 2015)

Thanks
    Wow...did I break the brain circuit? Well perhaps my brain circuit is broken! Yeah....That's the ticket. It's just me seeing something that is not there.

Icam88?

I'll leave you with this to contemplate.

Mind you I did not write this but it goes so nicely with this thread and I could not resist.

Stargate
    Making Star Trek Real
    Jack Sarfatti
    Internet Science Education Project
    Foreword

“The future, and the future alone, is the home of explanation.”
    Henry Dwight Sedgwick

“Sarfatti's Cave is the name I'll give to the Caffe Trieste in San Francisco, where Jack Sarfatti, Ph.D. in physics, writes his poetry, evokes his mystical, miracle-working ancestors, and has conducted a several-decade-long seminar on the nature of reality … to a rapt succession of espresso scholars. ... It's Jack Sarfatti against the world, and he is indomitable. …One of his soaring theories is that things, which have not happened, yet can cause events in the present. … Cornell University B.A. , University of California Ph.D., his credentials are impeccable. Following is a quotation from a Lecture given to a San Francisco State physics seminar on 30 April 1991:

CAUSALITY VIOLATING QUANTUM ACTION AT A DISTANCE
    By Dr. Jack Sarfatti

The universe is created by intelligent design but the Designer lives in our far future and has evolved from us … Perhaps, all the works of cultural genius, from the music of Mozart to the physics of Einstein, have their real origin in the future. The genius may be a real psychic channeler whose mind is open to telepathic messages from the future. The genius must be well trained in his or her craft and intellectually disciplined with the integrity of the warrior in order to properly decode the quantum signals from the future. The purpose of our existence would then be to ensure, not only the creation of life on earth, but also the creation of the big bang itself! We obviously cannot fail since the universe cannot have come into existence without us in this extreme example of Borgesian quantum solipsism [bolstered by John Archibald Wheeler’s “observer-participator” and “the universe as a self-excited circuit]. Existentialism is wrong because it is an incorrect extrapolation of the old physics. Breton’s surrealism, with its Jungian idea of meaningful coincidence, is closer to the truth. This would then be the final secret of the Illuminati – that charismatic chain of adepts in quixotic quest of their ‘Impossible Dream’ of the Grail. Enough of my subjective vision. Now on to the objective physics. Gold, Herbert. Bohemia: Where Art, Angst, Love & Strong Coffee Meet.

Love the last line:

Coffee lust ~ Effect Soul

Cont:

There is now a significant body of results on quantum interactions with closed timelike curves (CTCs) in the quantum information literature, … As a consequence, there is a prima facie argument exploiting entanglement that CTC interactions would enable superluminal and, indeed, effectively instantaneous signaling. …. Using the consistency condition, we show that there is a procedure that allows Alice to signal to Bob in the past via relayed superluminal communications between spacelike-separated Alice and Clio, and spacelike-separated Clio and Bob. This opens the door to time travel paradoxes in the classical domain … offering a possible window on what we might expect in a future theory of quantum gravity. Quantum interactions with closed timelike curves and superluminal signaling, Jeffrey Bub and Allen Stairs, PHYSICAL REVIEW A 89, 022311 (2014)

‘In this case, Bob possesses the unknown state even before Alice implements the teleportation. Causality is not violated because Bob cannot foresee Alice’s measurement result, which is completely random. But, if we could pick out only the proper result, the resulting “projective” teleportation would allow us to travel along spacelike intervals, to escape from black holes, or to travel in time.” Seth Lloyd et-

This is a series of blog essays about teleological destiny, quick time travel to colonize Earthlike exoplanets through stargates, and the possibility that we are three-dimensional hologram images in a virtual reality programmed by a cosmological conscious super-intelligence that is alive and well on our future two-dimensional dark energy edge of space that we can ever hope to see with light signals. My speculative hypothesis-conjecture of this book is that our idea of time and cause and effect is profoundly wrong. In particular the “unproven theorem paradox” of time travel is not a paradox at all.
    “The “unproved theorem” paradox points out that if there are CTCs, then it might be possible to take a published proof of a theorem into the past and present it to someone, who then uses it to produce the very manuscript that leads to the theorem’s publication Bub & Stairs op-cit

Evidence on “brain presponse” (Libet, Radin, Bierman, Bem) suggests that our consciousness and creativity are such meme self-creating strange loops. The universe does only not emerge out of the past, but is also pulled toward the future for a purpose. This idea is not new in philosophy, but has reappeared in physics starting with the work of John Archibald Wheeler and Richard Feynman in the 1940s. This back-from-the-future effect is needed to understand the nature of both dark matter and dark energy that is most of the stuff in our accelerating universe and most importantly to understand our own consciousness and how to reach the stars and beyond.

~

If even a small quotient of the above is correct...It's all clear, you were meant to be here!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtGjJVcrKQU

Time travel experiment demonstrates how to avoid the grandfather paradox

http://phys.org/news/2011-03-grandfather-paradox.html

And last for the day since I've apparently lost everyone here I'll add this video to that information and how you say...

Quiff Pop?

Listen to what William Henry says in the first part of this video. The rest is pretty interesting as well.

Last edited by Shadowself, 30th September 2015 at 13:46.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Elen (30th September 2015)

Thanks
    You most certainly haven't lost everyone here. It's just taking me a bit of time to keep up. And life is going on which involves much work on the house and some computer issues.

I remain fascinated and attentive. You are causing me to learn more about many things I only knew a tiny bit.

I'll be back for more commentary and perhaps some questions.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Elen (30th September 2015), lcam88 (30th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sorry Shadowself, I haven't read or absorbed your posts. I'll have a reply soon. And thank you for posting.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Elen (30th September 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Shadowself, I've been reading your posts as well, and I must say they are compelling and interesting. Love the way that you dig into the Glyphs with no respect or impunity to the main-stream beliefs. I feel for your loss, though, but realises that you are moving on in your life. Great work, unusual and flowing in a natural good way. Good to see you back. Have a Coffee on me, just remember to add lots of water after the coffee.

Elen
    Last edited by Elen, 30th September 2015 at 16:58. Reason: miss speling

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), lcam88 (30th September 2015), lookbeyond (1st October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As I read your posts, I thank you for them so that I may keep track of where I am.

As I was reading the post 128, I couldn't help but think of the word-magic associations in another thread. I posted an interesting video of a Poem: Macrometa metaphors that examines puns in an interesting way. I see you are using a similar type of examination with syllables and words in your midst.

One that caught my attention coincidentally is: why <=> way

Post 129, keyword: quantum entanglement.

Quote Originally posted by Shadowself
    We have shown that Cheshire cats have a place in
    quantum mechanics – physical properties can be
    disembodied from the objects they belong to in a pre- and
    post-selected experiment. Although here we have only
    presented one example where a photon is disembodied
    from its polarization, it should be clear that this effect is
    completely general – we can separate, for example the
    spin from the charge of an electron, or internal energy
    of an atom from the atom itself. Furthermore it is important
    to realize that is not just that pointers of well prepared
    measuring devices indicate that the properties
    are disembodied – any external system which interacts
    weakly with the pre- and post-selected system will react
    accordingly.
    This therefore opens many intriguing questions, both
    conceptual and applied ones. First of all, how will
    an electron with charge and mass disembodied effect

A nearby electron
    ? In an atom with the internal energy disembodied from the mass, what will the resulting
    gravitational field look like? What sort of thermal equilibrium will achieved by a system whose two degrees
    of freedom are separated? Furthermore, when considering more than two degrees of freedom, can we separate
    them all from each other? Can photons impart angular
    momentum to one object while their radiation pressure
    is felt by another object?
    Firstly, it is possible to polarized a photon in 1D (the point). This is different and distinct from horizontal, vertical or any other 2D reference. In fact the physics behind modern 3D movies exploits this. A right spin, or a left spin. That would mean that what we know of as a photon moment in 1D is actually existing in at least 2D. A location and a spin. You can then extend that to billions of photons, all of them creating a kaleidoscope type effect in the moments as each exists also as a moment of spin.

It may even make sense to say that spin defines an aspect, perhaps a reference frame, for each photon. Saying it in a different way, such a frame of reference is based on the space around an electron, photon or object. Going back to my interpretation of Schrodinger's cat experiment, suppose it does not mean to say anything about parallel universes, but suppose it means to say that aspects of quantum state (whether entangled or not) also supports a state where some aspect of the state is undefined. In Schrodingers experiment, atomic decay is 50% possible and its effect on the cat is undefined insofar as you may observe that experiment; observation being defined as a quantum state of the experiment that is entangling with your (the observers) quantum state as described by your interaction with it.

And as we look upon everything there is around us; we are not aware of spin polarities of the photons that are detected by our eyes, much less are we aware of spin states of materials in our midst. It is known that mass is mostly empty space, but we cannot be sure whether the effects of that mass is so drastic as to influence all the space in its midst or whether the midsts has conditions that give rise to the appearance of mass. The causality of the motions and energy may indeed be undefined in the interaction with us. Perhaps an equilibrium in some type of oscillation may be considered... But when we reexamine the meaning of Shrodingers cat experiment, we may also accept that the presence of mass does not _need_ to be defined, we may accept that only the space need be defined in a way where the possibility of mass being present is favorable.

It gives credence to an idea that inertia is not an effect of mass, but the space that mass occupies. IE the presumption that inertia caused by mass is at least challenged.

This all because the spin of a local "system", or moment, occupies space and creates a divide where the reference frame of that space is different from the surroundings; within that reference frame the rules are different from the surrounding space. Lastly, why should the passage of time, a charge, or even the forces that appear be different from mass in its relationship to the reference frame?

Shadowself, perhaps a worthy assumption to be challenged is whether material and objects being measured are really worthy of focus. Maybe it is more important to focus on the motions and energies at play in the space around materials and objects? Would that reveal new meaning in the materials you are sharing?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018)