Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Degrees of Separation: Order from Chaos

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    I am adding this image and ask that while listening to this video you occasionally look at it.

CTC's

In mathematical physics, a closed timelike curve (CTC) is a world line in a Lorentzian manifold, of a material particle in spacetime that is "closed", returning to its starting point.

Last edited by Shadowself, 22nd July 2015 at 16:33.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Amenjo (22nd July 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2015), lcam88 (22nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Walter Russell
    The rose blooming in my garden is of Acturus a part as it is of you and me.

The universe sways to the swaying of the rose in my garden.
    Some perspective regarding...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Amenjo (22nd July 2015), Shadowself (26th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    A cube:

Four sides with a top and a bottom = 6 sides

Hypercube:

In geometry, a hypercube is an n-dimensional analogue of a square (n = 2) and a cube (n = 3). It is a closed, compact, convex figure whose 1-skeleton consists of groups of opposite parallel line segments aligned in each of the space's dimensions, perpendicular to each other and of the same length.

tesseract:

In geometry, the tesseract, also called an 8-cell or regular octachoron or cubic prism, is the four-dimensional analog of the cube; the tesseract is to the cube as the cube is to the square. Just as the surface of the cube consists of 6 square faces, the hypersurface of the tesseract consists of 8 cubical cells. The tesseract is one of the six convex regular 4-polytopes.

Oh look what I see!

A generalization of the cube to dimensions greater than three is called a "hypercube", "n-cube" or "measure polytope"

Now isn't that the thing found in the middle of the Black hole in the move Interstellar?

But wait...

~

A six cube!

In geometry, a 6-cube is a six-dimensional hypercube with 64 vertices, 192 edges

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6-cube

~

If you intersect lines from all sides of a cube you would get a single point totaling 6 with a point in the middle. Add another point for a total of seven points. But the cube only has 6 sides...intersecting to make a point in the middle.

Now add an outside point that would be a total of 8

8 X 8 = 64

Oh boy there's that number again!

But let me show you something else

A point of origin and destination:

And let me show you one other thing:

Look at the inverted long V shape with the Red Dot (Aldebaran)

And look at this:

Check out the "7th" seal!

seven points to outline a course to a position...to find a destination within any three dimensional space, you need six points to determine the exact location...but to chart a course, you need a point of origin...

So, which came first the chicken or the egg? Am I seeing a Hollywood movie made on this or this was made from a Hollywood movie? Because I'm telling you there it sits in an 18th dynasty tomb!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercube

Gamma symbol:

Flipped around:

Gamma/Time Dilation

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlJNsRZ4WxI

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGsbBw1I0Rg

Squaring the circle

There are three classical problems in Greek mathematics which were extremely influential in the development of geometry. These problems were those of squaring the circle, doubling the cube and trisecting an angle. Although these are closely linked, we choose to examine them in separate articles. The present article studies what has become the most famous for these problems, namely the problem of squaring the circle or the quadrature of the circle as it is sometimes called.

One of the fascinations of this problem is that it has been of interest throughout the whole of the history of mathematics. From the oldest mathematical documents known up to the mathematics of today the problem and related problems concerning π have interested both professional mathematicians and amateur mathematicians.

One of the oldest surviving mathematical writings is the Rhind papyrus, named after the Scottish Egyptologist A Henry Rhind who purchased it in Luxor in 1858. It is a scroll about 6 metres long and 1/3 of a metre wide and was written around 1650 BC by the scribe Ahmes who copied a document which is 200 years older. This gives date for the original papyrus of about 1850 BC but some experts believe that the Rhind papyrus is based on a work going back to 3400 BC.

You can see more about the Rhind papyrus in the History topic article Egyptian papyri.

More here:

http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/h...he_circle.html

~

Squaring the Circle

An interesting fact is that it is because π is transcendental that it’s impossible to square the circle, as the ancients had tried so hard to do. This fact became known only in the nineteenth century, when algebraic numbers became well-understood. It so happens that to square the circle, meaning to construct with straightedge and compass a square whose area is the same as that of a given circle, is tantamount to solving an equation with rational coefficients and getting π as the solution. This is impossible because π is transcendental, and therefore not algebraic. There can never be such an equation that would yield π as a solution.

From this:

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cr.../#.VYcr5fnYF0z

~

Meton: Ah! These are my special rods for measuring the air. You see, the air is shaped - how shall I put it? - like a sort of extinguisher: so all I have to do is to attach this flexible rod at the upper extremity, take the compasses, insert the point here, and - you see what I mean?

Peisthetaerus: No.

Meton: Well I now apply the straight rod - so - thus squaring the circle: and there you are. In the center you have your market place: straight streets leading into it, from here, from here, from here. Very much the same principle, really, as the rays of a star: the star itself is circular, but sends out straight rays in every direction.

Like this:

Wow! you are super smart! I think I could maybe grok this in the morning with some coffee, but right now Im getting it right brain style..

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), bsbray (2nd August 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), lcam88 (27th July 2015), Shadowself (26th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thank you MaryMay however I have so much more to learn I feel like a beginner most of the time.

Right brain is a great place to start!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), bsbray (2nd August 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), lcam88 (27th July 2015), MaryMay (9th August 2015), ZShawn (2nd August 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    First let's start off by measuring sound.

Harmonic Series:

Notice designated numerical value given to f-Sharp

How odd that the frequency for F-Sharp is 2816

That it is the 11th Harmonic

What is mod9?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Shadowself: This is brilliant. Thank you on behalf of this planet. Long overdue (I'm sure you understand why I say this)

Please know you have my absolute respect and love.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (1st August 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), MaryMay (9th August 2015), Shadowself (1st August 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    So, we spend all this time talking about randomness and it's not real. Have the evolutionists heard?

I wonder how long the odds-makers have known. Sam?

Now I feel like I need to research knowledge about hubs.
    Part 1

Actually - odds making is a science that must ignore "other worldly possibility."

Also, depending on the goals of "the client" of an odds maker (whereby the client can also BE the odds maker) determines which odds are desired. I would imagine this statement may not make sense so I will give an example.

In a scenario where Team A is playing Team B such that if the game were played 1,000 times and there are no ties possible such as a basketball game, that Team A would win 500 times and Team B would win 500 one would imagine that the odds put out by a book maker would logically be "pick em'" (where the money line is the same for both sides and there is no point spread. But perhaps in this same scenario, Team A is a widely popular selection and Team B is discounted by the general public. The odds maker would take this into consideration and perhaps open Team A up as a 1.5 point favorite. All meant to achieve a balanced book for the bookie.

But then we have the wiseguys who wait for that line to get pushed up to -2 or higher. And when they perceive the public has bet it up as far as it will go, they will pounce on that +2 or better Team B selection.

Some books will keep their line low as they prefer NOT to get the bets from the wiseguys so they will stay at -1 or even pickem.

All the above is simply meant to demonstrate that an odds maker takes the underlying view that everything IS random and that analysis of all the factors jammed into a computer program will predict the correct odds such that if the game were played 1,000 times, the won/loss amount would balance out.

Now for Part 2

What actually happens (when one pays close attention and has developed the capacity to read metaphors and other forms of not rational dot connection) one does indeed discover the most incredible anomalies. Sometimes, to see them in advance can pay off. They make absolutely zero handicapping sense yet...

A great example is the winner of the NFL Super Bowl XXXVI in 2002. Recall lovely 9/11 and recall the lovely legislation all ready to go into law we know was called "The Patriot Act." How odd that a team which had been mediocre for the past several years and had lost their starting QB in week 2 suddenly goes on a run where they end up winning the Super Bowl and just happen to be called, the Patriots.

I remember this one because of my own personal experience related to a precognition of 9/11 and thus, when I noticed the Pats start their run in early November, I placed a 100 wager at 27 to 1 that they win the Super Bowl all based on their name. Cha-ching.... I won.

Yet I will also admit that as far as sports betting goes, I am historically a loser financially. The reasons are more related to poor money management skills. I was a always a good handicapper, I just could not overcome my compulsions such as doubling up during losing streaks and backing off (to lock up winnings) when I was hot.
    Last edited by Chester, 1st August 2015 at 23:04.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    laws of probability indicate though that the house always wins in the end, no matter what streaks some individuals may tap into

how else did vegas get built except by hopium addicts bringing their money there by the barrow full

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ZShawn View Post
    laws of probability indicate though that the house always wins in the end, no matter what streaks some individuals may tap into

how else did vegas get built except by hopium addicts bringing their money there by the barrow full
    Bingo

It's just a ride

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ShadowSelf, Amazing! how you have put this together.
    Thank you for your time in this matter. Just skimming it is absolutely fascinating. Planning on going back now and looking deeper. I really like how you co-ordinate the tunes to the subject matter...sweet!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (2nd August 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2015), MaryMay (9th August 2015), Shadowself (16th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "What if I told you of a certain predetermined Destiny Matrix that is used to the advantage of only a very discrete group? What if I told you it's used as and end to a means?" (from Hollywood Insider thread)

This is connected, is it not?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    "What if I told you of a certain predetermined Destiny Matrix that is used to the advantage of only a very discrete group? What if I told you it's used as and end to a means?" (from Hollywood Insider thread)

This is connected, is it not?
    Possibly.....possibly. To be determined. If one can control time via information and travel...well....what do you think?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2015)

Thanks
    I listened to a recent video from the Farsight Institute regarding the Great Pyramid of Giza. One session was focused on the individual who desired to have the pyramids built.

This individual was perceived as an important male subject in an ornate building. He had a head injury or tumor. He knew this, was resigned to it. He wanted to leave a legacy.

There were some other individuals perceived and an 'unhealthy plot' to possibly kill someone.

There was a conflict over the release of information, and the control of that information.

There was advanced computer technology and storage of huge quantities of information.

I thought of this thread.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Shadowself (16th August 2015)

Thanks
    Good Morning!

Saw that video myself. Don't know what to think about it just yet.

On that note sorry for the delay on this thread. I have to confess my hand is giving me so many problems that I had to stop for awhile. I've had something called a Stellate Ganglion Nerve Block which has seemed to work only slightly. But the worst part is I started taking a drug that is a narcotic. Something called Oxycodone at 10 mgs. This stuff is HORRIBLE and while yes it killed the pain it's also probably killed some brain cells. I have stopped taking it for that very reason and told the doctor and his nurse to find a way to get rid of the pain and not mask it. I told them I would not be taking any more of this medicine/narcotic.

So while I was taking it I of course could not think straight because this stuff is killer to the thinking process. I've been off it for a week now and am feeling much better except my hand is killing me still. So now I'm in physical therapy and going to get one more nerve block as it's said the second one will probably do the trick. I'm hopeful anyway as this is really starting to get to me.

There's only so much you can do for this combination I've gotten of Kienbock's disease coupled with RSD. The RSD has taken over and it's not good. Don't believe me here is a site devoted to it and a video:

http://www.rsdhope.org/what-is-crps.html

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w162jg-X9o0

So this explains why I've stopped for awhile. Because when I get to it again I want to be very accurate with my writing and not be influenced by this condition I've found myself in.

Be patient...I will return to finish this.

ps; Any remote healers out there want to give it a shot....go for it! I need all the help I can get dealing with the medical industry!
    Last edited by Shadowself, 16th August 2015 at 14:43.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Dreamtimer (16th August 2015)

Thanks
    Boy I hope your hand gets better! :unity:

I don't have any personal opinions on Courtney Brown or his work, but that sure caught my attention. I don't dismiss connections or coincidences as meaningless. If you recall the tailor Garak from DS9, he said, "...I believe in coincidences. I don't trust coincidences".

I'll just do some reviewing in the meantime...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post: