Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Degrees of Separation: Order from Chaos

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am caught overwhelmed and weeping at your post and sighting of your Son's photo and afraid that I will not adequately find words to be able to convey to you, someone I do not know, how much I feel and admire your quest to never give up ~ I wanted to share that I deeply respect and support your beautiful and profound persistence, determination, and love. Perhaps an emoticon would be the best way for me to say without words, but alas, will pale dreadfully to what I just felt.

Nope, sorry couldn't find one adequate enough either

All the best to you Shadowself
    Gemma

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), bsbray (28th June 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), MaryMay (26th July 2015), Shadowself (28th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Hello Gemma,

Thanks for your heartfelt message. Yesterday being his birthday I decided not to post anything besides that.

I must relay to others regardless of the grief I've experienced...I am without a doubt a very bless person. I often wonder what I ever did to deserve it but I have been. Believe me when I tell you I don't take it for granted either. I have another son (my youngest) who simply amazes me every day. What did I do to deserve such a soul for a son? I don't know...but I'm grateful every day and thank my lucky stars! He calls me just to talk. What kids do that? Not many. They're usually too busy to call their mothers. But he does..and we laugh and talk for hours sometimes. He'll call me just to tell me how he just pruned his broccoli plant from his garden. He'll call me to tell me about his latest girl friend or newest job adventure.

Like I said I don't know what I ever did to deserve to be so blessed but I am truly....

On that note I'm also in some bad shape as as far as my hand goes and I'm going to have no choice but to slow down the posting as it's quite painful. My doctor just put me in another type of cast and it's pretty hard to type as well.

I'm not stopping ....It's just going to slow down from here. But believe me when I tell you what I'm going to share from here on out will be quite interesting. What I've done so far is lay out the ground work...the validating information that makes it far more than just guess work.

Intrigued yet? You'll see...

Stars...Black holes and revelations....

Last edited by Shadowself, 28th June 2015 at 16:51.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), bsbray (28th June 2015), Chester (5th July 2015), Ciauzar (2nd July 2015), Dreamtimer (29th June 2015), Gemma (28th June 2015), MaryMay (26th July 2015), RealityCreation (5th July 2015)

Thanks
    The significance of the top portion of the image/star map is quite interesting. It's also been a big controversy between Egyptology and Astronomers. There is something quite unique that they have been trying to determine.

In particular....this:

The empty boat represents Mars

So why is it empty? Many would presume it's because this would indicate a particular alignment and view of the night sky. Being that Mars is not visible....so when might this be? And what exactly is the significance? Particularly since Aldebaran is a Key star in the bottom portion:

This is most likely showing a particular alignment and time.....but when?

Think on that for awhile and I'll be back soon to show you what I discovered.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Amenjo (29th June 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), Ciauzar (2nd July 2015), Dreamtimer (29th June 2015), lcam88 (29th June 2015), RealityCreation (5th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Shadowself:
    What a beautiful picture of your son! The song was wonderful -- sending you Peace and Joy!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Ciauzar (2nd July 2015), Shadowself (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    So...Good morning!

I will try my best to post as long as my hand holds out. So bare with me as I attempt to show you some interesting dates and some interesting qualities about a certain planet discovered.

Now during my search for this code I stopped for a time when I was sidetracked by a group working on some kind of Pyramid that was alleged to be built in Russia. This pyramid was also in some way connected to the work at CERN. It was also said that the top of this pyramid was a crystal. That there were "measurements" and alignments involved with the building of this pyramid.

I was also told a date that might be the testing of this pyramid. I will be sharing that date here soon. Because this particular date also had great importance to developing calendars for measuring days and time etc.

~

So first of all...this image in the tomb is quite interesting and has been worked on for quite some time to determine when exactly this might be. When this alignment of stars and constellations might have occurred.

First I'm going to leave you with a paper written by one who has studied this map and the Abstract:

Link...(happy reading):

https://www.academia.edu/4993866/The...nd_imagination
    Last edited by Shadowself, 4th July 2015 at 19:11.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (5th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    So...here is a view where Mars would not be in view of the northern hemisphere but clearly Aldebaran would be. It's also an interesting date which I will be sharing here soon.

I also at this time would like you to note the vicinity of Jupiter.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO27Wjl8e9c

This freaky fluid as NASA calls it is:

A Freaky Fluid inside Jupiter?

"Liquid metallic hydrogen has low viscosity, like water, and it's a good electrical and thermal conductor,"

Makes for one gigantic generator!

It's important to understand this behemoth because it wielded a lot of influence in the solar system's formation. After the sun took shape out of the solar nebula, Jupiter formed from the majority of leftover material. The state and composition of the material remaining just after the sun formed are preserved in Jupiter.

"It holds the heirloom recipe that made our solar system's first planets," says Bolton. "And we want it."

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...1/09aug_juno3/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallic_hydrogen
    Last edited by Shadowself, 4th July 2015 at 17:17.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (5th July 2015), Dreamtimer (5th July 2015), Elen (13th September 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    Speculation: Is Jupiter the Eye of Horus?

O Osiris the King, the gods have knit together your face for you and Horus has given you his Eye, that you may see with it.

Speculation here: http://home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/bowles.html

http://home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/bowles2.html

Well? ....lets see....
    Last edited by Shadowself, 4th July 2015 at 17:42.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (5th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    There has been a whole lot of speculation as to what exactly they are doing there at the CERN Location which is located in Switzerland of course.

In the circles I've investigated there is this one I noted last year. His name is John Walker from Fourmilab. Allow me to share with you a twitter note:

This would indicate radiation:

On one of his trips to CERN he realates this:

..."While nobody is allowed in the accelerator tunnels and detector halls while the machine is running (for the excellent reason that the radiation and magnetic field would quickly kill them), during the stand-down the environment is benign and, if you know somebody, it is possible to visit these magnificent machines".

http://www.fourmilab.ch/images/CERN_2013/

http://www.fourmilab.ch/nav/topics/map.html

http://www.fourmilab.ch/

What is emitted from a black hole according to Stephen Hawking and coincidentally named after him?

Hawking radiation.

So is it true the rumors that CERN might be causing and making tiny black holes? Might they be working on creating a stable worm hole? Or studying such in the offing of particle acceleration? Something to certainly think about....

Noting John Walker is a computer programmer with a wide variety of interests:

http://www.fourmilab.ch/nav/topics/map.html

A trip to CERN and the South Pole in 2013 among others...

http://www.fourmilab.ch/images/antarctica_2013/

http://www.fourmilab.ch/images/CERN_2013/
    Last edited by Shadowself, 4th July 2015 at 18:07.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Cosmic accelerators

Black holes are well known for their ability to pull matter into them. But not all material near a black hole finds itself lost. Some bits of matter just outside the point of no return (called the event horizon) are accelerated away at near-light speeds, creating jets of particles shooting out above and below the black holes.

"I like to call black holes 'cosmic LHCs,' or very powerful particle accelerators," Nemmen said, referring to the Large Hadron Collider, an underground machine in Switzerland that speeds protons to 99.9999991 percent the speed of light.

When matter is spun away from a black hole in the form of a jet, most of its energy goes into its motion, but some of it is changed into light in the form of gamma-rays. Nemmen and his team studied findings on 293 previously observed black holes and calculated how efficiently the jets converted energy to light. They found that the rate scaled across the range of black holes.

"This was one of the surprises of this work, that this efficiency of conversion of the energy into light is essentially the same for black holes with very different masses, very different ages and completely different environments," Nemmen said.

Black holes are powerful beasts, interesting in and of themselves. But by accelerating ionized gas, they also have the potential to change their environment. Heating up space, they could affect the production of new stars, thereby influencing the galaxy they live in.

"These jets might be powerful agents of creating changes in the host galaxy," Nemmen said.

http://www.space.com/18893-black-hol...ilarities.html

~

WATER emitted from a black hole:

http://www.mpifr-bonn.mpg.de/pressreleases/2003/2

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog...r-geysers.html

Discovery of WATER being emitted from a black hole....

~

In ancient Egyptian this is the letter N:

Three of them make the word for water:

There has been much speculation about the constellation represented by four stars encircled by an ovoid

The wavy lines around the middle star (three of them) represent WATER.....Which is also the "PRIMER" to the code.
    I'll get into the code later.....

Interesting no? Coincidence? We'll see...I'll give you time to digest some of this information....then I'll be back with those dates...Hand needs a rest.

"Glaciers melting in the dead of night...."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LgcDpTH47g

Note: there are 3 n's in the word:

"In the beginning...god created...."

The first day of creation in the 1493 Nuremberg Chronicle

~

Last for this post:

Wasn't it Russia that was some how involved in this spinnning light show?
    When matter is spun away from a black hole in the form of a jet, most of its energy goes into its motion, but some of it is changed into light in the form of gamma-rays. Nemmen and his team studied findings on 293 previously observed black holes and calculated how efficiently the jets converted energy to light. They found that the rate scaled across the range of black holes.

Blueshift: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blueshift

The inner horizon, radiation is blueshifted as it accumulates.

"Field of Turquoise and the Blue One, Lake of Turquoise,
    traveling with turquoise, Lord of Turquoise, and open door of the blue sky".

Indicates blueshift or the high frequency light associated with
    approaching radiation.

In contrast, radiation moving away from the observer appears redshifted.
    The Dead King observes:

he who departs is red and smeared

"N" has gone up in the red hour.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/7186-6...#post841929281
    Last edited by Shadowself, 4th July 2015 at 20:14.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Amenjo (4th July 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (5th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    Good morning!

I know what you're thinking. Lot's of this seems quite ambiguous right? I thought so too for awhile until I started connecting some dots.

I have to run errands here today but will be back with those dates I promised.

Here is a teaser:

Want to see the night sky when the Norway spiral occurred FROM Norway? For kicks and giggles because I didn't know the exact time I plugged in 11:11...and the date December 9th, 2009. here it is:

Oh wait couldn't be! On 10 December 2009, the Russian Ministry of Defence confirmed that a Bulava missile test had failed.

Last edited by Shadowself, 5th July 2015 at 15:59.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (6th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    okay then;

Lots of speculation on this blue spiral from Norway. The photo I presented was a view from Norway.

But through some efforts there was an analysis done on this thing what ever it was.

It was determined the center volocity was at 8000 RPM's. Can you imagine! It was also determined that this spiral was not directly over Norway but:

Contrary to some assertions that have placed this event over Norway or Finland, the vector analysis establishes the initial spiral over the Russian province of Murmansk and the Kola Peninsula with the origin (contrail) located in the vicinity of the western White Sea...
    Oh okay so back to the drawing board. It was headed Northeast so I reconfigured it from Murmansk in a NE direction....Here is what I got. I also determined it happened just before 8AM so I used 7:53 as the time...

But that is not the interesting part. In this analysis in 2011 they analyzed a video:

http://www.spellconsulting.com/reali...ion_Velocities

Where at the end it created one huge "apparent" black hole:

Last edited by Shadowself, 5th July 2015 at 20:25.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Amenjo (5th July 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (6th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    So in 2009 the Russians had a foul up test which at first they denied then the next day admitted.

A few years later:

Then later I start up with this group where somebody tells me and other members of this group that there is this experiment being done in Russia. It involves a pyramid...it involves "brackish water"...it involves a "crystal top" to the pyramid....and quite interestingly it has an "atomic clock" perched in the center toward the top.

Then I'm told that they are going to "test" this thing...possibly...on August 11, 2012.

Well now...That it turns out is quite an interesting date. It happens to be the date the Mayan Calander was started. To be exact it was the starting-point equivalent to August 11, 3114 BCE in the proleptic Gregorian calendar or 6 September in the Julian calendar (−3113 astronomical).

So I checked out these dates and a few others and noticed pattern.

First date to check the one of the supposed test: August 11, 2012

An alignment of the moon, Jupiter, and Aldebaran.

Okay I thought what's the significance? First thing I thought of was Jupiter as a great relay power station of sorts. But remember this was just a test right? A measurement of sorts. But for what? And why? I really had no idea.

Then I started to look into this date and much to my surprise I ran into this star Aldebaran once again. Only this time it was in the middle of the pacific ocean.

So, here I am one morning having my coffee while researching the Cornell University Library for "philosophy of physics" and what do you suppose pops up?

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor and retrieve my coffee cup....I find this:

Title:

The Astronomical and Ethnological Components
    of the Cult of Bird -Man on Easter Island

What? What the heck is that doing in the "Physics" category I ask myself?

So I click on it and do a bit of skim reading.

My eyes popped out of my head!

Astronomical Simulations as the Main Clue: Part 2...Page 6 & 7 of PDF

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1309/1309.6056.pdf

reading this part 2...

Aldebaran you say?

Reading further...

August 10 or August 11 was an important date in the Mataveri calendar. It is possible that the
    natives waited for the helical rising of the bright star Pollux (β Geminorum). It happened on August 10 from A.D. 1690 to A.D. 1720, and on August 11 from A.D. 1721 to A.D. 1796. I believe that on that day many warriors and priests met there and at Orongo

So, let me get this straight. These priest gather on this date and have these humungous statues built for what exactly? When?

And according to the author Churchward, Mu "extended from somewhere north of Hawaii to the south as far as the Fijis and Easter Island."...ETC ETC ETC???

And they're a cult of bird-man/men?

Then to top it off the flippin' Mayans create a calendar that BEGINS on August 11?

~

So I checked those dates:

August 10, 1690

August 11, 1796 when the dates stopped for this particular activity at Easter Island:

Notice the proximity of Jupiter in all of these...
    Last edited by Shadowself, 5th July 2015 at 22:13.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    So let's take a look at the Mayan Calendar dates:

starting-point equivalent to August 11, 3114 BCE in the proleptic Gregorian calendar or 6 September in the Julian calendar (−3113 astronomical).
    August 11 3114:

Sep 6 3113

Now...let's look at that big day where nothing happened on December 21, 2012

Are you seeing the pattern? The proximity to Jupiter and the line of sight to Aldebaran?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (6th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    That's about it for today...my hand is giving out. Next the missing boat Mars and the code with center stage:

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Amenjo (6th July 2015), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (6th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    Okay...I don't have much time today. But I'd like to add this conversation between Icam88 and myself which was off topic on the thread but needs to be put here:

Posts number 106 through 109 here:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/7322-A...#post841931156

For further response.

Thanks Icam88!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2018), Chester (1st August 2015), Dreamtimer (6th July 2015)