Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 6 Degrees of Separation: Order from Chaos

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Saved by zero?

Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    It's been said if there is anybody "out there"...they would communicate with numbers. A universal language?

So I have to tell you I ran into that Sacred Geometry video long after I discovered the code and the numbers. It just fit in so nicely with what I found.

For example this:

432 divided by 9 is 48.

9 x 9 = 81

81 - 48 = 33

Numbers and their series....but to what exactly?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHYIGy1dyd8

Starting off with nine:

In ancient Egypt there were 9 primary gods.

The Ennead (Ancient Greek: meaning a collection of nine things)

Now depending on the cult in charge at the time you won's see some interesting and popular gods.

Where is Thoth? Ptah? Sekhmet or Hathor?

Where is Neith the one spoken of earlier on in this thread?

In the case of Osiris and Isis...Horus (who is not one of the nine) is born.

Perhaps there's another way to look at these Nine gods.

Perhaps they are principals?

I ran into a scroll. On this scroll was listed nine principals.

Out of these principals are born others...

The first four Principals written were fairly basic Physics.

1) Compression
    2) Spin
    3) Spark
    4) Mass

Now before I get to number five and 6 which was a doozy!!! I'll tell you I've already provided number 7 which was frequency. But I've not shown you how it was used in conjunction with the Pyramid ...yet.

In number 5 & 6 you'll see the god Set/Seth/God of Chaos like you've never seen him before. The corresponding numbers as well.

While I gather more data...for the moment I leave you with the early Pre-Newtonian concepts of measuring Mass and their corresponding Gods :

Scale balances the force of one object's/mass weight against the force of another object's/mass weight.

Perhaps in all these numbers we'll be saved by zero?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2018), Aragorn (31st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (1st April 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th May 2018), Kathy (13th May 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    I sure hope Shadowself is still on the mend and feeling better.

Number 5 kicked my butt!

I was so confused at first! Then it all came together...especially with number 6 yet to be revealed!

First off I deciphered:

Divide/Split/Duplicate

It confused the hell out of me. I just could not figure it out. Until....

I turned to my trusty guide Artemis (Anagram:Master I) and a dream I had about number five. Call it a metaphor if you will but it has deep scientific meaning which I will show you.

So I meet up with Artemis and he took me somewhere I've never seen before. I'm placed between a rather long row of stoic men standing shoulder to shoulder. Staring straight forward. Artemis directs me to walk between them. I had no idea what was at the end of this row of men. while walking between the row of men I ask Artemis is this in the past or future. He says "neither, this is now".

I turn the corner and see flashes of light. Flashes of darkness. I ask him what is this you're showing me? He reminds me of the time I had written about "life during wartime" and my statement of Syria a few years ago.

I ask "what's going on here"? he says:

The War of Lights.

I ask him again...what can I do about this? I'm handed a glass of yellow liquid. I ask "what is that"?

You'll find out...it's more than a drink. It's the "Golden Elixir".

Which meant it was far more complicated and I needed to research it.

so he looked me straight in the eye and said...

The 5th: Discretion...

That's a biggie!

The act of discretion encompasses cause and effect as well as free will.

Discretion: the right to choose what should be done in a particular situation

: the quality of being careful about what you do and say

: the quality of having or showing discernment or good judgment

: ability to make responsible decisions

: individual choice or judgment

And so on.

So I proceeded to look up Golden Elixir. To which I fell out of my chair as I was transported far from Egypt!

Jiudan jing...The Book of NINE Elixirs.

Jiuhua dan (Elixir of the Nine Efflorescence's)

Alternative name...Elixir of Great Clarity

Efflorescence: A state or time of flowering; anthesis. A gradual process of unfolding or developing. The deposit that results from the process of efflorescing. Also called bloom.

Jindan : or Golden Elixir

Gold represents the state of constancy and immutability beyond the change and transiency that characterize the cosmos.

Enjoy the reading...I know I did!

PDF here:

http://www.goldenelixir.com/files/Ta...l_Overview.pdf

http://www.goldenelixir.com/files/Bo...irs_SAMPLE.pdf

Yellow Court Classic

This process of Internal Alchemy doesn't rely on society, environment or any external ingredients.
    (according to Jade Emperor's "Mind Sealing Classic", Elixir of Immortality is fully in ourselves, very subtle and neither physical nor intellectual). Transformations start and end (in every cycle) in Oneself, through Oneself, by Oneself. The Alchemy (Divine Chemistry) is an internal Symmetry of the Spiritual Beings, that preserves their awareness and identity through all changes of the temporal world.

http://jadewriting.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Court_Classic

~

Exercising Discretion (number 5) in The Infinite Field of Potential is rather important no?

Relevant theory:

Causality
    Domino Effect
    Chain Reaction
    Actuality and potentiality

Spoken of in the illustrated Sutra of Cause and Effect

http://www.kyohaku.go.jp/eng/dictio/...i/50einga.html

And...quite importantly:

The Butterfly Effect which directly correlates to Chaos Theory!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

On to Number 6 documented in an Ancient Tomb....with all the numbers I've provided so far and the code.

Discretion would certainly encompass a Universal Principal to achieve...dot dot dot... eh?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2018), Aragorn (6th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th May 2018), Kathy (13th May 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    yeah, this is pretty fascinating stuff...

Nearly infinite variability (Chaos) coalesces into an understandable structure with practically very little when compared to infinity to explain it. If one wants to conquer the Universe master the process...

Ah, Shadowself...different personage...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2018), Aragorn (6th May 2018), Dreamtimer (6th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), Kathy (13th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    There is some accuracy in saved by zero on another level. However 9 Egyptian gods led to a tyranny 9 times greater than a world with 9 people wishing upon their 1.
    We did okay to get it down to one. Blood spilled in doing so, but the aim was and will always to be get it down to Zero. Zero idols.
    The universe and the forces of creation stay the same, just the worm in the mind gets removed.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2018), Aragorn (7th May 2018), Dreamtimer (7th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th May 2018), Elen (8th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2018), Kathy (13th May 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    How is she mending, anyone heard ?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th May 2018), Dreamtimer (13th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th May 2018), Elen (15th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th May 2018), Kathy (13th May 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    Last I heard a couple weeks ago she said the tumor was shrinking and she was doing better. She was going to start posting something she's been working on. I'm curious, but haven't seen anything yet. I'll go have another look.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2018), Aragorn (14th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th May 2018), Elen (15th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th May 2018), enjoy being (13th May 2018), Kathy (13th May 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    You're welcome Dreamtimer. I didn't come upon this information and knowledge lightly. In fact I didn't have much of a choice. Of course I could have ignored it but that would have been very hard to do if you knew the history behind how I came upon it.

I became afflicted with this little thing called "time" and a very early age. In fact this tomb I'm about to show you all here is all about...TIME in a big way.

Ramesses II Was Ozymandias

Upon a cash of ancient Egyptian Collections Shelly writes a sonnet.

"I met a traveller from an antique land

Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,

Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown

And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.

And on the pedestal these words appear:

`My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,

The lone and level sands stretch far away".

~ Shelly~

Ozymandias.

You know...that six degrees of separation and being connected to this is part of something I simply cannot deny. Nor can Ignore.

It's taken me years of research...Some things along the way I got very wrong. Due to this thing called perception. In fact I gave it a name several years ago and wrote about. I called it the 180 turnaround. It involved perception.

Basically if your physical mind can't comprehend, it fills in with what I called pixels with the next best thing that you CAN comprehend. Kinda like a reference point to the information. If it's not in the biological "mind file" it can only fill in the pixel with what it does know. This is not to be confused with the internal/higher mind and spirit/stir pi of another nature of self. It's about integrating the two levels of information and the pixel "plug in". It's been suggested we already know most of what we search for, it's just not in the data base of the biological mind for review due to the lack of data input in the conscious mind. ie; lack of data/knowledge in the conscious mind.

In that process there's a great chance you can miss something or miss perceive something. I missed some things. Big time back then!

That was back then how I described it and actually saw it.

In that; this time affliction I have is not something I would call a gift. But I've experienced time slips in a big way. Unfortunately most (if not all) of those time slips surrounded death. Now the fact that I have know at a certain point which I've written about extensively and people have witnessed I've actually proven it. No need for any experiment here. Also not surprising I apparently have had a past life in Egypt which is most likely why most of those time slips involved death...as it's no secret the Egyptians again were obsessed with the After life.

After life ~ TIME after death

Now in my research I learned quite a bit. Particularly hieroglyphs. When you see something that has ABSOLUTELY no place in a tomb for the time era it was made...you begin to question it's origins.

Which I did. The tomb in question has plenty of things that in this particular persons tomb make no sense. They do not relate to the deceased AT ALL. Who this person was and why this would be there.

So I'm going to throw some things that relate to this in a big way before I get to it. IF is seems out of place...understand it will connect once I get into the tomb and it's origins and creation.
    Time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin'...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2018), Aragorn (14th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th May 2018), Elen (15th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th May 2018), Kathy (1st June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    Shadowself would like the part around the 30 minute mark and after I think:

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (1st June 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th June 2018), Elen (2nd June 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2018), Kathy (1st June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    The Schoch interview also calls to mind this video:

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (1st June 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th June 2018), Elen (2nd June 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2018), Kathy (1st June 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Last I heard a couple weeks ago she said the tumor was shrinking and she was doing better. She was going to start posting something she's been working on. I'm curious, but haven't seen anything yet. I'll go have another look.
    Good Morning!

Yes, I've stumbled onto something key from this thread and subject matter. Problem is I've been too sick to put it into written form yet. I've almost got it done and sorted to help make it a bit easier to understand. What I found/researched is to this thread an amazing find in my mind. Hopefully in the near future I will regain some strength to actually get this done. So keep your eyes open.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (2nd June 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th June 2018), Elen (2nd June 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2018), Kathy (3rd July 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    I'll be looking forward.

I hope your recovery continues well.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd June 2018), Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018), Kathy (3rd July 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Xlent, look forward to this Brooke, also say hi to Bill for me if you get the opportunity,good teacher he be.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd June 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd June 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th June 2018), Elen (4th June 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2018), Kathy (3rd July 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Good Morning!

Yes, I've stumbled onto something key from this thread and subject matter. Problem is I've been too sick to put it into written form yet. I've almost got it done and sorted to help make it a bit easier to understand. What I found/researched is to this thread an amazing find in my mind. Hopefully in the near future I will regain some strength to actually get this done. So keep your eyes open.
    Looking forward to your getting better and further additions to this most excellent thread!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th June 2018), Aragorn (4th June 2018), Dreamtimer (5th June 2018), Elen (5th June 2018), Kathy (3rd July 2018), modwiz (4th June 2018)

Thanks
    I'm praying for Brooke.

You know...that six degrees of separation and being connected to this is part of something I simply cannot deny. Nor can Ignore.

It's taken me years of research...Some things along the way I got very wrong. Due to this thing called perception. In fact I gave it a name several years ago and wrote about. I called it the 180 turnaround. It involved perception.

Basically if your physical mind can't comprehend, it fills in with what I called pixels with the next best thing that you CAN comprehend. Kinda like a reference point to the information. If it's not in the biological "mind file" it can only fill in the pixel with what it does know. This is not to be confused with the internal/higher mind and spirit/stir pi of another nature of self. It's about integrating the two levels of information and the pixel "plug in". It's been suggested we already know most of what we search for, it's just not in the data base of the biological mind for review due to the lack of data input in the conscious mind. ie; lack of data/knowledge in the conscious mind.

In that process there's a great chance you can miss something or miss perceive something. I missed some things. Big time back then!

That was back then how I described it and actually saw it.

In that; this time affliction I have is not something I would call a gift. But I've experienced time slips in a big way. Unfortunately most (if not all) of those time slips surrounded death. Now the fact that I have know at a certain point which I've written about extensively and people have witnessed I've actually proven it. No need for any experiment here. Also not surprising I apparently have had a past life in Egypt which is most likely why most of those time slips involved death...as it's no secret the Egyptians again were obsessed with the After life.

After life ~ TIME after death

Now in my research I learned quite a bit. Particularly hieroglyphs. When you see something that has ABSOLUTELY no place in a tomb for the time era it was made...you begin to question it's origins.

Which I did. The tomb in question has plenty of things that in this particular persons tomb make no sense. They do not relate to the deceased AT ALL. Who this person was and why this would be there.

So I'm going to throw some things that relate to this in a big way before I get to it. IF is seems out of place...understand it will connect once I get into the tomb and it's origins and creation.

You can't get much more creative than this thread, imo. And yet the responses are...not much.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th June 2018), Aragorn (29th June 2018), Elen (30th June 2018), Kathy (3rd July 2018)

Thanks
    so I'll start with:

Shi Shen;

4th century BC was a Chinese astronomer and contemporary of Gan De born in the State of Wei, also known as the Master Shi Shen.

Shi is credited with positioning the 121 stars found in the preserved texts. Shen also made the earliest surviving undated record of sunspot observation, which is sometimes erroneously credited to Gan De. He assumed that these spots were eclipses that began at the center of the sun and spread outward. Although he was wrong, he recognized the spots for what they were – solar phenomena.

Solar phenomena...

Stone carving by Huang Shang...

star chart rubbing

What's this got to do with the price of tea in China?

Egypt for that matter?

Shi Shen was one of several "Masters" of any given civilization who marveled at the stars. A pastime that never died out. In fact became a quest and race between nations in our day. One we've all though about at some time or another I'm certain.

In Ancient times it was supposed the quest to discover what's out there was based on seasons for planting. Sacrificial rituals to the Sun Gods, to reap a better crop during the season and such. Some civilizations had a booming voice from the sky sending messages and warning to heed otherwise the wrath would be great.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozlo2FOs0Ho

I used that particular song because it expresses one particular thing. The path we all travel, yet the promise that home is always there for you.

Lyrics in the song: Just know that where ever you go you're not alone.

My personal quest for the Red Dot was something I've been working on since I was very young. Now I started to tell this story once but stopped. I figured what does it matter anyhow! Well it matters to me. In the quest to find some answers and the Red Dot I ran into some rather interesting things and people along the way.

What do you suppose drove Shi Shen to map the stars?

Probably the same thing that drives me to find the Red Dot...

One of the main reasons I happened to join my first ever forum (the original Avalon) was because I was searching for some answers as to the why, and hows of a personal nature of events within my own personal experience.

So ... one particular dimension and concept. That would be Time. Speaking of time please note the date on some of the referred links to some coming posts I'll add here soon. It's rather important to understand the two things I'm going to refer to right now.

Time: Is a dimension in which events are ordered from the past through the present into the future.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time

Pretty basic concept.

Now another concept. A thought experiment:

Retrocausality: Is any of several hypothetical phenomena or processes that reverse causality, allowing an effect to occur before its cause. Retrocausality is primarily a thought experiment in philosophy of science based on elements of physics, addressing the question: Can the future affect the present, and can the present affect the past?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrocausality

Can the Future or present effect the past?

Back From the Future

A series of quantum experiments shows that measurements performed in the future can influence the present. Does that mean the universe has a destiny—and the laws of physics pull us inexorably toward our prewritten fate?

http://discovermagazine.com/2010/apr...e#.UvJ0nbQr2eA

I love the way she finds music to accentuate posts.

In one of Joe from the Carolinas recent videos he spoke about science and evidence. He pointed out that if you want to talk about and believe in torsion physics, for example, you'd better not be too averse to 'evidence based' and 'science based' thinking.

Torsion physics plays a role in this thread.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2018), Aragorn (3rd July 2018), Elen (4th July 2018), Kathy (3rd July 2018), Shadowself (17th July 2018)