Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Degrees of Separation: Order from Chaos

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Well Icam88 good to hear from you finally.

The conclusion I recently suggested: Posts numbered 125 thru 129 cannot be singled out by only one post such as 129. That is but an aspect of the entire subject matter.

Oh I said matter...LOL

~

quantum (plural: quanta) is the minimum amount of any physical entity involved in an interaction. Behind this, one finds the fundamental notion that a physical property may be "quantized".

A photon is a single quantum of (visible) light as well as all other forms of electromagnetic radiation and can be referred to as a "light quantum". The energy of an electron bound to an atom is quantized, which results in the stability of atoms, and hence of matter in general.

To delve into the subject matter of time travel and avoiding the paradox for the "first time" "Alpha Tau" as suggested in that series of posts above is what I've proposed. To uncover the code is what is key here at the moment or it means absolutely nothing and I'm completely wrong. But the amount of work I've done so far has told me otherwise. I will find it!...when I do I will publish it.

So to the proposed questions asserting your questions regarding one aspect of Number 129 and the entanglement aspects of a wormhole let me share this:

"Electric fields can thread a classical Einstein-Rosen bridge. Maldacena and Susskind have recently suggested that in a theory of dynamical gravity the entanglement of ordinary perturbative quanta should be viewed as creating a quantum version of an Einstein-Rosen bridge between the particles, or a “quantum wormhole.”

They have demonstrate within low-energy effective field theory that there is a precise sense in which electric fields can also thread such quantum wormholes. Defined a nonperturbative “wormhole susceptibility” that measures the ease of passing an electric field through any sort of wormhole.

The susceptibility of a quantum wormhole is suppressed by powers of the gauge coupling relative to that for a classical wormhole but can be made numerically equal with a sufficiently large amount of entangled matter."

So...If I have actually found the unproven paradox as a success of the First time/Alpha Tau respectively; and you have asked this:

Maybe it is more important to focus on the motions and energies at play in the space around materials and objects? Would that reveal new meaning in the materials you are sharing?

Ahhhh....yes. It's a great deal to to with focus and motion. A wormhole 'spins'. We are sitting right now in a galaxy that spins...within that galaxy we are in a solar system that is in spin within that galactic spin. We are on a planet that spins in a solar system that is spinning within a galaxy that is spinning. So yes....that would be a focal point. Remember in the coffin texts on one of these pages here I wrote and it's quoted within the Coffin Texts: "My power is on the horizon". The horizon would be the edge of the black hole within the center of the galaxy. Least we not forget we are sitting in a "space time vortex" which has been proven.

How do we gauge time? By the spin of our planet. Is time different by large objects such as the Great Pyramid? Yes. Drag on time is what this amounts to. So to answer your questions. YES! Motion is key to discovering the secrets of TIME and the possibility to travel in either direction. ie; past or future.

I hope this answers your question sufficiently. But make no mistake ...Entanglement is part of the equation.

ps; you know I have the utmost respect for your input here.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 1st October 2015 at 16:04.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st October 2015)

Thanks
    Oh after rereading my post there it was posts number 125 thru 129 doh! I repaired it. But that is pretty important to what I just posted.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Indeed Shadowself.

<snip off-topic/>
    Last edited by lcam88, 2nd October 2015 at 20:00. Reason: addendum correction

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    Man I should get a bike!

Whoa....ICAM88...You're right on it and SO close it's not even wrong! I don't know of Bashar or his craft....but you talk about the Qubit. That is.........Operations on pure qubit states suggest there are various kinds of physical operations that can be performed on pure qubit states.

An important distinguishing feature between a qubit and a classical bit is that multiple qubits can exhibit quantum entanglement. Entanglement is a nonlocal property that allows a set of qubits to express higher correlation than is possible in classical systems.

Entanglement is a necessary ingredient of any quantum computation that cannot be done efficiently on a classical computer. Many of the successes of quantum computation and communication, such as quantum teleportation and superdense coding, make use of entanglement, suggesting that entanglement is a resource that is unique to quantum computation.

Now I took that information straight from Wiki. And here is the thing:

I want to make this VERY clear. I am not suggesting that someone physically traveled back in time to produce that ceiling in the tomb. What I AM SUGGESTING is INFORMATION was transferred via quantum teleportation using wormhole physics to transport that information and produce that information in a tomb. Now they could have used and i think this is VERY possible holographic technology to convey this information to whoever produced this tomb back in time. Containing the code and information to produce this ALPHA TAU/FIRST TIME information transfer via quantum teleportation which is VERY 100% possible. What is not proven possible is transferring this information back in time hence using the unproven paradox as a first time transfer.

Here is a layman's version:

http://lightlike.com/teleport/

In that link they talk about is it possible to physically time travel a human being. Personally I think its quite possible but I don't suggest this in the tomb. Again what I AM suggesting is information transfer that is published on a ceiling as proof of the unproven paradox. I just have to decode it. I am very close because and I will repeat here:

In ancient Egyptian this is the letter N:

Three of them make the word for water:

There has been much speculation about the constellation represented by four stars encircled by an ovoid

This block is what is termed the WATERMARK.

In cryptography, a watermarking attack is an attack on disk encryption methods where the presence of a specially crafted piece of data (e.g., a decoy file) can be detected by an attacker without knowing the encryption key.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermarking_attack

http://theory.stanford.edu/~mikeym/papers/SecureQIM.pdf

And this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initialization_vector

Suffice it to say if this has "watermark encryption"....

As the blind guy said in the movie Contact: "there's a whole lot more here". He was basically discovering a digital "image" with "sound".

Which would be the primary reason to ideally decode this IN the tomb with a computer at hand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation

And the Qubit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qubit

So you see, and I admit I could be wrong.... it is with great impunity using mainstream science I suggest there is computer code in this tomb.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 2nd October 2015 at 15:08.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th October 2015), lcam88 (2nd October 2015)

Thanks
    Oh yeah....one more thing.

here you not only have a Watermark...you have 4 stars.

Three dimensions and a fourth. What is the fourth dimension?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time

Time is a measure in which events can be ordered from the past through the present into the future, and also the measure of durations of events and the intervals between them. Time is often referred to as the fourth dimension, along with the three spatial dimensions.
    For your entertainment Teleportation and Holograms

Last edited by Shadowself, 2nd October 2015 at 15:27.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), lcam88 (2nd October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    <snip off-topic />

Regarding

Perhaps the star inside the 3 ovals is an "inner" star. The singularity perhaps (ref I have very specific ideas about the singularity and how they relate to black holes, our realm). Or perhaps the mind?

I understand a structure of a molecule according to SVP to be composed of 3 energetic envelopes. Even as the diagrams on the link suggest the envelops to be circular, they are much more likely to be elliptical, I think.

The egg shape is also not coincidental. The man who described the molecule above used that shape in resonant cavities in some of his instruments. The electro-magnetic space propulsion device apparently uses such a shape; it has special qualities as they apply to wave forms. In that light, if that "inner" star is indeed the singularity, those three concentric egg shaped lines might represent the "Veil" that separates...

Lastly, it is not clear to me from the image, whether that inner star is exactly centered in the ovals. If it is not, maybe consideration of implications of the 36 72 72 triangle as Joanna is sharing in her thread might be interesting.

I know my comments here are not really aligned with your rational, but while we are examining curiosities...

I think I need to go back and re-read your earlier postings so that my comments might be less tangential.

<snip off-topic/>

May I ask how you can be so sure military grade computer encryption is a component of what you see and understand in the materials of ancient Egypt?

EDIT

So you say mention a watermark. Watermark attack requires being able to write something [to the encrypted block] later recognizable through the cipher. Do you know what that watermark data happens to be?

PS Sanitized. Am I still off-topic?
    Last edited by lcam88, 2nd October 2015 at 20:07. Reason: clarity and grammar

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I don't have much time as I'm off to work here in a few minutes but I want to clarify something yet again.

The reason I am not rationalizing encryption technology in the meanings of all of this Shadowself, is mainly because I do not see the ancients to require such a thing. Our capacity to know what there is to know is limited by our ability to perceive and observe order in our midst. True knowledge may be placed in front of an individual and be absolutely meaningless for many reasons (context, knowledge references, focus...). If the paintings are meant to reveal, they will reveal only a reflection of who and what we are at the moment. Why <=> way contemplation above.

May I ask how you can be so sure military grade computer encryption is a component of what you see and understand in the materials of ancient Egypt?
    Please don't mistake my possible finding of encryption from sometime in the future with anything to do the "ancients" of Egypt.

While 18th century Egypt was a long time ago....it's not what I would consider the Ancients of Egypt. If you take a look at the Great pyramid and certain various other sites they are MUCH older and more ancient than that of many of the Pharaohs and their respective dynasties. While they certainly leave clues which I've eluded to and could very well expand on that has nothing to do with find encryption in this particular tomb which again I do not consider ancient in those terms.

Far from it. I believe that the Great Pyramid was there long before most of these dynasties and that those dynasties have been built around them and their findings at the time. Such go the various cults that were established giving them great detail in such ancient findings of their own. Again I don't have the time right now to expand this but be assured this tomb was build long after the Ancients of Egypt and their greatly advanced knowledge. Two completely different things to examine and this is not the result of anything of Ancient descendant. I have to run now but will return to discuss later.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 2nd October 2015 at 17:12.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Please pardon me if I irked you.

I presumed the materials you are presenting are a bit older than the 18th century. Something from the future you say.

You have me waiting to read you later posting... later.
    Last edited by lcam88, 2nd October 2015 at 19:57.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Please pardon me if I irked you.

I presumed the materials you are presenting are a bit older than the 18th century. Something from the future you say.

You have me waiting to read you later posting... later.
    Oh sorry if it sounded like you irked me. That was not the case at all. I was just in a hurry and running a bit late but I wanted to give that answer and of course I meant 18 dynasty not century...LOL

I just got home from work but sometime tomorrow I will try to explain better why it is that I and others who have studied this tomb find it a bit off. There are things about it and that star map that just don't make sense. Particularly the Standing man which I'll talk about tomorrow.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Oh sorry if it sounded like you irked me. That was not the case at all. I was just in a hurry and running a bit late but I wanted to give that answer and of course I meant 18 dynasty not century...LOL

I just got home from work but sometime tomorrow I will try to explain better why it is that I and others who have studied this tomb find it a bit off. There are things about it and that star map that just don't make sense. Particularly the Standing man which I'll talk about tomorrow.
    Hi darling, hope you're doing fine...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Shadowself (3rd October 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    Hi darling, hope you're doing fine...
    Hay you! I'm good...tired just got off work...argh!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Hay you! I good...tired just got off work...argh!
    This might cheer you up - New Years Eve in Paris, 1968...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Shadowself (3rd October 2015)

Thanks
    Okay first thing I want to point out is this....

http://www.eng.utah.edu/~nmcdonal/Tu...archReview.pdf

So if you were going to leave a coded message from the future you would definitely want to leave it before this period of 1900 B.C. right?

That tomb was before the advent of such cryptography in Egypt during the reign of Hatshepsut in 1473 B.C.

The tomb was discovered during the 1925-1927 excavations. So you have a discovery year to work with here and you have a time when Cryptography was not in use. Perfect for such an experiment.

Tomorrow I will go over in great detail what is wrong with this tomb by the who have researched it.

Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    This might cheer you up - New Years Eve in Paris, 1968...

Listening now! Thanks!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Cearna (3rd October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Substitution and encoding are quite different from encryption Shadowself.

The above text substituted by rot13:

Fhofgvghgvba naq rapbqvat ner dhvgr qvssrerag sebz rapelcgvba Funqbjfrys.

It may be properly encrypted with the following command line:

Code:
    echo 'Substitution and encoding are quite different from encryption Shadowself.' | openssl enc -aes128 -e -k Shadowself -a
    we get

Code:
    U2FsdGVkX1/KTlLL3p3dIXeXQ44gcA/BpEABeEQra9IGfqTWc34I6XsEL923Li6f
    koPM+Mk2JgtqV0qD9FW5BtKPSEuVBoRbohZfnFYYb7ibsoVoS9AxC5SjAFujckwK
    We are using the aes128 encryption algorithm with the password "Shadowself" and encrypted output is base64 encoded. It is impossible to represent binary data output from aes128 cipher in this post without a text representation. So binary data needs to be hex, base32 or base64 encoded, something normal when character based medium is required for the final representation/rendering of binary data.

You an decrypt the output with the following command.

Code:
    echo 'U2FsdGVkX1/KTlLL3p3dIXeXQ44gcA/BpEABeEQra9IGfqTWc34I6XsEL923Li6f
    koPM+Mk2JgtqV0qD9FW5BtKPSEuVBoRbohZfnFYYb7ibsoVoS9AxC5SjAFujckwK' | openssl enc -aes128 -d -k Shadowself -a
    To examine possible watermark attack possibilities with aes128 let's encrypt a 128 character string of space characters. With a defined salt value 0:

Code:
    echo '                                                                                                                                ' | openssl enc -aes128 -e -k Shadowself -a -S 0
    Code:
    U2FsdGVkX18AAAAAAAAAADUuzFK+PvZ+2jG8AeNJTVGAbFHNpgJihHHCkSAFKZPr
    OEivCe0FT4sWdu/v0ENGp/ZPaF1wd1GiEaDfm3rqxEhsO7rpBNv5iCskls4KrBHL
    2Aql/u2pHLbmBNkWvEKJXc9EZKpiV2o/D62Wl8pTCojzUaTxgkUb1/KMoKp+JSPV
    IBJDEMlGTqzX+S8DTwsc2A==
    As part of our watermark test, we will subsitute the letter A for the first character.
    Code:
    echo 'A                                                                                                                               ' | openssl enc -aes128 -e -k Shadowself -a -S 0
    Code:
    U2FsdGVkX18AAAAAAAAAAN6Y6HvVrFfCtCgmsoAnvYMyI73RuihKB7dWrFXy5NBe
    gUn7TpFw3QE9sWAJhITg9zHNtBxTnelupyLXr/RlPSNvtPnELfjd/fC4l1FQG3FF
    C5xKeoD1YaWDx8c7Il1uBxGsBO5Qp7OWVZkXMy/lvDEObaNHmSpJWQYlIoIaOQUB
    BAvdX9XDwz7iXGoGfS3DKQ==
    And then the second character...

Code:
    echo ' A                                                                                                                              ' | openssl enc -aes128 -e -k Shadowself -a -S 0
    Code:
    U2FsdGVkX18AAAAAAAAAAMsr/WMQmLSrcuZFid5vZYznrpaO5Udu4o/qXHedu/jw
    guLoHu9zwp9j9Hk05v4rzUmNgNFRhfids9ANP0kiKuZIfvbbuYvawBPhP1qR8pw4
    CXqh1fdux3cVX8OLXMU5xsxWTV4Ms2Iu5LuzrmnGmVnp5M3BFzur4DEKDV4mDzVy
    hi6l+eGE1PlzZP9T2KxF8A==
    As you can see, shifting the data one character results in all data elements after the data "header" to be altered. There is no indication that the input data being encrypted was so similar, rather, one cannot deduce much about the original data much less whether or not watermark data exists. Perhaps we may only be able to deduce that input data was "small" or 128 characters.

If you do not pass the -S 0 parameter defining the random number generator "salt" value, one would see completely different encrypted data even when encrypting the same data. The salt value would be encoded in the "header" and perhaps retrievable. But even with the salt data known (as in my example above) aes128 does not appear to be very vulnerable to a watermark attack.

You can see that encryption is way more sophisticated than character or phrase translations or substitutions.

The above image, if the 3 representations are very common, they would serve as a means to compress, abbreviate or contract the expanded data representation by substituting it with a form that has fewer glyphs. In the english language this type of construction is common in both written and spoken phrases.

can not => can't
    they will => they'll
    of the clock => o'clock

corporation => corp.
    mister => mr.
    incorporated => inc.
    copyright => ©

We have many area specific substitutions.

Deoxyribonucleic acid => DNA
    internal combustion engine => ICE

And with the modern day of the internet where everyone is trying to type less:

Be right back => BRB
    Oh my god => OMG
    laugh my a55 off => LMAO

The list goes on and on; so to suppose you have encryption is way more specific than contracted or abbreviated expression. Way more than character substitutions (rot13), or data encoding (binary vs base64).

If you really mean examine your information as encrypted data:

The first step would be transpose the information in the image into a format that is more easily manipulated by a computer.
    Whether you interpret the glyphs to be characters (phonetics) or words/ideas you will need a mapping from those character representations to a binary representation since that is what our computers manipulate.

If you establish another system of manipulation that is not based on binary manipulations, then the rules of that system must be completely defined. This hypothesis suggests that either the information systems from the future that encoded/encrypted your data is not binary, but perhaps based on some future google defined word vectoring fundamental, or that the data is not from the a future where our computing architecture was functional and accessible.
    Last edited by lcam88, 4th October 2015 at 15:47.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Elen (6th October 2015), Shadowself (4th October 2015)

Thanks
    Okay I could probably fill several pages with evidence that this tomb was tampered with in such a way as to convey the message I assert is here.

Starting with the dig:

Here is the first excavation. In it you see the attempt to seal it off with a thick wall. But the top is open upon excavation. Now that may not seem so strange but the time it had to be opened was before a huge pile of clay chips were deposited in front of the entrance which were from tomb 71 Senemuts other tomb. You see Senemut had two tombs. One was more of a funerary tomb which was meant for burial. However they never found a mummy there as I'm aware. That would be tomb # 71. It's tomb 353 this is in question here.

When Dr Peter F. Dorman who is a renowned Egyptologist and epigrapher, philologist was doing his thesis on this dig he first of all found that the records of the dig were almost non existent. In other words missing. This dig was commissioned by the NY Metropolitan Museum of art by Herbert Winlock the person in charge of this dig would have kept daily records of the dig. They are just gone. Disappeared. However he did write a book on the dig and there is where it gets strange...because all that is there is Winlock's after the fact assertions. Which Peter F Dorman brings into great question while giving Winlock great props for the find.

You see in Dr. Dorman's thesis he (who knows a great deal about deciphering Hieroglyphs) has about 40 pages on Chamber A (the chamber with the astronomical ceiling) and has worked to decipher them. The problem is it was not easy and he asserts very often two main problems:

1) The walls around this chamber are filled with "mistakes". ie from his thesis:

......."N" is missplaced?

But that's not all. In this forty pages of a 284 page thesis/ turned book....he makes several distinct notes which make the wall of this chamber even stranger.

2) the hieroglyphs are "mixed' with Hieratic Script which was painted and added on to the "carved" scripts around the walls. Which as I think you might remember I asserted in earlier posts that around the false door would probably contain the actual coded message. Now Hieratic Script is not found on the walls of tombs. Let alone mixed with standard Hieroglyphs.

But that's not all. There are distinct "changes" noted by several scholars who've worked to figure out this chamber. None of which make sense.

From two different sources first one Dr Dorman asserts on the "water mark"....

The sixth cluster is out of place indeed!

but he also asserts on the writing in that cluster:

In the 40 pages of decyphered texts on the wall and ceiling he as several times admitted it's been "hacked". Unusual term indeed considering my asserts.

But he is not the only one to notice the hacking of the Standing Man. Here is his assertion using the term Hacked:

Now, just so you know around the walls of that chamber is the Book of the Dead and it's been massively hacked with painted Hieratic Script. In fact here is some of that script painted on and they are dates.

Of course Dr. Dorman is not going to write a thesis and assert this has been hacked from someone in the future right? But I am convinced it is because of the massive inconstant things within that ceiling and the walls that surround it. Not one person who has studied this tomb can make sense of the placement within that ceiling. Even Dr. Dorman asserts they "made mistakes" and he greatly attempts to make sense of it. Which I've turned around and flatly disagree with. One would be assertion on the two turtles of which his explanation makes absolutely no sense at all.

So I don't know encryption or cryptography but I know there is something here and it's starts with "N". Take it form there folks............
    Last edited by Shadowself, 4th October 2015 at 16:05.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), lcam88 (4th October 2015)