Thread: Leonine Beings & Carian Beings: Galactic reunion strengthens

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts

Leonine Beings & Carian Beings: Galactic reunion strengthens

Hi folks,

I'd like to share a bit from the last couple of weeks, with some of the photos I've been taking, of both Leonine and Carian 'family' with the IC (Intergalactic Confederation). Both my partner in the Netherlands and me (in Western Australia) have seen/felt a lot more ships overhead in recent weeks - another big influx, since May 28th. We also note they are tending, for the most part, to stay higher up, or in cloud cover, or cloaked, and signalling their presence with outlines, cloud holes, sky ripples etc, on a daily basis. I also talk in this post about clearing/detoxing chemtrails.

You can read the post here: http://heartstar.org/2015/06/16/leon...sky-with-love/

Namaste, Joanna.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th June 2015), bsbray (17th June 2015), Dreamtimer (17th June 2015), JRS (18th June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Those are some interesting images on your blog Joanna. Thanks for sharing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Joanna (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Glad to share, bsbray. After stating at the beginning of that post that the May 28 alignment affects on the Earth were stabilized (and the 8.5 under Japan did no damage, as it was kept very deep) my partner just sent this link through - of the fact that Mt Everest has moved 3cms since the Nepal quakes (which were during/just post the alignment):

http://earthsky.org/earth/mount-ever...pal-earthquake

That might not sound like much, but it means the whole Himalaya is not steady. We hear starfleet are still working to stabilize the mountain system. For anyone who feels so called, we on the ground can assist by pillaring Light from Source into the 5d crystal core of Gaia - she'll use it.....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th June 2015), MaryMay (17th June 2015)