Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Charging Money for Disclosure-Related Information is Wrong

Retired Member
    Thanks

Why Charging Money for Disclosure-Related Information is Wrong

I’m rather new to the TOT forums, and the disclosure community, but I feel that the issue of charging money or putting up a paywall for disclosure-related information demands further discourse. I’m going to leave names out of this post, as it’s not my intention to levy personal attacks upon anyone, but the actions of public figures requires public examination.

Any representative of truth, who attempts to stifle conversation or deflect valid discussion, by unfairly demonizing their opposition as negative or venomous, should be viewed with intense scrutiny. Alternatively, anyone who is legitimately attempting to start a flame war, openly insult and name-call, or be disruptive should be handled by the forum moderators. From what I’ve seen thus far, the TOT moderators do an excellent job with this, and I appreciate their dedication to keeping the forum clean.

However, when disclosure representatives sardonically respond to valid questions with “face-palm” emoticons, and state that it’s not possible to have a public discussion anymore, then I believe the discerning public should be extra careful with their information.

Charging for Disclosure

I have noticed that there is a growing voice, on this forum and elsewhere, advocating against putting disclosure-related information behind a paywall. I believe that charging money for this kind of information only harms a community that is interested in truth, and that we should openly oppose those who operate this way. There are numerous reasons why this information should be free.

First, if an informant or messenger, in any way, is charging money for their information then they are immediately setting themselves up with a conflict of interests. There is good reason why this is strictly prohibited in areas where the integrity of the data is supreme.

When the individual stands to gain financially then there is an incentive to maximize the profit accrued with their material. This can result in information piecemeal, whereby the data is unnecessarily released over an extended period of time to maximize monetary gain. This harms the community, because it uselessly delays the truth.

Second, when money in involved, it also sets up a scenario whereby the messenger may bias or slightly alter the information to extend the shelf-life of their product. Common examples are cliffhangers or teasers. The audience is strung along in such a way that they are eager to hand over more money in the future to know what happens next. This is harmful to the community because this incentivizes the presenting party to embellish their data and make it more exciting. When the story is more dramatic then there is more money to be made. This undermines the integrity and validity of any disclosed information that becomes public in this manner.

The “They must pay their bills” Argument

The most common argument that I’ve read on these forums and elsewhere for the disclosure paywall, is that the individuals who vet whistleblowers, or are whistleblowers themselves, must put food on their table somehow, and that this justifies their position. I do not believe that this argument holds up under close inspection for the following reasons.

To begin with, I’ve found it difficult to believe that earth-side representatives of supposed advanced space-faring civilizations require my money to put food on their table. Are these whistleblower's stories not filled with space-age technology of transportation, teleportation, age regression, and interdimensional communications? I really have to ask, that if their stories are true, then why are these groups leaving their representatives to face the poor-house unless those of us in the community support them with our money?

Am I really supposed to believe that groups with incredibly advanced technologies are unable to properly support their earth-side allies with, at the very least, basic living amenities like food and shelter? This is a rather large hang-up I have with a few of the narratives that are going around this forum and others. Be aware and discern for yourselves.

For those individuals who are not direct representatives of supposed space-faring groups, the “must pay their bills” argument also doesn’t make much sense. The cost of disseminating information in the technological internet age is next to nothing. Gone are the days where it required a large overhead to spread our message in a printed newsletter, or in a professionally video recorded studio for television. We live in the era of free websites, free forums, and free radio-style podcasting. If anyone claims that their overhead is too high to manage a website or blog, then they are ignorant, uninformed, or lying to you.

Recording videos that require a studio, sound and light equipment, editing software, and the whole works is a rather inefficient form of communication. That is, unless the primary goal isn’t the dissemination of information at all, but instead the goal is entertainment.

It’s unlikely you will ever hear whether or not this is true directly from these individuals, but it’s something that we should all at the very least consider when engaging with their material. If the goal is indeed entertainment, then I actually don’t have any issue charging for content. However, I do have an issue when this content is marketed as part of the truth and disclosure movement.

Equal Energy Exchange

I firmly believe that the community should consciously be aware of any author’s intent before any money is exchanged. This is important so that a clear interpretation of the material is available. If the author is forthcoming about the presentation being entertainment, then it eliminates the possibility for abuse since it is clear what is being sold.

As an example, when someone purchases a surfboard, the buyer understands that he is paying for the future entertainment to be had over the lifespan of the object. There is an equal exchange of energy here:

Seller Monetary Gain +1
    Buyer Entertainment +1

However, in regards to selling disclosure, if the intent and purpose of the activity is to inform as many people as possible, then not only does this prohibit an equal exchange of energy, but it actually undermines the process in favor of the seller:

Seller Monetary Gain +1
    Seller Information Dissemination Goal +1
    Buyer Accesses Data +1

The author not only monetarily gains, but also achieves the goal of dissemination, while the audience is presented with data that doesn’t really have any further use, like in the example with the surfboard. The individuals that have placed themselves before the public as messengers of truth should be held to a high standard. If we fail to do this, if we fail to consider exploitative behavior, then we have only ourselves to blame for the consequences.

Paywall Divides the Community

My final observation with this posting is that erecting any form of monetary barrier for the TRUTH, ultimately leads to a divided community. This promotes the status quo with the have and the have-nots. Even when the fee is comparatively low, this still prevents access for those who have no disposable income. Some services, such as GAIAMTV require a credit card, which immediately discounts a substantial audience from all over the globe.

It’s unfortunate, that even on these forums, there are those who sardonically mock posters for being unable to spend a few dollars for information; as if to imply that this somehow makes them unworthy. I find these types of responses rather saddening, and I would urge everyone to stand up against this kind behavior.

In conclusion, as advocates and seekers of truth, we should do our best to avoid systems that disenfranchise those who are less fortunate. Disclosure is a very important thing, and we should actively speak up against actions that may lead to abuse. You don’t have to look very far to see certain disclosure “personalities” ask for large sums of money, which only resulted in a black whole. We should be diligent about investigating the integrity of the information that is being presented, and we should openly and earnestly discuss the issues, even if they make some groups uncomfortable.

Thanks for reading,
    Just my 2c
    Last edited by bstuart, 17th June 2015 at 20:08.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bstuart For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (17th June 2015), Aragorn (17th June 2015), Cearna (17th June 2015), CeeTee9 (17th June 2015), Chester (17th June 2015), Frances (22nd June 2015), Gemma (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Joanna (17th June 2015), Liberty (24th June 2015), Myst (18th June 2015), sandy (17th June 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (17th June 2015), Wind (19th June 2015), Woody (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    I appreciate your OP, and in 6 years of sharing information and evidence without advertizing or monetary gain because disclosure is important to humanity. But I believe everyone that works should be paid for their efforts. How is laboring for disclosure any different than paying for any other service? I would love to purchase better equipment to produce even better proofs and being of low income it's not possible. Please understand that I totally get what your saying but I also feel why shouldn't front line field investigations be compensated? The big time names in ufology do not support us and none is asking how they can help yet always mention they appreciate the efforts put forth. If money was not a problem I would make field investigation a full time endeavor but I don't see a way to get the support that is needed to go full time. My last thought and have thought of this many times, how would I handle getting footage that proves the ETS are visiting here, ie the so called definitive proof. There is much value in proof that shows beyond a doubt imho.
    Last edited by mojo, 17th June 2015 at 02:03.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Alan (18th June 2015), Aragorn (17th June 2015), bstuart (17th June 2015), Cearna (17th June 2015), Chester (17th June 2015), DaRkViPeR (17th June 2015), Frances (22nd June 2015), GCS1103 (18th June 2015), GoodETxSG (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Gretchen (17th June 2015), Joanna (17th June 2015), Liberty (24th June 2015), modwiz (17th June 2015), Spiral of Light (18th June 2015), Woody (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If the goal is to disseminate information to as large an audience as possible, with the highest amount of integrity, then achieving wide distribution is the reward for the effort involved. There are many successful non-profit organizations that operate in exactly this way. I believe that it's imperative that disclosure retain it's integrity for the reasons I stated in the original post.

Alternatively, if the primary goal is to instead make a living or a career out researching and content creation, then this is something slightly different. It can still fit into something like a non-profit, and I have no issue with individuals pursuing this so long as they are upfront about their motives. The use of something like google adverts is a great way to make a bit of money while keeping content free. However, my issue arises when individuals claim that they are presenting material, for the betterment and enlightenment of humanity, and then surrounding their information with a wall requiring paid admittance. It's a contradiction and easily abused.
    Last edited by bstuart, 17th June 2015 at 02:24.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bstuart For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2015), Cearna (17th June 2015), CeeTee9 (17th June 2015), Chester (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Joanna (17th June 2015), Liberty (24th June 2015), sandy (17th June 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (17th June 2015), Woody (17th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Sometimes a thumbs down button would be useful. Maybe I'll just unsubscribe instead.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Alan (18th June 2015), GoodETxSG (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Gretchen (17th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), Liberty (24th June 2015), Spiral of Light (18th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    We all have personal agenda's and taking responsibility for the awareness and ownership of such is key to individual motivation. I agree with bstuart in that many have their personal agenda's mixed with helping mankind which is all good but to expect others to fund your desire to help others is not a doable in my books either.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2015), bstuart (17th June 2015), Cearna (17th June 2015), CeeTee9 (17th June 2015), Chester (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), Liberty (24th June 2015), pointessa (20th June 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (17th June 2015), Woody (17th June 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    From someone within the Disclosure community whom has never earned nor expected a single penny for my disclosures, yes I believe it is wrong to expect payment, those wishing to make a living from disclosing is obviously suspect regarding their agenda and motives. TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM will prevail but without a price tag.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2015), bstuart (17th June 2015), Cearna (17th June 2015), CeeTee9 (17th June 2015), Chester (17th June 2015), Dreamtimer (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), Liberty (24th June 2015), Pebbles (18th June 2015), Shadowself (17th June 2015), Wind (19th June 2015), Woody (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    same here...not a penny... yet to put my expectations on others about receiving monetary gain seems wrong as well... looking at the excellent works of Richard Dolan and his books are not free and thats how he earns a living and he has done much in the area of disclosure and there are many others...
    Last edited by mojo, 17th June 2015 at 04:24.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2015), bstuart (17th June 2015), Cearna (17th June 2015), Chester (17th June 2015), GCS1103 (18th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), Liberty (24th June 2015), RealityCreation (17th June 2015), Spiral of Light (18th June 2015), Woody (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    When I did the Reiki course and then discovered I had done this same thing way back in the time of Atlantis, and that all of us had in fact learnt to use energies in our work, bringing down more and more energies than are in use now, I decided I wanted to be in this land of giving to others, that which is needed in the now. I called out to the Universe, for help in getting this out to as many as possible, and my answer was a bit later on, when I was asked to help Ivan to come down to be with me. Leter I called out to God to be with him and my answer was for the Lord above to come down to be at my side.

In order to begin my work, I had to give up a well paid teaching position and had little to work with. Ivan's answer was, "If this is for your work, God will provide". I am now on a Government pension, which in Australia, though lean, we can cope, if I need something, it does seem to arrive. However, the stumbling block, to me is not what I have to provide, it is the fact that unless you are on the circuit of lecturers and can pay to get a name as some one who has something to offer, the general public is not interested. Case in point our experts, on TOT, who have had coverage in some way, people flocked to us, because these were known and loved from that coverage, however, the rest of us who have been in some fields, like mojo and myself, we do not charge we are there offering and no one wants to look into whether it might be useful, unless like mojo you put yourself out there on facebook or twitter or begin to charge, because what I find is that unless you are a classified identity, what you offer is of less importance, especially in something a bit different, because "who are you to know'?

Ivan helped me to work on Tarots readings in psychic fairs, and after the first time people began to look for me when we came back again, because Ivan, also only tells what is needed to be know by each person, not what they want to know, and he has spent a great deal of time teaching the female Angels how to work at giving out these highest of energies to any one who asks for them, but who am I , no one knows me because, I was needed to go into relative seclusion to work on changing the energies so that you will have a better world, when the New Age energies are complete and we can begin to see results for what you are all doing. I charged for those Tarot readings and got results, I don't charge and no one really wants to know, since if it has to be paid for, it must be worth something if it is free, then it must be worth nothing.

This is a sore point to me, for example Sam got upset because he had to pay for work on how to reach your Higher Self, I put a thread up on this in the olden days for free and had little interest, I express some means of finding your way back to your starting points, which was Ivan's most essential work ever, given to me, and it invoked little interest - and my homeopath whom I admired greatly for his knowledge of all things spiritual, said this is the most important writing I have ever read - so I ask you what are you to do, in order to help make that difference?

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2015), bstuart (17th June 2015), Chester (17th June 2015), Dreamtimer (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), jcocks (29th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), Liberty (24th June 2015), mojo (17th June 2015), RealityCreation (17th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015), Woody (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    same here...not a penny... yet to put my expectations on others for receiving monetary gain seems wrong as well... looking at the excellent works of Richard Dolan yet his books are not free and thats how he earns a living and he has done much in the area of disclosure and there are many others...
    I think you may misunderstand my position. I'm not opposed to authors like Richard Dolan writing a book and selling it. He has made a career as a researcher, and anyone who purchases one of his books should understand that they're buying his view on the material. Charging for a Tarot reading, as Cearna states above, is also a completely understandable thing to do. There is an equal exchange of energy taking place. However, these examples are quite different from the "personalities" presenting information fed to them from whistle-blowers (or are whistle-blowers themselves).

I think a better analogy is to imagine a scenario where Edward Snowden decided to charge reporters, and anyone else interested, a fee to look at his intelligence documents. The whole narrative would have been painted in a much different light, and it would have caused significant harm to his cause. If the purpose of the information is to unchain and aid in enlightening humanity from the PTB/systems of control, by disclosing their agenda and behind the scene activities, then you simply cannot charge money for it without raising some rather serious questions (conflict of interest, community division, etc). There are many ways to support yourself monetarily without putting up a paywall. As I mentioned before, non-profits exist for a very good reason.
    Last edited by bstuart, 17th June 2015 at 05:15.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bstuart For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2015), Cearna (17th June 2015), CeeTee9 (17th June 2015), Chester (17th June 2015), Dogstar (18th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Hugh Mann (19th June 2015), Joanna (17th June 2015), mojo (17th June 2015), Wind (19th June 2015), Windancer (17th June 2015), Woody (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    bstuart, I agree with you that Disclosure/ET related information needs to be given freely, both for the integrity of the informer, and so as not to reinforce the 3D materialistic divide of haves/have nots. No one on the planet should be denied access to information of a higher dimensional nature because they don't have enough money. This does not support higher consciousness or holism.
    As a collective evolving into unity consciousness, yet where money is still needed to function in day to day 3D, it's also a growth-oriented act of giving for people to help and support others, including those who dedicate much focus and energy of their lives to lifting awareness/consciousness.
    These two aspects can be met at this 'stage' by allowing the possibility for donations to people's work, without falling into the 'survival trap' of charging for information. This requires an act of trust, and also the knowing, that when you centre yourself in higher frequencies, everything necessary for your basic well-being while on the planet naturally and innately magnetizes into your life, in exactly the right amounts or kinds, at exactly the right moments, from sources that are in perfect confluence with the love that you are.
    If people don't 'know' this, then they are not established in higher frequencies, and thus neither is their 'information'.
    Most people at the current stage are somewhere inbetween, a mixture of both ego and higher consciousness, and hence there are a lot of fluctuations in both people's energies, and the quality of their higher connecting 'lines in' and information.
    Both compassion and spotlight clarity are needed....and without dropping into the polarity energy of personal attacks etc, which only strengthens 'oppositional' (lower) vibrations around this planet.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2015), bstuart (17th June 2015), Cearna (17th June 2015), CeeTee9 (17th June 2015), GCS1103 (18th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), mojo (17th June 2015), pabranno (17th June 2015), Pebbles (18th June 2015), sandy (17th June 2015), Woody (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It hadn't occurred to me to look at it from that angle Joanna. I concur with your analysis, and appreciate the insight.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bstuart For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2015), Cearna (17th June 2015), CeeTee9 (17th June 2015), GCS1103 (18th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Joanna (17th June 2015), mojo (17th June 2015), Woody (17th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Cearna, you make an excellent point about how people think there must be value if you charge and are much less interested if something's free. Have a yard sale and sell a chair for five bucks. No prob. Leave it by the road with a sign, 'Free'. No one takes it. Must be something wrong if it's free? They're just 'hauling it away for you for free'? Who knows. People are weird. It must be the money magic thing.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th June 2015), GCS1103 (18th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), The One (17th June 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    bstuart, I can understand what you are saying; you expressed it well. Let us separate the reality as it is versus the reality we want to be. Many in contact with ETs say that the ETs can't understand why people born on this planet have to pay for basics like food and shelter. Obviously you and many of us can agree with the ETs on this. I think it is an important goal for what we want to be.

Many people uphold Scandinavia as a good example of how to get there. I find Red Ice Radio explains the shortcomings of their approach. Basically, one loses their sovereignty. They lose their rights to be more risk taking in exchange for conformity to government imposed ideas to maintain some stability in their lives. The most imaginative and innovative folks leave Sweden to gain more chance to explore their ideas while large masses of Middle Eastern refugees flock to Sweden to gain all the freebies in this socialistic society.

Our society is in transition. I personally feel capitalism is a system of imprisonment without bars. Currently, it is struggling hard to expand its values world wide for the benefit of the few. We seem to be in a stalemate of those pathological service to self values. While many people with serve to others values are struggling for their evolving values. Many of those are the biggest whiners on the planet. They have been sucked into the capitalist traps of pop off another baby to get a raise from the government or stay on unemployment for as long as possible to avoid getting a job. These folks have all the angles figured out to avoid work and want more freebies.

Somewhere in between are the rest of the folks. If they have work that they would really enjoy doing, it must be done during non-work hours which are becoming less and less. During my lifetime we have gone from one income allowing a family to thrive to two incomes being inadequate. The prison cell is becoming smaller and smaller.

As an artist who took related work to support myself, I find great empathy for writers, garage bound inventors, spiritual seekers, etc. Trying to pursue one's personal goals within the capitalist system is tough. From my viewpoint, you seem to be aligning yourself with the capitalist system to get more freebees by turning others into your own slave class. Within the current system you have the right to not be a consumer of information which you feel is developed as predominately money making. Your rigidly worded viewpoint does not seem aligned with those that are trying, step by step, to help our world to evolve. Your viewpoint sounds ready to use a civil war as a solution rather than a collaborative approach to accomplish change peacefully.

I find your thread to be well thought out but in tone, limited in perspective with a scary potential to explode into action reminiscent of many historical rebellions. These rebellions lead to more of the same but with new rulers of the jail cells. Be careful what you do with your realizations.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th June 2015), Dogstar (18th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), Liberty (24th June 2015), mojo (17th June 2015), Spiral of Light (18th June 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Here's the scam -

First - Scare the hell out of everyone. (The setup)

Second - Convince folks you have the inside scoop (the grab)

Third - Addict them to the "intel drip-feed." (now that you "got 'em"...)

Now they're set up for the various "closes" - any of the following, a combination of two or more of the following or all of the following.

Fourth - SELL them the super secret intel which you must be approved to receive (approval gained by sending your cash first).

Fifth - SELL them "club membership" which gets you access to most of the videos and MP3s and "blog posts" for the monthly fee.

Sixth - SELL them limited time viewing of special conference events most cannot afford to attend (note the limited time viewing with Draconian warnings of "copyright violation" which will be enforced by the very beings many of these conference participants are promising to free us from).

Seventh - SELL them "Awakening Weekends" of "Revelation Conferences" where you can meet and greet (and in some case be invited to even more intimate forms of "contact" for quite hefty fees.

That anyone would expose themselves to paying to be taken advantage of (and drained in all ways imaginable) is why "others" are laughing at the masses of humanity and I cannot say I blame them.

This reveals that the supposed very defenders of Earth and Life on Earth which includes Earth Humanity are actually assisting the tightening of the screws upon Earth, all life on and in Earth and Humanity of Earth.

Bravo!!!
    Last edited by Chester, 18th June 2015 at 04:45.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bstuart (17th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), CeeTee9 (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), lcam88 (17th June 2015), mojo (17th June 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (17th June 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    I appreciate your OP, and in 6 years of sharing information and evidence without advertizing or monetary gain because disclosure is important to humanity. But I believe everyone that works should be paid for their efforts. How is laboring for disclosure any different than paying for any other service? I would love to purchase better equipment to produce even better proofs and being of low income it's not possible. Please understand that I totally get what your saying but I also feel why shouldn't front line field investigations be compensated? The big time names in ufology do not support us and none is asking how they can help yet always mention they appreciate the efforts put forth. If money was not a problem I would make field investigation a full time endeavor but I don't see a way to get the support that is needed to go full time. My last thought and have thought of this many times, how would I handle getting footage that proves the ETS are visiting here, ie the so called definitive proof. There is much value in proof that shows beyond a doubt imho.
    I can attest that this is true and is the number one reason I really appreciate you and what you do for us.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th June 2015), GCS1103 (18th June 2015), grannyfranny (17th June 2015), Joanna (18th June 2015), Liberty (24th June 2015), mojo (17th June 2015), sandy (17th June 2015)