Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Why Charging Money for Disclosure-Related Information is Wrong

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sinzzer View Post
    Did you ever heard that someone from the media or politics brought to court?
    Look at the irac situation, vietnam or cambodia.
    My woman is from Cambodia, and her family lived the story what others saw on tv or in movies.
    Everything what they had saw and lost is a complete result by the lies of politics.
    They almost destroyd the hole country.
    So If we ever start think about that, then we should start with politics and the media.
    There is a looooooooooonnnggg line of politics who did terrible things and they live like a king on this moment.
    While they did terrible things.
    Those guys should be the first guys to go there, if we even think about bringing someone to court.
    Then they must go.
    But that wount happend.
    Until the people realize how to control and get the power, and then we can bring them to court and punish them.
    Some people who present themselves as innocent researchers are more powerful than they appear. The highest ranking people in the negative hierarchies give themselves innocuous looking jobs. And by taking them to court, or starting some kind of legal action -even if only a petition and class action affadavit- you are starting to put a stop to the plans of their entire group.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd June 2015), sinzzer (22nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Some people who present themselves as innocent researchers are more powerful than they appear. The highest ranking people in the negative hierarchies give themselves innocuous looking jobs. And by taking them to court, or starting some kind of legal action -even if only a petition and class action affadavit- you are starting to put a stop to the plans of their entire group.
    Well in fact everyone with a voice is powerful, if he use the right words.
    But the problem of this society is,what ever problem someone made or have, if he have the right connections then he wil never get punished.
    We dont have a court what follows the truth, we have a court what follows the money.
    Because this system accept it like that.
    I honestly think something like the French enlightment is needed to the change the tides.
    Court is just doing what the system wants it to do.
    If the system get changed then it is useful to bring them to court.
    On this moment you will only get pist of to see people walk away free.

For ecample, i live in the Netherlands but my parents are from South America.
    If you only knew how many times the cops harassed me in the past for no reason, i lived with racism from day one and many people did bad things to me with discrimination.
    Trust me, i saw alot of crap.
    And all those people who did those things to me go free.
    I was even in a case were i had evidence of fraud against me and still i did not get my right.
    So i seen with my eyes the hate, the racism and discrimination and all people who done this go free.
    And now i watch the news and see how the police attack black people here in the Netherlands because they came up for there rights.
    There is no free opinion, its a lie.
    And am only talk about the Netherlands, where racism is the hangover of slavery.
    And that hangover is spread all over the globe, mixed with religion , nationalism and ignorance.

SO what i see is, this system dont walk the path of the truth.
    It walkes the path of money.

SO i understand your point, but most of the judges do not look objective to the situation.
    They pretend that they do, but that is a ilusion.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

mojo (22nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    I'm going to use the example of cable tv. Does anyone remember when it first came out as pay tv? There was no advertizing because we were paying for tv. Slowly it changed to advertizing on cable which is now worse than original air wave television and we still pay for tv. Let's look at youtube now the same thing. We as citizens allow for the millions of ads that assault us daily. I totally despise ads more than having to pay for content up front, like a movie ticket. I remember a time when very few channels had ads now it is very rare to see a channel without ads, my channel still being one of among the few, and trust me, giving up hundreds of dollars as closing in to a million views. Why because standing on principle is important, yet wish to have financial gain. So charging makes more sense to me than a person having to wade through ads and eating up of our valuable time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd June 2015), sinzzer (22nd June 2015)