Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of doomsday

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks

Dreaming of doomsday

I've been having variations of 2 different dreams for quite a while now.....Although both appear to be seriously catastrophic, Ihave opposite feelings during and after I wake up.
    The first one I am somewhere in public and I see that the chemtrails in the sky are making formations and start shooting beams at everyone and I am trying to get everyone to run for safety but they're not listening and of course then I know I have to get somewhere but I am impeded by whatever.....(last time the flucking snow was too deep. The dream is vivid and I think I know it's a dream but I am terrified.
    The other one is a flooded world. The water is lapping the porch......trees and debris floating in the water and no land in sight although I'm only looking out the door. I actually feel peaceful when I am in this dream. Sometimes I am in a canoe on what appears to be a flood plain. Do y'all think I read too much crap?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Onthebit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th January 2018), Dreamtimer (19th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd January 2018), Elen (19th January 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Onthebit View Post
    I've been having variations of 2 different dreams for quite a while now.....Although both appear to be seriously catastrophic, Ihave opposite feelings during and after I wake up.
    The first one I am somewhere in public and I see that the chemtrails in the sky are making formations and start shooting beams at everyone and I am trying to get everyone to run for safety but they're not listening and of course then I know I have to get somewhere but I am impeded by whatever.....(last time the flucking snow was too deep. The dream is vivid and I think I know it's a dream but I am terrified.
    The other one is a flooded world. The water is lapping the porch......trees and debris floating in the water and no land in sight although I'm only looking out the door. I actually feel peaceful when I am in this dream. Sometimes I am in a canoe on what appears to be a flood plain. Do y'all think I read too much crap?
    If you want to know what I think...here it is. You are having old memories coming back to you...in these days we are being confronted with stuff that hasn't been solved or finished. So you are calm in the dream, work toward being calm all together, because there's nothing you can do about a flood anyway...other than what you're already doing... i.e. trying to be helpful.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th January 2018), Dreamtimer (19th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th January 2018), Onthebit (19th January 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Makes sense that the flood dream is a genetic memory but the scary one doesn't ring to me like say a bunch of asteroids......They're 'chemtrails' that switch to a grid pattern then starts shooting beams.....like an alien invasion but I don't believe in aliens. lol That said I'm not exactly happy with the situation I am in so maybe I conjure the catastrophe and it has nothing to do with the future.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Onthebit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th January 2018), Dreamtimer (19th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd January 2018), Elen (19th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th January 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Dreams of catastrophe or the world falling apart could reflect something in your own world that might be coming undone or falling apart. That may not be a bad thing, especially since you're calm. It may be a big change that you're fine with.

Quite often I have dreams of very strange things going on in the sky. Usually it's vehicles that shouldn't be able to fly; are too close to the ground or each other or are flying such that they might imminently crash. Sometimes they do.

I don't dream about chemtrails. I noticed years ago on my own that the plane trails were staying around in ways they never used to. I thought it was pollution and I really disliked the milky haze they would create. Although I still see the trails, I don't see that haze as much. Last night the sky was very clear and I could see the sliver of the newly waxing moon. All the trails were stubs which catch the last light and stay visible for a long time because they're so far away.

The moon also does interesting things in dreams.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd January 2018), Elen (20th January 2018), Onthebit (19th January 2018), Wind (19th January 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    I don't care if those trails are nefarious in nature (well I do but for argument) or just vapour like they say they are. They form clouds and dim the sun which is a proven and admitted fact. Pesky problem is we all need that sunlight to live. And I'm a person witness to strange 'newly discovered' weather phenomena and cloud formations like asparatus forming almost instantaneously just above the trees and freezing fog at -17. Recently I've noticed the vapour trails leaving long almost black trails just under a white out sky.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Onthebit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th January 2018), Dreamtimer (19th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd January 2018), Elen (20th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th January 2018)

Thanks
    Yeah, the dark lines which seem to be shadows cast by the trails are a new thing and very strange. There used to be lines and haze at various levels and they didn't cast shadows like that. Sometimes the trails seem to dissolve other trails that have spread out. It's weird for sure.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd January 2018), Elen (20th January 2018), Onthebit (20th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Water is a spiritual dream factor, Snow is an indicator of positive change. I would suggest looking for events, influences, etc in your close environment.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2018), Dreamtimer (20th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd January 2018), Elen (20th January 2018), Onthebit (20th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts

Exclamation

You guys are not going to believe this... When I saw this article below — or rather, a link at Slashdot which points to the article itself — I immediately thought of this thread here, so I'm going to post a copy of the article here, rather than to give it its own dedicated thread.

Source: Popular Mechanics

Pentagon Document Confirms Existence of Russian Doomsday Torpedo

Kanyon is designed to wipe out the enemy’s coastlines and make them unlivable for generations.

A key U.S. nuclear weapons document confirms that the Russian government is developing the most powerful nuclear weapon in more than a half century. A leaked copy of the Pentagon’s Nuclear Posture Review states that Russia is developing a “new intercontinental, nuclear-armed undersea autonomous torpedo.”

The existence of the weapon, known as Kanyon to the Pentagon and "Ocean Multipurpose System Status-6" to Russia, was first leaked by Russian television in November 2015. A test involving the Sarov-class submarine mothership was leaked in December 2016. The Nuclear Posture Review report, dated January 2018, lists the weapon as part of Russia’s underwater nuclear arsenal. Here’s a screen capture, with Kanyon circled in red:

Kanyon is reportedly a very long range autonomous underwater vehicle that has a range 6,200 miles, a maximum depth of 3,280 feet, and a speed of 100 knots according to claims in leaked Russian documents.

But what really makes Kanyon nightmare fuel is the drone torpedo's payload: a 100-megaton thermonuclear weapon. By way of comparison, the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima was 16 kilotons, or the equivalent of 16,000 tons of TNT. Kanyon’s nuke would be the equivalent of 100,000,000 tons of TNT. That’s twice as powerful as Tsar Bomba, the most powerful thermonuclear weapon ever tested. Dropped on New York City, a 100-megaton bomb would kill 8 million people outright and injure 6 million more.

Kanyon is designed to attack coastal areas, destroying cities, naval bases, and ports. The mega-bomb would also generate an artificial tsunami that would surge inland, spreading radioactive contamination with the advancing water. To make matters worse there are reports the warhead is “salted” with the radioactive isotope Cobalt-60. Contaminated areas would be off-limits to humanity for up to 100 years.

Kanyon is designed to get around American ballistic missile defenses, primarily the Ground-Based Interceptor missiles based in Alaska and California. Although GBI is meant to counter small numbers of intercontinental ballistic missiles from rogue countries such as Iran and North Korea, Russia wants to make it abundantly clear that it could still penetrate U.S. defenses even if they were scaled up to deal with larger, more powerful nuclear arsenals.

Kanyon’s range and payload makes it much larger than existing torpedoes. According to submarine expert H.I. Sutton, Kanyon is 5.5 feet wide and 79 feet long, making it twice as large as a Bulava submarine launched ballistic missile. Sutton also believes the torpedo is nuclear powered.

The Russian Navy is testing Kanyon from a Sarov-class Russian Navy submarine. The unique, one-of-a-kind Sarov does not have any torpedo tubes of her own, but instead carries the nuclear-armed AUV externally attached to the pressure hull.

Source: Popular Mechanics
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd January 2018), Elen (22nd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd January 2018), Lemual (22nd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    That’s F**ked up.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2018), Elen (22nd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd January 2018), Lemual (22nd January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ... f***

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd January 2018), Elen (22nd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd January 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    That’s F**ked up.
    Yeah

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd January 2018)

Thanks
    How do I get to Gandahar?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd January 2018), Elen (22nd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    That’s F**ked up.
    MAD = Mutually Assured Destruction = Cold War
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd January 2018), Elen (22nd January 2018)

Thanks
    In the movie with Peter Sellers, MAD failed because they forgot to tell anyone about the doomsday weapon.

In our current play, it might fail because our dear leader wants to shoot his rockets.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd January 2018), Elen (23rd January 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    How do I get to Gandahar?
    HERE HERE HERE

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd January 2018)