Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How should anyone rate the validity of anyone's unprovable, other-worldy experiences?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    "Oblong trapezoids"

I was really thinking about this on a personal level, in terms of using my own judgement. I'm impressed that you have already nearly designed a new system to ferret out the shammers.

Action requires judgement. Personally, I use knowledge, experience, instincts, emotions, logic and analysis, I may be leaving something out. As I've said before, my instincts carry heavy weight and can trump some or all of the other parts of judgement.

Obviously there's no way for me to offer up instincts as any kind of proof. Some things just can't be proven. I can't prove I had a particular dream but it may change my life for good.

A meta-analysis of disclosers or predictors could give a kind of template to do a quick assessment of the latest insider. Like being able to make a quick profile.
    When I go to "Night School", (which, BTW, is open to every human on Earth) I never look for intel or predictions. I always try and come back with strategic wisdom. You can argue with intel, it's harder to argue with wisdom. I will see a vague idea form like a thought/emotion form, and get an idea for google search terms. Next day I check, and there's normally something on google.

Plus, they never lecture you, it's more like a co-creation or heart-mind to heart-mind where they help you access you inner self or ideas.

Who knows where my ideas come from?

Maybe my subconscious, or the heart of humanity. I just call it "pulling ideas out of the ether." Dreamers, artists and inventors have been doing it for centuries. In the next meditation, you can ask for help executing the idea, or there is assistance in avoiding disagreements with the team, or unblocking emotionally. Last, you don't need to astral project up, as there can be trap layer there. It is easier to go deep inside the brain, heart, or other chakra.

In Indonesia, they call this place "The Other Heaven", my teacher went there and started to learn French. You don't have to remember anything, and there probably aren't lecture rooms and chairs, not on the 5th dimension and above anyway. It's more about writing the first idea that comes when you wake up, and writing it quick before doubts, anxiety and murky emotions creep in.

As the etheric plane disintegrates, this process will get easier and easier.

We are being helped, and the door is open...
    Last edited by Daozen, 16th June 2015 at 02:55.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2015), bsbray (16th June 2015), Chester (16th June 2015), Dreamtimer (16th June 2015), GCS1103 (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (16th June 2015), RealityCreation (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Hello Mr Sam Hunter:

I would like to suggest another possibility to rate someone's unprovable, possibly other world, experiences... for your amusement only of course:

— Regardless of truthiness, believability or even evaluations based on rationalizations, I would be inclined to rate more favorably stories that realistically or at least metaphorically contain messages that are empowering and/or unifying to _humanity_ in general.

Unverifiable stories that separate or isolate humans by race, culture creed or otherwise divide human followers based on fact, beliefs or the likes of academia do _not_ make this cut; such stories cause a divide between groups and thus metaphorically feed discrimination of sorts.

It may be the case that an empowering story is beyond believability for people who are knowledgable or driven by verifiable information, but these stories shouldn't be demerited too quickly simply because truth is subjective by its very nature. Nobody can claim a throne to absolute truth or righteousness.

Over some time, I've examined propositions like "the grid", stories shared by Simon Parks, religious stories, cosmic wars and the destruction of planets: They are poorly rated by me because they degrade humans to under-achiever, petre-dishesk spirit containers, feeble intellect or spiritual conditioned to inferiority of other more privileged or advanced group, if not simply damned as a born sinner or for some other aspect of a random unlucky or shunned pre-condition even while the story teller may make affirmations to the contrary.

Sessions of Bashar, testimonies of consumption of monoatomic elements, Myth of the Devine Sophia as told my Mr Lash, LeadBeater's Occult Chemistry, and even Green Eggs and Ham fair by far better by me because of a quality that strives to enhance the human condition and the human mind by whatever means.

Bottom line, better parents prefer to reason with children rather than spank them in any and every measure taken to educating them; I think the stories that cannot be proven need not deviate from that pure rational of empowerment and growth.
    Last edited by lcam88, 16th June 2015 at 04:21. Reason: clarifications

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2015), bsbray (16th June 2015), Chester (16th June 2015), Dreamtimer (16th June 2015), grannyfranny (16th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    For me the criteria of any information is its utility in our lives. Does it make the world a better place for you? Can others benefits from it. I cannot tell you how much new age muck I have to wade through to get to a kernel of utility with some people in conversations. Even some questions asked of the Ambassador make me go into a facepalm. One of the reasons I often have my avatar up in gatherings. So no one can see my groan face. I used to always be visible but, caught myself reacting, on camera, to things people say. Since it's just my opinion, no one should have to see my personal judgements regarding theirs. It has worked well for me. I also have had to mute my mic as groans and slapping my forehead could be heard.

My own personal story about how I got here has never been told and probably never will. My history is private, not to mention fantastical so, I just give people my persona to deal with and figure out, without "my truth". It has served me well and I fit in more easily. No need to be any more unique than is of utility.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2015), bsbray (16th June 2015), Chester (16th June 2015), Daozen (16th June 2015), GCS1103 (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (16th June 2015), JRS (17th June 2015), lcam88 (16th June 2015), mojo (16th June 2015), RealityCreation (17th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "truthiness"...Ah Stephen...I miss the Report I had with you...(pronounce w/frenchiness)

Contact Point, I would call your Night School the Dreamworld or the Dreamtime. Not my names, of course. Some call it the hypnagogic state. It can be induced with the use of a drum. And other ways.

My understanding is that the Dreamworld is all the possibilities that have been, are, and are yet to come. Additionally, you can create your own dream space to do work, as you perhaps have. There are stories of athletes who practice difficult or dangerous moves in dreams before tackling them in physical reality. It's so amazing.

Writing the first words that come to you upon waking is stellar advice. I'd recommend that to everyone. That and dreams.

"No need to be any more unique than is of utility". That's a great statement. I can so relate. Modwiz, I'd like to thank you for all the laughs you've provided. I'm sure I'm at least a minute younger already.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2015), Chester (16th June 2015), RealityCreation (17th June 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Hello Mr Sam Hunter:

I would like to suggest another possibility to rate someone's unprovable, possibly other world, experiences... for your amusement only of course:

— Regardless of truthiness, believability or even evaluations based on rationalizations, I would be inclined to rate more favorably stories that realistically or at least metaphorically contain messages that are empowering and/or unifying to _humanity_ in general.

Unverifiable stories that separate or isolate humans by race, culture creed or otherwise divide human followers based on fact, beliefs or the likes of academia do _not_ make this cut; such stories cause a divide between groups and thus metaphorically feed discrimination of sorts.

It may be the case that an empowering story is beyond believability for people who are knowledgable or driven by verifiable information, but these stories shouldn't be demerited too quickly simply because truth is subjective by its very nature. Nobody can claim a throne to absolute truth or righteousness.

Over some time, I've examined propositions like "the grid", stories shared by Simon Parks, religious stories, cosmic wars and the destruction of planets: They are poorly rated by me because they degrade humans to under-achiever, petre-dishesk spirit containers, feeble intellect or spiritual conditioned to inferiority of other more privileged or advanced group, if not simply damned as a born sinner or for some other aspect of a random unlucky or shunned pre-condition even while the story teller may make affirmations to the contrary.

Sessions of Bashar, testimonies of consumption of monoatomic elements, Myth of the Devine Sophia as told my Mr Lash, LeadBeater's Occult Chemistry, and even Green Eggs and Ham fair by far better by me because of a quality that strives to enhance the human condition and the human mind by whatever means.

Bottom line, better parents prefer to reason with children rather than spank them in any and every measure taken to educating them; I think the stories that cannot be proven need not deviate from that pure rational of empowerment and growth.
    Great Post - and some would suggest some of my posts "spank" indeed. In my experience with my own three sons, not once did I ever spank them. I wonder why? The reason is that we always were able to talk it out. That doesn't imply I always "won" either. Sometimes they heard my view but then I stepped aside and watched them follow their own heart. In many of those cases it turned out that though their chosen path was bumpy... that they were able to follow it was important as then later they were able to see that perhaps Dad had a point after all. Sometimes, they showed me they were right after all. So what's my point?

That we were able to freely discuss it. And so your post above suggests a way this can be done. I actually mentioned what you are suggesting in the OP -

Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    What factors of the paradigm(s) suggested by the experiences can be drawn forth and measured as to attractiveness or not?

What underlying dynamics can be seen at play within the paradigm(s) suggested by the experiencer?
    Now, a few months back I attempted to have this very discussion. At that time tensions were high. I asked if I could make a thread that discussed the various paradigms suggested by the stories of specific story tellers. I did not at all want to say a single word about the story teller. Only point out "the specific story" and then, with participation of the forum membership we could examine what paradigms are suggested by these stories. I was told no, I could not do this. I was told no I could not do this in a members only area. I was offered to be able to make a group where this could be discussed yet that would not serve the purpose of putting the information in front of the eyes of everyone so that they might become aware of thoughts and ideas they had previously not been aware of. This is how we all grow. This is how we all learn.

So I absolutely love your idea. I imagine I might open my eyes further as well. Who knows, I might even shift a view I appear pretty well set on (as I have been known to do).

Thanks for this very good post.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

GCS1103 (17th June 2015), lcam88 (16th June 2015), mojo (16th June 2015), RealityCreation (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I also have had to mute my mic as groans and slapping my forehead could be heard.
    That's why I stick to emails.

My own personal story about how I got here has never been told and probably never will. My history is private, not to mention fantastical so, I just give people my persona to deal with and figure out, without "my truth". It has served me well and I fit in more easily. No need to be any more unique than is of utility.
    Right, it's about how useful someone can be.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

GCS1103 (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    After thinking about this, I decided that it might be best to trial a project with a track-record history on David Wilcock and maybe one other researcher.

David is being positioned to be a leader in the future. While I do not have any personal problem with him -he comes off as easygoing in interviews- I don't consent to any timeline in which he's dominating the media. I think there are other people that can do a better job. He would be welcome to comment on what we are doing, as it's in everyone's best interest that things are as fair, friendly and impartial as possible.

If anyone is interested, I can write a research template for organizing his history, but only if other people would give some time to the project. Otherwise it wouldn't be a good use of my time.

I don't want to muscle in on Sam's specific vision. IMO, we need more than one watchdog. I will do things my own way, if people want to help, they can. If two people say they would help research on a wiki, I will write the list. If not, I will do it in my own time in a few weeks.
    Last edited by Daozen, 16th June 2015 at 16:17.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Chester (16th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Can we create a bona-fide legitimate and generally agreed upon criteria in rating the likely (or not) validity of anyone's publicly presented non-provable, other worldly experiences? Clearly, it is difficult to expect proof... so then how can we assess the potential veracity (or not) of someone's stories?

If so - Here is my starter list.

1.) Maintaining consistency over time about key details of the story.

2.) Is there financial benefit gained from sharing the story publicly.

3.) Is the story teller gaining a spotlight from which they might achieve a sense of relevancy that it appears they are unable to get in "the real world."

4.) Does the experiencer project through their actions (words written and spoken as well as their deeds) that they actually "get" the core message which they often push upon others?

5.) To what degree does the experiencer use psychological tricks to ensnare the vulnerable?

6.) To what degree does the experiencer get defensive when ever a question as to the veracity of their stories arises?

There's a starter list.

And then... I feel it might be wise we consider the following -

What factors of the paradigm(s) suggested by the experiences can be drawn forth and measured as to attractiveness or not?

What underlying dynamics can be seen at play within the paradigm(s) suggested by the experiencer?

Is the info channeled?

YES - exit
    NO - proceed to A

A - determine relevancy of claimed information when superimposed on the populous
    B - check for perception management
    B1 - determine reimposed conditions and limitations
    B2 - compare B1 findings with A, see how (if) relevancy changes
    B3 - if B2 findings greatly differentiate from claimed information - exit, if not, go to C
    C - see about methods of dissemination, check for discrepancies given A and B2
    C1 - major discrepancies found - exit, if withing acceptable tolerance, go to D
    D - are claimed information verifiable and to what extent, yes/yes to some extent go to E, if not - exit
    E - can presenters research be verified, yes go to E1, if not - exit
    E1 - has presenter mixed eggs and potatoes, cows and goats, if yes - exit, if not go to F
    F - apply SM7 method (Sam Hunter 1 to 7)

Maybe number 8 - are claimed information backed up by TV series such as Fringe and Star Gate as in, do we have a "closed loop of/for validity" (see it is just like i said, they show it to you on TV....omg my top source just said what was in that last episode is EXACTLY like it is for real)

In regard to all this information and proof....i am not even sure how to word it all...this will got a bit "all over the place"...

I recall back in 2008/2009 i was gently! ranting on Avalon 1 (the original Avalon forum, before it was dismantled by its legal owners) about how these different whistle blowers that Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan were interviewing contradict each other and how something should be done about it... That was roughly 7 to 8 years ago. NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN on the side of information providers. Many stories have come and gone in that time. They are still coming and going. I was a donor at that time, i regularly gave what i could to PC. That soon stopped when i "figured out" Bill Ryan has a messiah complex and well Kerry, using the words of one of the mods at that time, was just barking orders.

Btw this forum is not the first Avalon offshoot. Some of you might have heard about "The Mists". On old Avalon, once Billy and at the time his right hand Admin came out in full colors, some people got "misted" (unable to post). So part of them left, creating a new forum. Again on Avalon 2 part of them left...history repeating itself.

The audience ( this means YOU people), be it theirs or anyone elses...some came, some left, but have they matured? Have they learned? No.

I tried to defend such points as you made not as exact but still...to no avail. Got myself voluntarily mixed into another parallel story. What i might compare to taking a drug just to study its effects. It helped me. Before i thought of myself to be too small in comparison to some forum member doing "remote healing" or wording the posts using all that new age and channeling lingo... After i saw same posts and it was something like in movie They Live.

Shortly after what followed was the 1st accusation of me being a reptilian. One fanatic branded me the galactic federation of light agent and other such things.

Sam, you want to go up against the endless human stupidity, commendable. Lets do the "impossible"? But...should we? Are we responsible to? Watching the watchers?

In one of my other posts i tried to show how people are much more full of themselves and excuses than being manipulated and controlled. How solving many bad things need no super hi tech or ET landings but just people being less "themselves". Some are being mislead, most aren't.

But to be "constructive"... I call out to "insiders" to "blow the whistle" on alternative media figure heads. On radio talk show hosts, TV presenters, project leaders, truth tellers, chanelers, witnesses
    Last edited by Tanta, 16th June 2015 at 16:51. Reason: grammar, spelling

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tanta For This Useful Post:

Chester (16th June 2015), GCS1103 (17th June 2015), JByas (16th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The higher-level beings cannot simply reveal themselves to us. There must be a calling, where a sufficient number of people request their help, before intervention can occur.
    This is when things start to get very dangerous. That sentence goes beyond intel treadmill saviorism. Reading that, I think he could be fronting for covetous ET groups. He might not realize that he's doing it, but it's dangerous.

I only have so much spare time. I hope someone out there realizes that somethings needs to be done. I hope they can get past the bickering and circular discussion and actually get something accomplished.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Chester (16th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    The balloon summoner comes to mind when I first read the op. And the guy from Las Vegas that films lights on the Mt road above Las Vegas. In the balloon case he was introduced to the world by thirdphaseofmoon, a channel of much notoriety, and still not sure if the main reason is fame or money. Only that it does disclosure a disservice. Also, there must be a large ego attachment when calling one's self a summoner. Please understand that I believe in ce5 protocols just not calling ufos at ones command. The man from Vegas, is different, not sure of the motive? And ignorance does not seem to be the case either, as the person does not allow comments and is not receptive to others opinions or suggestions. Maybe we can call it the lone-ranger syndrome. (I know what I see and what you see is wrong.) Also music over the video is a clue in most uploads after starting with narration it was dropped in favor of music.

Last edited by mojo, 16th June 2015 at 17:45.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Chester (16th June 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tanta View Post
    Is the info channeled?

YES - exit
    NO - proceed to A

A - determine relevancy of claimed information when superimposed on the populous
    B - check for perception management
    B1 - determine reimposed conditions and limitations
    B2 - compare B1 findings with A, see how (if) relevancy changes
    B3 - if B2 findings greatly differentiate from claimed information - exit, if not, go to C
    C - see about methods of dissemination, check for discrepancies given A and B2
    C1 - major discrepancies found - exit, if withing acceptable tolerance, go to D
    D - are claimed information verifiable and to what extent, yes/yes to some extent go to E, if not - exit
    E - can presenters research be verified, yes go to E1, if not - exit
    E1 - has presenter mixed eggs and potatoes, cows and goats, if yes - exit, if not go to F
    F - apply SM7 method (Sam Hunter 1 to 7)

Maybe number 8 - are claimed information backed up by TV series such as Fringe and Star Gate as in, do we have a "closed loop of/for validity" (see it is just like i said, they show it to you on TV....omg my top source just said what was in that last episode is EXACTLY like it is for real)

In regard to all this information and proof....i am not even sure how to word it all...this will got a bit "all over the place"...

I recall back in 2008/2009 i was gently! ranting on Avalon 1 (the original Avalon forum, before it was dismantled by its legal owners) about how these different whistle blowers that Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan were interviewing contradict each other and how something should be done about it... That was roughly 7 to 8 years ago. NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED SINCE THEN on the side of information providers. Many stories have come and gone in that time. They are still coming and going. I was a donor at that time, i regularly gave what i could to PC. That soon stopped when i "figured out" Bill Ryan has a messiah complex and well Kerry, using the words of one of the mods at that time, was just barking orders.

Btw this forum is not the first Avalon offshoot. Some of you might have heard about "The Mists". On old Avalon, once Billy and at the time his right hand Admin came out in full colors, some people got "misted" (unable to post). So part of them left, creating a new forum. Again on Avalon 2 part of them left...history repeating itself.

The audience ( this means YOU people), be it theirs or anyone elses...some came, some left, but have they matured? Have they learned? No.

I tried to defend such points as you made not as exact but still...to no avail. Got myself voluntarily mixed into another parallel story. What i might compare to taking a drug just to study its effects. It helped me. Before i thought of myself to be too small in comparison to some forum member doing "remote healing" or wording the posts using all that new age and channeling lingo... After i saw same posts and it was something like in movie They Live.

Shortly after what followed was the 1st accusation of me being a reptilian. One fanatic branded me the galactic federation of light agent and other such things.

Sam, you want to go up against the endless human stupidity, commendable. Lets do the "impossible"? But...should we? Are we responsible to? Watching the watchers?

In one of my other posts i tried to show how people are much more full of themselves and excuses than being manipulated and controlled. How solving many bad things need no super hi tech or ET landings but just people being less "themselves". Some are being mislead, most aren't.

But to be "constructive"... I call out to "insiders" to "blow the whistle" on alternative media figure heads. On radio talk show hosts, TV presenters, project leaders, truth tellers, chanelers, witnesses
    Often the very best posts go with few or no thanks - this is right up there with one of the best posts I ever read. Thank You.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

JByas (16th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    The thing is i don't want this to be a forum where we just have a set of core members that vet whoever they feel is not telling the truth.Its like having to pass some sort of test and if i am reading this wrong i apologise.This is not what we are about.There are so many wonderful threads and posts on here and this does not have to be a vetting procedure forum.

We was looking at doing interviews and even asking these people below to participate in Q&A AT tot

Randy Cramer
    David Hatcher Childress
    Stan Gordon
    Ben Fulford
    Richard Hoagland
    Paola Harris (one of her books is "How Does One Speak To A Ball Of Light?" -- think of the possibilities here )
    Linda Moulton Howe
    Melba Ketchum
    L.A. Marzulli
    Graham Hancock
    Michael Tellinger
    Michael Tsarion
    Joshua P. Warren
    Roan Winterhawk

But if all we are going to do is have a set core of members trying to ridicule them then i do not think it would be in their best interest to come and that ashame.The last thing i would want is a guest in my house being ridiculed.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Chester (16th June 2015), Church (16th June 2015), Dreamtimer (16th June 2015), GCS1103 (17th June 2015), JRS (17th June 2015), mojo (16th June 2015), RealityCreation (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It's your forum, and you can set whatever rules you want. I can set up a Reddit/Wiki and do everything on emails... But does that go against one of your rules? If I linked to the Reddit, or told people about it, would you think I was stealing members? I wouldn't bug anyone on PM's, that's not my style. Most PM exchanges here have been started by the other person. I need to find 3-4 people to help out. I can do it here, on on any other forum. It makes no difference.

If you read my posts, I said that:

[David Wilcock] would be welcome to comment on what we are doing, as it's in everyone's best interest that things are as fair, friendly and impartial as possible.
    It's not fair of you to mischaracterize objective research and data collection as ridicule.

As Modwiz said, once a new type of finance gets rolling, most of these people will fade away, as people build their dreams.

Please talk with your mods and set clear guidelines, then people are free to decide if they want to post under those terms or not.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Chester (16th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    It's not fair of you to mischaracterize objective research and data collection as ridicule
    I never said that and it can be a good resource of information.If you read my sentence correctly i said i did not want any of my future guests ridiculed as clearly sated on my mission statement on home page here http://jandeane81.com/index.php?

I am not having a vetting procedure for future guests.As always we would welcome healthy debate and as long as we can behave responsibly and treat one another with respect.

Our updated guidelines are perfectly clear and can be found here http://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=2&a=1
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Chester (16th June 2015), RealityCreation (17th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Short version: If anyone wants to work on a research project chronicling David Wilcock + others track record, please PM me. As this thread is making the mods uncomfortable, I won't say anything else.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Chester (16th June 2015)