Thread: Effects affect ?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Effects affect ?

Am curious, last month I participated with many others in singing/chanting the moola mantra, over and over all month, 10.008 times was amount one was sorta looking to chant/sing this mantra, the mantra is some of the names of god, from memory, in sanscript, difficult to know the affects, the ripples from something like this, I feel the millions that did this obviously got something out of it for themselves, like myself, but how does one measure the macro effect ?.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (13th June 2015), grannyfranny (13th June 2015), MaryMay (12th June 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    Aianawa, when 2012 arrived, many people were disappointed because there wasn't some big physical event. Don't you be disappointed. There have been chanting experiments and the researchers were able to show that certain stats were changed for a few days. The changes may be too subtle from the chanting you did, but everything isn't obvious in the short term material events. Hang in there with your contributions!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th June 2015), Cearna (13th June 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Hi Ainawa,

I don't know if you have come across this version of the Moola Mantra in the video below which is a favorite of mine. As well as the singing/chanting it also provides a good textual translation in English of what each word or phrase actually means. I actually hadn't listened to it for a while but your post prompted me to go find it in my bookmarks & listen to it again

Whilst you may not be able to put a quantitative figure on the macro effect of the group participation, as granny franny mentioned, research has been able to show that there have been marked effects in the collective consciousness during the period of mass meditations etc.

I would explain its effects this way. All words & thought have their own vibration & in effect, can take on a life of their own when given enough energy fueled by either repetition or intent.

I believe what this repetitive chanting does is build a strong morphic field of consciousness of that particular frequency (don't know if you are familiar at all with Rupert Sheldrake's work on morphic fields - based on organising fields of information) which makes it then available for anyone else to access or "tap into" & experience the effect who consciously chooses to do so.

Since the Moola Mantra obviously has been in existence for a long time it already has an established morphic field of resonance. This is added to & becomes larger & stronger each time someone / or a group chants / sings it with intent. So I think you can probably begin to get the idea of how x number of people doing it has helped grow the Moola Mantra field exponentially.

An analogy might be to imagine that the very first time the Moola Mantra was created / chanted it was a single filament floating in the air, as more & more people learned it & joined in, more & more filaments were created until it formed a cloud. The "cloud' became larger & larger each time as more repetitions were done & continues each time it is performed.

I believe that the Moola Mantra is great for raising your vibration & promoting individual field coherence thus also helping to raise the coherence & vibration overall of the collective.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015), yobear (13th June 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    RealityCreation, thank you for your easy to understand explanation plus the actual chant. I will try this chant. I already have a target.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015), RealityCreation (13th June 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    You're welcome grannyfranny.

Here's another version without the translation if you want to just listen / and or follow along with the mantra.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2015)