Thread: Petition: Do you want the Draco / Illuminati / Military-Industrial Complex to own Earth?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts

Petition: Do you want the Draco / Illuminati / Military-Industrial Complex to own Earth?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THVFkk-sEus

Do you want the Earth to be owned by shadowy, unaccountable interests?

Do you want to spend the next few decades at the mercy of secret corporate groups?

Do you want the Draconian/Illuminati/Military Industrial Complex/Debt Banking System to OWN YOU?

Do you want to be traded like a commodity?

If you do, vote YES. If you don't, vote NO. Tell the universe why.

DRACO OR HUMAN POLL

Click on the picture below to vote

Peace on Earth.

Note: I don't know if Easy Polls will let this poll stay up. Please share it on FB if you like. Or start another one on similar lines. The more the merrier. I'm not naive enough to think this will immediately change everything, but it is one step forward in the legal process. The universe is watching, and these votes do resonate in the upper chambers. When you vote, vote with all your heart, soul, eternal spirit and body...)

I just voted. It's a landslide victory for NO so far! Draco, get clicking...(only 3D votes count) or the Earth is OURS!
    Last edited by Daozen, 11th June 2015 at 11:23.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (11th June 2015), DaRkViPeR (11th June 2015), mojo (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    3 votes in... and it's looking bad for the Draco. 100 to zero. Ouch! We'll see how things play out.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (11th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I finally watched Jupiter Rising. Really enjoyed it. It was a little like transformers in the overwhelming amount of fast CG graphics. The scene where Jupiter's uncle tells her cousin, "Your cousin is NOT a chicken!" is priceless.

The harvesting part is creepy. It calls to mind other movies like chronicles of Riddik. They didn't eat the people but they did torture them into submission with mind control. Cloud Atlas, fantastic movie in my opinion, has humans and 'synthetic' humans recycled for food. Stargate SG1 had an episode where a seemingly benevolent race would come to a planet, be a kind of savior and then devastate all technology and turn the people into dumb farmers. They would come and harvest, and they would take most of the food that the planet's people grew.

There's a guy who's been posting on various forums for years who says that the bad star brothers want our blood and organs to replace their own withered and worn out ones. Apparently immortality isn't nearly what it's cracked up to be.

Really, the most disturbing thing to me is my fellow humans who don't value human life. They're the most dangerous 'cause they're the one's who will sell the rest of us out.

It doesn't matter if there's 5 billion, 7 billion or 10 billion of us. We matter and we should value each other and our lives and our home. And our sovereignty.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (11th June 2015), DaRkViPeR (11th June 2015), Gretchen (12th June 2015), jcocks (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey CP I believe most of these critters have been cleaned up, not many left. The energy today is amazing...can you feel it..8)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ledstar For This Useful Post:

Chester (12th June 2015), Ciauzar (11th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Hi CP,
    I've used the forums "poll" link and think you would find a number of people will use it. There's some concern with clicking on outside links. It's just a thought if you wanted to get a larger voter return. Also only a Draco member would vote yes for them to own earth, unless of course they would be better at it than us humans, which lately we don't seem to be doing a good job at it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The harvesting part is creepy. It calls to mind other movies like chronicles of Riddik. They didn't eat the people but they did torture them into submission with mind control. Cloud Atlas, fantastic movie in my opinion, has humans and 'synthetic' humans recycled for food. Stargate SG1 had an episode where a seemingly benevolent race would come to a planet, be a kind of savior and then devastate all technology and turn the people into dumb farmers. They would come and harvest, and they would take most of the food that the planet's people grew.

There's a guy who's been posting on various forums for years who says that the bad star brothers want our blood and organs to replace their own withered and worn out ones. Apparently immortality isn't nearly what it's cracked up to be.
    Thanks. I don't get the time to watch a lot of sci-fi, but there's some good disclosure there.

Really, the most disturbing thing to me is my fellow humans who don't value human life. They're the most dangerous 'cause they're the one's who will sell the rest of us out.

It doesn't matter if there's 5 billion, 7 billion or 10 billion of us. We matter and we should value each other and our lives and our home. And our sovereignty.
    Right, one day we will learn to value each other. There will be a huge party when the 8 billionth human is born.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi CP,
    I've used the forums "poll" link and think you would find a number of people will use it. There's some concern with clicking on outside links. It's just a thought if you wanted to get a larger voter return. Also only a Draco member would vote yes for them to own earth, unless of course they would be better at it than us humans, which lately we don't seem to be doing a good job at it.
    Thanks Mojo. I'll remember that in future. It got 162 votes from here and FB. Anything is better than those guys running the show. We're doing just fine, IMO. There are worse timelines.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am apprehensive about downloading an application for a simple task such as a poll. I suspect this application is tracking and/or spy-ware.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugh Mann For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ledstar View Post
    Hey CP I believe most of these critters have been cleaned up, not many left. The energy today is amazing...can you feel it..8)
    It's getting better. But it's not true liberation until people are dancing in the streets, and there's multiple disclosure on the news. But yes, we are slowly getting there.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (12th June 2015)