Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you hyper sensitive?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hypersensitive difference is due to the vibrational field of origin of the entity has in the graft with the encoding of the spin of the body on Earth, this creates difficulties and allergies but is also a catalyst to get away from some karmic entanglements.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th June 2015), grannyfranny (24th June 2015), MaryMay (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Thank you Aragon. I do understand it now. However, as I said, neither one of my parents had type O as I can remember. I was told by my mother that her father had type O, so I thought it may have skipped a generation as I have it. However, my early life contained errors of omission about many things, which I found out much later. Perhaps the blood type was just another thing that was wrong. Whatever the case, thank you for taking the type to explain it so well.

I wonder if a study was ever done on blood type psychology? When you say recessive I think of my solitude and introversion all my life.
    Maybe I will google this myself and find out if there has been such a study. Also I am O neg. Is there an O positive? I don't know.

Thanks.
    Today
    Last edited by Liberty, 17th June 2015 at 01:28. Reason: further details

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liberty For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2015), Cearna (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (24th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Today View Post
    Is there an O positive? I don't know.

Thanks.
    Today
    Yes. I am O+.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2015), Cearna (17th June 2015), grannyfranny (24th June 2015), Liberty (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Thank you Aragon. I do understand it now. However, as I said, neither one of my parents had type O as I can remember. I was told by my mother that her father had type O, so I thought it may have skipped a generation as I have it.
    Well, no, it doesn't work that way. As I explained, each blood type as it is commonly listed on donor cards or other medical documentation is only the phenotype -- i.e. how it is manifesting in an agglutination test -- but the genotype is actually always comprised of two blood type identifiers. It just so happens to be that O is recessive because it does not cause any agglutination, and the mere presence of either A or B in the genotype in conjuction with O means that a drop of your blood would still agglutinate when the anti-A (or anti-B) antigen is added.

Therefore, it is perfectly possible for your father to have had, say, the A phenotype, and your mother to have had, say, the B phenotype, while you yourself would be having the O phenotype, namely if your father was actually AO and your mother was actually BO, and they both donated an O to you during conception, making you OO.

However, my early life contained errors of omission about many things, which I found out much later. Perhaps the blood type was just another thing that was wrong. Whatever the case, thank you for taking the type to explain it so well.

I wonder if a study was ever done on blood type psychology? When you say recessive I think of my solitude and introversion all my life.
    Well, to the question here-above, the answer is "yes", but this research was never official and is highly contested, not to mention completely bogus.

With regard to O being recessive, see my first paragraph. The word "recessive" simply means that O does not agglutinate when either the anti-A or anti-B antigens are added to the drop of blood. Therefore, if someone has, say, the genotype AO, then they have both A and O, and even though the O does not react to the anti-A antigen, A itself always will. By consequence, the test will show agglutination, just as if the person had had the AA genotype.

Maybe I will google this myself and find out if there has been such a study. Also I am O neg. Is there an O positive? I don't know.
    Yes, of course. The "positive"/"negative" test is very similar, but it tests for agglutination with another antigen, namely the Rhesus antigen -- named after the Rhesus monkey, in which it was first discovered. So if the blood agglutinates when the Rhesus antigen is added, then you are "positive", and if it doesn't, then you are "negative".

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Yes. I am O+.
    So am I, Radagast. Maybe it's because we're both from Middle-Earth?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (26th June 2015), grannyfranny (24th June 2015), Liberty (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Ive read some books and articles over the years, that have helped me so much. At first I didnt realize that some of what I was feeling was not my own.
    It could be the neighbors, it could behumanitys thought forms..
    Onward I went in a spiritual growh pattern that lead me to do the bubble technique for protection around me. Its like imagining those bubbles you blow as a kid, and put that colourful shiny orb around yourself. It acts a s a buffer. Then you can take steps to expand on it more. Like making it permeable, allowing in the good stuff...

Heres some links:
    http://www.drjudithorloff.com/Free-A...nal-Empath.htm

http://www.drjudithorloff.com/video-...tional-freedom

http://hsperson.com/

http://thoughtcatalog.com/sophia-bor...sitive-person/

http://www.rebellesociety.com/2014/0...sitive-people/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2015), Cearna (26th June 2015), grannyfranny (24th June 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    MaryMay, thank you for the additional and very valuable links. This seems to be a time for more people to be opening their hearts. Consequentially, more people are awakening to HSP. Hopefully within a few generations our overly extraverted society will mellow out.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2015), Cearna (26th June 2015), Liberty (2nd July 2015), MaryMay (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Dear Aragon,

I am late getting back to you as I did not follow this thread. Thank you for the time explaining it all to me and Modwiz thanks for sharing you are 0 positive. I think I remember you saying that you are sort of a recluse too....am I correct or was it someone else? I do forget details more than I used to.

Whatever the case, I am part of the human race and trying to make sense out of my "journey" and let go of the warts (beliefs) I have accumulated.

Today

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Liberty For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2015)