Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you ready to go beyond Time?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    This is holographic viewing-experiencing, and from that point of view, fixing reality and 'outcomes' to 'timelines' is meaningless, and simply pulls the view back into 3D or more precisely, into 1D, the line, with a past, present and future strung along that line. Viewing from 4D, through the hologram simultaneously, reveals synchronicities as convergences, or 'magnetism' of energies to a focal point (you/I) that is emitting specific frequencies to which like frequencies are responding, simultaneously....beyond time and space. When you resonate with something, you are connecting with the energy of that thing/person/place/event/idea, and the deeper, higher, more passionate, the feeling of resonance, the more strongly it builds connection....the more the 'normal sequencing' we are conditioned to expect in 3D dissolves....and the less hold it has on our experience and psyche...
    Do you know the author DL Zeta's work?

She expresses well what I think is true about what choices we may be making now and here is one small quote

vibratory possibilities
    discerned through crisis and avoidance will keep one spinning out fields
    of probability still tied to the vibration of suffering and hardship.
    In this way, you perpetuate a "culture of servitude and suffering" that
    extends through generations until steps are taken to halt the cycle.

This is very different from the possibilities encountered when one
    enters the Portal of Timelessness from a place of surrender and detached
    discernment. Implied within this attitude of surrender is an intention
    to create the highest good for your self and in doing so, the highest
    good for all. From a perspective of love, trust and service, you will
    create the highest and best that can be experienced on Earth. This is
    the vibration that has the power to transform the world.

When you choose to step outside linear time with the intention to serve
    the highest good of humanity, shimmering oceans of possibilities present
    themselves. This is the vibration where souls join together in
    telepathic oneness to dream into being a new world founded on the
    principles of Peace and Love. Inside this vibration, karma is released
    and veils are lifted. It is easy to step into a place of complete
    re-membering, where all time is one and now is always the perfect moment
    to create what you have been dreaming. You can readily access and
    influence the past and future from this space. Synchronicity is the
    norm here instead of the exception. Entry and exit to this timeless
    realm is a luminous superhighway extending from the Portal of
    Timelessness to the open doorway of your heart and back again.
    http://www.celestialvision.org/2015-...gs-by-dl-zeta/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Joanna (19th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Maggie, I don't know DL Zeta's work, and enjoyed the passage below:

"From a perspective of love, trust and service, you will
    create the highest and best that can be experienced on Earth. This is
    the vibration that has the power to transform the world...
    This is the vibration where souls join together in
    telepathic oneness to dream into being a new world founded on the
    principles of Peace and Love. Inside this vibration, karma is released
    and veils are lifted. It is easy to step into a place of complete
    re-membering, where all time is one and now is always the perfect moment
    to create what you have been dreaming..."

Exactly! 'Synchronicity is the norm here instead of the exception.' Yes, but also, if you realize that we are 'points of/for convergence of like energies' in every moment, synchronicity is just a descriptor for the way energy flows+why it flows where it does. Most people on Earth are currently subconscious 'points of convergence' who have not yet overcome their entrainment to focus energies of certain types in a certain way and reinforce them collectively. Most people aren't even consciously aware of their entrainment, yet.
    Think of a person who seems to be plagued by what is called 'Murphy's Law' - the principle of 'whatever can go wrong will go wrong' - having misfortune after misfortune, for no apparent 'reason', just 'born unlucky'. Well, that entrainment of energy could have origins in another life, but until that person heals/lets go of whatever deep selfunlovingness from some level of their being that is their point of convergence, the entrainment will keep supporting the same energy dynamic.
    'Law of Attraction' understands this, and its proponents say, affirm this, envisage that, to change your energy flow by changing your point of attraction, right? That is part of the truth, but at a deeper level, whatever you feel and hold most intensely to be the truth of your self and life determines what you are emitting and attracting as a convergence point in any given moment. And most of that 'holding' is stored in the subconscious, and can require a high commitment to transformation, to become aware of/unlock/unblock.
    That commitment is where Love and Will are merged, Love-will - the impetus of the energy to shift and blossom as a point of convergence - and it takes really deep trust, love and peace of heart to allow our blossoming (individually and collectively), rather than being enticed to control it, influence timelines, tinker with the past or future (which is control-oriented entrainment at work).
    So this is where I would differ with what you've quoted here: "You can readily access and
    influence the past and future from this space."
    Yes you can, from 4D+...however, deepest trust, love and peace knows that once those qualities, those vibrations, are established as the point of convergence you are, then all energies will arrange themselves in perfect 'timing' (whether that is felt as linear, cyclical, non-linear etc, this is what 'surrender' actually is) for your highest good and the highest good of all, and there is simply no desire or need to 'influence timelines' in that deliberate kind of way....that is still subtly in the mode of control and 3D perception....
    "Entry and exit to this timeless
    realm is a luminous superhighway extending from the Portal of
    Timelessness to the open doorway of your heart and back again."

This I also see/experience differently. It's not enough to stand in the open doorway of your heart and travel back and forth on the luminous superhighways unbound by time. That isn't the way into the deepest truth of who and what you are. But if you actually step through that open doorway, into the realm of your inner heart, and take the steps within it that higher self gives, then you will be guided when your being is ready and allowing it, into the 'tiny cave' of the zeropoint, the point of infinite, eternal, completely aware convergence and resonance. The macro is in the micro, and we are connected with everything, all that is, in there, whether we know it or not, simply because we exist....

Yeah, keep breathing...in peace and love....and allow....
    Last edited by Joanna, 19th December 2015 at 14:23.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Murphy's law...I used to tell my son, "When I get my hands on that Murphy guy..." One day he asked me, "what are you gonna do to him, mom?" I said, "Oh, we'll probably sit, have a cup of coffee and laugh about it all."

I said that because I didn't want to seem vengeful or like I was holding on to anger. I forgot about the exchange but he reminded me years later. Funny what things stick in your child's mind.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (19th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Murphy's law...I used to tell my son, "When I get my hands on that Murphy guy..." One day he asked me, "what are you gonna do to him, mom?" I said, "Oh, we'll probably sit, have a cup of coffee and laugh about it all."

I said that because I didn't want to seem vengeful or like I was holding on to anger. I forgot about the exchange but he reminded me years later. Funny what things stick in your child's mind.
    Haha, well I used to think 'poor old Murphy, man, he must have had one hell of a life to have that law named after him!'

Yep, kids are great at coming out of leftfield with the way they see things. Murphy could probably do with one of these....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th December 2015)