Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready to go beyond Time?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts

Are you ready to go beyond Time?

I'd like to open a discussion about what it takes to shift into higher densities, or 'ascend', individually and collectively, in relation to time and timelessness.
    I keep seeing (and feeling) 3D being reasserted as the dominant energy, through a continued attachment to the concept of 'timelines'...even by folk whose goal is to be, live and grow in/into a dimensional state not governed by time. 'Timelines' are inherently third dimensional, since they are focused on past, present, future ie; linear progression. Positive and negative 'competing timelines' are simply expressing polarized energies into 'lines', which has a way of keeping us going round in circles.

4D is also a dimension in which Time is expressed, but rather than the 3D line, time in fourth dimension is (predominantly) circular. 3D and 4D are so closely connected that Einstein posited a theory that the Earth exists in a localized fourth dimensional fold of time and space that creates a 'dimple' effect, of the Earth sitting in its own 'pillow' of space-time (that manifests its own space-time membrane, which I'll get onto later). This theory was proved in a NASA experiment in 2011: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...11/04may_epic/
    A finding which slipped by with meagre media fanfare, considering the implications are as profound as the shift from flat earth to spherical earth conceptually. Because to realize that we are existing in a 4D local space-time fold - and have been all along - loosens the hold of 3D on the human psyche completely. To view ourselves as living in 4D, projecting a 3D 'reality' is very different, in terms of psychic attachment, to viewing our planet and all life as already fourth dimensional, right?
    To know this, is to be free of Timelines, the linear narrative that dominates 3D perceived reality/ies. They become irrelevant. What becomes relevant instead, is the pathway through the 'wheel of time' ie; 4D, the circle. For the circle includes, at its most minute, the zero point, and the zero point is the 'moment', the NOW, where the line penetrates the circle. In that moment, it is a point, the centrepoint, creation point - described by mystics over the ages as the 'tiny place' or tiny cave, within the heart, that one must enter and reside in, in order to become 'enLightened', immortal, infinite, one with Source/God/the Universe.

The 4D zero point in humans is situated in the heart centre/heart chakra area, because that is the magnetic centre of our torus field (not the head). I hear it said by some that 'centering in the heart' or prioritizing the heart is a 'New Age misconception'. Folk who think this have not understood what is meant by 'heart' esoterically and energetically, perceiving it only as a nexus of feelings and emotions. It is true that the heart expresses and reflects through emotions, but that is not what the zero point IS. In that point, there is no time. As your focus moves out from that point, you experience your 'self' in the flux of time, the swirl of time (the circle) and as you project into 3D, you organize that flux, individually and collectively, into a linear 'story' with a past, present and future events. A baby is born with no sense of the progression of time; it is a learned behaviour to organize one's experiences linearly...and that linearity is fragile and malleable (obvious if you've ever been around people with dementia, or other mind states that dissociate from linear ordering).

When the point of the (3D) line, focused in the NOW, connects with the circle (or really, the infinite sphere) of 4D, their combined motion creates the spiral, and the spiral, the Fibonacci sequence, phi, the golden ratio, is the higher frequency blueprint - and fundamental energy - of Life. Higher (faster frequency) dimensional people/beings of 5D+ exist and act within/through the energy of the spiral. If/when we align our energies, our consciousness, to and through the spiral, we immediately know all aspects of our self, multidimensionally, and connect into those aspects simply by our focus. Then we can walk on this Earth in multiple dimensions simultaneously, ongoing.

I'll share a funny personal example of how the dimensions are overlapping constantly. Perhaps you have some too. Source has a divine sense of humour. Just after posting about The Wheel of Time opening, I went to stay with my Dad, who lives by the sea south of Perth. We went to a quayside cafe, and as we sat down, a boat pulled in right of us, and the name written on it was 'About Time'. Then we went for a walk along a beach, to a lookout with a round concrete floor, and in the floor was a design of inlaid metal, forming a big sundial - at least, it had the outer circle, the centre point, and the pointer...but no numbers. Haha, the 'time' wasn't there. Such an exquisite symbol, when that which measures the progression of time has nothing to measure! In the sky overhead was a rainbow in the clouds, although there was no rain that day, and the rainbow was straight, like a path. The Norse would say, the Bifrost was open......the heart bridge....which is Love........

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2015), Aragorn (2nd June 2015), Birddog (3rd June 2015), bsbray (20th December 2015), Cearna (3rd June 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), citsym (3rd June 2015), Dumpster Diver (17th December 2015), Gretchen (4th June 2015), jimmer (2nd June 2015), Juniper (3rd June 2015), lookbeyond (4th June 2015), mojo (2nd June 2015), RealityCreation (5th June 2015), Rebel&Rocket (3rd June 2015), yobear (2nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    fascinating, joanna.

3D is linear, while 4D is more like a sphere with the NOW, the zero point at the center.
    graphically, that's very cool.

I've thought that to change our bio-frequency could or would unravel our preset organic cohesion --
    precisely tuned to keep us from falling apart.

if not, how does that work?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2015), Cearna (3rd June 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Gretchen (4th June 2015), Joanna (3rd June 2015), mojo (2nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    spot on, humans are living simultaneous incarnations on third density and fourth density (and of course beyond although this is not be reached as subjective experienice until the end of a fourth density ascension cycle, but this is of no interest for humans right now, this happens when the moment has come for an individual to do the next ascension, let them elevate on fourth density first). The only point we want to note is that we understand your 4D as 5D for 4D being the emotional astral plane which ceases to exist for many due to healing of "emotional" trauma (4D tunnel) and conscious decision to fully melt with the fourth density (time-space 5D) self aspect, others already have choosen prior to incarnation to remain on third density since their actual spiritual development on third density is yet to be finished. But this is our own perception and humans should not get too irritated by word usage and different usage of terms and/or concepts, we feel that we are talking about the same "thing".

Thus you can choose to live both incarnations until the end of your actual third density incarnation - being/staying consciously on third density but being able to feel and sense aspects of your fourth density self which many do already, as you describe - (and "reincarnate into your fourth density self if you choose so after finalizing your actual third density embodiement ) OR you can consciously decide to leave this third density incarnation/embodiement behind, at any given point (of course there have to be requirements achieved like releasing all karma), to "fully" submerge with your fourth density self during this ongoing incarnation.

thank you for sharing.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 2nd June 2015 at 19:39.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2015), Cearna (3rd June 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Gretchen (4th June 2015), Joanna (3rd June 2015), mojo (2nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    answer to post 1.. Joanna, I have traveled into the higher dimensions, and in space, and I can tell you that it is nice out there, but very different and difficult coming back here. This density is so heavy that every inch of me felt like an anvil. This went on for 3 weeks, until I got used to it, however, some beings from the higher dimensions are not used to the heaviness here, and it is very hard for them to be here. So they are here for shorter periods of time.

What does it take to go to higher dimensions. For me, it is a spiritual thing. We were put here on Earth to grow in all facets of our life, including the spiritual. One
    needs the spiritual to find that spark of God within us all, and connect, to be all that we can, according to our inheritance. We all have spiritual gifts within us, but in order for them to manifest, we need to evolve to the point where we are able to control them without ego. This plateau would also enable one to control higher technology in the manner in which it was designed to be used...without harm to others. Other worlds would open up to one reaching this state, for truly there are worlds within worlds even here, on Earth. Dimensions do overlap, they need to, for we move in and out of them oftentimes. At the full of the Moon,
    is the time when the veils between the dimensions are the thinnest, and one who doesn't normally "see" may suddenly see other life in their worlds. The nature
    spirits, the fairies, the little people...they are all real, but many cannot see them. One may also see aliens at this stage, and it is easier to understand all life now. Tonight is the night of the pink Moon....go outside and connect....who knows what you will see. Good Journey....

Once, I was outside starring at the full Moon, and suddenly the grass in my backyard had changed. There were plants with very large leaves on the all over the ground. My house was there, but the once clear sky was now suddenly cloudy, and there was a fog that was not there before. I heard the plants speak to me. they told me that if I stepped on them, they would feel pain. I said."Back!" and just as quick, I was back in my yard. The sky was clear, there was no fog, and my house was right where it was supposed to be. This happened twice. Alternative universe....just like ours.
    Last edited by Birddog, 3rd June 2015 at 01:38.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Birddog For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2015), Cearna (3rd June 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), citsym (3rd June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Gretchen (4th June 2015), Joanna (3rd June 2015), lookbeyond (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Last night we had a long trip in the car, the sunset was the most beautiful i have seen in a very long time, yes the moon was full, orange and brilliant and i also saw more unusual lights in the sky than i have recently, it truly was a magical drive, lb

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd June 2015), Cearna (3rd June 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Gretchen (4th June 2015), Joanna (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    What becomes relevant instead, is the pathway through the 'wheel of time' ie; 4D, the circle. For the circle includes, at its most minute, the zero point, and the zero point is the 'moment', the NOW, where the line penetrates the circle. In that moment, it is a point, the centrepoint, creation point - described by mystics over the ages as the 'tiny place' or tiny cave, within the heart, that one must enter and reside in, in order to become 'enLightened', immortal, infinite, one with Source/God/the Universe.

The 4D zero point in humans is situated in the heart centre/heart chakra area, because that is the magnetic centre of our torus field (not the head).
    When the point of the (3D) line, focused in the NOW, connects with the circle (or really, the infinite sphere) of 4D, their combined motion creates the spiral, and the spiral, the Fibonacci sequence, phi, the golden ratio, is the higher frequency blueprint - and fundamental energy - of Life. Higher (faster frequency) dimensional people/beings of 5D+ exist and act within/through the energy of the spiral. If/when we align our energies, our consciousness, to and through the spiral, we immediately know all aspects of our self, multidimensionally, and connect into those aspects simply by our focus. Then we can walk on this Earth in multiple dimensions simultaneously, ongoing.
    Very interesting ...

Drunvalo Melchizedek teaches about the "small space" in the heart where you connect with everything.

In his "Awakening the Illuminated Heart" workshops his teachers show you how to access this space. It is suggested that before you take the workshop you have read "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" Vols 1 and 2 to understand a bit about sacred geometry ...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Cearna (3rd June 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Joanna (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    I've thought that to change our bio-frequency could or would unravel our preset organic cohesion --

Hi Jimmer, when we are 'tuned' to faster/higher frequencies (holding love, grace, happiness, compassion etc as our focus) our 'bio-frequency' is naturally coherent, in confluence with transformational processes. You know, the medieval philosophers (I can't recall which right now...Aquinas, Bonaventure maybe) used to say 'Love is the glue of the Universe'. They put it in a particular doctrinal framework, but the principle is right. Disconnect from Love, the 'magnetizing' energy of Source, and we get fragmentation, decay, dis-ease, the 'conditions' of this mortal coil, so to speak.

Life is Love, and love moves in spiral formats, hence we exist ( organically embodied) by building on/with a double helix spiral. However, on 3D Earth (more accurately, as the collective Earth experience) dropped from 5D > 4D > 3D, and the spiral of Life got stuck going round in a loop, a flattened circle of Time, humans and all life here got caught in a death cycle. In 3D, we call it a life cycle, but it is in truth a finite death cycle, with a beginning, middle and end. Life, the energy of Love, is Infinite, never-ending.
    Where the ego-self may feel an 'unravelling' sensation, at the foundational spiral level, is that in order for the spiral to expand again into let's say, a wider band of frequencies, it has to relax, soften and open, to receive and bathe in that higher energy, which requires ultimate trust....of Self, Source, and the process, which is not of unravelling/dissolution so much as of transformation, spiritual alchemy.

The caduceus symbolizes this perfectly - the angelic (winged) Light pilllaring down through the opened double helix spiral - the energy of the Human Angel. Trust and Love open the spirals.....

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Cearna (3rd June 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Gretchen (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello OneOfLaw, thank you for your sharing, and yes, best not to get irritated about word usage differences when we are trying to express higher dimensional frequencies through 3D words, lol. 'Don't sweat the small stuff'. Indeed, if we could not sweat the big stuff either, a lot of energies would shift quite fast. That is, however, as you say, a matter of choice, within beings' journeys.

It may also help humans, perceptually, to remember that we 'see' through a dimension lower/slower than that which we have focused our being into ie: The line/timeline is a 2D (flat plane) expression. In 3D, we see through 2D, through the flat plane. So for instance, if we're looking at a house, because we have 3D spatial awareness, we understand that the house exists in space, not in the flat plane we are viewing it in. If we're looking at the front of a house, we still know it has a back and sides, and a floor, even though we can only see the front....unless we walk around the house, moving our focus through space in a circle. But when we're at the back of the house, then we can't see the front. So our 'seeing' is a dimension lower than our spatial 'reality'.
    A being who is focused in 4D, therefore, sees in 3D....they 'see' the whole house all at once, all sides, floor, roof, which mathematics would term a 'hypercube' or tesseract viewing point.
    A being focused in 5D 'sees' the whole 4D tesseract, inside and out (because there is no inside and out in the unity awareness of 5D, just convergences of Source flow that creates natural cohesion and alignments).

Namaste

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Gretchen (4th June 2015), OneOfLaw (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello Birddog, beautiful to hear of your experiences! Thank you for your wisdom, and reminders about the Moon. There's much to be seen around the full moon; the first I saw was a bird of pure white light that flew around the moon several times.....

Many universes are folded into and out of this one, and can be accessed through specific 'portals' or as you have done, spontaneously merging/overlapping. Yes, it's a spiritual thing, or beyond spiritual/physical, a 'BEing" thing.....in the state of 'Being', where ego is aligned with the soul and Source, higher technologies, lightships etc go with the Lifestream, never against it...

The density compression feeling you spoke of can be very intense. It helps to use practices daily that keep your physical body as tuned and receptive as possible to the higher frequencies, as you shift in and out. Otherwise it can be a bit like a pearl-diver, in which case ask your Higher Self to ease back into this 'awareness point' slowly and softly, not too fast. Namaste, starry Birddog

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Gretchen (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    lb, wonderful! 'Magical drive' indeed. The thinning veils.....

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), lookbeyond (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by citsym View Post
    Drunvalo Melchizedek teaches about the "small space" in the heart where you connect with everything.

In his "Awakening the Illuminated Heart" workshops his teachers show you how to access this space. It is suggested that before you take the workshop you have read "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" Vols 1 and 2 to understand a bit about sacred geometry ...
    Hi citsym, I haven't read very much of Drunvalo's writing, but see him as a bright Light. Have you been to any of his workshops, and if so, what was their effect for you?

I saw this vid of him recently, being asked about creating from the mind/creating from the heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4bX-J8G-x0

Namaste.

PS: Hardy folk, those highlanders.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Cearna (3rd June 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Gretchen (4th June 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Hi citsym, I haven't read very much of Drunvalo's writing, but see him as a bright Light. Have you been to any of his workshops, and if so, what was their effect for you?

I saw this vid of him recently, being asked about creating from the mind/creating from the heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4bX-J8G-x0

Namaste.

S: Hardy folk, those highlanders.
    Haha ... yes Hardy folk, those highlanders ... Scots born, a Campbell!

Hi Joanna, Yes went to an "Awakening the Illuminated Heart" workshop in Byron Bay (I'm a Brisbane guy, living in Vietnam).
    The two main things in the workshop were:
    Activation of the Mer Ka Ba
    Discovering the small space in the heart

I enjoyed the workshop. One of the things Drunvalo points out is the different way men and women create. He states men need a logical pathway to create, whereas women just create intuitively through the heart. I found that interesting because whenever I have created from the heart it is effortless, as opposed to struggling with a logical way to arrive at the required result.

In saying that, when I create, it is as if a higher frequency part of me does it. Hard to explain. It's as if I step up a frequency, see what I want to happen, and then it's created easily with no fuss. If I try to create without that step up, I fail!

The vid. is interesting. Creation from the mind is certainly an issue that needs to be understood (IMHO) The mind creates both scenarios. It's like the anti-cancer league praying for a cure. The opposite has to come into play. It's been explained this way by some:

If you try to stop people smoking, all you’re doing is putting out into the universe "smoking"... The universe isn't biased; it literally gives you "smoking" ... so in actual fact you are perpetuating smoking.

An example of this can be seen with the book by Rhonda Byrne "The Secret", as discussed by Drunvalo in the short video you posted. You can read about the subsequent fights and legal cases over money and broken promises here while the idea behind The Secret worked, but has it brought happiness to the people involved. Creating from the mind creates a dual creation.

Reading between the lines, as to what is happening on the Earth at the moment, with the PTB being stopped, energy waves washing through the galaxy, the possible intervention of the blue avians etc, it seems we will soon have the opportunity to all experience creating through the heart, if we want to. I think this is one of the choices that will be presented to us, subtly, but never the less, I think it will be on the table.

I feel this quote from the post http://jandeane81.com/threads/7050-T...#post841926947 is an important message, and if we could apply the changes we want through the heart, we would see the Earth change dramatically.

The universe is spoken into existence. We need to be a reflection-- speak the truth back into the field of which we are a part of. Actually speaking the knowledge that we have taken back into the world around us. You have the power to heal yourself and the Earth. It starts with the belief that you can do it and then actually 'doing it'! Learn how to manifest the reality you want instead of the reality that the Ruling elite are manifesting for you. “When we give our minds and our responsibility away, we give our lives away. If enough of us do it, we give the world away and that is precisely what we have been doing throughout known human history. This is why the few have always controlled the masses. The only difference today is that the few are now manipulating the entire planet because of the globalization of business, banking and communications. The foundation of that control has always been the same: keep the people in ignorance, fear and at war with themselves. Divide, rule and conquer while keeping the most important knowledge to yourself.”

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Cearna (3rd June 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Joanna (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    fascinating, joanna.

3D is linear, while 4D is more like a sphere with the NOW, the zero point at the center.
    graphically, that's very cool.

Hi Jimmer, some inner sense is working in your mind, which is OK as far as this link to dimensions was, till the bedding of Earth stood in a state of flux, which began in 2000. Amongst the Planets - barely in the right orbit at that time - the Earth began to sight the Galaxial Centre of the Milky Way Galaxy, and she felt the beginning of a New Age. she was filling in, until she found the one place into which she could mend her wobble.

What the attraction to itself was, that it felt like a bird again, and she wanted to take of and fly, in real freedom once again. Her need, became the need of everyone on Earth attuned to her. she is Sentient now, so realises that she is now solid, not just Spirit and a great big Soul. She gives us love, but the first to decide to take over and own her, was the first one named in Robes the POPE OF ALL EARTH. That was what took Earth, out of the delegation of all Earth belonging to the 20 Source Gods, who in fact began to live on Earth, and so called it their own Home.

When Rome said it now owned Earth, and all who lived on it, including stopping our growth, until it allowed it to be so, then sorry to say the 20 Source Gods, stood against this idea, for the Earth belongs to them to this day. They decided to let every one live in relative isolation from their caring, to solve who they wanted to have lead them into Spiritual Life - some one needing to own what every one was, or the gods, who gave us free will and choice. The Gods worked in the Above, until the last year or so, for it was obvious, that all open minds, wanted to get to link to themselves again, some remained entrenched in the worshipping of heathen Gods, and for the most part the rest simply don't care.

How we were isolated, was by, in my own description safety belts wrapped every which way around the world itself, how do I know? Well in 1988, I went to Israel, and on my first day their I had a 1 day tour in a bus load of tourists. On the top Of Massada, I suddenly felt the compunction to begin working, talking in tongues, arm waving ,chanting, as I do, when I work - the gist of the words I was saying was that Abraham had made a covenant with the Lord, that his descendants would suffer and show the rest of the world what suffering really was, and what I was doing was releasing these restraints, so that they need suffer no more after that day, and if they did suffer, then they brought it upon themselves, however this was not the entire Hebrew race, this in fact was only in respect to the bloodline descendants of Abraham.

This meant that from March, 1988, everyone on Earth had the restraints lifted and once more had some form of free choice, except that you had to be able to delineate what your actions would mean to others as well as to yourself, in that you were to do no harm to others.

Ok, so what does this have to do with your question Jimmer? What it was, was that under religions, of any rightful kind, you were in real head space, in your mind, there is only linear belief, for it feels like this is what it is. It also means being sure there is only one time in space, because all the Romans wanted a system to control Life, so once a belief system becomes part of a beaten race, then it stands to reason, that a better one is not possible. Their right to control, took on the absolute, which began radical changes, to all of the beginnings to Time and Space.

The edicts of the Pope, then told us that what we see, is then what IS, so we gave up our Right to Know, because all is, what the first thing we see is. What we have done, by becoming aware, is to change it to what I want to see is what it IS. This makes, kidding yourself easy to do, for if I don't want to know, other than what I think Is, Is, and your belief is to jet into Astral Travelling, and what you see there is truth to you, and someone else wants to believe ET's are wonderful and you've seen them and been with them and they are our Salvation, but the meditations, show us what Is, then we are in real difficulty, unless we find a common ground on which to collect our thoughts on what is True or not True.

At this particular Time, some indoctrination took place, for about 60 years now, about points of facts of life :
    - everything is illusion, so what's the point in making costly renovations Or whatever else goes along with everything is an illusion.
    - thoughts are not thought, so you don't own your own thinking capacity
    - time doesn't exist, so east is not west, or - them over there are oK, but you're not because ......
    - class of elite, knows more than some little open minded person, because they've done all that research and Phd's
    - we can all live in higher vibrations if we just do all this ............
    - if we OK our self then we can cease the wheel of life and Ascend whenever we want to

How many more of these are true or not true and how are you to know?
    Well also, do we need to know, or are we just in more and more mind traps.
    What is a mind trap? Well it is when you believe that what you are thinking will give you the Truth, you mind is a place of storage of knowledge that you put into it, so if you ask your mind to tell you what is True, it will give you back what you put there before.
    How then will you know whether 3D is linear and 4D is spherical, Jimmer?

Well, it's not either to me, because the Earth has has moved to a new Society of evolution to yourself, not to the Pope, nor to what the experts told you, before the 23rd December, 2014, because all that was, is now not what was, and no one yet knows what will be what Is, till we fear no more, of what Life itself is, for that will be some part of the new paradyme, and the one who began Life itself, still has to use Seer sight to see what the new road ahead will be like at first. The only thing I do know is that in Creation, things, or beings get created, or a way of life comes into being, when somehow Creations says this is the way that is needed now, and LO and Behold that is what will be, so follow the flow of Life, watch for the signs that tells you this is what is is. that's the best I can do for now, because we are in a state of change and what was, may not be at all what we believe after the next two years of changing energies and Time.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Joanna (5th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quoted by citsym: 'The Universe is spoken into existence.' The Word, frequencies of Sound, create. High frequencies spoken from/through the heart create worlds...of love....

"...when I create, it is as if a higher frequency part of me does it. Hard to explain. It's as if I step up a frequency, see what I want to happen, and then it's created easily with no fuss. If I try to create without that step up, I fail!
    The vid. is interesting. Creation from the mind is certainly an issue that needs to be understood (IMHO) The mind creates both scenarios. It's like the anti-cancer league praying for a cure. The opposite has to come into play."

citsym, this is a great summation of the three 'laws' involved in the action of creation: first is the Law of Attraction - which The Secret picked up on, but without knowledge/wisdom of being seated in the 'seat of the soul', the tiny place in the heart - and therefore did not understand the second dynamic that comes into play with mental/psychic creation, the Law of Opposite Attraction....which I feel is what Drunvalo is speaking of in the vid; the equal force of opposite energy that is magnetized/attracted along the with the 'object/subject' of the attraction, to maintain equilibrium. The higher frequency you speak of, that you go into, or else your creating 'fails', is the Law of Grace (if we consider 'Laws' to simply mean bands of frequency). When we create from Grace - spirit/Source through the heart, there's no 'opposite backwash' because we're not energizing/enacting through the polarity frequencies....we're in unity/aligned with Source....

Btw, big smile here: As you posted your reply, I had felt prompted by your kilted man pic to go look at a bit of my ancestral clan's history (my great grandmother was a Munro, from Inverness) and read this:
    On 30 April 1527, a bond of friendship was signed at Inverness between: Chief Hector Munro of Foulis; John Campbell of Cawdor, the Knight of Calder; Hector Mackintosh of Mackintosh, Chief of Clan Mackintosh, captain of Clanchattan; Hugh Rose of Kilravock, Chief of Clan Rose; and "Donald Ilis of Sleat"

Then saw the photo below, of Eagle Rock, on Munro lands (Easter Ross). Haha, as above, so below...clans of the Eagle and Rose connecting on Earth, as in the heavens... Nice to 'meet' you, star brother of the Campbells....lol...

Last edited by Joanna, 3rd June 2015 at 10:27.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Cearna (3rd June 2015), Ciauzar (5th June 2015), citsym (3rd June 2015), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2015), Gretchen (4th June 2015)