Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Galactic Shock Wave Event

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Celticshaman View Post
    I find most them are most making it up off the top of their heads or spreading disinfo for lucrative financial gain.
    If that's what "most" of them are doing, then I guess you have a cynical view of what all the rest are doing as well?

As with anything else I came to this idea with an open mind and I agree that most are probably deluded. But there is one person claiming to be channeling, that I have watched at some length and could not dismiss as I had the others. And I concluded that there is more going on with this individual than just what it might look or seem like to most people, just purely by the quality and accuracy of the information coming through.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd June 2015), MaryMay (5th June 2015), RealityCreation (3rd June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    the event already has happened in the sense that all conditions are installed and ready for humans to melt with their fourth density self. since most are completely unaware of that (for instance due to waiting for "the event" since they are decepted that this is needed before anything can happen... "seemingly") there is going to happen something, soon. this is a creation of the awakening human joint consciousness that is opening its eyes to the fact that this shift happens right now and more are about to learn about an "upcoming event" which in this sense is already disinformation - it prevents many humans from being able to submerge at any give moment NOW/before this collective manifestation of what is going to happen to make further progress possible. but it does no harm, nor is there any "problem" with that. there is no rush for anything, humans are saved and simply act in accordance to the collective and individual soul script which can be seen as the collective and personal manifestation plan within this development process.

Many still have to release all karma before such a submersion is possible, if they decide to perform this transcendence in the first place. Thus something is going to happen. humans are about to call this the awaited "event" thereafter. This manifestation is going to accelerate the exponential human awakening. This offers the possibility to go through the emotional tunnel for more and more humans - if it is still needed, which it is for many - to finally be able to consciously decide to leave the third density embodiment behind (you are still incarnated thereafter but your perception is limited to your fourth density self embodiment - of course you have a time-space view into third density and interference with this frequency band remains possible), at the moment many humans sense both of these mentioned embodiments already), if they choose so to begin with.

There are humans who continue their third density cycles anyway, due to their specific soul growth development level, others may want to choose to stay on third density eventhough they have the possibility to submerge with their fourth density self during this incarnation and others are about to do this transcendence during their actual incarnation. This decision lies within the free will of any individual that is participating in this consciousness simulation.

When you talk about an "upcoming" event, remind yourself of the most fundamental FACT that there is no such thing as "future", there is always only the now. maybe this helps you to realize that this is a blatant deception, which has an all loving background, it is going to teach humans exactly that, so rather see it as a challenge that humans have set up for themselves to gain the most beneficial learning effects out of what is happening and manifested by the human soul species right now during the manifestation (within in the third density hologram projection, "physical") of the "already finalized shift" (energetically).
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 4th June 2015 at 10:46.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), bsbray (4th June 2015), Ciauzar (3rd June 2015), MaryMay (5th June 2015), RealityCreation (3rd June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015), yobear (4th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Agree Oneoflaw, fun looking forward ( in the now ) to the timelines and feelings and helping though

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (4th June 2015), Ciauzar (4th June 2015), MaryMay (5th June 2015), OneOfLaw (4th June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Agree Oneoflaw, fun looking forward ( in the now ) to the timelines and feelings and helping though
    DEFINATELY, oneself is also loving to watch the movie and its manifestation progress in 3D since it delivers many many informations and connections, backgrounds (history) and everything alike which oneself is researching and processing, oneself is about to stay on third density for a while since oneself is about to follow and support the new humanity for a while (supporting humans in their healing process), also oneself is intrigued by the fact to be able to do interstellar travel and having interference with various species, while still being in third density. Oneself fully trusts oneself that the mentioned submersion takes place, when it shall take place according to the own incarnation plan, so there is no need, as of yet, to contemplate that, one is open for "surprises". it happens, when it shall happen, that is all one needs to know.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 4th June 2015 at 10:48.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), bsbray (4th June 2015), Ciauzar (4th June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Celticshaman View Post
    Lol your right Contact Point Bashar has no credibility I laugh every time I hear these so called "channelers" I laugh because none of them know how to channel; I find most them are most making it up off the top of their heads or spreading disinfo for lucrative financial gain.
    Being one myself, I must tip my hat in the ring. Firstly, I must ask, if you are now able to channel yourself, for if you don't, you risk Soul life in your soul, switching off to you, as this is judging others, by not being in others shoes. This is second on the list of role rules to follow, after, do other person any harm, this rule is "do not slip into do not slip into the finite, before you are so sure of gifts that others may have, beyond the norm that most live by".

For you cannot tip your hat in with certainty, till you are sure, that medium ship is not possible. Nor is it the same in each case of the mediums ability, to stop a being from getting in. When in fact, you begin with a best type of guiding Light, and because your Soul is completely in sync with that one,it may not be possible to stop yourself linking with Demonic beings, who merely slip in between one word, of the Spirit Guide, and continue the story with the Demonic being in charge.

I have had this happen to me when, I was having a message spelt to me, instead of hearing the message, or letting them come into my own Sovereignty. My Ivan, suddenly had to "wink" out to prevent work he was giving me being stolen from me to be given to underlings of the evil intent to harm. These messages from Ivan and others Above, solve what stops life in your own daily Self, and the Demons are adept at stopping life in me, during this period, when he has to stop linking to me. Anything is possible, when in a trance, or working in this level of Light.

We find many channellers work in different ways, and even, each one may alter how they work, depending on who is coming through. I know or knew a few others, who in fact begin by trancing out, and the voice changes, according to whomever it is who comes through, but to do that you need a particular form of throat vibration. My Homeopath, brought through on my first visit a Tibetan, who had a deep throat laugh and I recognised him as my Spiritual guide from other lives. He channelled another Tibetan who giggled and a blind, chiropractor called Dan'lle, and a spirit bear who often did healing as well.

His partner, who did body work, was astounded one day, when she was about to work on my neck, and with both hands about 6" from my neck my, Ivan suddenly did the neck movements of a chiropractor through her, after that, she would often just say "go to it Ivan, do your stuff", and told a student in body work, I had a guide who just might suddenly come through. Whereas my homeopath, wasn't going to let Ivan tell him what was wrong, until he had worked out for himself what to do, but Ivan knew herbs , Bach flowers and homeopathy too, and he could see and converse with him.

I personally, don't trance out, I suddenly begin yawning like mad, with jaw cracking yawns, so as soon as I start yawning we know some one is coming through. I don't normally alter my voice, unless I need to do healing with specific sounds, in which case the Chinese Goddess comes through for the highest notes, and aboriginal often comes through for a different sound and Geronimo for another one at different times.

My people from Above, having found that those dark ones wishing to invade my messages, have now given me extreme protection, for they can use the messages I am given to do harm to others. I am well aware your words were "most" do this, but since I am on this forum, functioning as a medium, frequently, I wish you to please realise I am not one of the "most" and there are others out there, who are not fakes and charlatans. Thank you.
    Last edited by Cearna, 5th June 2015 at 02:33.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), bsbray (4th June 2015), MaryMay (5th June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)