Thread: Who's in life and who's not

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

Question Who's in life and who's not

Besides changing ourselves first and then around us, what else do you see, that would be a constructive collective mind exercise for all ?

Life began and still goes on – what did we do so wrongly, that at the moment, the way we are living is not the goal that was originally intended, when time began. If we work like hell in a job to look after our family, is this it? Not to those who sense. The final life was supposed to be the end of a wheel of journeying, to find, seek, and take on solid moralistic virtues to claim and take on back to some mythical place which I call, “from whence we came”.

So…. It must be told right here and now, that not all came from “whence we came”. Some place Above, seems to be for evermore, seems to be in the minds of all who seek, but is this where all who seek, came into life? No……. We find the first one, ever made into a life form, did not come in from some place Above, the first one is not totally life, nor will it ever stop living in the right to grow, and the right to know, and to plan what the next phase is to be.

Since death cannot take us to “from whence we came”, then is life just one big hurly burly of growing to love, or finding mindless answers to what the soul wants you to find, or making costly mistakes in which to learn how it should have been. What is life about? Well it is to claim yourself as the unique plus or minus, from what you've achieved. To gain or lose in the first place, but mostly to please your own self in working at one thing, then going on to another, then another and so on. This is soul life, and so far, few live in this right to live, because, all our senses tell us we are not to do such a thing.

Why not? Willing to live is not at the behest of a bent old Cabal man, nor an evermore bent old Priest, who says it is wrong to sin, simply because you were born out of sex, nor your father who decided you would marry and live in a certain way, nor a beady eyed worker telling you how to exist, if you want to continue to work and get paid.

What then, is your mind state to live in the risk of getting to nowhere. If getting to nowhere is your goal, then you shouldn't have come to live in a role of a better person than you were last time round, for the aim in life, no matter the first, second, twenty third or last life, is to gain the mind of a better one than you arrived with.

Your own inspiration, your own self giftedness, your need to set the stage to go from here to something better, this is what life began as.

Now, why bother heaping lies on you, because all life isn't this, so why tell it to you as this? We fear, we find no pleasure in opening into new stories of getting ahead, we get to solve one problem and another one soon arrives, some merely live in poverty and get nowhere, other have great riches and get nowhere, for we seek inside, for the aches and pains to reveal themselves, these are emotional pains, which if not healed, by voices in your heart, will let themselves grow, until life get beyond their capability to overcome what this is to you, and real illness results. The loss of loved ones, can push you beyond the threshold of sinking or not, this is just one example.

So heal, or not, think of it as the first day of tomorrow. The first of your lives began as total life evermore, so why not the rest, until your last one. Thinking is being. To stop life, be in the role of a beggar, to be in life be in the immensity of a gift, both to yourself and to all you meet.

There is a wording to achieve what this is:
    I am all of everything, that ever was or is now, or ever shall be. I make being-ness the goal of every single heading in life in which I give myself the first tough decisions to solve, and so many ropes I put upon myself, every day, from making limits to seek and find, I release and break the bonds by saying to myself “ I am not to be gelded ever again from the fists or slings and arrows, I am belief in the sanctity of life, and can no more be harmed by my own closed off thoughts.

I am inviolate to gender specific roles lingering in the belief of others, and in the fingers that point, and in the fate of every one else, for I am pure thought actions and tokens of all who came before me, but, I have no reason to be in ropes of theirs nor my own, for I remain a road of the wheel of life, and I am only injuring myself if I violate the gift of giving to others, the same as I would need given to myself.

These words repeated again and again till they feel right to you. Think only of getting to solve one person's open heart, and in the right time and in the right life you will live to know, who it was , that became more than they began as.

Now there is reason to look very carefully at who and what you have been, during meditation, but we are in a time of change and there is in the making, a new road to follow, that will take you and the Earth into the next phase of evolution, and it requires the foresight of those who are here now to help, bring the next phase into a reality of ever more sensory needs to place the best of now, into the beginning of the new phase to live in, and right now, the road decides itself. Is it not better to clarify the pluses and minuses of the now and re-elect the pathways for the beginning of a new tomorrow.

Last edited by Cearna, 29th May 2015 at 05:30.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2015), bsbray (29th May 2015), Church (29th May 2015), Ciauzar (30th May 2015), ERK (29th May 2015), JRS (29th May 2015), MaryMay (30th May 2015), modwiz (29th May 2015), mojo (29th May 2015), RealityCreation (30th May 2015), sandy (30th May 2015), shamanseeker (29th May 2015), Woody (29th May 2015), yobear (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    I find this to be a very thought-provoking post, so I'm going to bump it. Thank you, Cearna.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

bsbray (29th May 2015), Cearna (30th May 2015), Ciauzar (30th May 2015), modwiz (29th May 2015), mojo (29th May 2015), sandy (30th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I always liked the idea of an Earth covered in vegetation, where a lot of the big urban asphalt fields are much more green, or even replaced entirely, and yards have more diversity of plant life, and more people growing things on their roofs.

Maybe something like in these pictures:

It would definitely be an improvement over what we've inherited from the Industrial Age. And think of how much easier and cheaper it would be to feed people.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th May 2015), Ciauzar (30th May 2015), JRS (29th May 2015), MaryMay (30th May 2015), modwiz (29th May 2015), mojo (29th May 2015), sandy (30th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Thank you bsbray, I'm a bit more long winded than yourself but I agree.

There's heaps of Life in the Open Air, because the first thing in life is to become grounded. The thing is to clear your overall need to be perfect. The final life, even will not make your perfect, for you are needing seeking the gift of this, but really, your overall need should always be to do no one else harm. Every one wallowing in the role of perfection, is simply living in the road of a fool, for the Tarot first card is the fool, and his name is only Fool, because the beginning of everything, wasn't to find the role of a perfect Spirit, with a first class brain, and every ability imaginable at the highest level, it was to seek all kinds of minuscule treats to remember on the road another time. These wondering are your gifts to yourself.

For example, I received yesterday, an e-mail from Ria of a flower she has waited years, for it to flower, stunningly beautiful, so now she has a gift to herself, but she also gave me the gift of sharing that joy of life and love in creation, with me.

Once I awoke, and was travelling (which we from OZ seem to want to do (often)), I began to come upon places that I just knew I had lived in before, like in the palace of Tokugawa the Shogun of Japan, with a squeaky floor, so that any intruder would immediately be heard, or even when a friend of mine took me to a slide show by a Tibetan Monk, raising money for his people, I felt energy coming off the screen, and many times, said to her I used to live in that place, her answer being of course you did, because they were connected to the Tibetan Tsong Karpa, whom I had recently been connected to to help me regain, a lot of my memories. These memories were all little gifts to me. No one else has exactly the same memories as yourself, even if shared with some one at the time. Another example of this, how many of us have dearly loved four legged friends, with whom we shared many joys of love, each with their own personalities and little things to remind us of their company, that kind of love lives on in ourselves, and was a major part of our life for many of us. There is no need for perfection or seeking for more, it just was, the same as, some one just being there at the time needed, these are our gifts of life.

To give the gift of life as suggested in the plant life we bring to ourselves, brings us so much more than to live without the Life in our surroundings. In Europe, I marvelled at the window boxes of potted colour, almost every house giving warmth to the street, in Spain, flamboyant geraniums, shouting rich colours in the warmth of the sun, and Seville oranges in the streets, the colours of invigorating life, these are things we share with the world as well. These are the things, that make Earth and it's people what we are, and each lifetime, is a new adventure of evolution, both within and without. These are the things that no ET or Spirit being, living elsewhere, would know, but we do – it is time we began celebrating being a being in this particular life at this particular time, for it will not be the same again, just as it has little to do with the Earth I knew as a child, having been born in 1939.

Over the last few years, many of those who live by the Darkness, have been intent on killing me and my Soul, guess what all those who tried, I'm still here, but the message I wished to convey, is to not let, what so many are doing now, on making costly shopping trips to doom and destruction, carefully planned to give us a glimpse of something called life, or watch the young becoming one more to leave hope and joy behind to sink into the despair of “if only some one will love me, I will be OK”.

Life is of our own choosing, but the first thing we think of is “I can't do that”, well I lived in that for far too long, and decided, I had no idea what I could do, or how I could do it, but sure as hell I was gonna go seek and find, and suddenly a whole new world of exploration opened to me, not just in travel, but my whole personality changed from an introvert to an extrovert and goodness knows, I did some things most would never try to do, but the overall opinion was “I wish I had the nerve to do that too”, and it encouraged some of these to go and do that too.

So, awakened Souls, we are not only our soul and Spirit, we are what we can encourage ourselves to go and live, and then open the minds and lives of those around you to do the same thing. Not what your thing was, but seek and find what their thing is. And throw into the rubbish bin as many what ifs that come into your mind.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (30th May 2015), Church (31st May 2015)