Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Camelot: Kameran Fally - Planet X & Astro-planetology

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Wilcock says Mars is Nibiru.
    Nibiru was a city in Ancient Sumeria, not a planet.
    As for Wilcock, pffffffffffft.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

ERK (28th May 2015), Ledstar (28th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015), Ria (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Nibiru was a city in Ancient Sumeria, not a planet.
    As for Wilcock, pffffffffffft.
    There is a visible body/planet what ever you like to call it, that has been coming in, mostly visible in the Southern Hemisphere reports of sightings at sunrise. Sightings started about 2010, I saw it my self end of 2012. Best sightings South Pole.

I think Wilcock is losing it, with this ridiculous info...........he's credibility out the window with anyone in the know.

Just add, yes LS is right, ancient Sumeria had a city named Nibiru
    Last edited by Ria, 28th May 2015 at 17:46.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (28th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    The recent coast episode that malc posted on planet x should be watched. Imho it's going to happen just as it has in the past. Ancient cultures have past down the oral and written history of nibiru, maybe not using the name we call it today, but it has been spoken of. Let's assume it will pass by again, you have to wonder why TPTB have been quiet about it. It will not be benign and will cause planet catastrophes. This is why we have not been informed. If our society becomes aware too soon the people will cause chaos at a huge level.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

citsym (29th May 2015), lookbeyond (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    The recent coast episode that malc posted on planet x should be watched. Imho it's going to happen just as it has in the past. Ancient cultures have past down the oral and written history of nibiru, maybe not using the name we call it today, but it has been spoken of. Let's assume it will pass by again, you have to wonder why TPTB have been quiet about it. It will not be benign and will cause planet catastrophes. This is why we have not been informed. If our society becomes aware too soon the people will cause chaos at a huge level.
    Mojo, is there a time frame for when this may happen?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

mojo (28th May 2015)

Thanks
    This planet sized object that's supposedly been getting closer and closer for years and years... where is it? My brother has friends in in various serious astronomy clubs and they all laugh about this. They all want to be the first to spot it!

Even I know that if it were approaching from due south, it would be visible from half the earth, just like the (north) pole star is visible from half the earth, so all that stuff saying it's from the south and would be invisible is a red herring!

So I'd like to know why none of the worlds amateur astronomers have seen this Nibiru yet.

All these reports of 'double suns' would be visible over the whole planet, so are either the occasional sun dog or lens flare.

Babs.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (28th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    This planet sized object that's supposedly been getting closer and closer for years and years... where is it? My brother has friends in in various serious astronomy clubs and they all laugh about this. They all want to be the first to spot it!

Even I know that if it were approaching from due south, it would be visible from half the earth, just like the (north) pole star is visible from half the earth, so all that stuff saying it's from the south and would be invisible is a red herring!

So I'd like to know why none of the worlds amateur astronomers have seen this Nibiru yet.

All these reports of 'double suns' would be visible over the whole planet, so are either the occasional sun dog or lens flare.

Babs.
    Hi Babs, thanks for your post and i hope you are right! Do you mind if i ask, is your brother in the southern hemisphere and has he checked out time around sunrise with his club? Thanks,lb

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

mojo (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    They made so many movies about this, yet I was thinking..if a thing like this planet is arriving then why wouldn't all these sphere beings and the so called hundreds of observers up there create a way to change it's course, since they are ahead in technology. Is Corey talking about this?

Why did the cabal build a whole city below the earth, what are they hiding from...the event? Are they hiding from the frequencies hitting the planet? Maybe they'll melt. they have 3 story buildings for ppl to live, as well as malls to shop. Wtf. I'm glad to hear that about those astronomy clubs, hope it's true.
    Last edited by Ledstar, 28th May 2015 at 22:05.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ledstar For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (30th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    LB not sure on the time frame but thought this video will help... fyi... the astronomers knew of it many years ago...as far back as the 60s. Again the coast episode s a must to listen...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

jonsnow (30th May 2015), lookbeyond (30th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here s the link to the coast program:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/7005-C...#post841926281

here's another interesting nibiru clip
    Last edited by mojo, 28th May 2015 at 22:51.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

jonsnow (30th May 2015), lookbeyond (30th May 2015)