Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summary of David Wilcock's Presentation April 2015 - Update - SSP, Sphere Beings etc

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts

Summary of David Wilcock's Presentation April 2015 - Update - SSP, Sphere Beings etc

Corey had posted this link on his FB page. It is a summary of David's recent presentation with notes taken by Justin (Many Thanks Justin) of Stillness in the Storm.

Some of the questions that you are asking Corey will be answered in this comprehensive summary. The black text is David speaking & Justin has added additional info & links in green text.

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com.au/2015...istory-of.html

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (4th May 2015), Aragorn (4th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (4th May 2015), bsbray (4th May 2015), Ciauzar (4th May 2015), DeeZe (4th May 2015), DRAX (5th May 2015), EarthSheriff (4th May 2015), Energyflux2012 (4th May 2015), Flyover (5th May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), Gretchen (5th May 2015), Jewels2Moons (5th May 2015), JRS (4th May 2015), Justin Deschamps (6th May 2015), LarBear (9th May 2015), MaryMay (4th May 2015), Maunagarjana (4th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), Myst (4th May 2015), Olaf (4th May 2015), reno (13th June 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), TelosianEmbrace (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    in addition one might be interested in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc0Z_eAVjzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDM3Z-UmAKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AjhGR_RpqY

now going to listen to the radio interview

here is a youtube link for those who want to listen to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ty4kkXxnAo

all love and light, it is going to get way beyond intruiging very soon now

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

EarthSheriff (4th May 2015), Flyover (5th May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), MaryMay (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    in addition one might be interested in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc0Z_eAVjzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDM3Z-UmAKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AjhGR_RpqY

now going to listen to the radio interview

here is a youtube link for those who want to listen to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ty4kkXxnAo

all love and light, it is going to get way beyond intruiging very soon now
    Watch the DW conference video's when you can, they will probably be down by the end of the day. The Streaming Video company and Event Organizers are all over removing illegal/boot leg postings of the conference... FYI.
    G

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

DeeZe (4th May 2015), EarthSheriff (4th May 2015), Flyover (5th May 2015), MaryMay (4th May 2015), Maunagarjana (4th May 2015), OneOfLaw (4th May 2015), reno (4th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015), SouthDelight (4th May 2015), tonig (4th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Hi!
    I just wanted to share that Im having flashbacks to Tv scenes and shows while listening to Dw and Corey/GoodEt. Its what you all have been saying about the release of information (some of). Its like a form of corroboration.

I didnt write them down as happening, darn, but the first and obvious one is Stargate. That has the bases and , duh stargates, and off world bases, Et's that got stuck here, the interrogation of some of them here, how some feed.. And then the good part! The positive beings as well, that are all about Love and the higher vibrations. They can disappear because of raising their vibration..

Theres another Tv show where they show a device that small and round of metal. with criss-crossing outer bands. like an atom. Continuum and the movie Parallel.

Thats all I can think of now :0)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (5th May 2015), Sheila (4th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    To each their own as they say...............including David Wilcox who chooses to do what he does.........his mission>>>his responsibility >>>>according to the Law of One as well as many other channels of info.

We are all Adults here I assume (no children allowed I hope) and capable to stand on our own two feet, call our own shots and be responsible for calling our own shots versus making excuses or rationalizing or reacting to those who don't like the shots we call.

It is what it is.................acceptance and moving forward is key>>> I think this is another view David Wilcox promotes as well

No need to guilt or shame anyone into anything as we ALL have our mission too and if walking with David for a time or whoever is part of one's mission then one will find the money to do so and or the boot legged stuff available.

I listened to Davids talk when it was first posted and again it is his interpretation and perception of the sources he taps............

I gather information ad-nauseam, however I too discern what works for me and focus on how that fits for solving issues I can tackle in the here and now and not so much in the what if or whenever unseen future where the possibilities and potentials can change on fraction of a second.
    Last edited by sandy, 4th May 2015 at 19:58.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Breeze (4th May 2015), bsbray (4th May 2015), Flyover (5th May 2015), Jewels2Moons (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (4th May 2015), Ria (4th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015), zera (4th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Just got off of Skype with DW,

Later this evening he will have a new Article giving a full outline and also some further info on the data from the conference as he always does (at no cost) and it will have the link to the livestream if people want to purchase it. (Boot Legged = Stollen = Moral Dilemma For Some)

It will also have some updates from any new occurrences since the conference date...
    I would check later this evening.

TY,
    G
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 4th May 2015 at 20:15.

12. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2015), Alan (4th May 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (5th May 2015), Beguile (7th May 2015), dancing waters (5th May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), Dogstar (4th May 2015), Flyover (5th May 2015), Gretchen (5th May 2015), Jewels2Moons (5th May 2015), Justin Deschamps (6th May 2015), LarBear (9th May 2015), lift the veil (5th May 2015), Maunagarjana (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (4th May 2015), reno (5th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015), SouthDelight (4th May 2015), Spiral of Light (4th May 2015), tonig (5th May 2015), veloravelvet (4th May 2015), Will.I.am (5th May 2015)

Senior Member United States MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really enjoyed this, in fact listening to it for the third time now. I have a copy of the audio download.

DW mentioned they (PTW 'Power that Were') are looking for those that do challenings, claim they are starseeds with ET DNA and so forth. They are afraid of what we will become and looking for those that are showing early signs.

What do I mean by 'early signs'? To me they are early signs of our DNA activating and waking up. Once that happens watch out, the good souls will step in. You have to be pure of thought and heart for this to happen. But feel it will....

I got some news for the PTW, they are looking in the wrong places
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
    Earth is the toughest school of them all - Delores Cannon

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (4th May 2015), Flyover (5th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (4th May 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    If people cannot afford to buy this presentation of David's work & missed the "free" links then read the summary that I posted. That actually was the whole point of why I started this thread & posted it.

It has a lot of information in it, a lot of excerpts word for word of David's talk and Justin has also included several images which tie in with the concepts discussed. I don't know how Justin was able to take down & transcribe so much at the rate at which David often speaks & he has obviously put in considerable effort to write the post. So again, I say "Thankyou" to Justin & offer my gratitude for this article. Also, thank you Corey for posting it on your FB page as I would have missed it otherwise.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (4th May 2015), DeeZe (5th May 2015), Flyover (5th May 2015), GoodETxSG (4th May 2015), Gretchen (6th May 2015), Jewels2Moons (5th May 2015), JRS (5th May 2015), LarBear (9th May 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (10th May 2015), veloravelvet (5th May 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    Paying or stealing is something I have seen develop over the years. If I wanted a dress and couldn't afford it, I saved money until I could buy it. A few years later, I was shocked when people started haggling over prices. It wasn't because people from a haggling culture were now shopping in the store; it was just a growing sense of entitlement. Now it has involved into a culture were it is even normal to brag about stealing the item with some online skills. I wonder how those people would feel come pay day if the boss did not pay them?

Of course I never understood how bosses could just fire or lay off employees when tough times came. It was just assumed that it was okay while they did not cut their own salary and perks. As a culture we have a long way to go. Even now if TPP goes through, if someone creates something the big corporations will be able to disallow a patent and prevent innovations that could compete with the corporations.

A major change happened in the mid 1980s. Until then people who worked in corporations would move all over the country to meet the corporation's needs. They felt the trade off was that they had the security of a permanent job. That was a time when many blue collar workers made big sacrifices so their kids could be white collar worker and avoid lay offs. This is when the loyalty/security paradigm broke down.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Sheila (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    The Message is "BE MORE LOVING" ... "TRY FORGIVENESS" ... "SERVICE TO OTHERS RATHER THAN SERVICE TO SELF." That's the message.

If you'd like to start directing some energy to THE MESSAGE, thereby increasing the vibrations and energy around the concept of LOVE and FORGIVENESS to help us with the HUGE COMING EARTH CHANGES, whether we like them or not (I think this is what the Avian-Dudes-in-Blue are saying ) .... then head over to THE MESSAGE thread and direct some energy there...

We need to Focus, direct and create more love and forgiveness on the planet. That's the message. It is pretty straightforward.

As Michael Jackson sang in Man in the Mirror: "If you want to make the world a better place, then look at yourself and MAKE the CHANGE....."
    Last edited by Gretchen, 5th May 2015 at 06:00. Reason: syntax errors! I tried to clean them up....

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th May 2015), Alan (6th May 2015), bsbray (5th May 2015), Jewels2Moons (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (5th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015), Spiral of Light (5th May 2015), Will.I.am (5th May 2015), zera (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Just got off of Skype with DW,

Later this evening he will have a new Article giving a full outline and also some further info on the data from the conference as he always does (at no cost) and it will have the link to the livestream if people want to purchase it. (Boot Legged = Stollen = Moral Dilemma For Some)

It will also have some updates from any new occurrences since the conference date...
    I would check later this evening.

TY,
    G

Sounds intriguing, where can it be found, on his website or stillness in the storm?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Sheila (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    accepting hardship as a pathway to peace takes tremendous courage and for some of us has created terrible pain and trauma. I'm so sorry there has been so much misery in this world just to see the flip side of what that means.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

bsbray (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), Deezy_xfit (5th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by All Together Now View Post
    accepting hardship as a pathway to peace takes tremendous courage and for some of us has created terrible pain and trauma. I'm so sorry there has been so much misery in this world just to see the flip side of what that means.
    I can say that on a personal level I am very grateful for the extreme hardships that I've experienced in my life. You know, the "Why God ME!," "I'd give anything in the world to change this" moment/s that no one seems to escape. It's only after I looked at the bigger picture, in how these events shaped my entire life, and not just that particular moment in time, that I realized how grateful I was for those God-Awful moments. The happiness and joy they have led me to has been invaluable and seems to fit together like a well thought out script. One thing would not have led to another if not for this, type of thing. I wouldn't give up those hardships for anything now. I imagine that this is probably what the Blue Avians message is when they say "some hardships" before the elation. In order to see "the flip side" we have to know those tremendous pain and traumas. Let's hope we all get to see that "flip side" soon..

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (5th May 2015), bsbray (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), Dreamtimer (5th May 2015), Sheila (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting the different dynamics of everyone's self-worth, be it financial, inner Spiritual or life's journey. As we all know, we create our own reality/timelines and free will to act on choices, possibilities and probabilities. It matters where and how you expend your energy - positive (STO) or toxic. It seems like we're always healing ourselves and others for the highest good of ALL. We support each other. As Corey has reminded us - Discern....what resonates Truth for you -- it's part of your Spiritual growth.

David and Corey do more than provide, thru endless hours of intense work, important data to us. They share their inner essence of Truth and Love/Light...channeling their Higher Self. What resonates with you today? Tomorrow will be different because your Soul ascended a bit. And next week more clarity.

I think about the Ho'oponopono story. We change the way we perceive David and Corey's lives to positivity, strength, humor or any other angelic quality and thereby helping them release any negative energy that tries to surround them. Last summer David emailed me to hold positive thoughts for a favorable outcome (I was diagnosed with a terminal health issue that I went thru and now is gone). He saw me as healed!

Many are drawn to the info David and Corey disclose...and their personal story. I've met Corey...he is very kind and loving; quiet and compassionate. The streaming vid co chooses to charge an amount for their reasons...free will. We want David to benefit from his hard work putting together a fantastic workshop. We support each other. If it's the principle of the thing, one option would be to donate $45 or more to David's website (and Corey's, too, for his hard work). David has said many times that a lot of what he presents is also on his TV teaching and disclosure shows. Support him that way. It's all relative. A lot of us have researched and are connected to other websites with the summaries and articles we desire. But, we probably don't camp out on the computer as much as David. Haha.

You want more Truth? And connect to David, Corey, Blue Avians, Sphere Beings, Guides, etc? Meditate. Connect to your Higher Self. Expand your heart chakra. Amazing experience at Divine level. I Rainbow Energy Love You All!

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jewels2Moons For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2015), All Together Now (6th May 2015), Dogstar (6th May 2015), Gretchen (6th May 2015), JRS (6th May 2015), LarBear (9th May 2015), naochan (6th May 2015), RealityCreation (6th May 2015), Sheila (6th May 2015), Spiral of Light (10th May 2015), veloravelvet (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Based on Corey encouragement I did more reading of DW's work.

DW seminar was aired; One topic, the Giants, pictures of the skelingtons / skulls / bones have been around for some years plus numerous other stories. (This not being new) As well as some other beings held in stasis ( also not new).

But What was new were the 100 foot Giants held in stasis, this information having been provided by "Harry" (DW's top insider aka the Ruiner )
    So you can see my interest in the Ruiner, at the same time I did not know he was member of tot, but new he had been a member of PA with next to no engagement with the public.

So I was very interested when his blog came out, but also very shocked at all the efforts to block, discredit this person.
    And subsequently I became suspicious.

Much goes up on forums that we don't always agree, with little oppersition, with the view we are intelligent enough and free to decide for our selfs. The consideration was given to Corey to tell his story in its entirety ..............
    Last edited by Church, 11th May 2015 at 01:03. Reason: removed off topic parts of post

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (10th May 2015), Breeze (10th May 2015), Chester (10th May 2015), ERK (10th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), jonsnow (10th May 2015), zera (10th May 2015)