Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Episode 2 of Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio is now up. This witness grew up in remote area of northern Arkansas where he and his family had sightings of Sasquatch. He believes a family group lived in the area.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th December 2015), Frances (1st January 2016), jimmer (30th December 2015), Joanna (6th January 2016), sandancer (31st December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Happy New 2016 from the entire crew at SV4.

If you haven't seen this yet, here MK Davis further explores the influences of the lost continent of Mu.

Could the ancient pyramids, religions and early cultures been influenced, if not created by the lost-in-time explorers of Mu?

While previously post, this addendum to MK's three-part Mu series deserves a second look.

Last edited by jimmer, 2nd January 2016 at 13:06.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (1st January 2016), Joanna (6th January 2016), lift the veil (6th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If you're up for a stroll in the forest, join these two as they visit a Montana bigfoot hotspot.
    This guy's ramblings can be interesting. Or maybe it's his choppy vocal style?

One of their first discoveries: lots of berries.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd January 2016), lift the veil (6th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It's always a pleasure to listen to the banter between George Knapp and David Paulides on the Missing 411 Cases.

This time, after reviewing the past 411 circumstances, they explore urban disappearance mysteries.

I'm reading the book, Missing 411, A Sobering Coincidence.

Two aspects of these missing differ from the past books:
    these subjects are nearly all young, extremely intelligent men who are snatched up after partying, relaxed and most vulnerable.
    It's as if some unknown force is robbing society of our upcoming leaders...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd January 2016), Frances (2nd January 2016), lift the veil (6th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    During the Paulides interview a caller mentions the missing case of Kenny Veach.

Kenny was a survivalist hiker.

As you'll see in his video, the day he returned to find and explore the mysterious M cave,
    he was armed, yet he carried little water or food.

Days later, his camera phone was found along the trail leading back to his truck.

Kenny has never been found.

Here's the story background:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5AK6a3GbYw

Here is the actual camera phone video Kenny made of his last trek.

He says he never found the M cave, but, as you'll see, he passed by it. can you see it? (at 15:28)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdrY-2sROQ

So, what happened to Kenny?
    Natural causes or something else?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd January 2016), Frances (2nd January 2016), lift the veil (6th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You may want to save this for a rainy day, but here comes the December 2015 MK Davis Radio Show (featuring Don Monroe)

As before, open two browser tabs: audio in one, illustrations in the other.

Join our dynamic duo as they continue exploring the ancient and mysterious Lovelock Cave region.
    (and yes, the lost continent of Mu and it's influence is discussed)

Clink on the title links to get going...

Audio Link

Illustration Link

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd January 2016), lift the veil (6th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    mike smith (original partner of mike paterson) just posted this image on FB.

click this text to review mike's information on this image.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th January 2016), Frances (5th January 2016), Joanna (6th January 2016), lift the veil (6th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    That's a great image Jimmer, one of the best, so bold and uncaring about being seen.
    Frances.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th January 2016), jimmer (5th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    That's a great image Jimmer, one of the best, so bold and uncaring about being seen.
    Frances.
    the eyes and face are always obscured.
    always hiding in plain sight.
    what a great, one in a million catch on mike s.'s part.
    Last edited by jimmer, 6th January 2016 at 16:12.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th January 2016), Frances (5th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Woah woah, hold up a sec, who is Michael Smith? By "original partner" I thought you meant Darryl Strumm.
    Is Smith from an older association of Mike Patterson's or he connected to the cottage owner in Ontario?

Sorry, this is my first post and I'm eager to find out more. I've read a lot on the older Sasquatch threads but not everything,
    so never heard about Smith before. Definitely a great photo, do you know what site it was taken? 15 feet, that's gotta be one
    of the closest distances to a Sasquatch I've ever seen. Why on Facebook? Does he have the original resolution? Do you guys have any kind of friendship with him?

Also, thanks a lot for posting pretty much daily this year, Jimmer. That Kenny Veach incident is really fascinating stuff, first I've heard of it and now can't get my mind off it. I really appreciate the quality posts, I don't know where you get the information from. I only wish I had more time to watch every interview and documentary.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Otto For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th January 2016), Frances (6th January 2016), jimmer (6th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    Happy New 2016 from the entire crew at SV4.

If you haven't seen this yet, here MK Davis further explores the influences of the lost continent of Mu.

Could the ancient pyramids, religions and early cultures been influenced, if not created by the lost-in-time explorers of Mu?

While previously post, this addendum to MK's three-part Mu series deserves a second look.

Just dropping into this very interesting thread, jimmer....have only read small bits of it, but am interested to see Mu on the radar a bit more these days.
    A couple of things about Egypt, as a colony of Mu via Atlantis:
    The ancient Egyptians were aware of the heart as the centre and spiritual seat of the soul and life force - they viewed the heart radiating 42 channels of spirit radiating through the body. This heart-centered wisdom was later subsumed by a cult of afterlife, where the physical heart and other organs were removed and stored in canopic jars etc.
    Re Akhenaten's son Tutankhamun - his name was originally Tutankhaten (Aten being the Sun disc, Ra, so he was named in alignment with Ra), and renamed himself Tutankhamun after renouncing the 'monotheism' of his father and returning to the old worship of multiple gods, in league with the priesthood of Amun - which doesn't feel to me to be connected with the word 'Mu'....it's a complicated history & linguistic development, but Amun literally means 'the hidden one'.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th January 2016), Frances (6th January 2016), jimmer (6th January 2016), reno (6th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Great pic find Jimmer!

Here is the latest Bigfoot Eyewitness interview from Vic. Listening now, and from what I gather this witness had his encounters in Illinois.

Last edited by lift the veil, 6th January 2016 at 12:40.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th January 2016), Frances (6th January 2016), jimmer (6th January 2016), reno (6th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Otto View Post
    Woah woah, hold up a sec, who is Michael Smith? By "original partner" I thought you meant Darryl Strumm.
    Is Smith from an older association of Mike Patterson's or he connected to the cottage owner in Ontario?

Sorry, this is my first post and I'm eager to find out more. I've read a lot on the older Sasquatch threads but not everything,
    so never heard about Smith before. Definitely a great photo, do you know what site it was taken? 15 feet, that's gotta be one
    of the closest distances to a Sasquatch I've ever seen. Why on Facebook? Does he have the original resolution? Do you guys have any kind of friendship with him?

Also, thanks a lot for posting pretty much daily this year, Jimmer. That Kenny Veach incident is really fascinating stuff, first I've heard of it and now can't get my mind off it. I really appreciate the quality posts, I don't know where you get the information from. I only wish I had more time to watch every interview and documentary.
    Hi Otto and welcome to the strange stuff we pursue at SV4.

Yes, Mike Smith is Mike Paterson's original sasquatch'in partner. They are still friends.
    Mike S. originally connected Mike P. and the cottage owner (the father) and later to his chagrin, the son, Darryl / Dwayne.
    We know how that all worked out.

As for why Mike S. posts at FB? It would be great if he'd post here (he's a TOT member),
    yet he's in the process of writing his sasquatch'in memoirs and probably wants to make a community-wide splash on FB.
    Yes, he has the original Kodachrome negative of that really close shot. He doesn't shoot digital.
    Dig through past posts by goldbugjoey. you can do an inter-thread search for those (within the top blue band).

We post Missing 411 information here because it may very well be connected to the 'other realm'
    that we fish in to understand where the Sasquatch are coming to and from.

Please post any interesting, related info you find along the way...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (6th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Just dropping into this very interesting thread, jimmer....have only read small bits of it, but am interested to see Mu on the radar a bit more these days.
    A couple of things about Egypt, as a colony of Mu via Atlantis:
    The ancient Egyptians were aware of the heart as the centre and spiritual seat of the soul and life force - they viewed the heart radiating 42 channels of spirit radiating through the body. This heart-centered wisdom was later subsumed by a cult of afterlife, where the physical heart and other organs were removed and stored in canopic jars etc.
    Re Akhenaten's son Tutankhamun - his name was originally Tutankhaten (Aten being the Sun disc, Ra, so he was named in alignment with Ra), and renamed himself Tutankhamun after renouncing the 'monotheism' of his father and returning to the old worship of multiple gods, in league with the priesthood of Amun - which doesn't feel to me to be connected with the word 'Mu'....it's a complicated history & linguistic development, but Amun literally means 'the hidden one'.
    I believe we're on to something:

Sasquatch. (now Dogman, a new meme)

Interdimensions.

Ley Lines.

Missing 411.

The Netherworld.

The Lost Continent of Mu.

Our Forgotten Origins.

The SV4 pursuit (much like cub reporters) is to investigate and potentially put the puzzle together, for the first time, anywhere.
    There appears to be a big story lurching just out of reach.
    Let's keep reaching...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th January 2016), Frances (6th January 2016), Olaf (8th January 2016), sandancer (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This Brien Foerster video journal is interesting.

We've seen ancient, precision stone shaping before, but this Egyptian site on the Niles River is new to me:
    the signs of an advanced civilization, pre-egyptian pyramid era.

Egypt is said to have been a Mu colony.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2016), bsbray (7th January 2016), Frances (8th January 2016)