Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    heres the diane prevost story at grundy lake park

http://www.dianeprevost.info/

its a real mystery that same thing could have happened to my brother i estimate he was chased and pushed to the ground for maybe 8 to 12 minutes before i got close enough to call to him... maybe longer?

10 miles from the lodge (Lost Channel Inn) another abduction took place almost the same day a year earlier in grundy lake park of a 2 year old girl in 1966

named diane prevost heres another link

http://www.dianeprevost.info/

where is the sv3 thread?

how do i find it?

weird i posted maybe 4 times but i dont see any posts?

am i doing something wrong?

its probably because im a slow learner and I am doing something wrong?
    Last edited by goldbugjoey, 25th September 2015 at 16:54.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goldbugjoey For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th September 2015), jimmer (25th September 2015), lift the veil (25th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by goldbugjoey View Post
    where is the sv3 thread?

how do i find it?
    Just click here for the Sasquatch Vocalizations 3.0 thread, goldbugjoey.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th September 2015), jimmer (25th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts

weird i posted maybe 4 times but i dont see any posts?

am i doing something wrong?

its probably because im a slow learner and I am doing something wrong?
    mike, were you posting on SV4?

if so, it's a mystery why your posts didn't come through.
    at this the one above did, so you're good to go.

you know, I get notices of threads I subscribe to, like this one.
    I got 4 notices of posts by you. they all seemed very similar. only the one above was displayed.
    perhaps one of our moderators caught this multiple posting thing.
    once you click the button to post, you've got to wait.
    somethings ones internet connection can be slow and it's easy to
    click the send button again. if you do, then you'll get duplicate posts.

anyhow, thanks for diane's story.
    it's sad and as mysterious as all the other 411 cases.
    in your case, I see the connection.
    Last edited by jimmer, 25th September 2015 at 17:47.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th September 2015), lift the veil (25th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks

bring 2 flashlights

this is great everyone will love it... i know i did!

so i have a meet up with mike p at the pond at area 1 ... mike says that he will meet me there at 10pm... well i get antsy and head to area 1 at 8:00pm i get

there about 9:00pm so i'm the only one in the parking lot or the sole human in the 600 acrea park...and I walk down to the pond alone carrying all my cell

phone drum sticks a small bat a flashlight with a red cap on the end and some munchies like 3 chocolate bars and a 2 liter coke

i get all my stuff unpacked at the pond and start drumming on a huge rock the tune im playing is the flintstones theme...

i do this about 3 times... the next thing i do is whistle the american anthem this i do about twice or three times and then i hear across the pond 3

approaches one from the top of the hill first i hear something from my left then the center and last from my right it was quiet as it was dark and it seemed

they converged in front of me.... on the other side of the pond it sounds like they are sitting together... I check my phone as i cant wear a watch and it reads

9:30pm so knowing mike is going to be here at 10:00pm i'm gonna have an ohenry a drink and a smoke...

out of the corner of my eye i see a red light on the trail to my left and with my light grey eyes i can see a person standing about 50 yards from me and i grab

the phone and it reads 9:50 i think oh it's mike and hes filming me with his night vision camera as i can clearly see the single red light pointing at me

so i start to gather up my stuff and put it all in my back pack... as my heads down and im busy packing everything i'm not going to say anything to mike

cause he likes to film without me speaking... i know the program by now!

i finish packing and mike walks up to me about 15 feet away then turns and walks up the hill behind me and to my left.... i'm thinking he heard something

and is maybe filming a wolf

or a coyote as he is now beside a large sign i just stand still and wait.... but something doesn't look right he should have at least acknowledged me by now

so i decide to walk up the hill behind him to see what hes filming .... i'm thinking i know mike is over 6 ft but somehow as i'm standing behind him about 12 ft

away he seems taller his bicep is at the same height as the sign.... then it hits me!!! this isnt mike at all this guy is way too big in the back and hes all in

black which mike usually has jeans on.... so then the guy on the hill turns and stares at me with 2 red eyes.... i loose it!!!

the first thing out of my head is to tell him i'm leaving here.... i'm walking out of here and i forget if i said goodbye but i'm thinking i did?

of course you knw what happened my flashlight died he was 10 feet behind me i get freaked and keep looking back stopping and teling him i'm walking here

stop following me.... obviously he doesnt care what i say just gets me flustered and i loose my bearings then i see another path to lead him away from the

parking.... its now another 10 minutes to walk this route back to my truck..... f me.... i got so screwed up on the pathways and it was pitch black.... but big boy

walked me all the way back to my truck then just before he entered the parking area he disappeared out of sight and i never heard him walk away....

moral of the story.... bring 2 flashlights!!!!

mike p later went to the sign and it measured 10 ft tall where it came up to big boys bicep so i'm thinking he was maybe 12 ft to 13 ft tall

oh yeah mike p finally showed up at 11:00pm i got him to record my story right away so i wouldnt forget...anything

Last edited by goldbugjoey, 25th September 2015 at 18:04.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goldbugjoey For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th September 2015), jimmer (25th September 2015), lift the veil (25th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Hello goldbugjoey, great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Have you ever had the kind of communication & vocalisations that Mike has recorded?
    If you have, are they recorded?
    Frances.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (25th September 2015), lift the veil (25th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    you are correct, sir, that recounting is why we are here!

"i finish packing and mike walks up to me about 15 feet away
    then turns and walks up the hill behind me and to my left....
    i'm thinking he heard something and is maybe filming a wolf..."

that incident is wild.

I'm thinking this was pre-cottage era. yes?

if so, you guys need to re-group and head on back there.
    if not, why not?

mike, not to be too nosy and all, but would you mind giving us
    a brief background of your relationship with mike p., please.
    it would help us put the puzzle pieces together.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th September 2015), lift the veil (25th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    did you read bring 2 flashlights?

just below your post?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goldbugjoey For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th September 2015), jimmer (25th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    sure this is how it all began...

i'm watching a video on youtube about campers in the woods in colorado they are taping the sound of a sasquatch doing his mating call the long drawn out howling

as i read the comments below i see a canadian guy explain that last summer he heard the same thing near bon echo provincial park.... so i click on his name and send him a private message its mike p.... i ask him if he can tell me what he heard.... a few days later i ask him does he want to take some afternoon and meet me at area1 and we might be able o capture some photos of sasquatches.... hes skeptical but after 4 1/2 hours there we run into 2 sasquatches the rest is just crazy monkey business for 5 years

we first met and started working together october 25th 2008.... ive already been introduced to the area from a guy i met in 2007 at the bfro expedition in wawa so i had already seen and heard them in there as i was probably there 10 times before i asked mike p to come with me.... cool mikes cool yeah easy guy to get along with and he comes up with great ideas too....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goldbugjoey For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    did you read bring 2 flashlights?

just below your post?
    yes.

did you read my reply after reading (twice, for good measure) 2 flashlights?

oops. there is a delay when posting stuff.
    it's hard to have a timely, back and forth discussion.

sure this is how it all began...

i'm watching a video on youtube about campers in the woods in colorado they are taping the sound of a sasquatch doing his mating call the long drawn out howling

as i read the comments below i see a canadian guy explain that last summer he heard the same thing near bon echo provincial park.... so i click on his name and send him a private message its mike p.... i ask him if he can tell me what he heard.... a few days later i ask him does he want to take some afternoon and meet me at area1 and we might be able o capture some photos of sasquatches.... hes skeptical but after 4 1/2 hours there we run into 2 sasquatches the rest is just crazy monkey business for 5 years

we first met and started working together october 25th 2008.... ive already been introduced to the area from a guy i met in 2007 at the bfro expedition in wawa so i had already seen and heard them in there as i was probably there 10 times before i asked mike p to come with me.... cool mikes cool yeah easy guy to get along with and he comes up with great ideas too....
    that is great, mike.

perhaps it's about time you two revisit area 1?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    in the 60's they used to call my name and my brothers and we would run back to the lodge thinking our dad called us and we were in deep shit then ask him did you call us?

he'd say no i didn't say anything.... the samari chatter was often heard wherever we were anywhere on the acreas of property.... one time my brothers and i are walking to a fishing hole and pat says hey look those guys are talking chinese! i tell him those 2 guys arent chinese they have long black hair...he then yells out HEY GUYS! i asked pat theres no cars around ....so what did they do ...walk 13 miles from the hyway? we took off when the one infront let out a scream.... like a lion/elephant mix.... they were both about 5 foot tall at least 6 inches taller than me

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goldbugjoey For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th September 2015), jimmer (26th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    yeah i mentioned that to mike about 2 months ago... but hes ****ed now and said he only wants to work alone...

we have a spot near algonquin thats amazing with lots of action but mike cant get in unless he has a friend with a truck its 3 km in on a real bad road beside the lake...

all the activity weve had there would fill a novel and its not even the right spot that mike thought the 2 hunters were camped at when they had encounters there...

but low and behold i show up on tuesdays and get things going then mike comes in friday night and its off to the races... shit they watch us 24/7 look in at us in mikes tent and my truck i always sleep in the cab so they can watch me like a fish in a bowl.... works too... we put a basket of fruit on my hood and they only take what they want and pound on my truck to wake me up.... just crazy!
    Last edited by goldbugjoey, 25th September 2015 at 19:58.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goldbugjoey For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th September 2015), jimmer (26th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    i finally started my book last month.... you'll love the title!

i had an offer in 1999 to write the book from a publisher in b.c./washing state oh yeah hancock books

he wanted me to send the manuscript to chris murphy.... but my wife asked how do you know chris wont just publish your book as his own and you'll get nothing?

i thought my wife had something so instead of writing it and sending it out to chris i just kept putting it on the back burner and now i can put it on amazon kindle and keep most of the cash good idea EH?

the title is (It Came From Lake Kawigamog)

i already have the idea of a follow up book as well where i spent time in florida and arizona doing the same thing alone squatching every weekend for 7 years

it will be a sort of training manual with all the stories of my crazy experiences.... p.s. the ones in florida are smaller hairier skinnier and a lot more skittish and they walk funny?

northern arizona sasquatch are a lot like the ontario sasquatch
    Last edited by goldbugjoey, 25th September 2015 at 19:49.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goldbugjoey For This Useful Post:

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Good luck with the book goldbug, if you have any photographs you feel like sharing, we would be more than happy to see some.

Enjoying your stories and knowledge.
    Frances.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (25th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    i dont record anything and i only use my cameras for known critters i film... birds squirrels mink beavers turtles bears that sort of wildlife

90% of the time i never carry anything except maybe a couple boulders i rock clack with and when i'm done i leave them on a large rock so my buddies can sniff them and get used to my scent

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goldbugjoey For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    i finally started my book last month.... you'll love the title!

i had an offer in 1999 to write the book from a publisher in b.c./washing state oh yeah hancock books

he wanted me to send the manuscript to chris murphy.... but my wife asked how do you know chris wont just publish your book as his own and you'll get nothing?

i thought my wife had something so instead of writing it and sending it out to chris i just kept putting it on the back burner and now i can put it on amazon kindle and keep most of the cash good idea EH?

the title is (It Came From Lake Kawigamog)

i already have the idea of a follow up book as well where i spent time in florida and arizona doing the same thing alone squatching every weekend for 7 years

it will be a sort of training manual with all the stories of my crazy experiences.... p.s. the ones in florida are smaller hairier skinnier and a lot more skittish and they walk funny?

northern arizona sasquatch are a lot like the ontario sasquatch
    a kindle book. yes. that would be the way to go about getting it out.

I've got the desktop kindle app, so I'm ready for ya!

if and when you'd like an editor to work with you, I've got the name of a good and affordable one.
    she's tough and fun to work with.
    and once you're ready to format, let me know and I'll recommend an expert
    that can prepare the files and even submit it for you.

so, get ta writing, mike!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015)