Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ZShawn View Post
    other than serving as a cool reason for going off into the mountains I don't really see what the fascination is with this topic.... as in why does it seem to be so interesting for some folks.

It does seem to generate a lot of commercial product though which there is a slice of the demographic that seems inordinately obsessed with this idea
    I think being able to talk to a Sasquatch is pretty interesting as who does that? If you took the time to follow some of his past work, this is what Mike Patterson was doing. Can you imagine if they continued speaking what we might learn? I personally find that amazing in itself and it's the very reason his work got my attention. It was also recently confirmed through Dental Forensic evidence that these guys exist, but mainstream still ridicules the idea....why is that?

As far as commercial products I have no idea of their existence, other than being amused by those Bigfoot beef jerky commercials shown on t.v. I'm sure members here could comment in more depth as to why the topic is interesting to them. I'm a newbie to this so I don't have the detailed insight other posters might have. I research a plethora of topics; some stand out as more interesting to me than others. I thinking something about the unknown is captivating to people.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 1st August 2015 at 19:20.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd August 2015), jimmer (1st August 2015), lift the veil (2nd August 2015), sandancer (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    here's an interview with christopher noel.

while chris believes that sasquatch is a physical, flesh and blood, hybrid species and quite possibly autistic,
    the conversation is interesting and could help a novice understand the allure and mystery of the sasquatch people.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnJbpDZp2es

if someone would like to delve into the many faceted mystiques of this subject,
    there's no better place the TOT thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 3.0.
    it's easy to find using a TOT search.
    while the mike paterson videos are down for now,
    there's a trove of researched information that is as fascinating as it is educational.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/317-Sa...=vocalizations
    Last edited by jimmer, 1st August 2015 at 19:42.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (1st August 2015), Frances (3rd August 2015), lift the veil (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    how interesting...

this bigfoot researcher has had plenty of negative things to say about mike paterson's work.
    a real skeptic. (or was it jealousy?)

well, it turns out that after witnessing the punitive actions of Dbag and family,
    he now supports mike's right to post his work.

as we now know, mike has been a saint throughout his time with this family.

very early on, I thought that if mike was pulling shenanigans, that one day
    he'd either walk away to say, just kidding, or there'd be a fallout between
    mike and the owner group, with fingers pointing to the fallacies.
    well, the fallout happened and no crying hoax.
    only childish foot stompings and nastiness.

if that's not proof of mike's veracity, I don't know what is.
    I guess that's the only good thing that's come of this meltdown.

give a listen....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (1st August 2015), Frances (3rd August 2015), lift the veil (2nd August 2015), sandancer (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Well I use to think this till I started following David Paulides and his 411 work. Ignorance was definitely bliss for me, lol. I haven't checked the stats lately, but one of the forests I use to frequent, Mt. Hood National Forest, has the highest crime rate compared to other National Parks. I had no idea about this when I was hiking...I was very young, dumb and naive. Since I don't think like a criminal it never even crossed my mind.
    Norvegicus, I want to clarify what I said above(underlined). As I was re-reading what I typed, I realized what I said could be misconstrued the wrong way. I wasn't implying that you were ignorant, only that I was ignorant because being young I just didn't think anything bad could happen to me. Our country probably isn't as safe as yours so it was quite ignorant of me to not take more precautions when I went hiking alone. Basically I was a sitting duck when I think back to some of the situations I use to place myself in when I would take off to the mtns.....During the time I was hiking in Colorado I was only 16 years old. I lived with my aunt and uncle for a year and they were quite relaxed with the rules. Had my parents known what I was doing they would have made me come home. It was nothing for me to be gone 10 to 12 hours in a day or longer while exploring. My favorite thing to do was to hike to the top of the front range of the Rockies and watch the thunderstorms blow in...dang that was so cool. There was no fear and I walked unabated for miles just taking it all in.

So my apologies if what I said came off wrong, not my intention at all.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd August 2015), jimmer (2nd August 2015), lift the veil (2nd August 2015), sandancer (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    It is quite obvious that you have not followed these threads from the beginning otherwise you would see that it is much more than just going off into the mountains with your "gone squatchin" t-shirt on. The work done by Mike Paterson with a clan of Sasquatch in Ontario, Canada is the new frontier of Sasquatch research. He goes where no other researchers have the balls, guts nor open-minds to go. His results have shown that Sasquatch are much more than apes or even hairy "men" as they have abilities that men do not possess.

But alas, some people just don't get it.
    well you are right about me not following the threads as I have just arrived and still haven't made it through more than a small bit of what material is offered here.
    I have spent a great deal of time in the woods over the decades though and apart from the typical wildlife I have only had a few encounters in the wilds with something else that I couldn't explain, and certainly didn't get to see.... thing I was thinking though is that there have been many serious endeavors over the past say 50 + years to make contact with these elusive folk and....you know... they just don't want to be found.... they desire concealment (and who could blame them really).... so again, what is the point in expending all this effort to expose beings who really don't want the exposure?
    indeed this is what any respectable sasquatch seeker who has had any real encounter has come away with, is "respect our desire for privacy"...
    but ...alas, some people just don't get it

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd August 2015), jimmer (2nd August 2015), sandancer (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    well you are right about me not following the threads as I have just arrived and still haven't made it through more than a small bit of what material is offered here.
    I have spent a great deal of time in the woods over the decades though and apart from the typical wildlife I have only had a few encounters in the wilds with something else that I couldn't explain, and certainly didn't get to see.... thing I was thinking though is that there have been many serious endeavors over the past say 50 + years to make contact with these elusive folk and....you know... they just don't want to be found.... they desire concealment (and who could blame them really).... so again, what is the point in expending all this effort to expose beings who really don't want the exposure?
    indeed this is what any respectable sasquatch seeker who has had any real encounter has come away with, is "respect our desire for privacy"...
    but ...alas, some people just don't get it
    They don't want to be found by assholes with guns who have an agenda to make big money off of bagging one and parading the body around in a circus show. They desire concealment from those types that are driven by base mentality. They can read a persons intent.

They do desire contact by people like Mike who are open minded, come with good intentions, are altruistic, and aren't in it to make a buck/get famous. Mike and other like minded habituators have made contact.

But, alas some people don't get it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (3rd August 2015), Frances (3rd August 2015), jimmer (2nd August 2015), sandancer (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    They don't want to be found by assholes with guns who have an agenda to make big money off of bagging one and parading the body around in a circus show. They desire concealment from those types that are driven by base mentality. They can read a persons intent.

They do desire contact by people like Mike who are open minded, come with good intentions, are altruistic, and aren't in it to make a buck/get famous. Mike and other like minded habituators have made contact.

But, alas some people don't get it.
    however, my dear, our dearest mike does seem to like to post all his findings on the interwebz for all the fanboys and girls to read about and discuss and share, and where does that all go??
    if you want it to be private, well, first rule is you never post it anywhere... and so what then would be the intentions of dearest Mike????
    most of this stuff is all made up by peeps wishing to gain notoriety anyways.... any real genuine stuff is kept bottled up and never shared in a public forum, only with true friends.
    so we can roll eyes at each other all day..... to what end
    LOL
    god bless
    love ya

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd August 2015), jimmer (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    hey ZShawn,
    I don't know who pee'd on your cheerios, but your first initial post in here kinda rubbed people the wrong way. If you want to get along with forum members you might consider getting to know the stories they're following first and changing the tone of your posts. People will most likely respond better. And of course as many long term forum members have learned, no one is forcing anyone to read or follow any topic, so if you feel it's a waste of time, maybe take a gander at other threads that are of interest to you instead of making snarky comments on a thread involving a subject you seem to to think is a waste of time..... Many of us on here do find it captivating which is why we're here and it's quite the respectful group of people once you get to know everyone.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 2nd August 2015 at 04:41.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd August 2015), jimmer (2nd August 2015), lift the veil (2nd August 2015), sandancer (2nd August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    For anyone interested the big foot map here
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (3rd August 2015), Frances (3rd August 2015), jimmer (2nd August 2015), lift the veil (2nd August 2015), sandancer (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    however, my dear, our dearest mike does seem to like to post all his findings on the interwebz for all the fanboys and girls to read about and discuss and share, and where does that all go??
    if you want it to be private, well, first rule is you never post it anywhere... and so what then would be the intentions of dearest Mike????
    most of this stuff is all made up by peeps wishing to gain notoriety anyways.... any real genuine stuff is kept bottled up and never shared in a public forum, only with true friends.
    so we can roll eyes at each other all day..... to what end
    LOL
    god bless
    love ya
    ditto what LTV and DM most eliquently said.

hint: don't attempt to be a bummer, especially when you don't understand the subject matter.
    other than that, welcome to TOT : )

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (3rd August 2015), Frances (3rd August 2015), lift the veil (2nd August 2015), sandancer (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A different point of view is just that, different.
    and the question of how to make public a topic which has entities working at keeping it private who are obviously more advanced in certain faculties and are good at hiding away, is a pertinent point to raise....
    it is always informative to see what kind of reactions one gets when a sacred cow is tipped though.
    and one does not have to be an expert in the fan-lore to have had experiences with these beings....
    Having lived amongst the indigenous peoples of Canada for several decades and having spent much time with elders in the bush I found this topic come up from time to time, but most people who had experiences with these beings were very quiet about it, they didn't betray the confidences so openly, they had encounters and they didn't speak of them, out of respect for this tribe ( and right it is that only some are malevolent)....
    modern cultures could learn a lot from the humble indians.
    In any case thanks for the welcome
    Last edited by ZShawn, 2nd August 2015 at 18:31.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (3rd August 2015), Frances (3rd August 2015), sandancer (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Looks as though the Missing 411 Kickstarter has made/surpassed it's goal of $100,000! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-411-the-movie

Can't wait for the documentary.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 2nd August 2015 at 17:19.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (3rd August 2015), Frances (3rd August 2015), jimmer (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Looks as though the Missing 411 Kickstarter has made/surpassed it's goal of $100,000! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-411-the-movie

Can't wait for the documentary.
    far out and thanks for the news, LTV.

I bet it'll shake the world some.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (3rd August 2015), Frances (3rd August 2015), lift the veil (2nd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This recent Idaho missing case is like clockwork as David has discussed. Here's the latest:
    http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local...dler/31038001/

Here's another case that just happened which I thought was kinda weird. So far no sign of this guy and this one happens in the water...so of course the guy's shoes are off. As far as I know they still haven't located a body...and weird one of the searches was called off due to weather, so there's 3 factors which match the other cases.
    http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local...lake/30847215/

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd August 2015), jimmer (3rd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Frances (4th August 2015)