Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Is it a stretch to wonder if this scientific acknowledgement might bring funding more easily to those out in the field?
    that's a great question, DM.

although, while mitchel found hard evidence, the actual search for sasquatch is so elusive.

throughout history, every expedition to 'find sasquatch' ends up with bupkis.
    a vocal here and there. maybe a footprint, but not much else.
    any sightings are pure luck or simply chance.
    it's up to the sasquatch to be found and known.
    a relationship must be established before anything meaningful is revealed. (incredibly rare)

wonder what the DNA will uncover?

thanks for the great find and posting.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (7th July 2015), Frances (7th July 2015), mojo (7th July 2015), sandancer (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    that's a great question, DM.

although, while mitchel found hard evidence, the actual search for sasquatch is so elusive.

throughout history, every expedition to 'find sasquatch' ends up with bupkis.
    a vocal here and there. maybe a footprint, but not much else.
    any sightings are pure luck or simply chance.
    it's up to the sasquatch to be found and known.
    a relationship must be established before anything meaningful is revealed. (incredibly rare)

wonder what the DNA will uncover?

thanks for the great find and posting.
    I find the timing of this very interesting....with everything going on...what am I trying to say here...it 'feels' like we're getting closer and closer to disclosure and it makes me wonder if discovering 'Sas' is a small part of the puzzle, so this scientific discovery has us moving in the right direction and the timing of it all falls into place with all the changes taking place before our eyes. God I hope I'm making sense....I'm at a loss for words cause I'm short on time and I'm trying to scramble to get one more post in before I have to leave.

The DNA should be quite interesting yes! Let's hope they don't start making clones with the info...sigh...I'm sure someone is already starting to think that way.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (7th July 2015), jimmer (7th July 2015), mojo (7th July 2015), sandancer (8th July 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Forensic Dental Science.
    I hope Mike Paterson still has the apple in the freezer, the one showing the teeth marks, where a large chunk was bitten out.
    I don't think I have the photo, but it was clearly shown in one of his videos.
    Frances.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th July 2015), jimmer (7th July 2015), mojo (7th July 2015), sandancer (8th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    This guy captured some interesting light anomalies (orbs, streaking orbs?, columns of light, daylight photos anomalously darkened) right at the time that fruit/bait disappeared from bags suspended from trees. The columns of light remind me of Star Trek, "Beam me up Scotty." Is there a Sasquatch in a control room somewhere, monitoring his Away Team, waiting for the order to activate the transporter and beam them back to their base of operations???

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJpzH42bc8E

If you have the time, here is the lead-up to the "evidence" video. (I personally would never use a spirit board.)

Last edited by lift the veil, 9th July 2015 at 17:01.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Frances (9th July 2015), jimmer (9th July 2015), mojo (10th July 2015), Olaf (10th July 2015), samos (10th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    Hi LTV,

I was waiting for someone to post this. It really says it all.
    For me, this is a clear representation of how different forms of paranormal activity are linked…like it or not.

Trail cams do work, if you know how to interpret the images. Triangulation, a little common sense, and some luck,
    and…whamooo! Ahh, those lovable tricksters. ; )

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th July 2015), jimmer (10th July 2015), mojo (10th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (10th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    Fellow SV4’ers.

My time at TOT and the Sasquatch Vocalization threads has come to an end. I wish each and every one of you a hearty farewell and consider it a privilege to have been a part of the SV4 family. We’ve moved the story forward, to which we should all be proud of. Being a member of this research team has left me with a certain indelible conclusion that I will sum up as follows…

Take it from Ol’ Samos…THERE–BE–GIANTS !! And their names are (in no particular order) Frances, Sandancer, Jeff, T.T., Jimmer, Lift The Veil, Mojo, Norvegicus and our old pals, Tony and Spiral who are missed…and the list goes on. Your collective knowledge of facts in this field is unrivaled

Please enjoy this fitting end to my departure. Thank you, It has been a great ride.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giCsv_aOoZU

So long, Friends

Ah hemm, oh yes, one last thing before I go...

The Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0 thread has its roots deep in the halls of TOT. This signature Vocalization thread (or Vocalisation… for you in The Land of the Rose ; ) is the conception and compassion of our own Captain Jimmer. Impressively gaining in excess of 150,000 views, the SV threads have been a staple of The One Truth. As the amazing story of Sasquatch continues, so shall the SV4 thread. (We’ll be here when the time’s right: Quote, jimmer)

I would like to award jimmer, this original Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0 medal of distinction.

With Love, Samos ; )

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th July 2015), Frances (10th July 2015), jimmer (10th July 2015), lift the veil (10th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (10th July 2015), yobear (10th July 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Wow Samos, I love your posts and Jimmer's well earned medal of distinction.

Good of you to come back, even though you are going.
    We will bump into each other again, as the paranormal research goes hand in hand with the Sasquatch research.

Looking forward to the future and a new kind of research which can bring it all together.
    Time for change, well, there's nothing wrong with that.
    Glad you were here.
    Frances.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th July 2015), jimmer (10th July 2015), lift the veil (10th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (10th July 2015)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 Times in 212 Posts
    THERE-BE-GIANTS !!!

Oh yes samos , and your name must go out there also

I have always enjoyed your posts and will miss your insight and humour

As we march onwards to who knows what , where , why , when, the S.O4 thread will always be there for others to follow .

As FRances said "Glad you were here " you will be missed . Take care my friend , and peace love blessings and light to you and those you love

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandancer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (10th July 2015), Frances (10th July 2015), jimmer (10th July 2015), lift the veil (10th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ah hum, that's epic and all, samos, but a bit of explanation is in order, ol' friend.

have you departed the subject in its entirety, just bored, lifestyle change or is it that you are planning on dropping your internet connection? ; )

and to think, today, I'm fasting for a blood test. ugh.

in return, here's one for you, our friend:

bestowed to ol' samos, as much for your curiosity, tenacity and intelligence, as for your camaraderie.

the land of the sasquatch is as endless as is our gratitude for your many contributions.

we all wish you the very best, where ever you may roam.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (10th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Sad to hear you are leaving, Samos.

Is that a marble in the weave at the bottom of that SV4 medal???

Best wishes to you. LTV.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 10th July 2015 at 15:29.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th July 2015), jimmer (10th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (10th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    and did we get his link to the 'departing vocalization' of nephie.

very nice.

but I reject samos' formal departure,
    as we will leave the SV4 door wide open for a visit or two, when the time seems right.

it's quiet now in the sasquatch community.

me thinks we'll awaken again with roars from the west.

stay tuned.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (10th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    This guy captured some interesting light anomalies (orbs, streaking orbs?, columns of light, daylight photos anomalously darkened) right at the time that fruit/bait disappeared from bags suspended from trees. The columns of light remind me of Star Trek, "Beam me up Scotty." Is there a Sasquatch in a control room somewhere, monitoring his Away Team, waiting for the order to activate the transporter and beam them back to their base of operations???
    I watched this a while ago and didn't know what to make of it.

certainly he has landed on the paranormal conclusion.
    considering this fellows 'hunter' origins, current beliefs are breathtaking.

reminds me of what rick dakotah found on his trail cam.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95FyzW52NkM

as for him using a weegee board to find the answers. beware.

he believes his 'contact' to be genuine. that can be a big boo-boo.

"Hello, Aunt Myrtle. Is that you? Are you there?"

"Yes, deary, I'm here for you."

the dark, scaly beast smirked as he pondered his next reply.

fact is, there's no telling who or what can come through, for they are the trickster.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 26th September 2015 at 14:54. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th July 2015), lift the veil (10th July 2015), mojo (10th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (13th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Did you happen to listen to coast to coast last night. There was a Florida cryptid researcher on the second half whom witnessed a skunk ape 3 times. I was curious when George asked him what he thought Bigfoot was. He said there about 4-5 different types of bigfoot. That was a surprise, but both he and George could not get past the so called magical aspects of Bigfoot that Mike has been sharing all these seasons. I dont understand how they can overlook his research, it boggles my mind...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th July 2015), jimmer (11th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (13th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Did you happen to listen to coast to coast last night. There was a Florida cryptid researcher on the second half whom witnessed a skunk ape 3 times. I was curious when George asked him what he thought Bigfoot was. He said there about 4-5 different types of bigfoot. That was a surprise, but both he and George could not get past the so called magical aspects of Bigfoot that Mike has been sharing all these seasons. I dont understand how they can overlook his research, it boggles my mind...
    last year, before the show's meltdown, I contacted art bell's producer, keith rolland.
    I sent him a link to one of mike's videos and asked that he recommend him for an interview.
    after some give and take, keith concluded that mike was a hoaxer.
    I asked why, while defending mike's work.
    keith just didn't buy it and that mike wouldn't make it to art's show.

my take why?
    mike's findings are so pure, powerful and crazy, that many just can't bring themselves to believe.
    in keith's case, so many nut cases throw themselves at art, that he's developed a thick case of disbelief.
    I presume the same goes for C2C..
    for mike to make the national show circuit, he'll need to establish his bona fides and reputation elsewhere.

in the sasquatch community, many can't bring themselves to admit they cant' compare to mike's rapid ascension and bold evidence.
    short: envy poisons. (that son of the owner is a good example)

sad, but true. mike know's all this.
    I guarantee, he's hustling on SO2.

here's that segment of C2C, mojo mentioned.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (11th July 2015), lift the veil (12th July 2015), mojo (12th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (13th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's something to chew on:

christopher noel, waiting for that 'find footage' close-up,
    has been doing some reading.

inspired by a book on autism, he now believes that sasquatch may be savants.

see what you think.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA_a8LFdBmo

whether we agree or not, at least there's some thinking going on.
    although, others have previously mentioned this 'mental' sas theory.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (12th July 2015), mojo (12th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (13th July 2015), yobear (12th July 2015)