Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 Times in 212 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    and....SO is down again. just incredible.

the son and his gal pal are really, really busy people these days.

bitter clingers to the end.

what kills me – there are those who breathlessly followed mike's work
    that are now followers of these two.

that could be the most incredible aspect of this drama.
    it's called, watch your back.
    SO now says terminated , what a loss due to the bitterness and lack of integrity of those two people .

For those of us who are not on facebook , jimmer and anyone else who follow Mike there would you please keep us up to date with any developments .

I cannot believe it had to end this way , I just have to hope that Mike finds his way to continue with his new lady and can hopefully reconnect with Nephatia and /or a new family who will continue to give us insight into their world .

I honestly feel something is missing from my life , or am I just a sad individual ?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandancer For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd June 2015), jimmer (2nd June 2015), lift the veil (2nd June 2015), Norvegicus (31st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sandancer View Post
    SO now says terminated , what a loss due to the bitterness and lack of integrity of those two people .

For those of us who are not on facebook , jimmer and anyone else who follow Mike there would you please keep us up to date with any developments .

I cannot believe it had to end this way , I just have to hope that Mike finds his way to continue with his new lady and can hopefully reconnect with Nephatia and /or a new family who will continue to give us insight into their world .

I honestly feel something is missing from my life , or am I just a sad individual ?
    I always wondered how this incredible story would conclude: (since all good stories must come to an end)

• would we witness a historic disclosure of this netherworld and its inhabitants?

• would mike one day simply announce, 'just kidding'?

• would mike's story help prove that john keel was right?

• would the property owner reveal himself to be something or someone unexpected?

• would this story outlast me?

• would nephatia's clan leave the area and mike high and dry?

• would these entities prove to be something other than sasquatch?

• would the 'mesh' images be bona fide as glimpses to and fro another dimension?

• would mike be invited to go there?

• or would mike decide it was all too much and just walk away?

in the end, this story met the unraveling of the all too mortal coil, leaving us dangling in the wind.
    if I was this son-of-a-property owner, I'd be busy developing a good case of paranoia.
    in the long run, I've got faith in mike's tenacious desire to break on through to that other side.
    and without faith, all we've got is what we've got and no more.
    like many, I want more.

and like many SV4ers, I'll remain patient, with faith, as I believe there are new chapters just around the corner.
    Last edited by jimmer, 2nd June 2015 at 18:23.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd June 2015), leaf (2nd June 2015), lift the veil (2nd June 2015), mojo (3rd June 2015), Norvegicus (31st July 2015), sandancer (2nd June 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    There's quite a lot of my thoughts up there too Jimmer.
    I am sticking with it, I want to see where it goes, or maybe like the Tulpa it eventually disappears.
    At the moment I am still enjoying it.
    Frances.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (2nd June 2015), mojo (3rd June 2015), Norvegicus (31st July 2015), sandancer (2nd June 2015)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 Times in 212 Posts
    "would this story outlast me ? "

I'm in this till this flesh and blood shell that I wear gives up then well who knows !!!!

I'll still be around , I 'll be tapping them on the shoulders ,Mike and the others that know the truth , saying 'come on my friends as Mulder said "the truth is out there"

I'll haunt them , so they can say ghosts exist as well

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandancer For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd June 2015), jimmer (2nd June 2015), mojo (3rd June 2015), Norvegicus (31st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I won't even post that attack video here.
    glad your embedded url did not take, leaf.
    if you're not familiar with our friendship with mike,
    review SV3 and the interview he gave us (both located in the 'priority threads' section)

mike owns the 'sasquatch ontario' name and most of that content.

this son-of-the-property owner is a petulant juvenile.
    a real man-child, who through his father, has something special
    that people are interested in and he is now exploiting it.
    nothing good will come of this turn-of-events. it's called, karma.

while following this story, honor, dignity and trust are important.
    these are qualities totally lacking in the character of D. who got himself banned from TOT.

my departing gift to him would be silence, as he launches these attention seeking tantrums.
    without attention, the baby always stops crying.

all along we trusted mike and in-turn the person who turned out to be the son of the actual cottage owner.
    mike has recently said he and the actual owner respect each other.
    it's the neer-do-well son who decided to take-up the reins and attempt to punish mike.

as always, rants get attention, but the truth always wins.

if we don't have worthy content to post, let SV4 go dark.
    we'll be here when the time's right.
    Last edited by jimmer, 3rd June 2015 at 18:48.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd June 2015), leaf (3rd June 2015), Norvegicus (31st July 2015), sandancer (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    from may 31

Mike Paterson They seem to think I don't have any right to any of my material.
    I've been given underlying threats of legal action and if it comes down to that, I told him straight out that I'll drag media into this.
    I won't only drag media into this, I'll drag worldwide attention media wise on this.
    If he wants the attention, I'll make sure he gets it.
    I'm done playing nice with these people.
    I've done nothing wrong and I'm ready to fight this in front of the world if I have to.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (4th June 2015), Frances (3rd June 2015), jonsnow (3rd June 2015), leaf (3rd June 2015), mojo (3rd June 2015), Norvegicus (31st July 2015), sandancer (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    "Corey describes the very positive role of an Ancient Mayan Space Program that has established colonies in the Pleiades..."

I won't get into this unless I had some grasp of this fellow's credentials and background.
    much like accepting bob lazar's testimonies, the witness should go through a vetting
    before any of it is digested as sustenance.
    I don't mean to be rude, only honest.

that said, I think keel, valleé and now mack had it more right –
    it's not out there. it's all around us.

this summer my reading regimen will focus on this subject.
    until then, it's all an open book.
    I'm so glad to hear someone say this! IMO, there's nothing rude about it, but I understand the need for a disclaimer. I have to believe if people took the time to 'vet' we wouldn't find ourselves to be in so many predicaments as we are today on a larger scale, so your comment is music to my ears. Following the money trail often divulges the real story and if one resists the vetting process, you have to ask yourself why that would be if there's nothing to hide. Further, an organization or person who offers no information for the viewer to search should equally raise suspicions. I'm amazed at how many people are willing 'to follow' others without taking this into consideration as part of their logical reasoning process.

I've enjoyed this thread, and was just getting into the SV3 when you guys switched over to SV4. I was fascinated by the dialogue between Mike and Nephatia(sp?), wow! The Sasquatch audios send chills through my spine as I imagine what it would be like to wake up in the middle of the night deep inside a dark forest to hear that, but in the same token, it's equally intriguing and begs to be explored! I wish I could spend more time participating. Thanks for all the dialogue and though I can't always be involved with the conversation, my heart is with you in spirit as I find the topic mesmerizing and your sharing most interesting.

Now....anyone vetted Nephatia yet? lol....just kidding
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 4th June 2015 at 13:32.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (4th June 2015), jimmer (4th June 2015), mojo (4th June 2015), sandancer (5th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DF you've arrived at a point of departure in sasquatch exploration.

this is the time when the hunter-class of 'researcher' has lost out to the 'habituants.' (and they don't like it.)

this is the time when several trusted experiencers/researchers have either died-off or have pulled back due to health issues.

this is the time when human weakness unraveled one of the best chances to figure out the sasquatch conundrum. (mike and nephatia)

that was the time when Sasquatch Ontario melted down. (the explosive feud is on display in the latter days of SV3).

this is the place where we will carry on – always the ready when this never-ending story resumes in full.

so, welcome and check in and contribute when you can. we'll be on it, where and whatever 'it' is.
    Last edited by jimmer, 4th June 2015 at 18:40.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (4th June 2015), Frances (4th June 2015), mojo (4th June 2015), Norvegicus (31st July 2015), sandancer (5th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Thanks Jimmer...sure wish I lived nearby some of these forests...if I did, I would try and find the time to do some camping to participate and help out, but not alone! lol... I am sad to hear of the falling out with Mike and the son's land owner. Hopefully the continued interest will elevate others ready and available to the cause in the quest of getting to the truth. I feel your pain...to be so close and watch this unravel is disheartening. Thanks again!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (4th June 2015), jimmer (4th June 2015), mojo (4th June 2015), sandancer (5th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Thanks Jimmer...sure wish I lived nearby some of these forests...if I did, I would try and find the time to do some camping to participate and help out, but not alone! lol... I am sad to hear of the falling out with Mike and the son's land owner. Hopefully the continued interest will elevate others ready and available to the cause in the quest of getting to the truth. I feel your pain...to be so close and watch this unravel is disheartening. Thanks again!
    over the years, we developed and maintained a trusting relationship with mike.

at the time when mike joined TOT, that's when a perpetual lurker (Dsott/Darryl Strumm/the son) showed his feathers
    and came out of the woods to bloody up mike and SV3 with his histrionics.

mike's not a quitter. he'll be back. he's got lots of friends. his story will continue, with time.
    he may wage a legal defense. stay tuned...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (4th June 2015), Frances (4th June 2015), lift the veil (5th June 2015), mojo (4th June 2015), Norvegicus (31st July 2015), sandancer (5th June 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

M.K. Davis. The Spartanburg, Pennsylvania, Bigfoot Video.

M.K. Davis. A link to The Davis Report.

This shows a short stabilised video of The Spartanburg, Pennsylvania, Bigfoot Video. A closer look.

In the centre shot on the left side of the large tree, is what appears to me to be a orb/ light.
    The Bigfoot runs very quickly to the tree and the light grows brighter.

https://thedavisreport.wordpress.com...-a-close-look/

This is a brief clip from the 2014 Spartanburg Bigfoot video that shows the profile of the individual. Each frame has been deblurred and hand stabilized for maximum clarity.

http://wp.me/p1KEdQ-me
    Frances.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th June 2015), mojo (4th June 2015), sandancer (5th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I watched that earlier and didn't see it.
    nice eyes, frances.

here's that enlarged clip posted at a smaller size.
    is this sasqautch out and about, taking his orb out for a walk ; )

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th June 2015), Frances (4th June 2015), lift the veil (5th June 2015), mojo (4th June 2015), sandancer (5th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's the entire clip. It's quite long.

starting at 3:25, the first muffled roar can be heard (I counted at least 3 separate soundings).

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th June 2015), Frances (5th June 2015), sandancer (5th June 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    I heard the roar Jimmer, M.K. Would not spend the time it takes to take a closer look, if he did not think it was worth it.
    Frances.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th June 2015), jimmer (5th June 2015), sandancer (5th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree.
    when I saw of that video, it had this commentary:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sKjiO8dTW8

after watching the complete clip and picking up those roars, I'd agree with MK: legit.
    now that 'commentary' seems utterly smarmy and irrelevant.
    Last edited by jimmer, 5th June 2015 at 01:10.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th June 2015), Frances (5th June 2015)