Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    here's the latest from mike paterson.

he's got lots to talk about.

break out the blue tent...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MfJdr9aPEU

near the end of this interview, the host discusses several sasquatch related issues with a psychic.
    it's up to you if you buy any of it...
    Last edited by jimmer, 8th June 2016 at 15:59.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st October 2016), Elen (10th June 2016), Frances (8th June 2016), lookbeyond (8th June 2016), The One (8th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It's been seven long months... good to hear Mike's voice once again.

Speaking of which, we might not see much of Nathan Reo again either, have you heard he just shut his videos down publicly?
    As of about 10 hours ago, he uploaded this video explaining why. To be honest, I can easily relate to him and feel the same about his points:

[NOT A PARANORMAL VIDEO]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6omMhQRMKxo

Avid hikers and kids would find his trail spots online, track down locations from his video and take selfies of themselves in front of land marks. Specifically Monument Wallow, which had a family living there and was considered sacred. Not to mention he had stalkers, people researching into his background, family, trying to discredit him, attacking him, grotesque stuff. He was right when he said the Bigfoot community was toxic and akin to senior nurses giving beginner nurses a hard time... Perhaps this is typical online reaction to new "celebrities", but it's a shame it afflicts this community at all... thinking about what happened to Mike Patterson and the owner/'s relatives.

What's a darn shame now is that there's only two videos available on Nathan's channel, this one included, and they're both vlogs. I was really looking forward to showing my siblings his Wallow video but I didn't download it in time. Impossible Visits did a video in recognition of his famous family encounter though:

[ACTIVITY STARTS AT 4:10]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5KjftaIUOo

Anyway, thought you should know. I only just discovered Nathan (thanks to you, Jimmer), and was really interested in seeing more. I don't hold it against him in the slightest though, my main gripe is that people are going to use this as a reason to think he was hoaxing all along. Which I don't believe.

Normally I'm too busy to stay up to date with this news but here's what I got... Chris and Mark from The Trail to Bigfoot explored a swamp section in Florida recently:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqxUA9JIJFA

And since jimmer showed great videos of orbs last month, here's my favourite Yowie researcher who recorded a similar coloured UFO orb a couple weeks back:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muxRb7d7tNc

He's a very technical guy with his research and has a good understanding of the data. Not necessarily what I'd consider the best approach since it relies on a lot of hidden cameras, but his other good moments concerning the Yowie include sound recordings in his older BREAKING THE RULES -

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YViB9oln_qE

I found a really good mine exploration clip which showed haunting activity, the kind that poor Kenny Veach may have encountered in California, but that's not really Sasquatch related so I dunno. I might dig it up later, but this is all I got for now anyway.

--------------

[EDIT]: So I was up for 22 hours last night when I posted this, had a long work and training day, and when I finally wake up this morning I still feel really drained, but all I can think about is more videos. Since I have the day off, here are the two mine exploration videos, if you hadn't already known:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYbrlG4BAU

So this is Frank, who runs 'Exploring Abandoned Mines', a self explanatory channel he's been uploading to for over 8 years. He has found all kinds of crazy things before; old machinery, bones, guns, dynamite, graves, cremated remains, satanic symbols. He's usually interested in the historical context around old mines located in California, Nevada and Arizona, but in 2013 he explored this one dating back to the mid-1800s, and was pretty immediately put off venturing any deeper. After this incident scared him, he received a lot of responses to go back inside and take a better look.

So around the same time next year, he did. And he will never try it again:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us

Obviously the mine is not in operation, there should be no mechanic or inhabitant activity anywhere near it. These are now his two most popular videos. As some associate this with a parallel dimension or "memory haunting" of sorts, like the Titanic stories, it was pointed out that the Horton mine is also about 4 hours North of Groom Lake, and so theories about D.U.M.B.s are also alluded to. Some of the comments in this thread are interesting: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1107268/pg1
    "Abandoned mines and the supernatural seem to be bedfellows."

But again this isn't strictly Sasquatch phenomena, so forgive me if it's out of place.
    Last edited by Otto, 10th June 2016 at 03:49. Reason: Added more content

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Otto For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th June 2016), Elen (10th June 2016), Frances (9th June 2016), jimmer (10th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    that's an epic post, otto.

there's something for everyone: sasquatch/yowie, orbs/ufos and spooky investigations.
    as we've discovered along the way, sasquatch seem connected to the 'other.'
    some would call it the paranormal, even, another dimension.

until we get more information, I'd say that all aspects of the unknown are fair game,
    while we search for sasquatch.

as for nathan. he's a perfect example of a lamb brought to slaughter.
    he was trusting, affable, open and it caught up to him.
    far more exposed than mike paterson ever felt comfortable doing,
    nathan marched into a dark room and he got whacked.
    he says he'll publicly post new videos on his FB page, so keep your eyes on that.

lastly, the norton mine video is excellent.
    the haunting audio is quite good.

and where will all of this lead us? where here to find out.

all I know is that mike paterson will once again pitch is blue tent.
    he has new land to explore. land that is close to where nephatia and the clan hang out.
    will his story continue? will it expand? will they share more with him?

this could be an interesting summer...
    Last edited by jimmer, 10th June 2016 at 19:45.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th June 2016), Elen (11th June 2016), Frances (9th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Indeed, Jimmer, thanks a lot. Best hopes for Mike and Nathan in their developments.

I just noticed Nathan even took down that one video I posted about why he took down his videos.
    And I really related to the guy, he seemed super cool and articulate. Hope he will come back soon.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Otto For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th June 2016), Elen (9th July 2016), Frances (9th July 2016), jimmer (12th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's this fellow's statement on why he took down the videos
    and a direct request to one of the groups that is attacking him:

Utah Sasquatch
    21 hrs ·
    Here's a message I sent to the "The Coalition for Critical Thinking...Bigfoot Research"
    [Group admin's name], I've seen that you are posting some stuff about me.
    Believe me, I appreciate skepticism. I actually prefer the company of skeptics to "bigfooters".
    I would ask that you do not share details or information with others that may put me or my family at risk.
    Please avoid posting my last name, address, phone numbers, or anything else that could potentially put us at risk.
    I am not accustomed to the volume of attacks and stalking that I am getting as of late.
    People have been driving by my house and taking pictures, as well as following me
    up the canyon, parking, and then watching me hike from the side of the road (even using binoculars).
    Please avoid posting information about where I went to school, etc.
    I am totally fine with you tearing my Bigfoot claims apart, calling me a hoaxer, fraud, whatever, but please let my personal life alone.
    I would very much appreciate that. If you want I would be willing to do a video chat with you or multiple people from your skeptic group.
    You guys are willing to barrage me with any questions you may have.
    You can grill me all you want. I'd be happy to do this in exchange for your cooperation to maintain the privacy of my family. thanks.

here's a wise FB reply:

Mary Lee
    Truly I am sorry you are going through this nightmare. Unfortunately it seems to go with the Sasquatch territory.
    I hope you consider setting up a private group where you can control who joins it, and
    you can promptly remove and block anyone who violates your rules and guidelines and your trust.
    Always edit your videos to remove any landmarks that can lead people to the habitation site.
    Take back your power.
    Once you have done that continue with your work, but publish it carefully.
    I believe in your work and I feel that it can lead to finally establishing protected habitats for these beings we call
    Bigfoot, Sasquatch, etc. please first, though, protect your family and yourself. Seek a lawyer and also file police reports.
    Photograph people who follow you or come to your home, get license plate numbers when possible.
    Write down anyone who calls and harassed you by date and time and phone number if available.
    This can be used if a lawsuit is necessary.
    You and your family are in our prayers and we send you our support and love.
    Last edited by jimmer, 12th June 2016 at 18:57.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th July 2016), Frances (9th July 2016), modwiz (9th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's a fellow who was invited to experience a sasquatch habitat with utah sasquath.
    and he has advise as to what US should do moving forward.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th June 2016), Elen (9th July 2016), Frances (9th July 2016), Greenbarry (9th July 2016), modwiz (9th July 2016), Olaf (12th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mike Paterson's blue tent is back in action: A New Beginning.

He's back at it, close the the original cottage location.

And he's got activity...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgMrV-veWTA

(recently, mike released a soundcloud file that is not included in the video.)
    wait until your hear what happened both inside and outside his tent, simultaneously.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th July 2016), Frances (9th July 2016), Greenbarry (31st October 2016), modwiz (9th July 2016), sandy (13th November 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Mike Paterson, A New Begining, first video, and it's great.
    Love the young ones vocals, and those little running steps around the tent.
    Frances.

I very much enjoyed Otto's post also, I should have said so when I read it a few weeks ago, thanks Otto.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th July 2016), jimmer (9th July 2016), modwiz (9th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    as for those 'mimics,' here's my take from my YT posting:

those mosquito mimics are new to me.
    it is telling: none of those sounds exhibit the doppler effect, as if the insect is moving far to close to far from the microphone.
    the mimics just pop up and stop.
    real mosquito recordings don't do that.
    so, you've got a juvy that messes with your head.

have you seen that 'little fellow' behind mike's tent?

a sliver of the face is visible.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th July 2016), Frances (9th July 2016), Greenbarry (31st October 2016), modwiz (9th July 2016), sandy (13th November 2016)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Bigfoot #10 Three Clips of Sasquatch Myakka City Florida
    Video from Top Bigfoot Sasquatch
    Uploaded: 2016-010-19

Analysis of Sasquatch behavior and motion capabilities from three video clips.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ivWRXXZDWI

There is more analysis of Sasquatch videos on his Top Bigfoot Sasquatch channel
    Last edited by Olaf, 29th October 2016 at 15:38.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th October 2016), Dreamtimer (29th October 2016), Elen (29th October 2016), Frances (29th October 2016), Greenbarry (31st October 2016), jimmer (29th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    this youtuber has gotten a hold of an old facebook findbigfoot video. strange the poster didn't attribute the originator.
    that said, attempting to make visual sense of these mushy, low-res clips is a real challenge, but thanks for posting, olaf.
    Last edited by jimmer, 29th October 2016 at 16:44.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th October 2016), Dreamtimer (31st October 2016), Elen (30th October 2016), Olaf (29th October 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    posting this because it goes here! .. naw just kidding. posting it here because the message goes with how i feel and think of Bigfoot. the recent sightings and all the attention Bigfoot is getting there is a reason for it. well, not really recent but in the climbing years of the amount of sightings and people getting involved. since the 2012 date it seems to have taken off alot more to now. Sasquatch is not an enemy but family. here is my latest find of today that i think is worth sharing. kind of goes with what Kewaunee Lapsaritis has mentioned.
    enjoy!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th November 2016), Elen (13th November 2016), jimmer (13th November 2016), sandy (13th November 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Nice Greenbarry!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    posting this because it goes here! .. naw just kidding. posting it here because the message goes with how i feel and think of Bigfoot. the recent sightings and all the attention Bigfoot is getting there is a reason for it. well, not really recent but in the climbing years of the amount of sightings and people getting involved. since the 2012 date it seems to have taken off alot more to now. Sasquatch is not an enemy but family. here is my latest find of today that i think is worth sharing. kind of goes with what Kewaunee Lapsaritis has mentioned.
    enjoy!
    I assume this statement was channeled by Kathleen Odum, the telepathic who turned on and disrespected Mike Paterson.
    This was a time when he needed support after the fallout with cottage owner's son. Shame on her.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    I assume this statement was channeled by Kathleen Odum, the telepathic who turned on and disrespected Mike Paterson.
    This was a time when he needed support after the fallout with cottage owner's son. Shame on her.
    i did not pay attention to any particulars of the he said she said stuff. that is not what i am about. i am about learning and sharing. got enough drama at home for me to go looking for more. i think i explained in my post of how i viewed this video i shared. i dont care who done it.. that is nothing to do with my post.
    thanks for commenting.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th November 2016)