Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 Times in 212 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    here's an incredible 'conversation' between at least two forest entities. (sasquatch?)
    it's brief, yet quite tasty.
    what a get.

Published on Jun 19, 2012
    A Southern Illinois Film Student captured these sounds of two or three massive creatures
    howling in the night while recording sounds of the forest for a short documentary.
    This does remind me of the recording Mike made , when he said the sound cracked the ice !!

It certainly had my two cats jumping

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandancer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (27th May 2015), jimmer (27th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015), yobear (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    from the wayback machine (first posted by samos) comes ron morehead's theory of the quantum bigfoot.
    this is quite a coming out party of sorts.

if, like me, you have an excellent text to speech capacity, here's the perfect time to crank it up : )

Quantum Bigfoot Theory
    Posted by Ron Morehead on Sunday, October 19, 2014

Are you in the ‘Ape Camp’? Do you think that Bigfoot is probably just another ape that needs discovering? You may want to consider this article and re-evaluate that thought…especially if you’re getting frustrated in the age-old way of searching for Bigfoot and it’s not getting you anywhere.

Researchers knock on trees, sound-blast screams and yells, or whoop all over the hillside trying to get the attention of a Bigfoot. Professional trackers experience track-ways left by these creatures that abruptly end, highly trained dogs will not pick up the scent, or if they do they usually don’t come back. If what you’re doing doesn’t get the results you want, change what you’re doing…it’s that simple. Folks who claim to be researchers discount those surreal accounts that don’t fall into their preset paradigm. Is it time to reach beyond Newtonian rules of classical mechanics, and delve into a science that was established almost 100 years ago by Einstein, Born, Heisenberg and Schrödinger? The world has become dependent on this hidden micro-world science, yet its properties are not thoroughly understood…if you can’t see it, it aint there…right? Wrong. We use cell phones, microwave ovens, computers, etc…all of which are brought to us through quantum mechanics. Quantum physics is a subset of quantum mechanics.

Professional researchers have found evidence of quantum coherence in living organisms. It has been found in our sense of smell, in the parts of bird’s brains responsible for navigation and in plant photosynthesis. However, the world of quantum physics has been locked in mathematics. It’s accepted worldwide by physicists. We don’t see it, but it’s ever present in our lives. We get that feeling that something is wrong, the phone rings and Aunt Marybell Sue was in a car wreck. You have a déjà vu …this has happened before. Without knowing it, could psychics actually be relating to folks from a quantum level?

Some of us researchers are in the dark ages of science. I think it’s time to move forward and consider what it is that gives Bigfoot his unusual abilities. Is there a race of giants that have inherited the ability to move into the macro-world with quantum physics? In the past, while interviewing purported Bigfoot accounts I’ve discarded those that say they saw the creature disappear. Many have told me that unusual lights, orbs or UFO’s, are present when they witnessed a Bigfoot. Advanced technology might seem paranormal to many, but it has previously been on earth as can be readily seen all over South America.

What’s considered paranormal today, with knowledge, will become normal tomorrow. So, if you choose to follow this line of thought, how do we change our methods of research into the Bigfoot phenomenon?

Number One: if you think you might be able to claim the 10 million dollar reward by the use of your high powered gun, put it away…if these creatures are what I’m alluding to that won’t work.
    Number Two: You don’t have to be a physicist to understand enough about quantum physics to realize it could very well be our answer to the understanding of how Bigfoot might operate.
    Number Three: These entities will make contact with you on their terms and in their time…unless, of course, you’re lucky like Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin and get a picture of one (Patterson/Gimlin film, 1967). Set up camp in a remote area where other humans are not likely to be around. Be consistent and predicable. Don’t try to set up traps…their cognizance will outshine you on that level. They are part human. What the other part is might be something to consider, and then think a little on whether or not you really want to make contact with them.

So, should we be afraid…just what could Bigfoot be anyway? The remains of giants have been found on earth before. Most of us know about Greek mythology regarding aliens copulating with human women who then gave birth to a half god-half human, e.g., Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Hercules, and so on. They supposedly had great powers and supernatural abilities. And most of us know of the biblical accounts of the same type of cross-breeding. If we are to believe there is a core of truth to these stories, could Bigfoot be a diluted remnant of these and have inherited some of their quantum abilities.

We all know of the different accounts of the great flood in ancient texts. According to some of these texts it was brought about because of the infection of the human genome (man, God’s special creation) by aliens, e.g. the Nephilim, half alien-half human. That being said let’s move forward to Isaac’’s wife, Rebekah, and the twins she gave birth to. The first boy was Esau, who was red and hairy (Gen 26: 24-26). The second was Jacob, who was loved, but Esau was hated (Romans 9: 13)…why? As the story goes, Esau gave up his birthright to Jacob, eventually moved, and became the patriarch of a race of bearded, red-haired, nomadic people. Because of the ‘red’ they were called the Edomites (Edom meaning red). Recently one of my colleagues pointed out that the Edomites were depicted in Michelangelo’s painting of The Last Judgment, in 1541. At the bottom of the painting you’ll see the hairy Edomites in a cave…hmm, any connection?

Now the big question; can two eggs in a woman’s uterus be fertilized by two different males at the same time? The answer is ‘Yes’. One in 400 sets of fraternal human twins is bipaternal. So my theory, which is shared by a few others, is that an alien (Lucifer), trying to corrupt the human genome again, fertilized one of Rebekah’s eggs and Esau was the result. This would have created a human hybrid and Bigfoot just might be a remnant of that.

Bottom line; these creatures (Bigfoot/Sasquatch) have quantum abilities because their ancestral father was alien (nuDNA, Lucifer). Their ancestral mother was human (mtDNA, Rebekah). They are a diluted remnant of alien intervention into God’s creation. Esau took his wives from Canaan…the land of giants. Why would an alien (Lucifer) go through the trouble of, again, trying to infect the human genome, post flood…maybe to prevent an uncontaminated birth of a very special being to be born hundreds of years later?…that very same individual who would keep God’s creation pure and allow us to be what He created us to be (1 Peter 2:9).

There are many theories regarding Bigfoot, this is just one. If the accounts are true regarding UFO’s being sighted around these creatures perhaps aliens are still working the earth, altering the DNA of a great ape…there is a reason…

–Ron Morehead

http://ronmorehead.com/quantum-bigfoot-theory/

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (27th May 2015), jonsnow (27th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015), sandancer (27th May 2015), yobear (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Here is an interesting interview with a woman who has experience with Sasquatch and Dogmen. As this is the Sasquatch thread I will high-light the Sasquatch aspects. Her name is Khat Hansen and her father is a member of the Choctaw tribe. She was raised in the tribe's ways and began learning to be a medicine woman from a very early age as she had the ability to "see" things that others could not. This included seeing the Sasquatch. She was taught there were two types. One was friendly and the other was not. The unfriendly ones had red eyes, were attracted to the smell of blood, were very primitive and came from underground. The friendly ones were considered the "guardians", were very intelligent, but she did end up getting some bumps and bruises when she got in their way. The friendly Sasquatch were called a word that translated to "seen but unseen," meaning they could be standing beside you and you would not see them. They are not otherworldly but had gifts and abilities that we lost along the way.

Here is the interview.

Last edited by lift the veil, 28th May 2015 at 12:34.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (28th May 2015), jimmer (28th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015), sandancer (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is more from KHAT HANSEN where she talks about the connection between the Orbs and Bigfoot as told here. http://www.apmagazine.info/index.php...article?id=110

Gaia has created Orbs or watchers for the purpose of seeing first hand exactly what is being done in areas of woods and parks. We call these beings the eyes of Gaia. Thru them she watches and takes stock of areas. The Bigfoot is used as a type of monitor of humans and wilderness areas, a babysitter if you will. They are easily hidden and quite intelligent; along with these gifts they have the ability to make themselves known and what is expected of humans sharing this earth with them. I myself have grown and learned over the years. I recycle everything...literally. I compost, garden, weave and have taught my children to do this as well. In doing this, I believe that in some small way I am contributing to the well being of this planet. The orblings interact on a daily basis with both myself and my children. They are the watchers for the Bigfoot. They let them know just who or what is in the forest and if they should be wary and careful.
    Here are some more interesting excerpts from a Khat Hansen interview here http://z3.invisionfree.com/Free_Thinkers_II/ar/t139.htm

Please note her reference to the Patterson Gimlin footage and how it was attained. Very interesting...

So, if I want to hang out with Bigfoot I know where to go. I have had dozens of encounters. Building a relationship is very difficult and time consuming. There are some pretty serious trust issues on their part. They are very upset at what we as humans have done to the Earth. Bigfoot in the Pacific Northwest predominantly live in Old Growth Forest, and 97% of that forest is GONE, COMPLETELY DESTROYED! How would you feel if you were in their position? They know is it is our nature to destroy whatever we touch. If humans touch them they will be destroyed too. The Alaskan Natives have a saying, "Bigfoot is afraid of his shadow. If he can see his shadow men with guns can see him." Which leads to a point I want to make. Bigfoot is NOT nocturnal. Are you nocturnal in your home? Bigfoot are more gutsy at night because they think we can’t see in the dark. But they are there night and day. They also tend to live in loose knit tribal systems, which is to say several loose knit families living in the same territory. There are tribal laws that they must follow, some of which include to not allow themselves to be seen, and to not leave any evidence of their existence, and don't do anything that will bring heat down on the tribe. They are self governing. They are also on every major continent on the face of this Earth.

It is the Bigfoot that have been kicked out of the tribe that can be the dangerous ones, because there is not anyone that they have to answer to, there are no rules they have to adhere to. Bigfoot is a shape shifter and an inter-dimensional traveler of sorts, using portals similar to the fairy portals or "Little People Portals." They are also extremely psychic and telepathic. They communicate through thought transference. I have learned that when I leave them offerings of food it needs to be 100% organic, for to expose them to the industrial world in any way is to kill them! I stress this point because I have known people who have left them store bought food with good intentions.

The Bigfoot don't always intend to be seen. They are usually seen when they are preoccupied or distracted. For them to be seen is to bring heat down on the entire tribe! When they are dealing with a specific individual in a spiritual manner they choose who sees them. They are also not vegetarian as some people think. They are just like most of us. They eat what they can get. After all it does come down to survival, and 97% of their food sources are gone. Bigfoot themselves are covered in long hair. The color can really vary from black, to brown, to reddish brown. I even spoke to an Alaskan Native who saw one walking across a swamp that was half dark brown and his top torso was, "The color of a brown paper bag." They generally have wide shoulders, and long arms. This information: "They can get up to 15 feet tall. They can get up to 3000 years old here" is passed on to me from a Yurok/Karuk Native of Northern California. These tribes have had extensive experience with the Bigfoot, including in ceremony and council. It is also noteworthy that the famous Patterson footage taken in Northern California was obtained with the help of a Yurok Indian (A Bigfoot medicine man) who performed a ceremony that lured the Bigfoot out of hiding so Patterson could get a good photo of it! And the Indian was sick for a long time afterwards for his spiritual violation. I am very careful who I bring along with me to the places I have my experiences with Bigfoot. The Bigfoot will know your intentions upon entering their environment. I have spoken anonymously with a Bigfoot research center up North and they confirmed that they had reports of Bigfoot getting to heights of 15 feet tall. They also tend to mark their territory (and I'm not talking about urinating on the trees), and compete with the bears for territorial rights. You will also not be too likely to find Little People within Bigfoot territory as the Bigfoot tend to eat them.

One of the biggest lessons I have learned about them is when you are in the forest, you had better be on your best behavior because you are in someone else's house and they are bigger, faster, and 1000 times more powerful than you are. So be respectful! I have been in situations where if they wanted to kill me they could have, and there would have been no one for miles to hear my screams! But one of the biggest things I have on my side in all of this is the medicine persons who have trained me (one of which is Yurok/Karuk Native) told me one of my spirit powers/medicines is Bigfoot medicine, so I regard them as family and sacred, and vice versa.
    Here she talks about the Snake people who she references is responsible for people going missing. IMHO Snake ~ to Devil, in "the Devil is in the Details," reference from David Paullides Missing 411 book.

Khat Hansen: The Snake people are evil. They arrived here before the Great spirit created man. They claimed this planet as their own and caused great strife with Great Spirit. No matter what he did for them they were never happy. First the earth was too hot then it was too cold. There was not the type of food that they liked and all was bad. When Great spirit created man the Snake people decided that they were not as smart as they and would be used as slaves and food. The Snake people live underground too as it was easier for them to control the heat and the sun could not hurt their eyes. They dug many caverns and many cities connecting to each other around the world. They hardly ever came above ground except to steal men and women for slaves and food. The Ant people did not think it fair that they used us for such and told us to gather our weapons and to make war on the Snake people. With their help we made a truce with the Snake people and they stopped coming up from the earth to steal us men. But, the Snake people are evil and do not honor their treaty with us, and come up from the earth to steal men and women and children still. They deny that they do this and try to add witchery to their words to make us believe they do honor their treaty, but we know. When our children and men are missing we live in fear, and know that the Snake people have taken them. Snake people can look like you or I, or any animal, but for only a short time when they are using witchery to fool us.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 28th May 2015 at 15:42.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (28th May 2015), jimmer (28th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015), sandancer (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Here is more from KHAT HANSEN where she talks about the connection between the Orbs and Bigfoot as told here. http://www.apmagazine.info/index.php...article?id=110
    "I was taught that the earth is a living being.
    A being, that even though she may not be able to physically get up and move around,
    has found ways to achieve this by creating several types of beings that she uses to watch the earth,
    track weather patterns, and us! "

john keel, way back then, believed the same thing:
    the earth is a 'living being' that interacts and responds to our moral coil –
    sometimes will a grace, sometimes a shrug, sometimes with rage.

so, what or who is 'gaia'?
    and these orbs we see, that mike has documented, are separate beings, different from interdimensional astral-travel?

from khat's YT site. (posted long ago at SV3)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (28th May 2015), lift the veil (28th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015), sandancer (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    from mike's FB page.
    (this baby has it all : )

"One of my favourite pieces of audio captures with what sounds like Nephatia speaking language near the end.
    I believe there's two individuals present here, one playing with the wind sock over the mics that run through the sunroof of my vehicle.
    That was one of my usual set up locations for audio which brought us some incredible pieces of recorded sasquatch vocalizations."

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-gia...ember-1st-2013

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (28th May 2015), lift the veil (28th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015), sandancer (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    want more details on the skinwalker ranch story? (oh, yes, please ; )

george knapp is interviewed on utah radio.
    it's quite good.
    (his staticky phone line clears up at some point)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcPsChjUyhQ

(bonus question: where's the line between the interdimensional sasquatch and the tricksters?)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (29th May 2015), lift the veil (29th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    keep your fingers crossed, SO is back.

(mike's first video journal)

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (29th May 2015), lift the veil (29th May 2015), mojo (29th May 2015), sandancer (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    from mike's FB page, replying to the congratulations:

Mike Paterson They're still filing copyright claims and I'm fighting them all.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (29th May 2015), lift the veil (29th May 2015), sandancer (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    John Allen has a new post on his blog here http://myladyofthewoods.blogspot.com/2015/05/wimby.html

Here is an interesting Q&A excerpt.

MATT('s Question)
    Do the different groups of hairy folk have different abilities in changing their frequency.......an example could be that the Yowie can goto 4th and 5th whereas the Yeti can only goto 4th?

Can a Yeti travel to North America and be a gatekeeper of a portal there? And vice versa? Or is the portals frequency/energy specific to the local inhabitants?
    WIMBY('s Answer)
    Guarding a door is given with high honor. We give the door the protection that was given to us. There are ones that want to come in and ones that are trying to leave. No one leaves the door right now. The guardians who watch these doors are busy. Some of us are with you in this. Some of us are on the other side of the door. You do not know where you are right now. Soon you will know what is on the other side of the door.
    TRACEY('s Answer)
    Not every portal is guarded. From what I have seen, guarding a portal is an honor of sorts and taken very seriously. There are many different types of beings that guard portals. For some it is a family duty. For others, they have been doing for so long that I can't track when they began guarding. My experience thus far is that portals all feel the same. It is simply a gate. There may be one vibration on this side and a different vibration on the other. I have seen many different Dimensional beings come through the same portal, so no, it does not seem to be energy specific.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (29th May 2015), jimmer (29th May 2015), mojo (30th May 2015), sandancer (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    have you ever been given driving directions that were misleading,
    causing you to drive around until you found your destination?
    and once there, you knew you'd never find the place again...

introducing, rick.

here's a fellow who began investigating lights in the sky,
    eventually leading him to the forest people.

this is a well documented journey that has led him to many discoveries and theories.

how it began:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNTFIXoXgJA

and along the way, he is given a sign:

(click on the youtube logo to view and watch this clip large)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up-GwVFFhIA

have fun clicking through to his YT page to explore rick's many video journals.

he now knows there is a ufo/sasquatch connection.
    he wants to understand their 'technology.'

it's quite a trip.
    Last edited by jimmer, 29th May 2015 at 13:57.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (30th May 2015), lift the veil (29th May 2015), mojo (29th May 2015), sandancer (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    John Allen's latest blog entry commented on this new habituator from Austrailia, Bright Garlick. I actually recognize this guy's name from his comments on some of Mike's Youtube videos.

I have just started watching. Looks as though this guy has had E.T. contact as well. He asked them about the Yowie and they told him how to make contact with the Yowie. Hmm....

Last edited by lift the veil, 29th May 2015 at 17:09.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (30th May 2015), jimmer (29th May 2015), mojo (29th May 2015), sandancer (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    it's friday, as well as hurry-up and wait day, so I've been bingeing on rick's videos.
    he's been at it since 2007.

take a look at this find, 12 feet off the ground.
    he was definitely on to something.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (30th May 2015), mojo (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Jimmer unfortunately the link above is not working...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (30th May 2015), jimmer (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Jimmer unfortunately the link above is not working...
    you'll need to click on the youtube logo (below right) to watch in @ YT.

find 'adjacent worlds part 1' and be sure your browser has the 'autoplay slider' on.

I'm on video 28. really interesting...
    Last edited by jimmer, 29th May 2015 at 21:13.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (30th May 2015), jonsnow (30th May 2015), mojo (30th May 2015)