Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts

Source:- http://karlshuker.blogspot.co.uk/201...raph-bear.html

Found it, it's a grisly bear, photo re-touched. Sorry about that.
    Frances.
    Last edited by Frances, 2nd September 2015 at 18:36.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd September 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd September 2015), jimmer (2nd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    isn't that interesting.

looks to be before photoshop. hand painted.
    how industrious : )

nice finding, frances.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd September 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd September 2015), Frances (2nd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    have a listen, DF. here's pauides revealing what he thinks 'is not' causing the missing 411 cases.
    how does this fit into your man-made gov't conspiracy? (whether it's all incidents or some of them)

[snipped]

here's the SV4 posting:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/7033-S...#post841933167

as for my use of the term, baseline, I just think if we are immersed in this missing subject, it's smart to read one of paulides books.
    after absorbing the information, coincidences, odd situations, and hotspots in his book(s), you may have a different perspective.
    these incidents are so bizarre that even if human gov't agencies wanted to create odd abduction scenarios,
    the facts are beyond what humans could pull off. (no matter the desire, power or money)
    Thanks for the audio Jimmer, wow, right up to his quote even. I did remember listening to this, but missed his comment. Now I know why...it wasn't definitive enough to be convincing. Let me quote what David said. And this video is dated Dec. 20, 2014, so it's older.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfVs3Q1faRQ

Interviewer: Would you say at this juncture that you really have any idea what's behind this phenomena?

David: Well, you know people ask that daily..and I would say probably the one thing that's not part of this phenomena...is I don't think humans are. I don't see a way a human can be a perpetrator in any of this.

moving on in the interview....

Interviewer: So one of the explanations people do throw out there which is ah..has some issues in itself is that this could be a portal or some kind of shift to another reality or a worm hole or something like that....where as hypothetically that makes sense...I mean you have cases where people are suddenly disappearing in places they can't disappear, but if they were moving in a direction we're not familiar with I guess you could say.. that may explain how they can disappear in an instant and come back in an instant ...But the problem is we don't know what that really means. To say a portal...A portal to where? We don't know if these things really exist, but if they do, we don't know where they're going?

David: And the question I always bring up when somebody talks about portals is that if it's indiscriminate and random, how come 5 cars going down the freeway just don't drive into a portal and disappear.

So let's go over this. He said 'human' not man, BUT I believe what he's saying when he says 'human' is the average joe walking in the woods, a serial killer, etc. He does not address the possibility of a space craft and someone navigating the craft over the top of someone. So let me ask you this, and I've asked this before. Are you aware of all the technology the 'human race' has access to? Do you know for a fact that we don't have any treaties with other beings from different planets who may be aiding the agenda to reduce the population? How do you know the Military Industrial Complex isn't involved? How do you know if we don't have a secret space program? Do you remember the story where Rumsfield said 2.3 Trillion dollars was lost right before 9-11? How many times has this happened that we're not aware of? Do we know this money isn't going into a secret space program? I mean I could go on and on....So while David says he doesn't think humans are doing this, I'm interpreting he means in the context of what we are familiar with what humans have the ability to do. I believe David has said in all cases when search dogs have been brought in, no scent can be found. This could indicate the ability for someone to literally be 'beamed up' into a cloaked awaiting ship. Remember that one case that David talked about....what was it...some very small boy who had disappeared and miraculously came back...dang can't remember where it was, but I remember he made a comment about how the cows looked..as if they were in a painting...or something like that. Which would indicate that he was flying above them and why they appeared so small in his mind.

So yes, this can still fit into a gov't agency theory until you can answer some of the many questions above. And when I'm talking about a gov't agency I'm not necessarily talking about the EPA or the BLM. Whoever is doing this has intelligence and you can see this by looking at the profiles. These disappearances are not random. If they were caused by an anomoly of sorts such as a vortex or dimension opening, how do you explain mainly men disappearing? How do you explain many being extremely intelligent? Or having a religious background or being German? It doesn't make sense. It seems more plausible that someone with intelligence/consciousness, is behind the missing, which is why I added what David said about vortexes.

Maybe you don't believe in advance technology, or the possibility it's in our possession without public knowledge, but I do, which is why this point cannot be ruled out. Are you aware humans have the ability to manipulate the weather? Remember that coming up as a factor in the interviews where suddenly the weather changes and the searches are called off? Check these out. The second is an 11min video where all the documentation is made available.
    http://www.infowars.com/spraying-the...il-generation/
    http://www.infowars.com/government-w...ation-exposed/

With all the deception going on, do I still think it could be a gov't agency? ....I would not just say yes, but He!! ya! And while I'm at it...can David even be trusted? How do we know we're not being led in the wrong direction? How do we know all he is discovering is being revealed? How accurate is his research? I just don't know...and until the human race can behave in a more heart-centered manner across the board on a consistent basis, I will be wondering indefinitely who is trustworthy and who is not because just like mainstream media, the alternative community is equally littered with false and down right fraudulent information making researching and exploring harder than ever before because those who claim to be in 'the know' and at the forefront of these discussions are just as slanted and irresponsible as their counterparts. And while I will politely listen to what David and other researchers say...I know it doesn't necessarily mean it's always 'so'.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 3rd September 2015 at 00:01.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd September 2015), Frances (3rd September 2015), jimmer (3rd September 2015), lift the veil (3rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    we all have our theories.

let's just not impose them as dictums.

let's keep our ears and eyes open, allowing things to come together as they unfold.

truth is, no one knows what's going on with these cases.

if you haven't yet, DF, review the last few pages of frances' 'paranormal stories' thread
    to get a taste of the unbound strangeness the forests holds.

start here.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd September 2015), Divine Feminine (5th September 2015), Frances (3rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    I finally got a chance to listen to the new Paulides interview. Here is my take on it, these people are being abducted by intelligent forces, Extra-dimensional forces. They don't necessarily need a ship to abduct people, they just need to open up a doorway into our reality to suck the victims through and then close back up the doorway, leaving no evidence that it even happened. This could explain why dogs find no scent trail and why footprints leading out onto a frozen lake just stop.

Another connection I have found is the relevance of water. I have come across many paranormal cases that involve water, which seems to act as a doorway into our realm. Whether it be a body or water, such as a lake, river or in many cases, even water wells. Things/entities have been seen going in and out of them, which seems to act as a interface between dimensions.

Maybe when the perpetrators are done with the victim, and they need to return the body, they use this interface as an easy access point for the task. This could explain how that woman in LA was found in a water tank that did not have a door large enough for an entry point. She was just interfaced into the space by using the water medium in the tank.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 3rd September 2015 at 16:26.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

bsbray (3rd September 2015), Divine Feminine (5th September 2015), Frances (3rd September 2015), jimmer (3rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    I finally got a chance to listen to the new Paulides interview. Here is my take on it, these people are being abducted by intelligent forces, Extra-dimensional forces. They don't necessarily need a ship to abduct people, they just need to open up a doorway into our reality to suck the victims through and then close back up the doorway, leaving no evidence that it even happened. This could explain why dogs find no scent trail and why footprints leading out onto a frozen lake just stop.

Another connection I have found is the relevance of water. I have come across many paranormal cases that involve water, which seems to act as a doorway into our realm. Whether it be a body or water, such as a lake, river or in many cases, even water wells. Things/entities have been seen going in and out of them, which seems to act as a interface between dimensions.

Maybe when the perpetrators are done with the victim, and they need to return the body, they use this interface as an easy access point for the task. This could explain how that woman in LA was found in a water tank that did not have a door large enough for an entry point. She was just interfaced into the space by using the water medium in the tank.
    I agree, LTV. I think you are right on the beam.

portals. water. no shoes. bizarre lost and found locations.

if these cases were simply told stories, that would be one thing.

through paulides professional reporting, we're dealing with patterned facts.

facts, that on their face, make absolutely no 'conventional sense'.

and that makes these utterly odd and beyond reach incidents
    our best chance to witness the paranormal world in action.

although, we must not strain over what will we never fully understand.

here's a good one. recounted in john keel's, the eighth tower:

That October [1973], Falkville Police Chief Jeff Greenhaw responded to a call from a woman who was “excited” as she reported seeing something strange.
    Greenhaw responded and came upon a 6-foot tall metallic creature with an antenna on its head.

“It looked like his head and neck were kind of made together...
    he was real bright, something like rubbing mercury on nickel, but just as smooth as glass-different angles give different lighting.
    I don't believe it was aluminum foil… It was running faster than any human I ever saw.”

Greenhaw was ridiculed and lost his job.
    Many people believed someone had played a prank on the chief.
    However, the photo he snapped of the creature that night can be seen in books on alien life.

http://illuminutti.com/tag/csi/

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th September 2015), Frances (3rd September 2015), lift the veil (3rd September 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    The photo above, some might think of "The Tin Man", from "The Wizard Of Oz".

After reading John Keel, seeing the photo above, I think of the "Tricksters", and their ever changing images and projections.
    Frances.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th September 2015), jimmer (4th September 2015), lift the veil (3rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    The photo above, some might think of "The Tin Man", from "The Wizard Of Oz".

After reading John Keel, seeing the photo above, I think of the "Tricksters", and their ever changing images and projections.
    Frances.
    I totally agree, frances.

the subject of that long ago photo looks to be in a B movie sci-fi costume.

reading the police chief's accounting, it was real to him.

very tricky and mysterious, indeed.

all (okay, DF, most) of these strange cases we follow could very well relate to an incomprehensible source.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th September 2015), Frances (3rd September 2015), lift the veil (3rd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I had to take another look at this old 'visitor' photo.

look at the bodily proportions:

rather long legs

rather long torso

rather short arms

draw an imaginary line across the shoulders and look at where the head / face is

this image is more odd the more you look at it.

(this visitor does not appear to be your average sentient hoaxer wrapped in aluminum foil)

Last edited by jimmer, 5th September 2015 at 22:15.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th September 2015), Frances (4th September 2015), mojo (5th September 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    A "Trickster", trying to trick people into thinking its a spaceman.

Like Men In Black, they never quite get it right.
    Frances.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th September 2015), jimmer (4th September 2015), mojo (5th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    back in the 70s the 'spaceman' was the contemporary, modern meme.

today?

staircases?

doorways?

dancing orbs?

once an ultra's meme is overplayed or our society has evolved, they change it up.

they're always keeping us off-guard.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th September 2015), Frances (4th September 2015), mojo (5th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's a bit of interesting video.

not much to go on as far as context.
    while this may be hoaxed, the 'subject' does appears to be gigantic.

FRIGHTENED!! FARMER FILMS A MASSIVE BIGFOOT!! - North Georgia, USA (2015) - HD

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th September 2015), sandancer (5th September 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    It's also a common occurrence, that there is battery drain or electronic failure when you are around these creatures.
    White outs on trail cams spring to mind.
    Frances.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (5th September 2015), sandancer (5th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    wonder how long it'll take MK or ThinkerThunker to take a better look at this vid?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    from our official and always welcomed lurker, mr. ol' samos.

here's a cluster map of sasquatch sightings outside of the denver area.
    he thought perhaps that these sightings and collected evidence may
    parallel paulides clusters of the missing 411.

below it, (samos goaded me) is paulides missing 411 cluster map.
    unfortunately, the states are not marked well.
    colorado is the upper right quadrant of the 'four corners' area, southwest. (l to r: nevada, colorado, arizona, new mexico.

turns out there is a 'missing' cluster that appears to sync-up closely to samos' map.

a great connection by our secret researcher / enthusiast.

the question is: do sasquatch and missing 411 clusters also include the tricksters?
    me thinks so.

where sasquatch reside, the tricky-ones can't be far away.

red dots – sightings
    green – heard them
    black – prints found
    yellow – other.

Last edited by jimmer, 5th September 2015 at 22:13.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post: