Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    I did some digging and found the interview that paulides
    reveals what he thinks the missings are not.

later in this excerpt, he discusses the 'missing phones home' case. not to be missed.

https://youtu.be/NfVs3Q1faRQ?t=43m

click this link, if you haven't listened to this 2 part, 2 hour interview, it's one of the best.

running out.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (26th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    btw: the recently posted paulides interview
    is one of the worst and strangest I've ever listened to.
    the 'other' host is such a knuckle head, david at some
    point checks out, goes silent.

I'd start listening with the 'excerpt' if I was you ; )
    I thought this was a weird interview too Jimmer and yes David does seem to 'check out'. I was going to bring up the same excerpt where the one host shared how he would disappear when he was a youngster. There are many possibilities so lumping all these cases into one explanation might not be appropriate. There definitely could be more than one situation going on here. Then you could also have one of these 'entities' taking advantage of what's happening by adding to the disappearances for their own agendas such as human trafficking.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (27th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ok, here's something really ironic....I just got a call from someone in Lewiston, ID...the exact place the the radio host said he would disappear and no one could find him when he was little. ......I don't know anyone in Lewiston, ID....I couldn't really understand what the guy was saying, but I think he said 'congratulations on your new car'. Omg...that was too weird...I didn't buy a new car, so it must be a wrong number, but of all the places this call could have come from it has to be Lewiston in which we were just talking about above. So if I disappear....lol...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (27th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    ok, here's something really ironic....I just got a call from someone in Lewiston, ID...the exact place the the radio host said he would disappear and no one could find him when he was little. ......I don't know anyone in Lewiston, ID....I couldn't really understand what the guy was saying, but I think he said 'congratulations on your new car'. Omg...that was too weird...I didn't buy a new car, so it must be a wrong number, but of all the places this call could have come from it has to be Lewiston in which we were just talking about above. So if I disappear....lol...
    interesting.
    was it a 'robo call' or a live person?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (27th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It was a live person, they left me a voicemail and I looked up the number as I didn't recognize it...totally weird. It's not uncommon for me to have synchronistic moments happen such as this. So as the saying goes, either the universe is talking to me or it's my guides. Usually it's right after I'm telling people something or when I'm researching. If I had to guess, in this instance it pertains to an idea I posted and my instinct goes to post #175, where I said this:

"...One things for certain, they want you off the land(see the Wildland's Map for Agenda 21), and I suspect the cases of disappearances will continue to grow with the point being to scare people away and this is how they will 'force' you off the land...Because things will get so bad the 'officials' will be forced to do something about it as now it's become 'unsafe' so we can't have people out enjoying the National Parks.....And this is how they will take our rights of enjoyment away, while using our tax dollars to do it mind you. 'They' at the highest positions know damn well what's going on and they don't give two rips about the parks loosing money, they want the people off the land. If Agenda 21 didn't exist I might feel otherwise, but at this point it's set in stone and they're doing everything possible to enforce and mandate protocols that strengthen its final stages of completion, which could also explain why it's going on in National Parks across the world."

Expanding on the idea more....after this call happened I was listening to one of the old interviews you had linked of David. Apparently someone who listened to one of his talks became proactive and started a petition to get the parks to start documenting the disappearances. So apparently this is already heading in the direction I'm predicting above. The public will become so outraged, they're going to demand the government act....and I suspect this is exactly what they're hoping for as then they can implement their plan faster to get people off the land(hence the uptick in disappearances) and the people will comply as now they fear 'the unexplained' has taken over their forests. We are kept in the dark as to the level of technology our governments have access to....which is why I say, they know damn well what's going on....remember the NORAD employee and the comment he made? Granted the big question is, how long have we had this type of technology where we can disappear people without being seen and then change the weather patterns so any scent or evidence is wiped away and searches are unable to take to the skies till the storm passes through. In most of the cases well trained dogs cannot pick up the scents indicating the possibility a person is being picked up right where they last stood. Even in cases involving snow, there are no footprints to be found. So whether it's some cloaked space craft or a manufactured wormhole/dimension I feel strongly our government is behind it. And if the outcome I predict begins to happen, consider that your answer.

Yes there have been strange cases of unexplained disappearances from long ago, but without proper documentation how do we even know they can be lumped into the current cases? Which is why I'm beginning to think we might have more than one thing going on here. The UNITED STATES government is well known for 'never letting a crisis go to waste', which makes them prime candidates for jumping on the bandwagon by taking advantage of the said tragedies and adding additional components which aid in propelling their agenda in an advantageous direction.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So I'm perusing the CANAM website right now and looking at the new cases...there are three that just happened in a matter of 12 days in cluster areas. But here's what caught my eye...take a look at the missing Walter Schieb. Uuhh...this could fit into what I was saying...'never let a crisis go to waste'...look who this guy worked for!

6/13/15

Taos, NM

Walter Scheib, 61 years parks his Subaru at the Yerba Buena Trailhead off State Route 150 near the Taos Ski Area. His cell phone indicates he probably made the summit of Lobo Peak at 12,115. His family realized he never returned and called authorities. Bad weather immediately inundated the search area and caused delays. He was found 25 yards from the trail submerged in a drainage. He died of drowning.

http://www.taosnews.com/news/article...86be56d21.html

Walter was the White House chef from 1994-2005 for George W. Bush and the Clintons.

••This happened in a northern New Mexico Cluster Zone where we have documented 8 people that have vanished.

Here's David's summary of all three cases:

Summary

Three different disappearances in 12 days in three states that all geographically touch each other.

• Disabilities

• Bad Weather

• Water

• Law Enforcement starts to believe there is a criminal element

• Happened in an established cluster

• Canines couldn’t track to the victim

Can all of this be a mere coincidence?

http://www.canammissing.com/recent_cases.html

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    there are no coincidence, only synchronicity.

(btw: who designed that site? über amateur-hour. their cause deserves better.)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    oh I know, it's a little rough on the eyes...and I don't like that you have to scroll down every time you click on a new page, why such a big caption, it's kinda annoying. This is the first time I've ever been on here. I noticed on the upcoming events David is talking with MUFON, so I don't think he'd be doing this if there wasn't a possibility of a UFO connection.

These stories are heart breaking...I can't imagine what these families must feel, it's really bothering me.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 27th July 2015 at 17:22.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DF, we don't have enough information to do anything about it.

you need to observe, remember and then let it go.

if paulides doesn't have the answers, no one else can.

be certain, if and when a breakthrough happens, we'll hear about it.

for now, stay vigil and relaxed. okay?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    scott carpenter has really, really good eyes,
    but even I can see this one.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (1st August 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (28th July 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Link to the John Keel thread.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4277-J...ll=1#post34138

I am most comfortable with this explanation of, The Interdimensional Sasquatch and UFO's.
    We call these entities Sasquatch, but I have never read or heard about them calling themselves Sasquatch.
    I don't know what they call themselves.

Evidence.
    You can see them.
    You can hear them.
    You can measure them.
    You can record them.

The same thing that's been going on for hundreds of years.
    We are still doing it, just a different style of documentation.
    My thoughts only of course.
    Frances.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (1st August 2015), jimmer (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (28th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    right on, frances. you keelian, you : )

forever is certainly a long, long time.
    longer than we will ever know.
    for we are the new kids.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (1st August 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (28th July 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Scott Carpenter puts a lot of care and detail into his presentations.
    He is always helping the viewer to see what he see's.
    It's very clever the way he is able to highlight the important information.
    Frances.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (1st August 2015), jimmer (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (28th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    mike paterson says hi to SV4ers.

it appears that YT / Sasquatch Ontario may be back for good, since his nemesis is running out of claims.

he's biding his time, with a couple of situations he'll be looking into.

in the meantime, he's learning new video editing software, for SO 2.0, but he's not in a rush.

let's hope he can get YT to remove that 'competing, bogus' Sasquatch Ontario site or force them to change the name.
    it's all been done in malice.
    mike created the name long before partnering with the family.

search as we might, there's nothing like mike's work.
    he owns the sasquatch story.

until SO2, we'll just need to be patient.
    the stories must lie in wait for the return of the scribe.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (1st August 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), lift the veil (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), sandancer (28th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Talk about synchronicity...I was just going to ask you, Jimmer, if you had any updates on Mike and what he might be up to. You must have been reading my mind.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (1st August 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (28th July 2015), sandancer (28th July 2015)