Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Meanwhile...still no trace of the child who recently went missing near Salmon, Idaho. Quite the bland article with no clues as to what's going on behind the scenes:
    http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local...race/30624055/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (25th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    I've thought that too. He's said 99% of the time he never goes into the forest alone. I thought it was interesting his son goes with him! He must be older...But he said he always carries three main components, a gun, a satellite phone and and a gps tracking system.
    his son was a film major and is involved in the 411 film.
    could even be the director. possibly it's producer.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (25th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Meanwhile...still no trace of the child who recently went missing near Salmon, Idaho. Quite the bland article with no clues as to what's going on behind the scenes:
    http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local...race/30624055/
    and the hits just keep on coming.

for older cases, many times, paulides' only resource is newspapers.
    like your linked article, there's just not much to go on.

as for a covert government program, do you guys have any evidence or are you speculating?
    I'd be really interested to learn, if there are gov't involvement leads.

as for the gov't refusing to document the missing cases, paulides believes it's probably the 'jaws mayor' effect.
    the parks just don't want to scare the tourists and money off.
    it's something they don't understand, can't control -- so they look away.

what is going on with these true 411 cases?
    my gut leads me to something beyond our understanding.
    we can see the residue, but may never fully uncover its source.

paulides must be stumped.
    if you listen to part 1 of that two part paulides interview (posted awhile back),
    he stopped his sasquatch research because he solved it, at least for himself.
    when you listen to him discuss 411, you can hear the stain and confusion in his voice.
    he may never come to the bottom of it using conventional investigative techniques.

for now, as he reports, he seems officially stumped, awaiting a breakthrough.
    Last edited by jimmer, 26th July 2015 at 14:17.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (25th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jimmer I'm just speculating. I mean think about it, 'they' don't follow any rules but their own. Isn't Dulce on Indian territory? Look at what goes on there...if it's true....So why of all places would they put a facility on an Indian reservation? Cause they're protected under the laws that govern those particular lands which means they can basically do whatever they want. And since we gave our land away in the 1972 treaty, I have to believe anything that goes on within the agreed upon territories falls under the laws of the UNITED NATIONS. They're not going to tell you this, the public will just be ignored and it'll be business as usual. Very few sovereign nations exist. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA has long been taken over. One things for certain, they want you off the land(see the Wildland's Map for Agenda 21), and I suspect the cases of disappearances will continue to grow with the point being to scare people away and this is how they will 'force' you off the land...Because things will get so bad the 'officials' will be forced to do something about it as now it's become 'unsafe' so we can't have people out enjoying the National Parks.....And this is how they will take our rights of enjoyment away, while using our tax dollars to do it mind you. 'They' at the highest positions know damn well what's going on and they don't give two rips about the parks loosing money, they want the people off the land. If Agenda 21 didn't exist I might feel otherwise, but at this point it's set in stone and they're doing everything possible to enforce and mandate protocols that strengthen its final stages of completion, which could also explain why it's going on in National Parks across the world.

And though the logical thing to do as an investigator is to search for patterns and similar profiles, I'm not so sure the results merit a legitimate answer or clue. The reason I say this is because profiling is the most obvious thing to do...I can't believe the people behind the disappearances haven't thought of this already. I do wonder what happens to those that never return...are they being sold away in slave camps somewhere? Hopefully someone will be in the right place at the right time and report what they see, but with no enforcement will anything be done about it? Sorry to say, but our military is useless so forget any help from them. They have stood idle while our country has been usurped by domestic enemies making any assistance from them highly unlikely.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 25th July 2015 at 23:07.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (26th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Mine is completely speculative too, Jimmer. My thought is that there wouldn't be any remains left in some cases if it were extraterrestrial for example. The cases where areas are searched over and over with nothing found, then suddenly it appears one day, seeming almost planted....Hard to consider that anything but intentional. But - if you consider for just a minute what DF is saying - if an "entity" (government or otherwise) were plugging up holes, so to speak, where people could potentially "disappear" themselves, out into the woods would be the place for that.

On the other hand, it's been going on much longer than Agenda 21 or any modern programs. It's definitely strange and disturbing phenomena.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (26th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (26th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I happen to agree about the nefarious intent of agenda 21 and all,
    but to contribute the missing 411s to big government subterfuge is a stretch for me.
    my take is they can't do anything about the strangeness factor and look away.

R&R makes a good point as to the time lines of A21 and the missing 411.

so we seem to have two 'missing' camps: big gov't v. the paranormal.

john keel saw a connection between ultra-strange human interaction and blood.
    I kid you not.
    like others, keel believed there was something there.

could there be a connection between animal mutilations, and the missing?

if it's big gov't, you'd have to accept that the ultra-high strangeness connected
    to the missing case were tantamount to satanic rituals and all.

I just don't think they go there (in any organized, sustained fashion).

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (26th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), Rebel&Rocket (26th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'll take a listen, thanks Jimmer! Just want to clarify, I'm not saying the disappearances started because of Agenda 21, I'm just saying the maps of the Wildlands Project, which is Agenda 21 based, cover the same areas of the disappearances and now that its policies and procedures are firmly established, they have carte blanche to do whatever they want with no repercussions or threats from anyone of significance, therefore possibly explaining the uptick in disappearances compared to when they first began.

I remember an interview on the John B. Wells show, Caravan To Midnight, episode 11 with Major Bill Donahue. He made this comment towards the end of the broadcast:
    "We saw everything that entered the atmosphere because everything that enters the atmosphere, that I’m aware of, creates a heat signature as it enters the atmosphere, and I never saw any UFO’s or anything we couldn’t identify. So, uh, while I would love to believe in UFO’s, I never saw any evidence of it while I worked at NORAD.”

For some reason Malc didn't post this particular episode, otherwise I'd share the link. The above remark comes to my mind often and might explain why I think there's a higher likelihood our government is involved. That doesn't mean I don't think UFO's exist. Remember the interviews of Clifford Stone? What did he say....our government had identified 57 different species by the time he got out of the military. Of course Donahue could be lying....but his comment says two thing to me, either there really aren't any UFO's or since the government has already identified them, they're not considered 'unidentified flying objects' except to those of us who never got the memo.

I couldn't believe as a journalist, Wells didn't ask for clarification, wtf??...hmmm isn't that interesting?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Donahue

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/cl...script_en.html

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    are you mixing ufos and missing 411?
    seems like oil and water.

btw: the recently posted paulides interview
    is one of the worst and strangest I've ever listened to.
    the 'other' host is such a knuckle head, david at some
    point checks out, goes silent.

I'd start listening with the 'excerpt' if I was you ; )
    Last edited by jimmer, 26th July 2015 at 17:26.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (26th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015), Rebel&Rocket (26th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well some of the comments on here elude that the government might not be involved, so it opens the door to possible UFO abductions, especially in cases where a body is found with many bones broken as if they've been dropped from the sky. Does that answer your question?

EDIT TO ADD: or the UFO's are really our government using advance technology

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well some of the comments on here elude that the government might not be involved, so it opens the door to possible UFO abductions, especially in cases where a body is found with many bones broken as if they've been dropped from the sky. Does that answer your question?

EDIT TO ADD: or the UFO's are really our government using advance technology

sorry if I came off curt.
    I didn't mean to be provocative or argumentative.
    just wanted to clear-up you swing from gov't lurkings to the ufo meme.

have you seen any evidence leading to a ufo/missing 411 connection? (whether it's gov't related or not)

I've been watching this story for a while and haven't seen any.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (26th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    listen to this retelling of a strange event
    and ask yourself, is this how the missing happens?

https://soundcloud.com/jimmerjimmer/the-trap

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (26th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It's ok Jimmer, you're fine, I wanted to make sure I was clear on your question. I like swapping information back and forth with people as you never know when you might get a tidbit you haven't come across before. I also brought in additional info I knew of(Donahue and Stone) cause I thought they could be relevant to add to the conversation.

"have you seen any evidence leading to a ufo/missing 411 connection? (whether it's gov't related or not)"

Not personally no, I'm just evaluating the situation based on what I've learned(or think I've learned, lol) through years of researching. Like everyone else I have theories, but I'm not out there in the trenches like David. I've only been aware of this situation for about a year, so it's now on my radar.

If the government doesn't know anything...why did that FBI agent kill himself after 30 years of service? The one involved in the Dennis Martin case from the Smokey Mtns...He must have known something. And then there's the Green Beret who comes in on the same case....My first thought was maybe they brought them in to make a sweep to clean up any possible left over evidence, who knows. Listening to that interview(the first one you gave me)..it's good.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 26th July 2015 at 20:05.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    The excerpt is definitely interesting. I, just last night, read the transcript of BR's (Avalon) interviews with Henry Deacon, a physicist from Livermore. He talks about many "missing" children being taken to the future to repopulate, taken from now before some catastrophe that alters the human genome. Yes, it's a stretch, but the timing of reading that made me think, "hm....."

You're right though about David. As many years as he's been doing this, and as thorough as he appears to be, if he thinks it's not human, I'd have to take his word for it. All of it leads back to the few cases where remains are found, the condition that they're found, and the places they're found. None of those I've heard/read so far seem anything but intentional plants and clues to throw any theories off. If they were very organized abductions, any remains would be clumsy at best, which makes me feel strongly they're intentional.

I'll say this though - living so close to a couple of the "hot spots," and particularly the biggest hot spot (Yosemite), it sure makes me think twice about taking my kids camping.
    Last edited by Rebel&Rocket, 26th July 2015 at 18:30.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (26th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (26th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post

I'll say this though - living so close to a couple of the "hot spots," and particularly the biggest hot spot (Yosemite), it sure makes me think twice about taking my kids camping.
    like paulides says, don't stop enjoying the outdoors, just have solid ground rules:

never camp or hike alone

carry individual gps tracking units

and stay close, no straggling

as for the disparate 411 evidence and all,
    as george knapp thinks, "it's as if something is messing with us."

which brings us back to the tricksters IMHO.

I believe' the trap' incident is as close as we've ever gotten to evidence
    of what the missing 411 source is: the paranormal.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    if you'd like to explore the 'trickster' theme,
    here's a link to an entry from the 'john keel, adventurer' thread.
    it's keel's theory as to what some consider UFOs.
    for the most part, they aren't from out there.
    more like – they're all around us.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4277-J...ll=1#post34138

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (26th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015)